Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,257 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. (17348 Views)

I Want To Sponsor 3 Businesses On Nairaland / Muhammadu Nuhu-Koko: 'I Control Over N200Billion But Can’t Build A House' / How To Split Profit With Potential Investors/share Holders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2015
DrTeeee:

Try draw out a financial plan for this project which will cover all needed. .

I already have a financial plan for this project, it covers all that's needed to completely and succesfuly build the 3D house printer
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by martinz1: 10:45pm On Apr 22, 2015
coming soon
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Tmonex: 10:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
Bro i think people will support you from all over the world if you can put this your proposal on indiegogo.com
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2015
Tmonex:
Bro i think people will support you from all over the world if you can put this your proposal on indiegogo.com

i have tried before, it refused to accept my proposal
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by sped1oro(m): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2015
i
will try and see if i can get you a registered limited liability company
for a start, it will increase ur chances of getting serious
investors.And people will take you more serious with a legal and formal
entity.lets take it from there
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:38pm On Apr 23, 2015
sped1oro:
i
will try and see if i can get you a registered limited liability company
for a start, it will increase ur chances of getting serious
investors.

I appreciate your efforts.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
success bro. i believe you.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2015
emeka136:
success bro. i believe you.

Thanks for those words..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 6:19am On Apr 24, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Here's the breakdown of the amounts and the materials that will be purchase:
350,000naira would be used to acquire 18pcs of small, medium and large stepper motors, 18pcs of stepper drivers, 6pcs of microcontrollers..
100,000naira would be used to buy an oxacetylene welder and a Tig welder machines.
50,000naira would be used to acquire a laptop for programing the machine.
Then 400,000naira would be use to buy the iron steels, e.g steel rails, steel girders, steel pipes of various sizes.
Then 100,000naira would be used for miscallaneous.
Please check http://uk.farnell.com/ and http://uk.rs-online.com/web/ if you can find what you are looking for, so as to have a better idea about the pricing.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 6:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Pakingzzz:
Here's the breakdown of the amounts and the materials that will be purchase:
350,000naira would be used to acquire 18pcs of small, medium and large stepper motors, 18pcs of stepper drivers, 6pcs of microcontrollers..
100,000naira would be used to buy an oxacetylene welder and a Tig welder machines.
50,000naira would be used to acquire a laptop for programing the machine.
Then 400,000naira would be use to buy the iron steels, e.g steel rails, steel girders, steel pipes of various sizes.
Then 100,000naira would be used for miscallaneous.
Please check http://uk.farnell.com/ and http://uk.rs-online.com/web/ if you can find what you are looking for, so as to have a better idea about the pricing.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 6:35am On Apr 24, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Thanks for those words..
Wrote a long email. Not sure where it went.
I have emailed you addy anyways.

A couple of my concern.
The need for Patents and the level of automation required. As you probably know, this is a precise oriented task (To a few mm).

What you have presented so far, is a top level architecture of the project. Please send me a business proposal detailing a more realistic cost breakdown and technical analysis. Some of the detailed costs, will include controls like FPGA, Motors etc.
Another clarification, do you intend to build a house prototype with 1mill? This is definitely needed before showcasing the ideas to other investors or even selling it.
I have people into robotics and automation, but still need more information.

Best wishes.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:38am On Apr 24, 2015
micktoxin:

Nice site and product they've got. But i have some sites that stocks all the motors, drivers and microcontrollers i need at good prices.
I shall post them here.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
@ Temitope
email sent.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by martinz1: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
im a civil engineer. this task might be very tedious
storey building involves so many stuffs
the foundation casting. pilling.
column reinforcement casting. flooring. block laying. lintel , slab reinforcement ,secondary and primary reinforcement on slab. and reinforcement spacing according to design. using the required bars.. slab casting. to a maximum of 200mm thickness. staircase reinforcement and casting . safety and deflection check satisfied during design
well i wish you success.
im following the tread to see the final outcome

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by naijacutee(f): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hi. It looks like you have the know-how and you have worked very hard and deserve a break. Ambitious projects like these interest me and I would like to help you get all that you need to make this a reality. I'll send you an e-mail.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
naijacutee:
Ambitious projects like these interest me and I would like to help you get all that you need to make this a reality.

Am very grateful for that..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by micktoxin(m): 7:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Pakingzzz:

Nice site and product they've got. But i have some sites that stocks all the motors, drivers and microcontrollers i need at good prices.
I shall post them here.
Have you send me the email? You need to show more to get the investment. I am under no illusion that 1mill is not enough. Engineering projects are try and error with endless iterations. Do you have any cotingency plan? E.g components blowing up etc.
You are of the assumption this would work the first time, which is highly unlikely. I believe you are a smart person, as not many Nigerians will have the creativity and initiatives to come up with this idea.
You need a proposal.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by NaLaugh: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
Good luck!
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Have you send me the email?.

Yes, i have.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 5:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
micktoxin:

You need to show more to get the investment.

I was thinking showing more would mean, exposing the blueprint in the open?
Or don't you think so?
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by ewizard1: 6:22pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pakingzzz:

I was thinking showing more would mean, exposing the blueprint in the open?
Or don't you think so?

Thats true. With thr little i've read. Seems you actually got it all ruled out.

GoodLuck Bro.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
micktoxin:

I am under no illusion that 1mill is not enough. .

I am aware my brother.. I understand that 1million wouldn't be enough for such project. But i wanted a way that i can build that 3D with 1million naira.. It would only mean streatching myself to the limits. But at the end, i will do it.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
micktoxin:

Engineering projects are try and error with endless iterations. Do you have any cotingency plan? E.g components blowing up etc.

Offcourse i do have contingency plans, but these are in places where i am bringing in some novelty to reduce the cost of building the 3D house printer.
I intend to make this 3D house printer as cheap as i can, so i am adopting some novel way of building it to achieve that low cost. So among the areas of this novelty, i might expect some slight failures, but these would be drastically rare because i am working with established tried and tested logics so i doubt if any mishap would occur.. But i still have an already made plan-B that awaits any such mishap in these areas.
If i do encounter any mishap, i would be forced to take plan B and that would incure some slight cost in building the 3D house printer.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
micktoxin:

You are of the assumption this would work the first time, which is highly unlikely.

I am not of the assumption this would work first, it would work as expected because i am working with tried and tested logics. I am only of the assumption the number of calibrations i would need to do on the 3D house printer because; i aint inventing any logics here, i am just combining different established logics. Thats the only new thing i am doing here.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 12:47am On Apr 28, 2015
I've been looking for a good fabrication company in Nigeria that would fabricate parts for me, and i came across Nigeria foundries limite (NFL)
www.nigerianfoundries.com/the-company.php
I think they have quite a good reputation for the job. I would go with them.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 11:53am On Apr 28, 2015
I will be contacting them pretty soon..
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 3:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Still waiting for their response.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
Please does anyone in the house knows about NFL?

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
50% of the 3D house printer would consist of a truss.
The picture below is a diagram of a truss.

1 Like

Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
But in my design, the whole lenghth of the top of the gantry would be a truss, and this truss is going to be extremely long.
Re: Sponsor me to build a 3D house printer,and we'll split profit 50%- 50% For Life. by Pakingzzz(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
Any slight deflection of 1 millimeter in the truss would spell trouble. This is one of the many places i shall face a great deal of challenge.
The plane B i have for this area, is to use steel cables hooked to the two opposite beams and fasten them to the middle of the truss to stop it from deflecting under the influence of both static and current loads.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! / Fire Guts 50 Shops In Ladipo Auto Spare Parts Market / Update On MPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.