Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list (2907 Views)

Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / Ladies Do You Enjoy Your Buttocks Being Squeezed During Cuddle? by man of list / Guys How Do You Feel When A Girl Call You 'dear' By Man Of List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Nigerian girls are known to be materialistic which most nigerian people disagreed.

I believe every girl has a price, you hardly see a nigerian girl whom would lay down her body without geting something from you.

This bring me to this question ladies how much do you worth? How much does it takes to get you nighted? How much must he spend to get your body? It is not free we all know that.

Cc
Twaci
Introvert
Ladyf
Misspicy
Mizmycoli
Sinaj
Halfrica
Jollyjoy
Mznaett
Yourmain
Ritababe
Idowuogbo
Jhenny
Africanapple
Diddyydiva
Jenny1010
Prettythicksme
Marioelae
Tohpahz
Cocoberry
Missgray
Mzdesire
Shebarh
And punkyveer
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Paschal001: 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2015

3 Likes

Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by doublewisdom: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
BIS subscription for most.

6 Likes

Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by amiskurie(m): 12:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Naija girls be like

I'm worth my BB phone,my Brazilian hair,my assss and my zanga.

...And I still have my source which is my boyfriend...duhhh!

Lobbish# grin
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
So what if i tell some are priceless.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by UncleJudax(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
ritababe:
Everybody has a price!

1 Like

Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
ritababe:
you mean free? He doesn't have to spend a dime to get you to bed?

1 Like

Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by UncleJudax(m): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Priceless means...she cant be bought. But that couldn't be any more false as I believe she has a stakeholder already grin
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

even if u spend billions u still cant bed her.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Priceless means...she cant be bought. But that couldn't be any more false as I believe she has a stakeholder already grin

thanks for helping
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by dulux07(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
BIS, some recharge card. Some wil say they r priceless, they r only dcivin themselves. Only 10% r priceless grin
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by prettyjo(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
UncleJudax:

Everybody has a price!

u are right though but if a girl gives her all to her boyfriend, theres no price u can use to get her.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by faith551(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2015
ritababe:

Thumbs up girl
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by DAVIYJONESS: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
ritababe:

even if u spend billions u still cant bed her.
so whoever is going to bed her won't spend then since someone spending billions can't bed her.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
dulux07:
BIS, some recharge card. Some wil say they r priceless, they r only dcivin themselves. Only 10% r priceless grin

hmmmm
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
so whoever is going to bed her won't spend then since someone spending billions can't bed her.

spend what exactly, not all girls rely on their guy for money
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by ritababe(f): 1:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
doublewisdom:
BIS subscription for most.
lol no be only BiS, na brazillian hair grin
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
Nigerian girls are known to be materialistic which most nigerian people disagreed.

I believe every girl has a price, you hardly see a nigerian girl whom would lay down her body without geting something from you.

This bring me to this question ladies how much do you worth? How much does it takes to get you nighted? How much must he spend to get your body? It is not free we all know that.

Cc
Twaci
Introvert
Ladyf
Misspicy
Mizmycoli
Sinaj
Halfrica
Jollyjoy
Mznaett
Yourmain
Ritababe
Idowuogbo
Jhenny
Africanapple
Diddyydiva
Jenny1010
Prettythicksme
Marioelae
Tohpahz
Cocoberry
Missgray
Mzdesire
Shebarh
And punkyveer

i was raised by a queen and king so i was raised with dignity nd grace my body can never be bought
I am pricesless i am the glory of the Almighty God i have God in me i cant defile God's temple
I raise my head above all circumstances and nothing will never make me use my body to achieve anytin
So op i av no price on me cos m worth more than the most expensive material in the world tongue

1 Like

Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by kiddkash(m): 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
all na gold diggers
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by donholy28(m): 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Buy her iPhone 6...thank me later
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by dulux07(m): 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
ritababe:

hmmmm
Guess m right.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Audray(f): 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
#sigh# is it dat girls have now become fish that u price anyhow in market? OP, dat u hav finished all d oloshos in ur area that want money before being"nighted"(what d hell?) doesnt mean dat evry other girl in nigeria has s#x for money. So pls gerraway.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by MrsChima(f): 2:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Every female on this site isn't Nigerian. Just saying.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by cypraincyril: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lol am just passing[color=#000099][/color][size=8pt][/size]
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Lolzz everyone has a price & ladies too. It doesn't have to be monetary or material although these ones are quite easy to bed... the expensive ones are those who care less for your money or whatever u can afford to shower them with..these are the "good girls" their prices are:

1. Your time
2.Your attention
3.Your devotion
4. Your constant assurance of "Love"
5.Happiness
6.Your fear of God etc... Like I know some of us don form holy dey go that girl church every Sunday just to be able to make her trust u & even join one unit sef..but as soon as u hmmm bye bye to Sunday service.

So op these girls must fall into one category or the other..but do u really expect anyone to tell the pin to their atms.... you gotta learn to hack boy if you must gain access
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Shebarh(f): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
smileyI am Priceless
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Omotayor123(f): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2015
MrsChima:
Every female on this site isn't Nigerian. Just saying.
It's been a while.
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by Omotayor123(f): 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

You are Very wrong...
Re: nigerian girls How Much Do You Worth? by man of list by MrsChima(f): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Omotayor123:

It's been a while.

Flu season! I am back manbishes!!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help!!!! Please A Lady Wants To Ruin My Life / Talking About "SEXUALITY" Before Marriage / 10 Signs Your Partner's Still Into An Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.