Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion (1665 Views)

'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / The Best Way To Deal With The Ignorant: / Islam The Religion Of Doom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2009
The prophet ( Mohamed S.A.W) may the peace of Allah be unto him.

Before the general acceptance of Islam as the one and only religion accepted by Allah.

the reason why i said only religion accepted by Allah is this.

Allah said in the holy Qur'an

Conclusively, the only acceptable religion before me God is Al-Islam,if anybody refuse to do Islam and bring any other religion before me, it will be rejected

and in the day of judgement such person will be among those that will perish.

Back to my topic.

prophet mohammed (S.A.W) use to pass in one area, and in that area, there is one old man that has given himself a compulsory tax, when ever prophet mohammed is passing by, the tax he gave himself was to be throwing stone to the prophet. this old man has been doing this for many years, and the prophet was aware of it.

One day, prophet mohammed(S.A.W) was passing by at the same spot, to his greatest suprise, he passed successfully without being stoned by the old man, when he was coming back, he passed successfully too and he wondered.

he went to meet someone around to ask abt the old man and he was told that the man was sick lying at home, he feel pitty for this old man and decided he had to pay him a visit. he ask the person to please take him to the old man's house and the person agreed.

when they got there, he saw the old man lying and he said,

sorry may God deliver u, the man looked at him and said what are u doing here, the prophet replied

i was passing by, but i noticed u did not throw a stone as usual and i was told u re sick, then i decided to pay u a visit to express my feelings. and to pray that May God deliver u.

The man was so suprise that despite the fact that i always throw stone at u, u still hv the mind to pray for me for deliverance, and the prophet replied, no. it is not my mind that told me to do so, but my religion, my religion teaches us to love everybody the way we love ourself including our enemies.

My fellow brothers and sister, why cant we imitate the prophet and practice our religion.

many topics on this forum claiming our religion ordered us to love our friends and hate our enemy or even be killing our enemies. no

those who claim that are ignorant of our religion because they don't hv knowledge of the religion.

I urge we all to seek for knowledge abt our religion to avoid suppress of others when it comes to explaining what ur religious require of u.

now any xtian who have any question concerning our religion can come out here to ask his or her questions, please no insult or insultive language.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olanajim(m): 8:03pm On Jan 20, 2009
So whenever Davidylan and co throw jab at you, learn to throw love back at him! It is already my creed on and off nl since day one. I have no time replying insult with insult. It doesn't speak well of good people.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 20, 2009
Abi oooo.
To be honest, I believe that the true christianity Jesus Christ brought also preaches love and peaceful relations and sometimes I wonder at the great hatred some christians have towards Islam\Muslims. Why? Even without proper knowledge of Islam and its teachings they just let hatred consume them. Those involved in this shld read what bilms wrote and re-think their stance on Islam. And btw, whoever does not agree with any opinion stated on this thread shld, if they must, say so peacefully. I would hate to see this thread become another medium for giving vent to ill-will.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olanajim(m): 11:32am On Jan 21, 2009
The trouble is, some people want absolute aceptance. They want their ideas and thought be the only established one. Anytime they meet with resistance, they start attacking their opponents character instead of attacking the idea. Even God does not expect us to agree with everything. That is why He gave us head and built hell and heaven.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2009
@above,
true.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2009
u can ask any question and u will get answer here abt our religion ( Islam)
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 6:29pm On Jan 26, 2009
am back here
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2009
Assalam
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 09, 2009
bilms:

u can ask any question and u will get answer here abt our religion ( Islam)

Is Ishmael the father of arabs? Proof pls.

thanks
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by dalaman: 12:45am On Feb 10, 2009
davidylan:

Is Ishmael the father of arabs? Proof pls.

thanks

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2009
yes prophet ismail is the father of arab.

but u have to read from the source.

The Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) was the eldest son of Prophet Ibrahim (peace he upon him) by his second wife Hajira. As he had no off-spring from his first wife Sarah, he entered into matrimonial allegiance with Hajira, a devoted lady. He did so with the consent of his first wife. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace he upon him) prayed to his Lord to bless him with a son. The Prophet Isma'il (peace he upon him) was born to him in response to his prayers. The Holy Quran makes mention of it in these words:

"Ibrahim said: My Lord! Grant me of the doers of good deeds. So We gave him the good news of a boy possessing forbearance." (Surah 37: Verses 100-101)

Shortly after his birth, in obedience to a Divine behest, he was left by his father Ibrahim (peace be upon him) along with his mother at the place where stands Ka'bah. It was a barren and waterless place with no trace of life in any form. The great Patriarch, Ibrahim (peace be upon him) left them to their fate with a heavy heart and prayed:

"O' Lord! I have made some of my off-spring settle in this barren valley near the Sacred House so that they may keep up prayer." (Surah 14: Verse 37)

The scene of departing Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) from his family was highly pathetic. It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Abbàs that the Holy Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) brought with him his wife Hajira and his son Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) whom she suckled. They placed the child close by the spot where Ka'bah now stands. In those days Mecca was uninhabited and without water. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) placed beside them a bag full of dates and a skin full of water.

When Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) returned, the mother of Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) ran after him and said: Ibrahim! Where are you going? Why have you left me in the wilderness where none is to take pity on us. Nothing is available here to eat and drink. She repeated this several times but Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) did not hearken to her voice.

Then she asked him. Have God Commanded you to do so? He replied in affirmative. She said: Then God will cause no harm to me. Thereupon she returned back. When Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) got out of sight, he faced towards Ka'bah and prayed: O' Lord! Grant that the hearts of some men may be affected with kindness towards them and bestow upon them all sorts of fruit so that they may be thankful.

After this the mother of Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) began to suckle her child and to drink water out of the skin until it was emptied. Soon after her son felt thirsty. She could not bear to see him in such plight. Hajira ran seven times from the hill of Safa to Marwa in quest of water. As she was about to commence the eighth trip, her attention was drawn to the crying child who in the agony of thirst was kicking the ground.

Lo! the water gushed forth miraculously from the earth in the form of fountain to save Prophet: Isma'il (peace be upon him) from the tortures of thirst. Then she drank the water and suckled her child. May God bless the mother of Prophet Isma'il! Had she left the Zam Zam as it was or had she not filled her skin with water, the Zam Zam would always have remained an overflowing mountain. (Bukhari)"

Trial of Sincerity

The origin of the custom of true believers running between Safa and Marwa at the time of Hajj is deep connected with Hajira, the mother of Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him). Similarly the rite of sacrifice also owes its origin to the Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) and his obedient son.

He had received a Divine Command to sacrifice his beloved son. Both of them stood the test with credit. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) decided to fulfill the vision on one hand whereas the Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) was ready with alacrity to lay down his life to win the favor and pleasure of Allah.

While they were proceeding towards Mina for the performance of the solemn duty, Satan tried to dissuade them from their firm resolve but to no effect. The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) passed the sharp knife over the throat of his son but an angel turned the knife upside down and a heavenly message forbade the act.

The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) was desired to sacrifice in lieu of his son, a ram. So he slaughtered a well-fed ram presented by Allah. When the Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) grew up, he married a girl of the tribe but soon divorced her at the request of his father to whom she proved to be discourteous. After this he married a daughter of the Jurhum Chief.

Re-construction of the House of Allah

Ka'bah is the veritable heart of Islam towards which all the prayers of the Muslims flow to vivify their souls. It was built by the Prophet Adam (peace be upon him), the father of the human race. When it was damaged by flood, it was reconstructed on the same foundations by the Prophet Ibrahim (peace he upon him) with the help of his son Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him), the ancestors of the Arabs.

The Prophet Ibrahim (peace be upon him) directed his son to bring a good stone to mark the corner of foundation. He brought one of which the angel Gabriel gave him information. It was the sacred Black stone - "Hajar al-Aswad". When the Prophet Ibrahim and Isma'il (peace be upon them) raised the foundations of the House of Allah they prayed:

"Our Lord! Accept from us; surely You are the Hearing, the Knowing. Our Lord! Make us both submissive to You and raise from our off-spring a nation submitting to You and show us ways of devotion and turn to us mercifully. You are the oft-Returning to mercy, the Most Merciful." (Surah 1: Verses 127-128)

"Our Lord! And raise up in them an Apostle from among them who shall recite to them Your communications and teach them the Book and the Wisdom and purify them. Surely You are the Mighty, the Wise." (Surah 2: Verse 129).

Makkah is Habituated

The Prophet Isma'il (peace be upon him) and his mother settled down in the vicinity of the Ka'bah. His progeny multiplied and ramified into numerous tribes. One of these is known as the Quraish from which the Ishmaelite Arabs sprang up. The Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) belonged to this family. They habituated the city of Makkah which became the center of Islam.

Finally

cheers
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2009
This is the full story.

so u can scroll down to see the information u need.

One day, Abraham woke up and asked his wife Hajar to get her son and prepare for a long journey. In a few days Abraham started out with his wife Hajar and their son Ishmael. The child was still nursing and not yet weaned.

Abraham walked through cultivated land, desert, and mountains until he reached the desert of the Arabian Peninsula and came to an uncultivated valley having no fruit, no trees, no food, no water. The valley had no sign of life. After Abraham had helped his wife and child to dismount, he left them with a small amount of food and water which was hardly enough for 2 days. He turned around and walked away. He wife hurried after him asking: "Where are you going Abraham, leaving us in this barren valley?"

Abraham did not answer her, but continued walking. She repeated what she had said, but he remained silent. Finally she understood that he was not acting on his own initiative. she realized that Allah had commanded him to do this. She asked him : "Did Allah command you to do so?" He replied: "Yes." Then his great wife said: "We are not going to be lost, since Allah Who has commanded you is with us."

Abraham invoked Almighty Allah thus: "O Our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley with no cultivation, by Your Sacred House (the Ka'ba at Mecca); in order, O our Lord, that they may offer prayers perfectly (Iqamat as salat) so fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and O Allah provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks. O our Lord! Certainly, You know what we conceal and what we reveal. Nothing on the earth or in the heavens is hidden from Allah." (Ch 14:37-38)

Ibn Abbas narrated: "The first lady to use a girdle was the mother of Ishmael. she used a girdle so that she might hide her tracks from Sarah (by dragging it). Abraham brought her and her son Ishmael while she was suckling him to a place near the Kaba under a tree on the spot of ZamZam at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Mecca, nor was there any water so he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates and a small water skin containing some water and set out homeward. Ishmael's mother followed him saying: "O Abraham! Where are you going, leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy, nor is there anything to enjoy?" she repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her. Then she asked him : "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes." She then said: "Then HE will not neglect us," and returned while Abraham proceeded onwards. On reaching the Thaniya where they could not see him, he faced the Kaba and raising both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayers: "O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Your Sacred House (Kaba at Mecca) in order, O our Lord that they may offer prayer perfectly. So fill some hearts among men with love towards them, and O Allah provide them with fruits so that they may give thanks." (Ch 14:37)

Ibn Abbas's narration continued; "Ishmael's mother went on suckling Ishmael and drinking from the water (she had) When the water in the water skin had been used up, she became thirsty and her child also became thirsty, She started looking at him (Ishmael) tossing in agony. She left him, for she could not endure looking at him, and found that the mountain of As-Safa was the nearest mountain to her on that land. she too on it and started looking at the valley keenly so that she might see somebody, but she could not see anybody. Then she descended for As Safa and when she reached the valley, she tucked up her robe and ran in the valley like a person in distress and trouble till she crossed the valley and reached the mountain of Al Marwa. There she stood and started looking expecting to see somebody, but she could not see anybody. she repeated that running between Safa And Marwa seven times."

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: "This is the source of the tradition of the Sa'y (rituals of the hajj, pilgrimage) the going of people between them (As-Safa and Al-Marwa). When she reached Al Marwa (for the last time) she heard a voice and she asked herself to be quiet and listened attentively. She heard the voice again and said: "O whoever you maybe! You have made me hear your voice; have you got something to help me?" And behold! She saw an angel at the place of Zam zam, digging the earth with his heel (or his wing) till water flowed from that place. She started to make something like a basin around it, using her hand in this way, and started filling her water skin with water with her hands and the water was flowing out water she had scooped some of it."

The Prophet (pbuh) added: "May Allah bestow mercy on Ishmael's mother! Had she let the zam-zam flow without trying to control it, or had she not scooped from that water to fill her water skin, Zam zam would have been a stream flowing on the surface of the earth."

The Prophet (pbuh) continued: "Then she drank water and suckled her child. The angel said to her: "Don't be afraid of being neglected, for this is the House of Allah which will be built by this boy and his father, and Allah never neglects His people." The House (Kaba) at that time was on a high place resembling a hillock, and when torrents came, they flowed to its right and left.

"She lived in that way till some people from the tribe of Jurhum or a family from Jurhum passed by her and her child as they (the Jurhum people) were coming through the way of Kada. they landed in the lower part of Mecca where they saw a bird that had the habit of flying around water and not leaving it. they said: "this bird must be flying around water, though we know that there is no water in this valley." They sent one or two messengers who discovered the source of water and returned to inform them of the water. SO they all came towards the water. Ishmael's mother was sitting near the water. They asked her: "Do you allow us to stay with you?" She replied: "Yes, but you will have no right to possess the water." They agreed to that. Ishmael's mother was pleased with the whole situation, as she used to love to enjoy the company of the people, so they settled there, and later on they sent for their families who came and settled with them so that some families became permanent residents there. The child (Ishmael) grew up and learned Arabic from them and (his virtues) caused them to love and admire him as he grew up and when he reached the age of puberty they made him marry a woman from amongst them."

The Prophet (pbuh) continued: "After Ishmael's mother had died, Abraham came after Ishmael's marriage in order to see his family that he had left before but he did not find Ishmael there. When he asked Ishmael's wife about him, she replied: "He has gone in search of livelihood." Then he asked her about their way of living and their condition, and she replied, "We are living in misery; we are living in hardship and destitution,' complaining to him. He said: "When your husband returns, convey my salutations to him and tell him to change the threshold of the gate (of his house).'

"When Ishmael came, he seemed to have felt something unusual, so he asked his wife: 'Has anyone visited you?' she replied, 'Yes, an old man of such and such description came and asked me about you and I informed him and he asked about our state of living and I told him that we were living in a hardship and poverty.' On that Ishmael said: 'Did he advise you anything?' She said: 'Yes he told me to convey his salutation to you and to tell you to change the threshold of your gate.' Ishmael said: 'It was my father and he has ordered me to divorce you. Go back to your family.' so, Ishmael divorced her and married another woman from among them (Jurhum).

"Then Abraham stayed away from them for a period as long as Allah wished and called on them again but did not find Ishmael. So he came to Ishmael's wife and asked her about Ishmael. She said: 'he has gone in sof our livelihood.' Abraham asked her; 'how are you getting on?' asking her about their sustenance and living. she replied: 'we are prosperous and well off (we have everything in abundance).' then she thanked Allah. Abraham said: 'What kind of food do you eat?' she said: 'meat.' he said: 'what do you drink?' she said: 'water.' he said: 'O Allah! bless their meat and water.""

The Prophet (pbuh) added: "At that time they did not have grain, and if they had grain he would have also invoked Allah to bless it. If somebody has only these two things as his sustenance, his health and disposition will be badly affected unless he lives in Mecca."

The Prophet (pbuh) continued: "Then Abraham said to Ishmael's wife: 'When your husband comes give my regards to him and tell him that he should keep firm the threshold of his gate.' When Ishmael came back he asked his wife, 'did anyone call no you?' she replied: 'yes, a good looking old man came to me,' so she praised him and added: 'He asked about you and I informed him that we were in a good condition.' Ishmael asked her:' did he give you any piece of advice?' she said; 'yes, he told me to give his regards to you and ordered that you should keep firm the threshold of your gate.' on that Ishmael said: 'It was my father, and you are the threshold of the gate. He has ordered me to keep you with me.'

Then Abraham stayed away from them for a period as long as Allah wished and called on them afterwards. He saw Ishmael under a tree near Zam Zam, sharpening his arrows. When he saw Abraham, he rose up to welcome him (and they greeted each other as a father does with his son or a son does with his father). Abraham said: 'O Ishmael! Allah has give me an order.' Ishmael said: 'Do what your Lord has ordered you to do.' Abraham asked:'Will you help me?' Ishmael said: 'I will help you.' Abraham said: 'Allah has ordered me to build a house here,' pointing to a hillock higher than the land surrounding it.

"Then they raised the foundations of the House (the Kaba). Ishmael brought the stones while Abraham built and when the walls became high Ishmael brought this stone and put it for Abraham who stood over it and carried on building. While Ishmael was handing him the stones, and both of them were saying: "Our Lord! Accept this service from us, verily, You are the All Hearer, the All Knower." (Ch 2:127 Quran)

the Prophet (pbuh) added: "Then both of them went on building and going round the Kaba saying O our Lord! Accept this service from us, verily, You are the All Hearer, the All Knower."; (Sahih Bukhari).

Ibn Abbas narrated a slightly different version: "When Abraham had differences with his wife (because of her jealousy of Hajar, Ishmael's mother), he took Ishmael and his mother and went away. They had a water skin with them containing some water. Ishmael's mother used to drink water from the water skin so that her milk would increase for her child. When Abraham reached Mecca, he made her sit under a tree and afterwards returned home. Ishmael's mother followed him and when they reached Kada, she called him from behind: 'O Abraham! To whom are you leaving us?' He replied: '(I am leaving you) to Allah's care.' she said: 'I am satisfied to be with Allah.' She returned to her place and started drinking water from the water skin and her milk increased for her child.

"When the water had all been used up, she said to herself: 'I had better go and look so that I may see somebody.' she ascended As-Safa mountain and looked hoping to see somebody but in vain. When she came down to the valley, she ran till she reached Al Marwa Mountain. She ran to and for (between the two mountains) many times. Then she said to herself; 'I had better go and see the state of the child.' she went and found it in a state of one on the point of dying. She could not endure to watch it dying and said to herself: 'If I go and look I may find somebody.' she went and ascended al-Safa mountain and looked for a long while but could not find anybody. thus she completed seven rounds of running between As-Safa and Al-Marwa. Again she said to herself: 'I had better go back and see the state of the child.' but suddenly she heard a voice, and she said to that strange voice. 'help us if you can offer any help.' lo! it was Gabriel (who had made the voice) Gabriel hit the earth with his heel like this (Ibn Abbas hit the earth with his heel to illustrate it), and so the water gushed out. Ishmael's mother was astonished and started digging."

Abu Al Qasim, the Prophet (pbuh) said: "If she had left the water, (flow naturally, without her intervention, ) it would have been flowing on the surface of the earth."

Ibn Abbas continued narrating: "Ishmael's mother started drinking from the water, and her milk increased for her child. Afterwards some people of the tribe of Hurhum saw some birds while passing through the bottom of the valley and that astonished them. They said: "birds can only be found at a place where there is water." They sent a messenger who searched the place and found the water and returned to inform them about it. Then they all went to her and said: "O Ishmael's mother! Will you allow us to be with you (or dwell with you)?" Then they stayed there.

"Later on her boy reached the age of puberty and married a lady from them. Then an idea occurred to Abraham, which he disclosed to his wife (sarah). 'I want to call on my dependants I left at Mecca.' When he went there he greeted Ishmael's wife and said: 'where is Ishmael?' She replied: 'He has gone out hunting.' Abraham said to her: 'When he comes, tell him to change the threshold of his gate.' When Ishmael came she told him the same and whereupon Ishmael said to her: 'you are the threshold so go to your family (you are divorced).'

"Again Abraham thought of visiting his dependents whom he had left at Mecca, and told his wife (Sarah) of his intentions. Abraham came to Ishmael's house and asked: 'Where is Ishmael?' Ishmael's wife replied: 'He has gone out hunting,' and added: 'will you stay for some time and have something to eat and drink?' Abraham said: 'what is your food and what is your drink?' she replied: 'our food is meat and our drink is water.' he replied: 'O Allah! Bless their meals and their drink.'

Abu Al Qasim (the Prophet)(pbuh) said: "Because of Abraham's invocation there are blessings in Mecca."

Ibn Abbas continued: "Once more Abraham thought of visiting his family he had left at Mecca and he told his wife (Sarah) of his decision. HE went and found Ishmael behind the Zam-zam well, mending his arrows. He said: 'O Ishmael, your Lord has ordered me to build a house for Him.' Ishmael said: 'Obey the order of your Lord.' Abraham said: 'Allah has also ordered me that you should help me therein.' Ishmael said: 'Then I will do so.' So both of them were saying: "O our Lord! Accept this service of us, verily, You are the All Hearer, the All Knower." (Ch 2:127)

When the building became high and the old man (Abraham) could no longer lift the stones to such a high position, he stood over the stone of Al Maqam and Ishmael carried on handing him the stones and both of them were saying: "O our Lord! Accept this service of us, verily You are the All Hearer, the All Knower.""

Allah the Almighty told us of Abraham's affliction with his beloved son: And he said after his rescue from the fire: "Verily! I am going to my Lord. He will guide me! My Lord! Grant me (offspring) from the righteous." SO We gave him the glad tidings of a forbearing boy. And when he (his son) was old enough to walk with him, he said: "O my son! I have seen in a dream that I am slaughtering you (offer you in sacrifice to Allah), so look what do you think!ý" "O my father! Do that which you are commanded InshAllah (if Allah wills), you shall find me of the patient."

Then when they had both submitted themselves to the Will of Allah and he had laid him prostrate on his forehead (or on the side of his forehead for slaughtering); and We called out to him: "O Abraham! You have fulfilled the dream (vision!" Verily! Thus do Wereward those who perform good deeds, totally for Allah's sake only. Verily, that indeed was a manifest trial and We ransomed him with a great sacrifice (a ramwink and We left for him ( a goodly remembrance) among generations (to come) in later times. "Salamun (peace) be upon Abraham!" Thus indeed do We reward the Muhsineen (good doers). Verily, he was one of Our believing slaves. (Ch 37:99-111 Quran)

Time passed. One day Abraham was sitting outside his tent thinking of his son Ishmael and Allah's sacrifice. His heart was filled with awe and love for Allah for His countless blessings. A big tear dropped from his eyes and reminded him of Ishmael.

In the meantime, three angels descended to the earth; Gabriel, Israphael, and Michael. they came in human shapes and saluted Abraham. Abraham arose and welcomed them. He took them inside his tent thinking they were strangers and guests. He seated them and made sure that they were comfortable, then excused himself to go to his people.

His wife Sarah arose when he entered. She had become old and white haired. Abraham said to her: "We have three strangers in the house." "Who are they?" she asked. "I do not know any of them," he answered. "What food have we got?" He asked. Half a sheep." she replied, "Half a sheep! Slaughter a fat calf for them; they are strangers and guests." he ordered while leaving.

The servants roasted and served a calf. Abraham invited the angels to eat and he started eating so as to encourage them. He continued, but when he glanced at his guests to assure they were eating, he noticed that none of them had touched the food. He said to the them: "Are you not going to eat?" He resumed eating, but when he glanced at them again he found that they were still not eating. Their hands did not reach out for the food. HE began to fear them.

Abraham's fears increased. The angels, however were reading his inner thoughts and one of them said: "Do not fear." Abraham raised his head and replied: "Indeed I am in fear. I have asked you to eat food but you do not stretch out your hands to eat. DO you intend me evil?"

One of the angels smiled and said: "We do not eat. We are Allah's angels." One of them then turned towards his wife and conveyed the glad tidings about Isaac (Ishaaq).

Almighty Allah revealed: Verily! There came Our Messengers to Abraham with glad tidings. They said: "Salaam (greetings or peace)!" he answered: "Salaam (greetings or peace)!" and he hastened to entertain them with a roasted calf. But, when he saw their hands went not towards it (the meal), he felt some mistrust of them, and conceived a fear of them. They said: "Fear not, we have been sent against the people of Lot." And his wife was standing there and she laughed (either, because the Messengers did not eat their food or for being glad for the destruction of the people of Lot). But We gave her glad tidings of Isaac, and after him of Jacob.

She said (in astonishment): "Woe unto me! Shall I bear a child while I am an old woman, and here is my husband an old man? Verily! This is a strange thing!" They said: "Do you wonder at the Decree of Allah? The Mercy of Allah and His Blessings be on you, O the family (of Abraham). Surely, He (Allah) is All praiseworthy, All-Glorious." (CH 11:69-73).

Thanks
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2009
bilms:

What "source"? Mohammad was not there, he had no first hand knowledge and virtually all you have relies on bogus claims of revelations.

1. We know that Ishmael's mother and wife were both EGYPTIANS (certainly not arabs)

2. We know that Ishmael settled in PARAN - which is no where near the Arabian peninsula

3. We also glean from the hillariously unstable hadiths that Ishmael learnt arabic language and customs from the Jurhums . . . if Ishmael was the father of arabs then how come they already existed before he was born? shocked

4. We cant find anything about the history of Jurhums ANYWHERE.

Rather than copy and pasting meaningless stories you're best served giving us your own opinions with PROOF.

Back to the question you tried to dodge - Is Ishmael the father of the arabs who existed before he was born?
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 12:01am On Feb 12, 2009
And before the "WORD" was spoken, Allah was there, alone, by Himself. He was capable of knowing everything; "The Storyteller" to Muhammad (AS), was Allah Himself. Is there any other "source" but He, alone?
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 12, 2009
olabowale:

And before the "WORD" was spoken, Allah was there, alone, by Himself. He was capable of knowing everything; "The Storyteller" to Muhammad (AS), was Allah Himself. Is there any other "source" but He, alone?

allah never claimed to have spoken any word . . . pls dont plagiarise the book of John . . . Christ IS THE WORD.

If allah was capable of "knowing everything" how come he forgot that Aaron died thousands of yrs before and could not be Jesus Christ's uncle? shocked

We are tired of story telling . . .
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2009
@Davidylan: « #14 on: Today at 01:00:49 AM »

allah never claimed to have spoken any word . . . pls dont plagiarise the book of John . . . Christ IS THE WORD.

Qur'aan; is that not a Book containing words? Muhammad (AS) said it is from Allah. is that not Allah's word? Now from the Qur'aan, we read the words by which the deatils of the "whole creations" are made clear to us. By the way, there is no need to palgiarise any Bible. To you the christ is the word. To me before the "word" was spoken, by the Only One Who can give speech, Allah Himself, He was all alone, and complete in that state, too.

If allah was capable of "knowing everything" how come he forgot that Aaron died thousands of yrs before and could not be Jesus Christ's uncle?

David is called because of his Ijebu Odeness; Omo Obanta.
David is called because of his Yoruba fatherness; Omo Oduduwa.
David is called because of his human beingness; Omo Adam.

Notice that no one of the individuals listed is actually the husband of his mother, the man whom his last name David uses. Why have you not fought anyone from calling you Omo Obanta, or Omo Oduduwa or Omo Adam? yet look at the many generation between you and Adam?

Is it therefore out of protocol that Mary the mother of your god, Jesus is called Sister of a noble man; Aaron, who is a prophet (having responsibility) alongside the Messenger prophet Moses (AS)?

There used to be a thief from Ijebu Ode who was killed in 1972. His name was Ishola Oyenusi; I did not list him as one of those people you could be called his son. Why? Because he was not a noble man. The yorubas will say Owo ni nje mo ba e ton. Oshi ni nje ta lo mo e ri (We humans are always aligned with nobility and we shun failures).

We are tired of story telling . . .

Me, too. But wait; is jesus not called son of David? How? Please consider the generational gap and the fact that "no man touched Mary his mother?" How about calling him son of Joseph who did not get his mother pregnant? I wonder if the capenter was even married to his mother, before the pregnancy? If he was, then he was a darn fool not to have touched her before the prgnancy. If he was not, then the account of him being her husband is another cloud, yet again!
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2009
And in the Qur'aan we read Allah saying that I command creation with a simple Command; Be!

He the Almighty says to Muhammad (AS); I tell you the story (Qasas), in truth since you were not "there!"

Are these not words? Is the Qur'aan not a Book of "words?" Allah told (word transmitted) the Angels; I am going to create man as my viceroy (ambassador) on the earth. I wonder what "word" we are still arguing about that Allah did not speak?

He Allah sent "Jibril", His Angel to Mariam, with words of giving her the "good news" of a schild to be born. Are these not words? Without Allah, the Angel will never have came down. Jesus would never have been born by his mother.

Is there any power that allah does not have? He even gave me power of speech; words coming out of my mouth!
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by muhsin(m): 9:55pm On Feb 12, 2009
Please remember that Islam ITSELF is flawless. What is flawed are (SOME of) the ppl following the religion and not the religion itself, says one of my uncle.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2009
muhsin:

Please remember that Islam ITSELF is flawless. What is flawed are (SOME of) the ppl following the religion and not the religion itself, says one of my uncle.

Flaw 1 - how is Aaron refered to as the brother of Mary the mother of Isa when he died centuries earlier?

More flaws coming . . . flawless indeed. You goons just bleat the stuff they sell to you in the masalasi every friday without engaging your brains.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 12:20am On Feb 13, 2009
@Davidylan; « #18 on: Yesterday at 10:48:17 PM »

Quote from: muhsin on Yesterday at 09:55:39 PM

Flaw 1 - how is Aaron refered to as the brother of Mary the mother of Isa when he died centuries earlier?

Flaw #1Trillion from the Bible; how is Jesus the son of King David, when David didnt get the "virgin" pregnant? Is this from the grave or a throwback? How are you son of Adam, David? Aren't you a flaw, David?

More flaws coming . . . flawless indeed. You goons just bleat the stuff they sell to you in the masalasi every friday without engaging your brains.

keep your flawed questions, coming, omo. I will go country with you. I have flaws numbering quadtrillion to gadzillion in my file. You will sweat bullet, faa!
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 13, 2009
Olwabowale . . . address the flaw first. this islamic attitude of hiding the quran's defficiencies by crying . . . "see here see here!" wont help.  grin

olabowale:

@Davidylan; « #18 on: Yesterday at 10:48:17 PM »
Flaw #1Trillion from the Bible; how is Jesus the son of King David, when David didnt get the "virgin" pregnant? Is this from the grave or a throwback? How are you son of Adam, David? Aren't you a flaw, David?

All due respect sir, this is frankly stupid. cheesy

It is absolutely NO surprise that it was common of the biblical jews to trace their lineage back to their most popular ancestor.

1. Psalm 103:7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

- The phrase "children of Israel" refered to everyone who considered himself a descendant of Jacob/Israel. Did Jacob physically impregnate all their mothers? grin

2. John 8:39 They (the jews) answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

- Did they mean to say that Abraham physically impregnated their mothers?

There is no point trawling through the bible to show you examples . . . your haste to say something seems to have dampened your ability to critically think through your point. Find another flaw pls, this "example" is a shame to your intellect.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by huxley(m): 1:05am On Feb 13, 2009
davidylan:

Olwabowale . . . address the flaw first. this islamic attitude of hiding the quran's defficiencies by crying . . . "see here see here!" wont help. grin

I wonder what this reminds of too! Can you guess?
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 2:46pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Davidylan: « #20 on: Today at 01:00:45 AM »

Olwabowale . . . address the flaw first. this islamic attitude of hiding the quran's defficiencies by crying . . . "see here see here!" wont help.

You are so goneho to prove a point that you mispelled my name. This is even the window to your personality flaw. I hope you will read through and not capitulate and claim amnesia.

All due respect sir, this is frankly stupid.

It is absolutely NO surprise that it was common of the biblical jews to trace their lineage back to their most popular ancestor.

Exactly the point of Muhammad (AS), which the Bible supported. And for Mary, mother of Jesus it was Aaron (AS). Allah says that the people of the Books know Muhammad (AS) as they know their own Children. True words.
[/quote]

[quote]
1. Psalm 103:7 He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.

Mary was a child of Israel. And she was attached as a sister to the brother of Moses. By this alone she was also the brother of Moses! The highest honor of lineage or personage a Jew can give another Jew.

- The phrase "children of Israel" refered to everyone who considered himself a descendant of Jacob/Israel. Did Jacob physically impregnate all their mothers?

You supported Muhammad (AS) without a doubt. Same way that Aaron is not in the generational time of Mary. Did Muhammad say that Mary was physically sister next to Aaron? Your own words are against you, omo.

2. John 8:39 They (the jews) answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

I summit that if Mary was sister of Aaron, they expected her not to be a Baby mama without a Papa! You see how relevant the Bible is proofing the authority of Muhammad (AS).

- Did they mean to say that Abraham physically impregnated their mothers?

Did Muhammad (AS) mean to say that Aaron and then by relationship Moses and later generation person Mary were all born by the same mother to the same father?

There is no point trawling through the bible to show you examples . . . your haste to say something seems to have dampened your ability to critically think through your point. Find another flaw pls, this "example" is a shame to your intellect.

I agree with you, because your Bible has proven Muhammad right. But as smart as you are, your warped ideology in religion actually clouded your judgement, hence you did not know that Allah is using you to dig into your Bible and prove Muhammad right!

Actually I woke up this morning wanting to approach the usual Christian saying that Muhammad got it wrong, because he was so eager to disprove Jesus. Lets take a look at the life of Muhammad; he was a Makkan. He was not a Jew, but an Arab. Which group should be more important to him, since his language is Arabic, addressing Arab people in Arab land?

As far as one can see, it has to be the Arabs by location, language and population. Yet he managed not to pander to their idolatry. He, as an Iconoclast single handedly by speech, alone from Qur'aan which he claimed was from his LORD, destroyed over 360 idols, united the fragmented people to rival every peoples on earth.

From Muhammad's time onward, the Arabs have remained on world stage, irrespective of all the huffing and puffings of others. Muhammad liberated the Arab women and indeed all women. My wives, none bears my family name, without their own. In all cases, a muslim woman, when married must retain her father's name. If its done by other people, they will call it women liberation, yet this is the norm in Islam.

Muhammad made everyone responsible for his or her own actions, not depending on a hand made idol, like the Oguns, etc, or human idol, like Jesuses, etc, or whatever to intercede with the Creator. I wonder if speaking about the truth is now, in the eyes of the christians a way to malign Jesus, when you the christians are the ones maligning Jesus by lying against him, before his Lord?

If Muhammad (AS) was to have maligned Jesus (AS), why he Muhammad (AS) honored the mother of Jesus (AS) Mary more explicitly than the way the christians did? Unlike the Catholics. Why even acknoledged Jesus at all, except that the truth spoken by Muhammad (AS) of Jesus (AS), is the absolute and 100% complete truth, without hiding a single event, sentence, word, or letter!
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olabowale(m): 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
@Davidylan: « #12 on: February 11, 2009, 05:31 PM »

Quote from: bilms on February 11, 2009, 03:25 PM

What "source"? Mohammad was not there, he had no first hand knowledge and virtually all you have relies on bogus claims of revelations.

That "bous claim" as his (AS) source have 100% refuted all your "original" claims, which is actually from copies instead of original since you say they are versions, and editions of the versions. Now who is bogus? Seriously!

1. We know that Ishmael's mother and wife were both EGYPTIANS (certainly not arabs)

And you are an Ijebu Ode boy. So am I too. But neither of us have our mothers coming out of Ijebu Ode, except as wives of Ijebu men! Whats your point, here? People claim their paternal lineage and not maternal, except those who are bastards.

2. We know that Ishmael settled in PARAN - which is no where near the Arabian peninsula

The Arabs say who they are. You darn orientalist want us to believe that they are wrong about their own History? Were you there when they were formed, or you have received revelations about it? By the way, if they were going to lie, based on how the Bible have spoken ills about Ismail (AS), why would they have to pick him, instead of say Isiaq (AS), or somebody not so vilified? What so special about paran that they have to clamor for it as the land of their father Ismail, instead of a fertile land?

3. We also glean from the hillariously unstable hadiths that Ishmael learnt arabic language and customs from the Jurhums . . . if Ishmael was the father of arabs then how come they already existed before he was born?

You can learn alot from a Dummy; are you sure you are not that figure being used in auto crash tests? Please, who is the father of Hebrew language and why is the father (Israel) of Children of Israel called the father of "Hebrew people?"

I am now playing with the mind of my dear son, David. lol. I love this. Osharo Jimo.

4. We cant find anything about the history of Jurhums ANYWHERE.

With all due respect; have you lost your mind, man? Aren't the person, just above using this same "Jurhum people" argue "Arab language and its origin, relative to Ismail?" darn deceitful lad. I will call you this weekend. You better pick up. Let me slap you on the right cheek, first and then turn the left one. After that if I am try to put size11 up or down to where it doesn't shine, then say old man, thats enough. LOL.

Rather than copy and pasting meaningless stories you're best served giving us your own opinions with PROOF.

Again, go to your Library; Wikipedia. You will find tons of resources. Stop playing a blind mole (rodent) man.

Back to the question you tried to dodge - Is Ishmael the father of the arabs who existed before he was born?

Ask yourself; Is Israel, Jacob the father of Hebrew people since the language was even spoken by his grandfather Ibrahim (AS), long before he was born? You are a funny man. Have you been a guest host on Leno, or Conan or David? I think Letterman because of the common name, David. He is goofy, aint he?
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2009
i just came back online.

kudos to olabowale who have been explaining the facts to u.

so what do u vh to say.

am back
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olacool(m): 7:37pm On Feb 17, 2009
THERE are, of course, situations in which it is prudent to allow for a variety of opinions. For example, a person might believe that a certain diet will make him healthier. But should he impose that diet on everyone else, as if it were the only way to healthy living? Certainly, it would be wise and modest on his part to allow for the possibility that someone else’s choice of food might be as good or even better, at least for that other person.

Is it the same with religion? Are there a variety of acceptable alternatives from which to choose, depending on one’s upbringing and way of perceiving things? Or is there one body of religious truth that applies to all mankind? Let us see what the Bible has to say. First, we will consider whether truth is even attainable. After all, if it is not, then there is little point in searching for one true religion.

Is Religious Truth Attainable?
Shortly before he was killed, Jesus Christ told his interrogator, Roman Governor Pontius Pilate: “Everyone that is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.” Pilate may well have been responding cynically when he said: “What is truth?” (John 18:37, 38) Jesus, on the other hand, spoke unashamedly of truth. He did not doubt its existence. Consider, for example, the following four statements that Jesus made to various people.

“For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.”—John 18:37.

“I am the way and the truth and the life.”—John 14:6.

“God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.”—John 4:23, 24.

“If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”—John 8:31, 32.

Since Jesus spoke so confidently of truth and of coming to know it, shouldn’t we at least examine the possibility that religious truth exists and that it can be found?

Does Absolute Truth Really Exist?
No doubt you will agree that there are some things of which you can be absolutely certain. You are sure of your own existence and that the objects that surround you are real. The trees, the mountains, the clouds, the sun, and the moon—the material world—are not figments of your imagination. Of course, there may be a few people who argue in a philosophical way that even those things are questionable. But it is unlikely that you agree with such an extreme notion.

Then there are natural laws. Of these too, you can be absolutely certain. For example, if you jump off a cliff, you will fall; if you refuse to eat, you will feel hungry; and if you go without food for a long time, you will die. You do not wonder if such natural laws hold true for some but not for others. They apply to all mankind and are therefore said to be universal.

How is the consequence of embracing fire related to disobedience to God’s laws?

The Bible alludes to one such universal law when it asks: “Can a man rake together fire into his bosom and yet his very garments not be burned?” Indeed, when that was written, it was universally true that clothing would burn if brought into contact with fire. However, in stating this fact, the above Bible proverb is really making a bigger point, namely, that “anyone having [sexual] relations with the wife of his fellowman” will suffer adverse consequences.—Proverbs 6:27, 29.

Is that statement an absolute truth of which we can be certain? Some would say no. They claim that morals are personal, that they depend on one’s upbringing, beliefs, and circumstances. But consider a few of God’s moral laws as found in the Bible. Are these not universal truths?

The Bible condemns adultery. (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) Some people do not accept this Bible precept as truth, and they practice adultery. Still, even they generally reap bitter consequences, which often include a troubled conscience, divorce, and deep emotional scars for all concerned.

Drunkenness is also condemned by God. (Proverbs 23:20; Ephesians 5:18) What happens when people practice it? In many cases they lose their job, their health, and their family, who also suffer emotionally. (Proverbs 23:29-35) Such consequences come even to those who do not believe that drunkenness is wrong. Does the truthfulness of these moral laws appear to be relative to the beliefs or perceptions of each individual?

Then there are the Bible’s positive moral commands—such as the commands to love one’s wife, to respect one’s husband, and to do good to others. (Matthew 7:12; Ephesians 5:33) Observing these commands brings beneficial results. Would you argue that such moral counsel is good for some but not for others?

Whether the moral laws of the Bible are followed or not brings consequences to people. This fact argues that such laws are not just alternative points of view. Rather, they are truths. Evidence reveals that good consequences are realized when the Bible’s moral laws are followed, but bad ones when they are not.

So think: If the Bible’s moral laws hold true for all mankind, what about the standards in God’s Word regarding worship? What about its comments on what happens when we die and the hope we have for an everlasting future? It logically follows that these Bible teachings are also truths, provided for all mankind. Their benefits and consequences are not limited to only the people who believe them.

Truth can be found. Jesus said that God’s Word, the Bible, is truth. (John 17:17) Yet, truth may still seem unattainable. Why? Because so many different religions claim to teach what the Bible says. Which religion is teaching the truth from God’s Word? Must we limit the answer to just one religion? Could not the truth, or at least parts of it, be found in a number of religions?

Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by olacool(m): 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2009
THERE are, of course, situations in which it is prudent to allow for a variety of opinions. For example, a person might believe that a certain diet will make him healthier. But should he impose that diet on everyone else, as if it were the only way to healthy living? Certainly, it would be wise and modest on his part to allow for the possibility that someone else’s choice of food might be as good or even better, at least for that other person.

Is it the same with religion? Are there a variety of acceptable alternatives from which to choose, depending on one’s upbringing and way of perceiving things? Or is there one body of religious truth that applies to all mankind? Let us see what the Bible has to say. First, we will consider whether truth is even attainable. After all, if it is not, then there is little point in searching for one true religion.

Is Religious Truth Attainable?
Shortly before he was killed, Jesus Christ told his interrogator, Roman Governor Pontius Pilate: “Everyone that is on the side of the truth listens to my voice.” Pilate may well have been responding cynically when he said: “What is truth?” (John 18:37, 38) Jesus, on the other hand, spoke unashamedly of truth. He did not doubt its existence. Consider, for example, the following four statements that Jesus made to various people.

“For this I have been born, and for this I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth.”—John 18:37.

“I am the way and the truth and the life.”—John 14:6.

“God is a Spirit, and those worshiping him must worship with spirit and truth.”—John 4:23, 24.

“If you remain in my word, you are really my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”—John 8:31, 32.

Since Jesus spoke so confidently of truth and of coming to know it, shouldn’t we at least examine the possibility that religious truth exists and that it can be found?

Does Absolute Truth Really Exist?
No doubt you will agree that there are some things of which you can be absolutely certain. You are sure of your own existence and that the objects that surround you are real. The trees, the mountains, the clouds, the sun, and the moon—the material world—are not figments of your imagination. Of course, there may be a few people who argue in a philosophical way that even those things are questionable. But it is unlikely that you agree with such an extreme notion.

Then there are natural laws. Of these too, you can be absolutely certain. For example, if you jump off a cliff, you will fall; if you refuse to eat, you will feel hungry; and if you go without food for a long time, you will die. You do not wonder if such natural laws hold true for some but not for others. They apply to all mankind and are therefore said to be universal.

How is the consequence of embracing fire related to disobedience to God’s laws?

The Bible alludes to one such universal law when it asks: “Can a man rake together fire into his bosom and yet his very garments not be burned?” Indeed, when that was written, it was universally true that clothing would burn if brought into contact with fire. However, in stating this fact, the above Bible proverb is really making a bigger point, namely, that “anyone having [sexual] relations with the wife of his fellowman” will suffer adverse consequences.—Proverbs 6:27, 29.

Is that statement an absolute truth of which we can be certain? Some would say no. They claim that morals are personal, that they depend on one’s upbringing, beliefs, and circumstances. But consider a few of God’s moral laws as found in the Bible. Are these not universal truths?

The Bible condemns adultery. (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) Some people do not accept this Bible precept as truth, and they practice adultery. Still, even they generally reap bitter consequences, which often include a troubled conscience, divorce, and deep emotional scars for all concerned.

Drunkenness is also condemned by God. (Proverbs 23:20; Ephesians 5:18) What happens when people practice it? In many cases they lose their job, their health, and their family, who also suffer emotionally. (Proverbs 23:29-35) Such consequences come even to those who do not believe that drunkenness is wrong. Does the truthfulness of these moral laws appear to be relative to the beliefs or perceptions of each individual?

Then there are the Bible’s positive moral commands—such as the commands to love one’s wife, to respect one’s husband, and to do good to others. (Matthew 7:12; Ephesians 5:33) Observing these commands brings beneficial results. Would you argue that such moral counsel is good for some but not for others?

Whether the moral laws of the Bible are followed or not brings consequences to people. This fact argues that such laws are not just alternative points of view. Rather, they are truths. Evidence reveals that good consequences are realized when the Bible’s moral laws are followed, but bad ones when they are not.

So think: If the Bible’s moral laws hold true for all mankind, what about the standards in God’s Word regarding worship? What about its comments on what happens when we die and the hope we have for an everlasting future? It logically follows that these Bible teachings are also truths, provided for all mankind. Their benefits and consequences are not limited to only the people who believe them.

Truth can be found. Jesus said that God’s Word, the Bible, is truth. (John 17:17) Yet, truth may still seem unattainable. Why? Because so many different religions claim to teach what the Bible says. Which religion is teaching the truth from God’s Word? Must we limit the answer to just one religion? Could not the truth, or at least parts of it, be found in a number of religions?

Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by bilms(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2009
assalam
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by focused123(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2009
I am not ignorant of Islamic religion cult. That is why I have taken it upon myself to expose it.

The Quran is full of one billion and one contradiction, but ist followers will do anything to either hide it or deny it. If anyone expose it, they will kill the person. When SALMA RUSHDIE expose the Quran as a satanic verses we saw what actually happen.

God have mercy !!!
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by focused123(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2009
The Hebrew Bible was written and documented hundreds of years before Muhammad and his Quran in several languages, in different countries, on different continents by different civilizations and cultures while the Quran is a very recent compilation of uncorroborated and unwritten versions of events.

Muhammad and his Quran are of course in manifest error when they assert that Allah sent the Gospels to Jesus since the Gospels were written AFTER Jesus had DIED and Allah had nothing whatsoever to do with 'revealing' them to him.

Since Allah (rock god of kabah) also 'revealed' the Quran (satanioc verses) to Muhammad which is supposed to represent the 'TRUTH', lies of the devil, there is a very serious intellectual, theological and moral problem to deal with:

How could Allah, the omniscient, 'reveal' TWO or more, different and conflicting versions of the same events?

How could Allah, in the Quran, REPEATEDLY CHANGE his mind and alter his instructions to fit different situations by actually ABROGATING and REPLACING numerous earlier verses by subsequent others?

If Allah is the same as the God of Israel, how then could He contradict His own Previous Revelations?

All the above anomalies are the attributes of a MORTAL and definitely NOT of a DIVINE BEING.

All these contradictions, perverted interpretations, historical dislocations, Time and Space contortions, name and title distortions and other abnormalities that permeate the Quranic stories in its verses, can only be EXPLAINED, if one comes to the very simple but logical conclusion that:

The ALLAH of the Quran is NOT the GOD of ISRAEL or of JESUS since in fact it is the name of the ARABIAN PAGAN spirit god that resided in the BLACK STONE embedded in the corner wall of the KA'BA, long before Muhammad and his alleged 'revelations'.

Almost every important verse in the Quran has something to do with or about the persona of Muhammad:

his thoughts, lust, hatred, anger, fear, emotions, megalomania or wishful thinking.

In fact, when one carefully analyses the verses of the Quran, one will not find a single new, practical, spiritual and intellectual precept, concept, thought or idea that is in any way shape or form equal to or superior to any that the Quran itself has Plagiarized, Plundered, Pirated and or Perverted from the Bible, New Testament, Zoroasterian and Pagan Arabian religions, their traditions, their fetishes and their Scriptures.

There is not a single letter in the Quran, let alone a word, a verse or a chapter that could have been inspired by any Merciful and Compassionate Divinity since the Quran actually represents Muhammad's very own ALTER EGO
but cleverly projected into the unsuspecting mouth of ALLAH, the pagan rock god of the Ka'ba.
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by Abuzola11(m): 12:32am On Nov 30, 2009
You are funny dude, even the xtrian agree that the bible contain little error, e.g davidylnd. So keep quiet
Re: U Re Ignorant Abt The Religion by focused123(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2009
Abuzola 1:

You are funny dude, even the xtrian agree that the bible contain little error, e.g davidylnd. So keep quiet

Davidylan have been putting pepper in the eyes of all the Islamist here on Nairaland and you knwo it. So please don't come with your Al-Taqiyyah. You cannot deceive me anyway.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Dust Will Never Settle Down. / `Umar Bin Al-khattab (ra): Just & God-fearing Ruler Or Oppressor & Dictator? / Nikah! Nikah! Nikah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.