Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends (4423 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Naija Men And Ugly White Babes!why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by SamMilla1(m): 3:39pm On Sep 03, 2006
hi nairalanders,,i have this question that has been disturbing me for a very long time now.i want to know whats better, is it better to have an ugly girlfriend you trust or to have a beautiful girl you dont trust.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 03, 2006
Well dis topic is just 2 carzy maybe u shud give an snwer first milla
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Yolanda(f): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2006
Trust is important, if i were you i'd choose ugly. chances r they don't have the baggage that the pretty one has.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Free(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2006
*rolls eyes*
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by jinny542(m): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2006
yea, i prefer to have both.**[i][/i]I'm not greedy** grin When i want to visit my friends i'll go with the beautiful one, but when its about issues concerning me and my welfare i'll have d ugly one by my side. Lol sounds stupid grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by iice(f): 5:24pm On Sep 05, 2006
Free:

*rolls eyes*
Right you on this one girl lol
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by DrLovebug(m): 9:02pm On Sep 05, 2006
I think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder and a result i will say thats neither are good. you need to find your woman attractive or your relationship is doomed. She doesn't have to be beautiful in peoples eyes as long as she is pleasing to yours.

In conclusion, an ugly girl could be your queen as long as you see the beauty in her.

So my answer is that you need a woman who is beautiful(at least in your eyes) and you trust. kapish?
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by omo(f): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2006
see dr lovebug, that whole "beauty is in d eyes of d beholder" thing no too dey work oh, some girls wowo no be small, im not bein a critic, im jst bein blunt so make una no yap me o, !!basically if ure d kind of person who doesnt consider looks, den u should be fine as long as d girl is trustworthy, that is not to say that pretty girls arent trustworthy, sha that is ma own opinion,
one love!
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by HH(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2006
@jinny542
thats a good one.

honestly no one individual is completely ugly, come to think of it, beauty is "coincidental" you didnt ask to look the way you do, u were born and found how u look, dont blame anyone that you consider not fine, whats important is attitude and you can invest some money to brush up any gal you feel doesnt look fine to rebrand her, yes o!
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Busta(f): 1:46pm On Sep 06, 2006
hmmmmmmmm
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 07, 2006
Dr Lovebug:

I think beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

na lie ooooooo, peopl that say beautyu is inthe eye of the beholder are trying to console themselves just as people would say ugly girls are nice

come to think of it is taribo west no ugly to all concern?
and pople should stop calling ugly people nice people, any body can be nice infact every body can be nice. lets call a spade a spade and not a shovel.

it cost even less to marry a beautiful girl. if u doubt me go out there and try out this line
guy walks to beautiful girl, hello how na i wish we could go out some time, beautiful girl replies hmm ok i would think about it but not just now.

then try this
guy goes out to meet wowo girl , i know say u wowo lets go out some time, hmm gil shout - u no go mind urself na every girl u see u go talk to

in conclusion wowo girls are always agressive when u woo them but beautiful ones know how to turn u off nicely
or cant u be man enough to win the heart of a beautiful lady so much so that she cant even look outside even when all the men in the world are after her.

my fatehr called me and my brothers to a meeting after my mothers passed on , and told us all he wont want to see a wowo girl in his house, cos they are even more expensive and i have come to find out why
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by kinzolic(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2006
Tricky question, kinda hard anwsering ur question but i think i'll go with jinny542
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by SamMilla1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2006
thanks guys for the wondrful advices
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by momoney1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2006
that whole "beauty is in d eyes of d beholder" thing no too dey work oh, some girls wowo no be small, im not bein a critic, im jst bein blunt so make una no yap me o, !!basically if ure d kind of person who doesnt consider looks, den u should be fine as long as d girl is trustworthy, that is not to say that pretty girls arent trustworthy

gbam, answer given

some girls are really %&*# Hate? no start with omo
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by kemulala(f): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2006
well first get a self esteem then look for a woman, being if a woman is ugly to u that doesn´t mean she is ugly to the rest of the guys. lipsrsealed
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by b2dl(f): 2:38am On Sep 16, 2006
kaecy5:

na lie ooooooo, peopl that say beautyu is inthe eye of the beholder are trying to console themselves just as people would say ugly girls are nice

come to think of it is taribo west no ugly to all concern?
and pople should stop calling ugly people nice people, any body can be nice infact every body can be nice. lets call a spade a spade and not a shovel.

it cost even less to marry a beautiful girl. if u doubt me go out there and try out this line
guy walks to beautiful girl, hello how na i wish we could go out some time, beautiful girl replies hmm ok i would think about it but not just now.

then try this
guy goes out to meet wowo girl , i know say u wowo lets go out some time, hmm gil shout - u no go mind yourself na every girl u see u go talk to

in conclusion wowo girls are always agressive when u woo them but beautiful ones know how to turn u off nicely
or can't u be man enough to win the heart of a beautiful lady so much so that she can't even look outside even when all the men in the world are after her.

my fatehr called me and my brothers to a meeting after my mothers passed on , and told us all he wont want to see a wowo girl in his house, because they are even more expensive and i have come to find out why

hahahahahahahahaha. u r such a clown grin
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by nunu(f): 10:07am On Sep 16, 2006
Yolanda:

Trust is important, if i were you i'd choose ugly. chances r they don't have the baggage that the pretty one has.

Yolanda,i think you must be an UGLY girl,thatz y u think he should date an ugly one and thatz y u are making such an unfair statement about the pretty ones.pretty girl/ugly girl ,if you like either go for it.Some pretty girls make very honest girlfriends but i have seen ugly girls who sleep around,likewise pretty girls but one thing i do know "it is not a crime to be pretty".
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by katherinae(f): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2006
HMM SO WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U ARE READY TO MARRY. BECAUSE U WILL HAVE TO SHOW HER TO THE WHOLE WORLD AS UR WIFE, BUT AT THE SAME TIME U TWO MUST TRUST EACH OTHER. SO STOP BEING STUPID AND DONT SELL URSELF SHORT
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by GNature(m): 10:47am On Sep 17, 2006
@topic

The lady you say is ugly - What is it about her that makes you say she is ugly ? Please give as much detail as possible
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by mamaput(f): 12:25pm On Sep 17, 2006
To Mr topic starter, The problem is with you nd not with the girls no matter what they look like.
I think you have no self confidence in your self.
People like you think that all your friends are after the girl and as soon as you turn your back she will be having fun with your friends.
These type of people even get annoyed with their girlfriends just beacuse they said hello to someone.
A Beautiful girl if she is too fine has the same problem as ugly girls. But the other way round, many men will not talk to her because they fear that she is too good for them.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by kolabode: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2006
Everything base on trust either urgly or beauty, like me my fiance is soo pretty to the extend that my friends were scared when they first met her because of her beauty and she's a student of unilag but because i trusted her i dont give a dawn now we're getting married.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by omo(f): 7:06pm On Sep 17, 2006
eya kolabode im happy for you!! smiley smiley
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by berrye(f): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2006
It does not matter if the girl is ugly or beautiful. What matters is what she wants from the relationship.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by segedoo(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2006
beauty fof life.

i intend to dine with influential people later in my life and i need a wife that i'd be proud of in all areas.

besides,i've never been attracted to gals that are ugly. maybe it's genetic 4 me. lol

@omo
i find you especially attractive and sexy
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by harvey(m): 10:44am On Dec 04, 2006
it all depends on what u want from a lady,and the qualities u want cos its vice-versal.both with the beautifil ones and the ugly ones.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by agnesoseka: 1:49pm On Mar 09, 2007
hmn!
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by bunmii(f): 7:55pm On Mar 09, 2007
i think you should stick with the ugly one you trust because if u stay with the beautiful one you don't trust you will end up ruining your relationship anyway when you keep suspectin her
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by TCUBE(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2007
sam milla , dont get it twisted ok, you can have a hot lady that u can trust.dont confuse people if u can keep a hot lady for long , u have some issues, no offence ,
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by Igbobeauty(f): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2007
Well how about the best of both!!! People like me who are damn pretty and will always stay true, I'm there are alot of people like me out there.
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by haywhy(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2007
papa papapa paaaaa Just clapped for you

Its not all a handsome of pretty ladies that cheat! Aren't you cute & do you cheat? grin cheesy
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by dietolive(m): 9:37pm On Jun 04, 2007
Beautiful girls with no brains as easier to fool with, so I'll go for them! cool
Re: Beautiful And Ugly Girlfriends by kufreabasi(m): 4:15pm On Feb 15, 2008
O boy, ( a bird at worths thousand in the bush).Life is all about good character,and th one that is so honest and trustful to.DO you marry beauty or life that favours you? Think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Married Man? / The Beauty Of The NO CONTACT Rule / Hand Written Love Letter A Boy Wrote To My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.