Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. (6293 Views)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by LegatusGlaber(m): 8:03am On Mar 26, 2015
I can't make a head or tail of this. I obviously need a decoder to decipher this argument joor
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 8:13am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up

Any incompetent mechanic should be honest enough to look for other areas of competency than continue to gain from the expertise of others fraudulently.

You are indirectly supporting Portfolio contractors who are mostly politicians who collect contracts despite their incompetency to execute it , will rather go looking for professionals in the field to execute it on their behalf.

If you were in that gathering and presented this logic, you will be buried.

#Rad1cal

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 8:16am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.

Ur argument flawed

Ur analogy is simplistic

And I was "silenced" that u jst admitted that GEJ is "corrupt" mechanic and Okupe, wl do damage to ur face for using such epiteth on GEJ.

Let me indulge u in ur inanity by makin a choice between ur "corrupt machanic" and d "honest mechanic".

I will rather park my car on d advice of an honest mechanic n fynd an alternative than drive myself to death in car runnin on fake spare parts...

The isssue Tinubu u guys keep harping on does nt hold water! Fashola was handpicked by Tinubu but do u hv a fashola who is remote-controlled by Tinubu?

If a GEJ, who personifies docility and lacks personal principle wasnt bossed around by an OBJ, in ur weird estimation, an Honest(in ur admission), principled and evn rigid ex Head of State (General) will be leashed by a Tinubu?

I jst cdnt stop lafing at how u r gushing about ur illogical arrogant ignorance!

mekaBOY.u r just a BOY!

4 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by joviegghead: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2015
I'm not involved in anything politics,but this op seems to lacks deep knowlegde of facts. Who said buhari will make 1naira=1dollar.he never said dat bro(stop talking shit and get ur fact right). In terms of his certificate,all allegations are baseless because his results have been released from cambrigde and co. So what's the fuss about him not been qualified. Jona,has been there for 6 years and has made life miserable and insecure. The same jona who reduced fuel price by. 10 when that should have been done and when we had the best oil boom all to deceive us. Who has made 8 billion dollar missing in our treasury,and made us broke.the same man is spending trillion of naira all in the name of winning. I can go on and on. Such a pity we see yet we don't understand

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by huptin(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2015
I stopped reading OPs write up, when i got to the point where he wrote that Jonathan is knowledgeable...... the same Jonathan that does not know the difference between stealing and corruption? the same man who said at several fora that he doesnt know because he is not a journalist? please if u must campaign for Jonathan remove the knowledge part .

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up

Buhari does not know the work and has not hired anyone. The person doing the hiring is corrupt tinubu. You can see buhari could not even choose his vp. What if he falls out with tinubu and all the people tinubu hired turn against him. Then we have a president sitting there with no knowledge.

Gej knows the job, he charges more. you can see what he did to Nigerian airports that have not been touched in years.

Look at the railway system that has been dead coming back.

2 Likes

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Any incompetent mechanic should be honest enough to look for other areas of competency than continue to gain from the expertise of others fraudulently.

You are indirectly supporting Portfolio contractors who are mostly politicians who collect contracts despite their incompetency to execute it , will rather go looking for professionals in the field to execute it on their behalf.

#Rad1cal

Flawed!

As much as d OP's analogy is shallow, albeit flawed, his analogy where he described GEJ as a "Corrupt" mechanic dt can "FIX" ur car is d height of contradiction-an oxymoron that has no bearing in human logic!

Saying GEJ is a "CORRUPT" mechanic dt can "FIX" this country is lyk sayin a Corrupt Judge will give a fair judgement! This terms are strange bedfellows!

See d definition of Corrupt below
1. guilty of dishonest practices, as bribery; lacking integrity; crooked:a corrupt judge.
2. debased in character; depraved; perverted; wicked; evil:a corrupt society.adjective.

U sincerely think a GEJ with such attributes in d OP's admission and ur tacit support should b saddled wt d job of "Fixing" our car?

mrmeetoo1 only sought to indulge d OP in his ignorant submission by makin him realise that a lone "Smart" is not Leadership atleast not in a complex system called Nigeria but being Smart enough to kno dt u cant do it alone, but seeking and managing other smart folks is d ultimate essence of Leadership!

Its only shocking that u folks prove us right dt GEj is CORRUPTION on two legs
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
huptin:
I stopped reading OPs write up, when i got to the point where he wrote that Jonathan is knowledgeable...... the same Jonathan that does not know the difference between stealing and corruption? the same man who said at several fora that he doesnt know because he is not a journalist? please if u must campaign for Jonathan remove the knowledge part .

But he is ICT compliant. He knows how to introduce autoreg to ensure vehicle license funds now go to the bank. He knows how to entroduce biometric verification to find thousands and ghost workers and pensioners that cost Nigeria over 200 billion. He knows how to introduce e - wallet to ensure farmers get fertiliser.

Thats a mechanic that knows the job. Not one that just believes he can command 1 dollar to be equal to 1 naira.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by oyetpel(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan was born in what is now Bayelsa State to a
family of canoe makers. [1][2] Jonathan holds a B.Sc .
degree in Zoology in which he attained Second Class
Honours. He holds an M.Sc. degree in Hydrobiology and
Fisheries biology , and a PhD degree in Zoology from the
University of Port Harcourt, which he did not finish
according to Olusegun Obasanjo.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.

Silly!!! Absolute trash!!! I stopped respecting your opinion when you equated a degree in zoology with knowledge of governance and economics.

FYI, you don't get to learn everything in school. Experience matters too and Buhari is not a learner. He has been there too, as head of states.

And please, stop being ignorant. It is not certain that GEJ knows jack about economics. That is why he has Okonjo to manage the economy for him.

Finally, your analogy is trash. Are you trying to equate GEJ with a good but corrupt mechanic?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
joviegghead:
I'm not involved in anything politics,but this op seems to lacks deep knowlegde of facts. Who said buhari will make 1naira=1dollar.he never said dat bro(stop talking shit and get ur fact right). In terms of his certificate,all allegations are baseless because his results have been released from cambrigde and co. So what's the fuss about him not been qualified. Jona,has been there for 6 years and has made life miserable and insecure. The same jona who reduced fuel price by. 10 when that should have been done and when we had the best oil boom all to deceive us. Who has made 8 billion dollar missing in our treasury,and made us broke.the same man is spending trillion of naira all in the name of winning. I can go on and on. Such a pity we see yet we don't understand

Buhari saying he will stablize global oil price is like taking a car to a mechanic that ur tired is not moving straight. Then he says u will have to change the car engine. But Gej on the other hand is the one that will charge u, 20k to do ur wheel balance and alignment.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:18am On Mar 26, 2015
chamboy:
This happens to b the Major Reason I love Buhari, He is a Complete Leader.. Leadership is not when u want to take all the whole Glory to urself..
Leadership is when u r Open To Critics And Supports, u ready to work with A team. You make sure Credit is Given to the Good Members of team.
This the kind of leader we want.

Nt d I did Ore-benin Road, Lagos - Ibadan... Oya start praising me

How open was buhari to criticism with his decree 4?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Silly!!! Absolute trash!!! I stopped respecting your opinion when you equated a degree in zoology with knowledge of governance and economics.

FYI, you don't get to learn everything in school. Experience matters too and Buhari is not a learner. He has been there too, as head of states.

And please, stop being ignorant. It is not certain that GEJ knows jack about economics. That is why he has Okonjo to manage the economy for him.

Finally, your analogy is trash. Are you trying to equate GEJ with a good but corrupt mechanic?

U r right u dont learn everything from school experience matters. I did not learn the meaning of Inec from school that is why i dont call it independent nigerian electoral commision. I dont call the political party i belong all progressive confidence.

I guess it is from experience that buhari learnt to stablize global oil prices.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

How open was buhari to criticism with his decree 4?

Please, how many past Nigerian military leaders were open to criticism? If Obasanjo could be elected why not Buhari. Or was Obasanjo being open to criticism when he cruelly masterminded the murder of Funmilayo Ransom Kuti?

Some of you are so ignorant that you cannot differentiate between a rule by decree and a rule using the constitution.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
shaqhead:

mrmeetoo1 only sought to indulge d OP in his ignorant submission by makin him realise that a lone "Smart" is not Leadership atleast not in a complex system called Nigeria but being Smart enough to kno dt u cant do it alone, but seeking and managing other smart folks is d ultimate essence of Leadership!

Its only shocking that u folks prove us right dt GEj is CORRUPTION on two legs

This is the only relevant part in your post that interests me. It is funny you don't know that bearing a fraudulent tag of competency while in the know that you ain't capable but solely rely on the competency of others is corruption itself.

When you get to digest the part above, then you will know that in your attempts to counter the OP, you all have shown how often we limit the concepts of corruption in it's entirety.

grin grin grin
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by blackfase(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2015
D only reasonable plank deducible frm d poster is d admission of Jonathan as a crook & Buhari as a honest man. Every other postulation is balderdash. Simples!

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

U r right u dont learn everything from school experience matters. I did not learn the meaning of Inec from school that is why i dont call it independent nigerian electoral commision. I dont call the political party i belong all progressive confidence.

I guess it is from experience that buhari learnt to stablize global oil prices.

Buhari will work with experts. What matters is his commitment to serve. If he really wants to make things work, he would make his ministers work. All those slips you made above can be made by even educated people. Enter some civil service department and you would be surprised that not everybody knows the full meaning of INEC or NDLEA or EFCC or NAFDAC, etc.

The fact however remains that your post holds nothing against Buhari. He would work with experts in different fields. He doesn't have to be an engineer or have a degree in engineering to build a bridge. Or he doesn't have to have a degree in medicine to build a world class hospital for us.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:38am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Please, how many past Nigerian military leaders were open to criticism? If Obasanjo could be elected why not Buhari. Or was Obasanjo being open to criticism when he cruelly masterminded the murder of Funmilayo Ransom Kuti?

Some of you are so ignorant that you cannot differentiate between a rule by decree and a rule using the constitution.

Obasanjo is knowledgeable. Keeps improving on himself. Even after he left office he is still educating himself.

Buhari has stopped learning more than 20yrs ago. By now he is worse than he was when he became president.

The most important thing would about knowledge is it gives u power to tell right from wrong.

without knowledge buhari will be like a blind president, depending totally on people appointed by tinubu. They will tell him the red is blue and he cant tell the difference.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Djicemob: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
You know nigeria is in trouble when we have to exhume our fore fathers to rule us in the present day.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

This is the only relevant part in your post that interests me. It is funny you don't know that bearing a fraudulent tag of competency while in the know that you ain't capable but solely rely on the competency of others is corruption itself.

When you get to digest the part above, then you will know that in your attempts to counter the OP, you all have shown how often we limit the concepts of corruption in it's entirety.

grin grin grin
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Buhari will work with experts. What matters is his commitment to serve. If he really wants to make things work, he would make his ministers work. All those slips you made above can be made by even educated people. Enter some civil service department and you would be surprised that not everybody knows the full meaning of INEC or NDLEA or EFCC or NAFDAC, etc.

The fact however remains that your post holds nothing against Buhari. He would work with experts in different fields. He doesn't have to be an engineer or have a degree in engineering to build a bridge. Or he doesn't have to have a degree in medicine to build a world class hospital for us.

Even when u work with experts u shld have knowledge urself. Its like travelling long distance with ur driver and u dont know how to drive.

You will be held hostage by u driver. he can stop in th3 middle of nowhere and threaten to quit. That is how tinubu and his corrupt gang will take advantage of buharis ignorance to tie buharis hands.

But gej has knowledge, he has the blue print, the direction. Just needs drivers b3cause th3 distance is far. If the driver quits in the middle of the journey, he can drive till he get somewhere.

Gej knows where he is going, he knows the road to th3 place and can also drive.

Buhari knows the destination, but cannot drive and does not know the road. Depending totally on drivers, if they choose to take the wrong route, he does not know. He just wants to get there.

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Obasanjo is knowledgeable. Keeps improving on himself. Even after he left office he is still educating himself.

Buhari has stopped learning more than 20yrs ago. By now he is worse than he was when he became president.

The most important thing would about knowledge is it gives u power to tell right from wrong.

without knowledge buhari will be like a blind president, depending totally on people appointed by tinubu. They will tell him the red is blue and he cant tell the difference.

Spot on !!! Tell it bro .

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Buhari does not know the work and has not hired anyone. The person doing the hiring is corrupt tinubu. You can see buhari could not even choose his vp. What if he falls out with tinubu and all the people tinubu hired turn against him. Then we have a president sitting there with no knowledge.

Gej knows the job, he charges more. you can see what he did to Nigerian airports that have not been touched in years.

Look at the railway system that has been dead coming back.

How does this make sense?? I still don't understand your obsession with Tinubu. Tinubu is not running for president. How can Buhari appoint right now when he's not president yet. What he has done though is announce the names of those he's taking to Aso Rock with him. If Tinubu had such control over Buhari, he'll be the VP candidate right now but it's on record that Buhari refused him straight up.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

This is about being open to criticism. Show me one past Nigerian military ruler.

Moreover, who told you that Buhari is not knowledgeable enough? And why are you using the word KNOWLEDGE without specification? A man knowledgeable in medicine may not know jack about economics.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by santity100: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
I look at GEJ's team, I can only see mediocres with big mouth. (Okupe, fani kayode, okonjo iweal, maduekwue etc)

I look at GMB's team, I see people that can deliver. (Fashola, tinubu, kwankwaso, oshiomole, amaechi, okorocha etc)
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 9:56am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

#Rad1cal

No I'm not supporting any contractors. I'm supporting good leadership. A leader delegates, a leader appoints competent people. A good leader manages well both human and financial resources. A leader is not one that knows all. All of a sudden you guys want to claim Jonathan knows about economy, please how?? Is it the zoology he studied that he gained the knowledge of managing the economy. What past experience shows he knows about the economy. What Jonathan too has done is to hire people to manage the economy. Where it goes wrong is if you're a bad manager and you create an environment that encourages incompetence.

Two leaders may work with the same team and provide opposite results.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

grin grin grin
Hahahahaha....dnt make me laf abeg! I can see u seekin shade in some semantic rhetoric but in the process u lead urself to d gallows where u hung urself wt ur own noose!

Who is ur submission an indictment of?

He was sold to Nigerians wt a fraudulent toga of competency with a PhD to boot-as such will nt jst have a grasp of d issues bedeviling our National life but profer intelligent solutions but a few days he admitted to glaring incompetency by sayin "I am nt in charge" among other less worse eggregious executive blunders!

Thank God u agree that GEJ is Corruption on two legs and after "digesting" ur submission I realised u jst gave us a broader definition! Bravo!

Expect Okupe on ur door for eviscerating GEJ as a Tanoid!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

If he is incorruptible then the people around him have to be incorruptible too don't you think? you can't tell me that if I have drug addicts around me constantly everyday that I'll never use drugs eventually and join them unless I take steps to remove them from my life. This is why I'll never buy that he is incorruptible when he has people like Tinubu and co as his sponsors, campaigning with them and all that.

Not necessarily. Corrupt people surrounded him when he was head of state but he was still able to manage corruption very well. A rehab doctor is surrounded by addicts, he heals them. Look at Buhari as the rehab doctor
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

How does this make sense?? I still don't understand your obsession with Tinubu. Tinubu is not running for president. How can Buhari appoint right now when he's not president yet. What he has done though is announce the names of those he's taking to Aso Rock with him. If Tinubu had such control over Buhari, he'll be the VP candidate right now but it's on record that Buhari refused him straight up.

Abeg take am easy with all those propaganda

[size=14pt]Buhari concedes VP slot to Tinubu[/size]

Muhammadu Buhari, presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), has conceded the picking of his running mate to Bola Tinubu, national leader of the party, TheCable can report. This has in effect diminished the chances of Chibuike Amaechi, governor of Rivers state, who was all along tipped to be the vice-presidential candidate. Further discussions are going to be held this weekend, but a quick decision may not be reached. The party still has up till December 18 to submit the name of the nominee to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC). Buhari’s decision to give Tinubu the slot is apparently based on the voting population of the south-west which he is banking on to upstage the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the 2015 presidential election. “Politics is not winner-takes-all. Tinubu worked round the clock to deliver a huge chunk of votes to Buhari in the primary, and it is only fair that he is honoured in return,” an aide to Buhari told TheCable.

http://www.thecable.ng/just-buhari-concedes-vp-slot-tinubu

[size=14pt]I sacrificed my presidential ambition for Buhari –Tinubu
[/size]

A former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Friday said he sacrificed his presidential ambition for the All Progressives Congress candidate, Gen Muhammadu Buhari.

Tinubu stated this while addressing a crowd of APC supporters at the party’s presidential rally in Lagos.

He said Nigeria was facing an economic crisis and an internal war and needed a person with Buhari’s experience because of the General’s reputation of anti-corruption and military warfare.

Tinubu said, “People define patriotism as putting the country first but this is what the ‘Poverty Development Party’ refuses to understand. We chose Buhari not because Bola Tinubu is not interested in the Presidency. I am capable, competent, qualified, younger and richer but there comes a time that people must make sacrifices for their nation.

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-sacrificed-my-presidential-ambition-for-buhari-tinubu/
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 10:02am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Not necessarily. Corrupt people surrounded him when he was head of state but he was still able to manage corruption very well. A rehab doctor is surrounded by addicts, he heals them. Look at Buhari as the rehab doctor
Word bro...Word!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 10:03am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Why will buhari a president leave tinubu to appoint who his VP will be? If tinubu has no control. It means buhari is saying, tinubu even if u appoint a mad man, i will work with him.

Was it not tinubu that asked pastor tunde bakare to resign as vp even before he got there. Buhari could not even say anything. They corruption already started before they got there.

Asking tunde bakare to engage in forgery before he got there. It is such a person that buhari told tk select who his VP will be.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2015
shaqhead:

Hahahahaha....dnt make me laf abeg! I can see u seekin shade in some semantic rhetoric but in the process u lead urself to d gallows where u hung urself wt ur own noose!

Who is ur submission an indictment of?

He was sold to Nigerians wt a fraudulent toga of competency with a PhD to boot-as such will nt jst have a grasp of d issues bedeviling our National life but profer intelligent solutions but a few days he admitted to glaring incompetency by sayin "I am nt in charge" among other less worse eggregious executive blunders!

Thank God u agree that GEJ is Corruption on two legs and after "digesting" ur submission I realised u jst gave us a broader definition! Bravo!

Expect Okupe on ur door for eviscerating GEJ as a Tanoid!

You did all but counter the valid poser i raised. All you wrote were neither here nor there cos the scenario you played is meant to be a plus.

Is the President supposed to interfere in the processes of independent bodies like INEC and the Judiciary ?

Am wondering what kinda weeds they feed to you janja.weeds grin.

LIe Mohamed will be so disappointed with you jan.ja.weeds for doing a poor job in the last six weeks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics? / VIDEO OF UGM Charging At Soldiers In Umuahia / Lagos, NAFDAC Join Hands To Destroy Bottles Of Codeine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.