Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

The Roles Of Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Roles Of Romance. (1002 Views)

Importance Of Romance In A Relationship / What Are The Roles Of A Boyfrnd? / Entangled In The Web Of Romance With My Roommates Guy....must Read...true Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Roles Of Romance. by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
You can't do without ROMANCE in marriage. When you talk about Romance, a lot of people don't know what it means. Being Romance for example is helping in the kitchen, helping the children's assignment,e.t.c. Some people think Romance is only when you get to the bedroom and try to touch.
That is why a lot of men say their wives are not sexually unresponsive. Why would they be sexually responsive when we are not in the 19th century when women stayed at home? Women now go to work, most are managers in their places of works and that is the masculine mode. Bγ̲ the time they get home they need to switch back to the terminal mode and you need to help them.
This is because they leave work and get home sometimes before their wives and all they do is watch TV and expect this woman that just came back from work to go to the kitchen and fix the meal, take care of the children, do their assignments, and at you expect her to give you sex. That is not done in the first place because she is tired. That is not Romance.
Men, Romance is when you get home at the same time time and you say Sweetheart why don't you go and take a shower, let me fix the meal. Or Sweetheart why don't you fix the meal,let me help the children with their assignments. Now it becomes a shared responsibility and she looks at that man and praise you before her friends and tell them how Romantic you are.
When a man talks about Romance, he wants to touch, he wants to have sex but when a Woman talks about Romance, sex is the last thing to her. Romance to her shows her the things you do for her, like sending hot text messages, taking her out, and helping her out. These are basic things that you can afford to do in marriages. I discovered that most men do it before marriage to win the woman and by the time the woman says "YES I DO" the men № longer do in wedlock the very little things that won her heart. What you did to win her is the same thing you must do to sustain your marriage.
That is why men are naturally. So once the woman say 'Yes I Do', there is no motivation to continue "loving her". They reason that I already have her. She can't even leave but the truth is, you don't know what damage you do to your woman that way. You need to nurture your marriage.
You have to create time, because so many couples are going through stress, communication issues and problem in the marriage. Open Day is observed once a week.
OPEN DAY is a day of the week couples have chosen when they are free to express your mind based on what your spouse has done.
ROYALTY DAY is a day when you take your spouse out and treat her as the most important person in the world. You may not even have to take her out. You just tell her 'Sweetheart' I'm going to be responsible for what is going to happen in the house. So the man does the cooking and sweeping. All your wife does is she relax in the bedroom.
Some people may say their marriage is not suffering, but ask your wife how happy is she. You will realize tharyour wife is not happy, she is just tolerating the marriage. Probably she just learnt to take you for who you are because she doesn't want to break her home. That is why you hear women say: I am married to my children. A woman does not need to be married to the children because she is married to you. You were the one she fell in love withnot the children, so we need to make out time in the midst of our busy schedule. Men who do extra marital stuff create time for their girls don't they? They do. The same time you want to create for those girls, invest it in your spouse and you will get a better person from her. ROMANCE is not all about Touching or having Sex.

Ladies if you agree with me, click like. Men, if You agree feel free to comment

#OMOLEWA cares.
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2015
you are looking for boyfriend right?
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2015
okay
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by Enegod(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2015
Ormorlehwah:
You can't do without ROMANCE in marriage. When you talk about Romance, a lot of people don't know what it means. Being Romance for example is helping in the kitchen, helping the children's assignment,e.t.c.
what about helping to move couch, changing car oil... etc are they not romantic enough? undecided
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by greatestboss(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
can't you summarize this?
i get better things to do jare...
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by sinaj(f): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
someone shud summarize it for me, m not wid my glasses sad
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by Dotwillis1(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
sinaj:
someone shud summarize it for me, m not wid my glasses sad
how old r yhu ma? grin

1 Like

Re: The Roles Of Romance. by dharay99: 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
too long 4me to read...abeg som1 should summarize. cry
Re: The Roles Of Romance. by DuchessLily(f): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2015
Nice!

1 Like

Re: The Roles Of Romance. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hmm...worth reading

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted Suicide On His Wedding Day. Reason? Bride Is Too Ugly To Wed / Few Things A Woman Does That Makes A Man Want To Love You Forever / What Will You Do If You Find Out You've Been Dating A Transgender?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.