Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53784 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by IykeChukz(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is good.

I love it.

Sai Good luck till 2019.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by saiji: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
He needs medical attention

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ifakiboy(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
kodded:
This man bad gong
grin
...Fayose is not bad all his afraid is jail. His days are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hotgunz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Na ds man b d real baddo grin
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by gen2briz(m): 4:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
abokikhalifa:
who ask you? angry

I wonder oooo
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by dre11(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Mcpadosky:
Only if Nigerians could think. We are the real
losers in this political games. How many of us
can get Billion contract from GEJ like Gani Adam,
who will use use it for his selfish lifestyle. How
many of us can get 10 private jets like Gej… Doyn
okupe said we are not qualified to have a brand
new Train cars, but he can have 4 new bullets
proof mercedes cars costing half a million dollars
each. If only we nigerians could thinks and vote
right this saturday for our future and the future of
our children. letl vote out PDP so that APC can be
scared of us that if they do not perform after 4
years, they will be voted out and replace with
new party that will listen to us. We nigerians dont
ask for much.. All we ask for is good road, good
hospitals , job provision, and security. Ethopian
just luch their light rail costing 477 million
dollars, all brand new train with A/C. Our govt
spent 12 billions dollars for cans (agolo) called
train for us to ride on. Okupe said we are not
Americans we dont deserve new ones
. Dubai is a desert..their police officer are using half a million
dollar car each to patrol the city. Our police are
fighting for new uniforms and shoes… we believed
GEJ when he says he had no shoes, not knowing
that he is worst than 10 corrupt govt combined.
He had shoes and 10 jets to play with now. First
time in nigeria history, President personally
distrbuting loots money across the country by
himself. Only if nigerians could think this
saturday.

You make sense brother...... I just have to bold that part

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by magsam03(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
noordean:
"From freedom to prison"
Na dat one gan gan dey scare fayose
grin
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by aviazuva: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
Is his elder brother aware
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by okechukwu123: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]D man is mad truly
I avedecide
Wheda he use d. Hole newspaper pages 2 do. Dat I must vote 4 change

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is very good sharp copy.
Kudos to Fayose, Ekun oko (Tiger who deals with) JagbaJantis of Bourdillon grin cheesy grin
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by abayolb: 4:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
see your sense of reasoning
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:
You make sense brother...... I just have to bold that part

How do you know that what he said is not a LIE
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by betalife(m): 4:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
KEEP THE GOOD WORK MY BROTHER........
THEY WERE USING THEIR PROPAGANDA TO CAJOLE THE INNOCENT CITIZENS
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nctrice(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose means business

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by spinna: 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LQ5JJy_eGI

An interactive session with Goodluck Jonathan and Nigerian Youths in Lagos .Legendary Nigerian footballer, Jay-Jay Okocha cracks an epic joke

Even the usually taciturn Muazu, as well as Gov. Fayose and President Jonathan himself could not contain their laughter
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by html14java(f): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
The pix below is for you.

encryptjay:
Nigga is a clown: Shouldn't he be busy with state affairs? Haven't seen a rascal like this before...
wemmieslim:
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!
Mcpadosky:
Only if Nigerians could think. ....... . First
time in nigeria history, President personally
distrbuting loots money across the country by
himself. Only if nigerians could think this
saturday.
jamillion:
For the record, he's such a fool to av allowed his pocket to be deceiving him, greedy,selfish, iresponsible domestic mammal...I reserve my coment till 29th march

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by dre11(m): 4:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

How do you know that what he said is not a LIE

I did expect you to defend your paymaster
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Lucasbalo(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
timmy2409:
What a m0r0n.

Is this the issue-based campaign that PDP promised?

Pretty much all of these points are simply ad hominem attacks on Buhari's person. I mean, if your only legitimate arguments against the guy are that he's older than the incumbent (as if 58 is considered 'youth' even), and that he has a higher chance of getting sick, then maybe we need to all reevaluate the rhetoric.

I try to never comment on politics online, because I think it's a futile exercise, but this ad is really just the embodiment of retardation. I suppose that's what you get when uneducated thugs are allowed to wrangle and scam their way to power.
You are absolutely right . The sad part is Ekiti people are known for their high intellect. How can a thuggish garage tout becomes a Governor ?. This guy is an embarrassment not to himself and his family, he's an embarrassment to all Ekitians. The bottom line is that the day of judgement is around the corner. He would be husshed for ever.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by BodyKiss(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed

Listen to your poor fake self

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by wisdomguy4u(m): 4:12pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:

I used to support APC too when I was in the dark. Now I have seen the light...
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by cyberdurable(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
wemmieslim:
FFK should take a chill pill...,
Saturday is here,only time will tell..,

#Ihavedecided!!!

What is dis one talking? :/ who mentioned FFK here?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
dre11:
I did expect you to defend your paymaster

Where is the defence in asking a simple question of validation & verification
If you nor fit answer abeg make you comot for road make we for see front and forward. We nor be backward people oh like all those Thief'nuibu cabal people following their "expired" dictator grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2125941_ktc_jpeg27f69e07c2bf532213dfb4ebc98e46f7

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by laffwitmi: 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
This is what pdp supporters hate to hear.. whenever they hear this their hearts beat GBAM GBAM Lolz Sai Baba, Sai Buhari.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ige101(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose attacking APC since 1800
meanwhile
It’s the final day of the Jumia Voucher Fireworks! You do not want to miss out on the excitement that has taken over the Nigerian shoppers in the last 2 days on Jumia Nigeria. Enjoy up to N 15,000 off your purchase on any item.

http://www.ebimablog.com/2015/03/your-last-chance-to-grab-up-to-n15000-off-your-next-order-from-jumia-com-ng.html
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by vislabraye(m): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by olaniyanc: 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
Doncolio:
Most uncivilised politician...expecting more from him.

A joke of a governor.

Rude boy Fayose.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Sweetlemon(f): 4:16pm On Mar 25, 2015
From strength ke? Which strength?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 4:17pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nctrice:
Fayose means business

Every Nigerian should mean business of ensuring the daft, old pensioner does not take us backwards.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162230_photochooserd96e13d8f7e34cbbb299524561d1b4b7_jpeg2697502adbcaeae3c8cfe544e7ff2796

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by appini: 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
GboyegaD:
Who funds this guy's unnecessary adverts? I hope he isn't spending Ekiti's funds for this purpose.

No, he is spending Arabian money... You think is easy to win a sitting governor under the control of Tinubu.

Wether you like it or not, he is the new gladiator in the southwest roforofo politics
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by vislabraye(m): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2015
html14java:

The pix below is for you.

Amen to that
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Fayose and his hullabaloo...

Anways its GEJ till tinubu's teeths turns white.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by SpencerLewis(m): 4:21pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp
Small boys this days die of high bp especially the sexually active ones who end up contracting HIV and may likely end up having HIVAN. So be careful what u wish others.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.