Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (34530 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are- PART2 / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 9:50am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided Seriously why ...I have a friend who loves her boyfriend so much she is willing to do anything to keep her boyfriend. Although they don't bleep sha but they do other romantic touch touch stuffs. She is loyal, pretty & has good curves though...but at the end of the day, the so called bfoyfriend breaks her heart by cheating on her with a girl he says is his female friend....Now my friend has been emotionally down since Monday ....Seriously guys should just stop this cheating. I pity her sha

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by DrSage(m): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
Maybe he never really loved the girl irrespective of her endowment. But if he once did, then I think the guy is under a curse angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Enegod(m): 9:56am On Jan 27, 2016
I'm faithful to the principle that variety is the spice of life. undecided undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2016
He probably cheated because they don't "bleep".

Maybe they didn't define their relationship at the start and now he can't go on without sex.

And just so you know,being beautiful or having a curvy shape is not what will keep a guy. undecided

134 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Strahovski1(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by ggrin(f): 10:03am On Jan 27, 2016
My friend or myself?undecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:
He probably cheated because they don't "bleep".

Maybe they didn't define their relationship at the start and now he can't go on without sex.

And just so you know,being beautiful or having a curvy shape is not what will keep a guy. undecided
hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by czarr(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
She is wicked!
Why?...how does she expect him to relieve sexual tension?..

In this case....cheating is inevitable grin

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 10:09am On Jan 27, 2016
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

hmm but u guys make it seem like wen one is beautiful or curvy he wont cheat any how sha d guy dont deserve her
Lool which guys? cheesy

Guys are just merely attracted to those features and nothing more. So don't misunderstand when a guy says he will like his girl to be shapy and all that. Despite that some guys will still cheat.

Like I said earlier I think he cheated because they weren't having sex and he probably wasn't satisfied. So he got it outside.

Maybe he didn't talk to her about it before cheating,or maybe he did and she stood her ground on no sex but yet he continued to stay with her and still cheat.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 10:12am On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
She is wicked! Why?...how does she expect him to relieve sexual tension?..
undecided he is wicked too

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by cruzita(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by xynerise: 10:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Being beautiful doesn't guarantee you keeping your man all to yourself. Men have different reasons to cheat even if they date an Angel in heaven, they will still cheat. Some men have 'phobia' for sleeping with one woman grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tommychow(m): 10:44am On Jan 27, 2016
kaziblake:
Cheating in nigeria becoming a normal stuff.
Be as beautiful as beyonce or as curvy as kim kadarshian,they will still cheat.

Tell your friend to take heart.

Goes both ways.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tommychow(m): 10:45am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
Because they are controlled by that tool in between their legs .men can be disgusting to the core.

Goes both ways. Both genders are "horrible" in their own ways. Are females perfect?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
lol dat dangling tin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2016
People like me who cheat in relationships will only cook u a reason as an excuse. Cheating is a mental disorder, it knws no bound. There's no need asking questions: I cheat cos I wanted to. I dnt think I will stop!

And dnt let a cheat promise u he will stop, well, for what is wot, he will want to, but he won't.

The only thing I realise is that, when u dnt want to cheat, you won't. Even if a girl stands stark naked in front of u. But when we want to cheat, we just dnt see the logic in no wanting to.

But there is a clear difference btw a cheat and a fool who has no self-control.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by tommychow(m): 10:49am On Jan 27, 2016
OP, konji na inglorious basterd.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by octopusfreaky(f): 10:51am On Jan 27, 2016
@ naijaboiy,that's a lie,,even if she agrees to have xxxxxxxxxxx with him, he will still cheat. At times, you hear funny excuses like can you watch one tv station without getting bored..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2016
Being Beautiful isn't Guarantee A relationship would be Successful..undecided it's so Laughable to think that way.

Some Guys would still cheat even if they've got A lady with a face like Beyonce and Curves like NickiMinaj....And what's worse is, they'd even do it to someone Way Below Your worth.

it's All about respect...He obviously doesn't care about Your Friend the way she thought he did.
No sex In A relationship shouldn't be An Excuse for cheating. if he couldn't Withstand the terms, he should've just opted out.

The thought alone is Ludicrous!undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
@ naijaboiy,that's a lie,,even if she agrees to have xxxxxxxxxxx with him, he will still cheat. At times, you hear funny excuses like can you watch one tv station without getting bored..
They were not having sex and to me that was why he went outside.

You cannot just assume out of the blues. You don't know the guy in question personally.

And hey,I'm not trying to defend the boy before you get me wrong totally as most of you Nairaland females have a penchant for that. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
She is wicked!
Why?...how does she expect him to relieve sexual tension?..

angry 2 words: self-service.

OP in what way did he cheat?
How did your freind find out about the cheating?
Did she catch him in the act?
Did the boyfriend admit to cheating?
OR...
.....................did your friend assume because he had a female friend he had to be doing something with her?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2016
cruzita:
If i ask about your father now you will say I'm being insultive,but here you are generalizing all men to be the same. undecided

Well if you will stick to it then include every man you've ever known.

Deuces. wink

16 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by kaziblake(f): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
tommychow:

Goes both ways.
it's a lie.
I have told myself already that I won't waste my time thinking about any man cos it's already an habit.
Women hardly cheat.

Show me a faithful man and I will show you a pregnant virgin undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by czarr(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
lol...then why have a girlfriend?
What's the need?...company?he has his friends for that!!,support?his mom and sisters are there..

Sex is the gain here

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by octopusfreaky(f): 11:05am On Jan 27, 2016
naijaboiy:

They were not having sex and to me that was why he went outside.

You cannot just assume out of the blues. You don't know the guy in question personally.

And hey,I'm not trying to defend the boy before you get me wrong totally as most of you Nairaland females have a penchant for that. undecided
meaning if you were in this guy's shoes,you would do same?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Margauxluv(f): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2016
undecided touching.. cry
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by naijaboiy: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2016
octopusfreaky:
meaning if you were in this guy's shoes,you would do same?
Don't put me in the spot and face the fùcking topic.

What I would do in that situation is Inconsequential to you or the topic at hand. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 27, 2016
czarr:
lol...then why have a girlfriend?
What's the need?...company?he has his friends for that!!,support?his mom and sisters are there..

Sex is the gain here
You asked how the op's friend expected her man ta ease his sexual tension and I offered a option/solution.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by Julietcutie(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:

OP in what way did he cheat?
How did your freind find out about the cheating?Did she catch him in the act?
Did the boyfriend admit to cheating?

OR did your friend assume because he had a female friend he had to be doing something with her?
she saw der chat nd d bfs female friend was talking bout how she enjoyed d kiss nd bleep last nyt she confronted her bf nd he admitted it
Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by olimaintain(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2016
let them bleep!!! maybe is the reason Why the Guy is cheating.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? by czarr(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2016
QueenValerie:
You asked how the op's the friend expected her man ta ease his sexual tension and I offered a option/solution.
then what is the girl there for na?
To dey chop him money abi? grin
Continu lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Azeez Abiodun Yusuf, CEO Of 9janewsarena Blogger / Brothel Addiction: Depressed And Thinking About Suicide / Love And Royalty: Queen Elizabeth II And Prince Philip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.