Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. (6283 Views)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2015
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by chamboy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2015
Tandriod iranu

41 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by kodded(m): 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
But what if that corrupt mechanic collect the money , buy fake things and still dint fix it nko

Speaking from a neutral view

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 12:03am On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
But what if that corrupt mechanic collect the money , buy fake things and still dint fix it nko

Speaking from a neutral view

The mechanic is fixing the car just that the car owner is charged more because of corruption.

12 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Thugnificent(m): 12:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Sai Buhari

7 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by bruteeforce101: 12:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Another meaningless thread, after drinking ogogoro you people just log on nairaland with your china phone to post anything you think cheesy cheesy Mschew

63 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Hardy08(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2015
Nonsense thread, Sai baba!

14 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by kodded(m): 12:12am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

The mechanic is fixing the car just that the car owner is charged more because of corruption.
well for me I will go with the corrupt mechanic
Because it is better for me to spend #100,000 for him to repair ma car although it is too expensive. Than to give it to someone who doesn't t know where the seat belt is.....because at the end of the day you might spend more than #500,000 or worse buy a new car

***still speaking from a neutral view tho***

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 12:17am On Mar 26, 2015
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by themilanway(m): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:
Another meaningless thread, after drinking ogogoro you people just log on nairaland with your china phone to post anything you think cheesy cheesy Mschew

grin grin grin grin grin you beat me to what you just typed.They usually throng here creating all manner of silly and brain farting thread after they are done getting high on cheap Otuoke dry gin and weed.

Useless set of people

25 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by bruteeforce101: 12:22am On Mar 26, 2015
themilanway:

grin grin grin grin grin you beat me to what you just typed.They usually throng here creating all manner of silly and brain farting thread after they are done getting high on cheap Otuoke dry gin and weed.

Useless set of people

Lolzzz. As in i just tire for some jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by chamboy(m): 12:27am On Mar 26, 2015
This happens to b the Major Reason I love Buhari, He is a Complete Leader.. Leadership is not when u want to take all the whole Glory to urself..
Leadership is when u r Open To Critics And Supports, u ready to work with A team. You make sure Credit is Given to the Good Members of team.
This the kind of leader we want.

Nt d I did Ore-benin Road, Lagos - Ibadan... Oya start praising me

6 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by genearts(m): 12:29am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up

Oyel dey ur head bros.

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by themilanway(m): 12:30am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:

Lolzzz. As in i just tire for some jobless people.

I call them hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by egift(m): 12:32am On Mar 26, 2015
A TANiod having a beer parlour discussion and is feeling high - Nothing here. grin grin grin grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CA76prZWkAEIl2L.jpg:large[/img]

9 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by anulaxad(m): 1:04am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.

Your being very stubborn and nothing less than ignorant. We just want to see change and how it(or will) affect our nation. Your reverse psychology is pathetic. You have silenced no-one.
tongue

8 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nimblemind(m): 1:35am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started.
Mr op, how many cartoons had you taken before you started giving this your 'yeyeic' example? Hope you don't believe you won that arguement, they just stopped arguing with a tipsy man!

10 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by EcoTerror: 1:37am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:
they ve banned you and you created another moniker.

I will make life miserable for you here, expect another ban *prince*
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by emiye(m): 1:43am On Mar 26, 2015
that corrupt mechanic wil kill you, if you dont stop patronising him.

A fake brake pad is what he will buy at the cost of Original. You car will lose brake one day, and disaster looms, as you commit manslaughter in mass or you find yourself with your car under a parked truck.

10 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rincewind(m): 2:43am On Mar 26, 2015
emiye:
that corrupt mechanic wil kill you, if you dont stop patronising him.

A fake brake pad is what he will buy at the cost of Original. You car will lose brake one day, and disaster looms, as you commit manslaughter in mass or you find yourself with your car under a parked truck.
I wan laugh die hahaha

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by aminashy: 2:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari is the worse thing that has ever happened to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Babygal4eva(f): 3:05am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Out of sheer and utter boredom how many politicians can you proudly say isn't corrupt? how many government officials can you say hasn't accepted bribe one time or the other. If you're are voting based on the illusion that Buhari is a saint an incorruptible savior, the ultimate bringer of change my dear you are on a long thing. Politicians both Buhari and Jonathan are in it for the money, they are doing their jobs which is lying to us and we are helping them, Jonathan is corrupt, Buhari is corrupt even their drivers are corrupt so pick something else to bring them down with.

Nigeria as a whole is corrupt. You think your vote matters when all that does at the end of the day is who bribes more cleverly.

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by bruteeforce101: 3:23am On Mar 26, 2015
[s]
EcoTerror:
they ve banned you and you created another moniker.

I will make life miserable for you here, expect another ban *prince*
[/s]

See this nonentity, Go make life miserable for your senile father, you open a new id just to post trash. Come out with your original moniker, coward son of a dingbat.

4 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by josnig1980(f): 5:36am On Mar 26, 2015
smiley grinsmiley
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by doctokwus: 6:20am On Mar 26, 2015
When I knew d op was typing from his drunken state was where he stated that people agreed GEJ has d knowledge.
With that alone,no one needs to argue with u again;u shd be arguing with monkeys in a cage.

5 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by seankay(m): 6:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Buhari might not have a clue about the educational system but he will appoint a minister dat is very experienced and of high integrity . So dat solves it wink

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Out of sheer and utter boredom how many politicians can you proudly say isn't corrupt? how many government officials can you say hasn't accepted bribe one time or the other. If you're are voting based on the illusion that Buhari is a saint an incorruptible savior, the ultimate bringer of change my dear you are on a long thing. Politicians both Buhari and Jonathan are in it for the money, they are doing their jobs which is lying to us and we are helping them, Jonathan is corrupt, Buhari is corrupt even their drivers are corrupt so pick something else to bring them down with.

Nigeria as a whole is corrupt. You think your vote matters when all that does at the end of the day is who bribes more cleverly.

No one is saying Buhari is a saint but so far he's one politician that even a number of people in the PDP has described as incorruptible. I'm not saying he doesn't have his sins but I'm willing to take a bet that he'll handle corruption way better than GEJ.

6 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by kay1one2(m): 6:30am On Mar 26, 2015
Good job!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Adeoba10(m): 7:40am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:
No b dia fault, na dos hacker wey teach dem how to tweak imei....

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:48am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

A mechanic hiring other mechanics is a waste of mechanism.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Babygal4eva(f): 7:49am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

No one is saying Buhari is a saint but so far he's one politician that even a number of people in the PDP has described as incorruptible. I'm not saying he doesn't have his sins but I'm willing to take a bet that he'll handle corruption way better than GEJ.

If he is incorruptible then the people around him have to be incorruptible too don't you think? you can't tell me that if I have drug addicts around me constantly everyday that I'll never use drugs eventually and join them unless I take steps to remove them from my life. This is why I'll never buy that he is incorruptible when he has people like Tinubu and co as his sponsors, campaigning with them and all that.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2015
bruteeforce101:

Very meaningless indeed!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Even The Igbos Dont Know About Biafra / I Promised To Kill Myself Over Nnamdi Kanu See Poison / AGF, IGP To Decide Magu’s Fate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.