Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,534 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] (6768 Views)

I Saw Chichi Unclad Pics, With Her Clothes Off, I Was Shocked (pics) / A Woman's Worth / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by farano(f): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2015
A woman's value is not dependent on her clothing, and I think it shouldn't be an indicator of how to treat her.

Men in the house what do you think? cool

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by blessedvisky(m): 4:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
I don't see how exactly how the topic relates to the pic uploaded. in any case, the topic seems to go against the pix. so what are you really saying here @ OP undecided

6 Likes

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
@Op

Your assertion is true, but the illustration you used in affirmation to that assertion is a complete fallacy!!!

I won't go into detail in other to drive home my point.
The illogical and fallacious description you presented speaks for itself....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
Yeah, I think we should measure them when they ain't wearing cloths undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by leshluap(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
typing...
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by leshluap(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
still typing.....
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
I really don't understand this...
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Viktoh(m): 4:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
Booked cool
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by djeezy(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided The illustration above has nothing to do with worth. It's just about decency. Although you can tell a lot about a person by the way they dress. It doesn't indicate a person's worth, but it often does indicate their lifestyle.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by RottenTomato: 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
I dor high...omo I dor jogodo o! I nor fit answer ur question grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2015
Meaning?.... undecided
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by leshluap(m): 5:09pm On Mar 25, 2015
I disagree.
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by englishmart(m): 5:22pm On Mar 25, 2015
the way you dress determines how you'll be addressed

1 Like

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by alberto2k(m): 5:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
That guy looks like orijin101 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by alberto2k(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2015
Cheeky + cheeky = me likey cool
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 25, 2015
I rather measure a woman boobs and butts.
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2015
alberto2k:

That guy looks like orijin101 grin grin
shocked na who leak my photo!!!! angry
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Glowstone(m): 5:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Halimi24: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2015
sameer1212:
Meaning?.... undecided
Meaning nothing.Farano felt like opening a thread so she got a revealing photo(cos she knows dat alone will attract guys),posted a few meaningless words (even she herself doesn't understand),then asked guys what they think (cos she herself doesn't even know what 2 make of d thread) then WAHLAH!!!a new thread on nairaland&final destination frontpage

3 Likes

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by alberto2k(m): 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

if i dont leak your photos, who will? undecided
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Glowstone(m): 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Well I measure a woman's worth by her clothing undecided undecided
so what

how can a responsible person wears something as short as pant and expect me to take her serious undecided undecided

shaking my ass
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

1 Like

Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Halimi24:
Meaning nothing.Farano felt like opening a thread so she got a revealing photo(cos she knows dat alone will attract guys),posted a few meaningless words even she herself doesn't understand,then asked guys what they think because she herself doesn't even know what 2 make of d thread then WAHLAH!!!a new thread on nairaland&final destination frontpage
Yeah I think u are right... Seriously I don't see any meaning to it.
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by farano(f): 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2015
Halimi24:
Meaning nothing.Farano felt like opening a thread so she got a revealing photo(cos she knows dat alone will attract guys),posted a few meaningless words (even she herself doesn't understand),then asked guys what they think (cos she herself doesn't even know what 2 make of d thread) then WAHLAH!!!a new thread on nairaland&final destination frontpage
Well, read my post again. I typed men in d house ok? Good.
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Brugo(m): 6:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Failed comparison.
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by immortalvoices(m): 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2015
englishmart:
the way you dress determines how you'll be addressed
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by immortalvoices(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Orijin101:

grin
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by immortalvoices(m): 6:05pm On Mar 25, 2015
Halimi24:
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Mhizizzy(f): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2015
Wuz here
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
Yeah, I think we should measure them when they ain't wearing cloths undecided
cheesy can do that with ur gf naa and let us see the pics later cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2015
RottenTomato:
haaaaa!!see person pikin#end time guy cheesy
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Enegod(m): 6:44pm On Mar 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
cheesy can do that with ur gf naa and let us see the pics later cheesy
which of them?
Re: Don't Measure A Woman's Worth By Her Clothes [photo] by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2015
Enegod:
which of them?
ur main chick!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ass N Boobs Which One Una Like / What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / See Hot Bikini Photos Of The Model Claiming She Is Pregnant With Future 6th Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.