Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. (6294 Views)

BREAKING: What Jimi Agbaje Tells Supporters Today / Six Killed, Many Hospitalized As Buhari Supporters Raze PDP Campaign Office / Buhari Supporters In London Campaign In The Streets With Their Brooms (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by chamboy(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

How open was buhari to criticism with his decree 4?
Military Regime
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Abeg take am easy with all those propaganda

http://www.thecable.ng/just-buhari-concedes-vp-slot-tinubu

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-sacrificed-my-presidential-ambition-for-buhari-tinubu/

Seriously how can that article be true? He concedes to Tinubu so why is Tinubu not Vp. There were news reports everyday talking about different people being picked everyday. Everyday it was a new person being claimed to have been picked so that link doesn't mean anything. The fact we know right now is Tinubu is not the VP candidate.

Then not everything is propaganda, that word has been so overused it's becoming annoying. I don't have time search right now but they're was an article that stated that Buhari said he'll rather step down than have Tinubu as the VP candidate. There was even another article that stated Tinubu actually cried staffer he was refused. There was enough news to go around during that period.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

A mechanic hiring other mechanics is a waste of mechanism.

Wow really?? Did you notice I listed other areas of expertise. I guess it's the mechanic that fixes you'd engine, is the guy that fixes electrical components and paints your car as well
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Kingspin(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2015
The world has become so sophisticated and require an educated person and fast learner to catch up with this speed at the world is going. We cannot vote for a mediocrity as president. It is a global world were intelligent is ahead .
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Rad1cal: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Seriously how can that article be true? He concedes to Tinubu so why is Tinubu not Vp. There were news reports everyday talking about different people being picked everyday. Everyday it was a new person being claimed to have been picked so that link doesn't mean anything. The fact we know right now is Tinubu is not the VP candidate.

Then not everything is propaganda, that word has been so overused it's becoming annoying. I don't have time search right now but they're was an article that stated that Buhari said he'll rather step down than have Tinubu as the VP candidate. There was even another article that stated Tinubu actually cried staffer he was refused. There was enough news to go around during that period.

Please let us be honest here, conceding VP slot to Tinubu means either Tinubu might decide to be the VP or he has the exclusive right to chose who the VP will be.

Wherever the Pendulum goes, the VP must have Tinubu presence.

And we all know Tinubu chose Prof Osinbajo.

We shouldn't be laboring simple facts.

Thankchu.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Why will buhari a president leave tinubu to appoint who his VP will be? If tinubu has no control. It means buhari is saying, tinubu even if u appoint a mad man, i will work with him.

Was it not tinubu that asked pastor tunde bakare to resign as vp even before he got there. Buhari could not even say anything. They corruption already started before they got there.

Asking tunde bakare to engage in forgery before he got there. It is such a person that buhari told tk select who his VP will be.

Because he's a democratic party. You win some, you lose some. Tinubu wanted to be VP but he was refused so they came to a compromise and allowed his choice. Whether you guys like it or not, Tinubu is a party leader of APC his opinion will carry weight in party decisions.

Now it's one thing Tinubu appointing, it's another thing Tinubu appointing an incompetent dull guy and Buhari accepting. The prof was an easy sell, he's a very smart guy and a senior pastor in redeemed to dilute all the Muslim talk. That's the thing with Tinubu, you can say what you will about him but he knows how to pick people
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

You did all but counter the valid poser i raised. All you wrote were neither here nor there cos the scenario you played is meant to be a plus.

Is the President supposed to interfere in the processes of independent bodies like INEC and the Judiciary ?

Am wondering what kinda weeds they feed to you janja.weeds grin.

LIe Mohamed will be so disappointed with you jan.ja.weeds for doing a poor job in the last six weeks.
I tink u got d wrong person Mr. but if not Go back and read ur response before my riposte and show me where u asked me d bolded "valid poser" and den wen u r back we can have a good laugh about d one who unfortunately has got "Weed" for a "Brain" cos I cnt c how ur "Valid poser" syncs wt my earlier submission!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2015
Rad1cal:

Please let us be honest here, conceding VP slot to Tinubu means either Tinubu might decide to be the VP or he has the exclusive right to chose who the VP will be.

Wherever the Pendulum goes, the VP must have Tinubu presence.

And we all know Tinubu chose Prof Osinbajo.

We shouldn't be laboring simple facts.

Thankchu.

I don't mind Tinubu picking the prof. The prof has turned out to be a great asset. Where I'll have a problem is if Tinubu's choice was a dull guy that can't put am idea together
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2015
hifaif:

Silly!!! Absolute trash!!! I stopped respecting your opinion when you equated a degree in zoology with knowledge of governance and economics.

FYI, you don't get to learn everything in school. Experience matters too and Buhari is not a learner. He has been there too, as head of states.

And please, stop being ignorant. It is not certain that GEJ knows jack about economics. That is why he has Okonjo to manage the economy for him.

Finally, your analogy is trash. Are you trying to equate GEJ with a good but corrupt mechanic?
I jst tire for dt boy matter.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 10:57am On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Why will buhari a president leave tinubu to appoint who his VP will be? If tinubu has no control. It means buhari is saying, tinubu even if u appoint a mad man, i will work with him.

Was it not tinubu that asked pastor tunde bakare to resign as vp even before he got there. Buhari could not even say anything. They corruption already started before they got there.

Asking tunde bakare to engage in forgery before he got there. It is such a person that buhari told tk select who his VP will be.
Sir,
I dnt kno where u r goin with ds ur watery and flawed argument.

Ok, Tinubu when he was leaving lagos government house as governor handpicked a relatively unknown Fashola who has turned out to be arguably the best governor.

Ok, Tinubu handpicked for Buhari due to APC's internal political party dynamics an Osibanjo who has turned out to be an asset just like a Fashola in lagos.

An OBJ picked for Yar'adua a Jonathan from options which included a Donald Duke and d rest they say is history-an unfortunate one which we are still leavin with today!

Do u now see the glaring hypocrosy dt ur submission represents?

This internal dynamics of political parties is why I wont dwell on why GEJ ddnt go through a Primary and u shdnt go jerking off on a party's internal politics whom u not casting your vote for. If I say GEJ was afraid of a Primary, I guess u wl bare ur fangs!

Let me ask u ds simple question

Your knowledgeable GEJ went n picked a Sambo for himself (no interference) among a thousand options...

How has Sambo, handpicked by GEJ been an asset to him

and

If Ur Sambo and Osibanjo were to contest for presidency, who would u vote for?

Thank you for ur time and consideration.
Yours faithfully,
shaqhead

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Stop forming ignorant. That was done publicly. Go and watched tunde bakare s interview its online.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by successdrives: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
just passing
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaqhead:

Sir,

Ok, Tinubu when he was leaving lagos government house as governor handpicked a relatively unknown Fashola who has turned out to be arguably the best governor.

Ok, Tinubu handpicked for Buhari due to APC's internal political party dynamics an Osibanjo who has turned out to be an asset just like a Fashola in lagos.

An OBJ picked for Yar'adua a Jonathan from options which included a Donald Duke and d rest they say is history-an unfortunate one which we are still leavin with today!

This internal dynamics of political parties is why I wont dwell on why GEJ ddnt go through a Primary and u shdnt go jerking off on a party's internal politics whom u not casting your vote for. If I say GEJ was afraid of a Primary, I guess u wl bare ur fangs!

Your knowledgeable GEJ went n picked a Sambo for himself (no interference) among a thousand options...

and

Yours faithfully,
shaqhead

You can only say fashola did so well when when u have access to information on how much lagos got from allocations and loans and how much it used. That is what the freedom of information bill is all about. but fashola refused to give out information.

How much is tinubu as an individual making daily under fashola that he hand picked?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

Out of sheer and utter boredom how many politicians can you proudly say isn't corrupt? how many government officials can you say hasn't accepted bribe one time or the other. If you're are voting based on the illusion that Buhari is a saint an incorruptible savior, the ultimate bringer of change my dear you are on a long thing. Politicians both Buhari and Jonathan are in it for the money, they are doing their jobs which is lying to us and we are helping them, Jonathan is corrupt, Buhari is corrupt even their drivers are corrupt so pick something else to bring them down with.

Nigeria as a whole is corrupt. You think your vote matters when all that does at the end of the day is who bribes more cleverly.
Another lies and deceit..this is the line PDP have been using for NIgerians to loot us more of our common wealth but it wouldn't work this time...if Buhari is corrupt as you said PDP would have used it against him since their campaign. PDP have make people like you to believe nigeria can not be fixed.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by hensben(m): 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

A mechanic hiring other mechanics is a waste of mechanism.
Be reasonable for once...so na GEJ be minister of finance abi
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by hensben(m): 1:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
Babygal4eva:

If he is incorruptible then the people around him have to be incorruptible too don't you think? you can't tell me that if I have drug addicts around me constantly everyday that I'll never use drugs eventually and join them unless I take steps to remove them from my life. This is why I'll never buy that he is incorruptible when he has people like Tinubu and co as his sponsors, campaigning with them and all that.
Have you not heard how a Christian convert sinners, so we should continue to suffer under PDP abi..you talk from one side mrs..btw, who are the thieves that surround Buhari?..make we try another person abeg.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 1:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

You can only say fashola did so well when when u have access to information on how much lagos got from allocations and loans and how much it used. That is what the freedom of information bill is all about. but fashola refused to give out information.

How much is tinubu as an individual making daily under fashola that he hand picked?
You can keep goin round in circles like a dog chasing its tail to achieve a phatom vindication!

Mr. answer my questions please....all this your conjectures about fashola and tinubu has no basis until u can give solid evidence is given...which if u are arrested today and taken to court, asked to provide solid proof of this ur wild allegation...u wont be able to give a single shred of evidence.

You know if am asked why I call GEJ corrupt, I would reference one mekaboy a Tanoid on Nairaland who called GEJ "Corrupt" and a "Mechanic"!
Talk about facts Mr...stop chasing shadows!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Stop forming ignorant. That was done publicly. Go and watched tunde bakare s interview its online.

I don't understand, what was done publicly?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by lawisong(m): 1:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Those supporting Buhari are so stupid that they do not realize how stupid they are. After saturday, all these talks about an old dictator ruling erudite nigerians will come to an end. Foolish APC, so of all the intelligent people in the north, it is Buhari, a world renown, internationally recognized dunce, that you can flaunt as ur flagbearer. You guys are as stupid as Buhari himself for coming to contest at old-age when he should be fronting his grand son. You all have nothing to offer.

GEJ till Wole Soyinka shaves his beards!!![/size][size=14pt]
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Etruth: 1:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up
One bottle of Alomo for you

Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Etruth:
One bottle of Alomo for you

Thanks but pls Orijin next time.. lol
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.
do u even know the essence of a VP? U should have listen to osibanjo this morning then u wouldn't have created a daft thread as this.ur. illustration is even absurd. A sensible someone won't employ the services of both,rather,u look for a better alternative which is,let a better mechanic do the job.tinubu is corrupt,does that make buhari corrupt?and didn't gej has a fallout with obj? Wasn't it because of godfatherism? We've been suffering and smiling for a long time,let another set of individual take charge then after 4yrs ,we will decide either to let them stay or sweep them away..we are wise now..namandi sambo, I wonder what manner of man he is,he is dafter than daft.and I never knew Jonathan read government in school according to ur illustration and I never knew buhari has never ruled before since he is the sincere person with no mechanical experience... pls how many apc member did u shut up?
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Obviously the op is high on cheap drugs tongue

GMB 2015
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mrmetoo1: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaqhead:

Sir,

and

Yours faithfully,
shaqhead

That's all!!!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:

That's all!!!
The guy I posed those questions was jst busy dancing round d question like a lizard on heat seekin a mate!

When u get em boxed in a corner like this, u dnt get a mention back but they annoyingly wl keep askin someone else d same question which u have turned on its head so that they leave the thread with a feeling of vindication!
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This a Jonathan supporter openly admitting Jonathan is corrupt, Nigerians have had enough of the corruption. Your analogy doesn't really cut it and I really don't know what kind of people you were talking to that couldn't counter your shallow argument.

Jonathan is that corrupt mechanic that doesn't know what he's doing but claims he knows so you give him money to fix 10 problems in your car. He buys fake spare part for one of the problems, brings your car back to you and tells you he just transformed your car back to original manufacturer's condition.

Buhari is the mechanic that realizes the work can't be done by him alone so he hires a competent electrician, a panel beater, a painter. He then in turn hands them money to do their work but overlooks them and makes sure none of them buy fake products or use the customer's money for themselves.

As far as appointing Tinubu to take care of the economy? What proof do you have? Even if you claim he's going to appoint Tinubu somewhere what makes you think it'll have anything to do with handling of the economy. Buhari has listed the people he'll take to aso rock with him and he didn't include Tinubu. Your argument lacks depth, filled with sentiments and no solid proof to back it up

Bros, he said what he said, for the sake of argument.

Buhari lied under oat, that is corruption.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by ibisko04: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:
Was at a joint and political debate started. Buhari supporters started shouting that jonathan is corrupt and Nigeria needs change. They said buhari will fix Nigeria.

Then i told them the people bringing buhari to power are corrupt as well.

I then brought up the issue of education, that buhari knows nothing about economics and governance, but jonathan is educated and understands governance.

I told them buhari said he will stablize global oil price and make 1 naira equal to one dollar. We all knw its not possible, and if he knew anything about economics he wont make that statement.

They made the mistake and admitted buhari was not knowledgeable in those areas, but will employ people who had thr knowledge to do so.

I told them the appointment will be handled by tinubu like he did the vice president, and if he falls out with tinubu in the area of corruption, he will mess the system up for buhari.

They said jonathan has the knowledge but is corrupt.

Then i gave this illustration.

You have a mechanic who knows how to fix a fault in your car but will charge u 10times the cost because he is corrupt. Then u have a sincer guy who knows nothing about fixing cars but has promised to fix ur car free.

Will u give ur car to the one that is corrupt but can fix or the one that is sincere but will spoil the car because he lacks knowledge?

They did not want to answer. then people there started telling them to answer. They said, who wants to spoil their car ofcourse the corrupt mechanic. But the illustration is not right.

Jonathan is the corrupt mechanic.
You are not talking to people with deep sense of the matter, that is why they can not answer you properly. On people bringing Buhari to power as you understand it to be, DEMOCRACY IS A GAME OF FIGURE. THE MORE THE PEOPLE THE MORE YOUR CHANCE. BUHARI NEED EVERY SUPPORT HE CAN GET TO SECURE POWER. AFTER POWER IS SECURED, BUHARI WILL START THE SANITATION FROM WITHIN.
On education and know how of government and economic policy. JONATHAN SCORE ZERO % WITH HIS PHD. EVERY POLICY OF THIS GOVERNMENT IS EITHER THE ONE FROM THE PREVIOUS REGIMES OR THE ONE FORM BY THE OKONJO IWEALA LEAD ECONOMIC TEAM WHICH JONATHAN OUTSOURCE THE GOVERNANCE OF NIGERIA TO.
On oil price and stabilization of naira. YOU PEOPLE ARE MISQUOTING GMB, HE NEVER SAID HE WILL MAKE OIL TO BE SOLD AT A CERTAIN AMOUNT. FOR NAIRA STABILIZING TO ONE NAIRA/DOLARS, YES IT IS A GRADUAL PROCESS ENGINEERED BY GOOD GOVT POLICY MADE BY GOOD ECONOMIC TEAM THAT WILL WORK WITH BUHARI GOVT.
Your illustration of a corrupt knowledgeable mechanic and the sincere guy without much knowledge can only happened to a corrupt minded fellow who does not know what he want and how to get it.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by olamega(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ regime has not added a dime yo the external reserves despite earning far higher revenue than any Nigerian president in history but has actually depleted the reserves, escalated external debt, economy still below 7% , agric sector growth dropped to 5% (forget the hype about eliminating corruption in fertilizer distribution), grew unemployment to over 23% (record), poverty incidence to 71% (another record), grew domestic debt to N7.65tn from N4.5tn in 2010, has depleted excess crude account and we now have the worst exchange rate in the history of this country. Remember all of this happened in an era of unprecedented boom!!!
Think change.Friends,already GEJ is a disaster,re-electing him is disaster re-loaded and trippled but we have the power to stop it, please use it!!!!Vote Change,Vote Buhari.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by mekaboy(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
shaqhead:

You can keep goin round in circles like a dog chasing its tail to achieve a phatom vindication!

Mr. answer my questions please....all this your conjectures about fashola and tinubu has no basis until u can give solid evidence is given...which if u are arrested today and taken to court, asked to provide solid proof of this ur wild allegation...u wont be able to give a single shred of evidence.

You know if am asked why I call GEJ corrupt, I would reference one mekaboy a Tanoid on Nairaland who called GEJ "Corrupt" and a "Mechanic"!
Talk about facts Mr...stop chasing shadows!

Find out why fashola refused to provide info on how much lagos pays to tinubus company.
Re: How I Silenced Buhari Supporters Today. by shaqhead: 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
mekaboy:

Find out why fashola refused to provide info on how much lagos pays to tinubus company.
Even if all this ur conjectures are factual, what stops EFCC from goin after Tinubu abi e get immunity?

Ask cogent questions

Am done with u Mr., keep chasing shadows!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: See The War Helicopter That Will Cleanse Niger Delta Of Miscreants / Northern Nigeria And Southern Nigeria Aren't Mates / Where Are The Notable Hausa People In Nigerian Politics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.