Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic (53786 Views)

Fayose Mocks Buhari Over Ogoni Visit "You Have Surrendered To Militants' / Fayose Attacks APC Again With An Advert On The Front Page Of Today's Tribune(pic / Fayose Mocks Buhari For Calling INEC Independent Nigeria Electoral Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by olami100(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2015
tundemogba12:
This governor is a fool. Anyway I don't blame him! He was a product of rigging.

Keep quiet..u are still fooled with the illusion that the election in ekiti was rigged. Wen it was obvious ekiti pple vote their conscience..
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

GEJ IS GOODLUCK ANY OTHER CONTENDING WITH HIM IS BADLUCK FATHER NBAKA INCLUSIVE. SO FAYOSE IS SOLIDLY ON POINT
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Horlufemi(m): 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
olami100:

Keep quiet..u are still fooled with the illusion that the election in ekiti was rigged. Wen it was obvious ekiti pple vote their conscience..
They are regretting it now. grin
olami100:

They are regretting it now.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by kurt09(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
Am in love with him
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ojnnaco(m): 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
Shout out to fayose
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by shilexworldsexy(m): 7:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by philips70(m): 7:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

Try harder- your LIE nor sell at all grin grin

Nor be like the ROTTEN legacy of the daft old pensioner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2045441_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Anonimi, are you really serious? You posted those pics as evidence of working trains? Kai! Nigerians don suffer! Are those molues not running on ordinary ground or what am I seeing? Giant of Africa with so called biggest economy?

Chaii, GEJ should be sent farther than Otuoke come Saturday.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by FunnyPikincom(m): 7:20pm On Mar 25, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
STOP THE LIES MY GUY, YOU HAVE NEVER SUPPORTED APC... TAKE A LOOK AT YOUR POST AGAINST BUHARI IN 2013. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by anonimi: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2015
philips70:
Anonimi, are you really serious? You posted those pics as evidence of working trains? Kai! Nigerians don suffer! Are those molues not running on ordinary ground or what am I seeing? Giant of Africa with so called biggest economy?

Chaii, GEJ should be sent farther than Otuoke come Saturday.

Please show us the working trains of the "Giant of Africa with so called biggest economy" BEFORE Jonathan showed up five years ago in 2010.
Please do not tarry oh. I go dey wait.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by ogaju007(m): 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
How can a state with so many intelligent people have this guy as a leader? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
arimahoseloka:

stupi.d pikin. u parents will die first
Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog

Die die die die die die die die die die Insha'Allah
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Janet101:

So, u want him to die, because u are afraid of him...
Sorry d general is still alive

Gej till 2019
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by hiredkiller: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2015
[quote author=shilexworldsexy post=31999479][/quote]

May God bomb your family like Buhari is bombing Nigeria
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by AJORE(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
APC need that power by all means...is it because of change? Or they need the presidency by force..#tinubu.saraki.okorocha.. All these ppl were synonymous to (--)? Buhari doesn't know right from left .... And Gej self mumu to me ooo both the pdp and apc are thieves....my vote is going somewhere else.....
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by philips70(m): 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
anonimi:

Please show us the working trains of the "Giant of Africa with so called biggest economy" BEFORE Jonathan showed up five years ago in 2010.
Please do not tarry oh. I go dey wait.
Thanks

So because there were no working trains 5 yrs ago GEJ should steal Nigeria blind in the name of making them work? The monies the most corrupt president in Nigeria claimed to have spent on reviving the railway sector will build a world class railway system with modern trains. I laugh at most of you here blindly supporting while GEJ and friends loot Nigeria blind. You should be ashamed for posting those pics Anonimi. One day you will travel around the world and you will order flogging on yourself shariawise for supporting this sham transformation.
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by globalresource: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2015
This guy has left reason for madness. He is Saruman and by God's grace the fellowship of the ring(teAm change) will eventually defeat his paymaster.

Let Fayose get a space in Lagos prison and renovate it cos when the law of Kama will catch up with him.

Me I have said my own ooo

Sai baba
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by bamdexfarms(m): 10:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
tp10:
he is actually mocking himself

he mocked his clueless master by saying goodluck to badluck grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by metorichmond(m): 11:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Even VECTOR don use this man rap * in vector's voice * I m d hardest in the game....FAYOSE...I run ekiti....FAYOSE
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Ndeewonu: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2015
najoke:
Fayose just killed GEJ by campaigning for APC indirectly................see the last part GOODLUCK to BADLUCK.

Remember Father MBAKA!!!

This is what APC has been using against GEJ.

Please, please please, do not bring that fraud of a Rev Father into this. Mbaka is a known politician who gongs for the highest bidder. First Lady gave him N5 million, but APC gave him N850 million, brokered by Ngige, and funded by Amaechi.

Change indeed!
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by olami100(m): 11:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Horlufemi:
They are regretting it now. grin They are regretting it now.

How? U aint frm ekiti state...u don't knw anytin about ekiti!!
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by coolscott(m): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2015
senatorbayor:
This is the transformation Fayose is clamoring for.
Let him continue to run his campaign, March 28 will decides.
Fayose is fighting the last battle of his life hence the reasons he has performed excellently well as compared to every GEJ media men and spokesmen.
Its the battle of isanga. Nigerians are not fools to continue with his antics of gift that is more of a pigeon called chicken. Let him take over the whole stations to run down GMB, we are not deterred cause we have decided since Feb on where we are going. Enough of government magic where failures of 5 years is corrected within 5 weeks

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by damcqute(m): 4:28am On Mar 26, 2015
If this is how our leaders think, then we have definitely been expecting too much from them. Their IQs are apparently overrated and confused for power probably. If they cannot come up with logical arguments to challenge the opposition, how would they come up with realistic or even hypothetic solutions to our problems as a nation? And it is also sad seeing people support a man who is responsible (however indirectly) for the death of tens of thousands of his country's citizen by -in his own words- UNDER RATING BOKO HARAM!
Now that its time for re-election, he suddenly realized that boko haram is not a joke?
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Godson32(m): 5:07am On Mar 26, 2015
harmless011:
Change has come to stay, there is nothing fayose can do to stop the change movement.
What change? Ok,the one mentioned above,sorry we don't need it. We need GOODLUCK.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Myself2(m): 6:45am On Mar 26, 2015
Icekyng:

You will use your hands to bury ur family soon
Bastard wasted sperm

Thunder fire your father, na you be Buhari the sick and dying certificate forger
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Spray(m): 6:50am On Mar 26, 2015
Osc:
Initially i supported APC but carefully looked at their way of life i discover that they are old thieves trying to wear new clothes i decamped to PDP at least i know what they have done afterall Northerners have ruled for more than 30 yrs including Buhari but nothing drastically changed
u had neva bin an APc suporter. u wil neva be. nd u wnt be. ur re nt welcm, u are knwn to be an xclusive robot
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Icekyng: 7:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Myself2:

Thunder fire your father, na you be Buhari the sick and dying certificate forger
Songo go strike ur mama
U Dnt av any reason to insult buhari, only because u see ur follow pidipigs doing so
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 7:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Icekyng:

Songo go strike ur mama
U Dnt av any reason to insult buhari, only because u see ur follow pidipigs doing so
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 8:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
Icekyng:

Songo go strike ur mama
U Dnt av any reason to insult buhari, only because u see ur follw pidipigs doing so
shut up were u even born wen d barstard ALAMAGIRI rule b4 u open dat ur toilet of a mouth
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by churchmind: 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
Doncolio:

You must be a product of a failed up bringing.
atleast i am well inform of d politics of naija b4 u were born,so u d form gasp brain wakeup
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by Doncolio(m): 7:52am On Mar 29, 2015
churchmind:
atleast i am well inform of d politics of naija b4 u were born,so u d form gasp brain wakeup

#GodBlessNigeria
Re: Fayose Mocks APC Again Wit A New Advert On The Front Page Of Punch Newspaper(pic by fareed69(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2015
hiredkiller:
Hehehehehehe Fayose the apc nightmare

Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

How Far now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC Declares Oyetola Gboyega The Winner Of Osun State Governorship Election / Atiku Win: APC Prepare For Retirement - Femi Fani-Kayode / FG Puts Nine-Year-Old Presidential Jet On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.