Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,640 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion (1660 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Abuzola11(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2009
You are david, cool
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by focused123(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You are david, cool

I am not David, Okay.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Abuzola11(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2009
;d
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by gombos: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2010
asc akhi , u are acusing others for beeing ignorant about the religion yet your daliil is missing, your daliil is seerah, and where in seerag, raxiiqul makhtuum or others where is this story mentioned, please, and the last part can u fine anyone (sheikh culamaa) who have gave it the same interpretation as u gave in the last part of your lecture.

In my view i see enemy as ( mushrikeen,disbelievers etc.) and freinds is every believer ( of islamic monoteism), so wat do u mean with our enemy!!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

If We're Perfectly Created By A Perfect All-knowing God, Why Divine Laws? / Solatul Tesbih In Month Of Ramadan / How Fit And Knowledgable Is Umar For The Position Of Caliphate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.