Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home (1923 Views)

How To Pay Online By Paypal Without Having A Paypal Account / How To Open A Click Bank Account Right In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by kall4money: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2009
In this post, you will be shown how to open an unverified PayPal account in Nigeria using your Nigerian address and your Nigerian I.P

Let's Begin

INTRODUCTION: I'm kool' h, a graduate of Banking & Finance, Bowen University Iwo.

HOW TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT IN NIGERIA IN 20 MINUTES.

The first thing is for you to go over to the PayPal website and that is WWW.PayPal.com.
Once you get to the website, look at the top of the page and click on SIGN UP. If you find that hard to do, then just go directly to the registration page which is
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_registration-run

After clicking on the sign up page, you will then be directed in less than 20 seconds by PayPal to another page where you will be asked to select:

Country
Language
Type of account
In the country choose NIGER[You will soon see later why you should choose Niger].

In the language section, choose the U.S ENGLISH and then Choose a PERSONAL
ACCOUNT type. Click Get Started,

When the next page displays. It will bring out a form that you will be required to fill.
Some of the details that you will be asked to fill in are:

First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Phone Number:

Those ones won’t be hard for you to answer. So let’s just go straight to the area where you will asked to choose:
A country
Put your address
Phone number
Zip code
PayPal account login and finally password recovery question an answer.

This is where most Nigerians get to and then there seems to be no way out. In the section where you will be asked to select your country of citizenship, choose NIGERIA.

The reason is this, a NIGER address looks almost like a
Nigerian address that it will take only someone who has been to both countries to be able to detect. Not only does the name NIGERIA and NIGER looks similar the addresses that are used in both countries are alike.

Once again choose NIGERIA.

After you have done that, go ahead and place your Nigerian HOME address in the address section. Put the Nigerian ZIP which is 234 and your state Code, for example if you stay in Lagos it will be something like 23401, while someone who stays in Ibadan
will have to write 23402.

Just in case you are not sure of your zip-code, just include 23400. It will be accepted.

After you have done that go ahead and complete the remaining questions there like.

QUESTION & ANSWERS section. Choose a question and answer that you will not easily forget so that just in case you misplace your password you can easily get it back rather than trying to open another new PayPal account, you might lose money if you neglect the importance of choosing and answering a question you won’t easily forget.

Also in the PayPal account login information box, choose the email that you are going to be using for your PayPal account. It will be like your account number, so when someone wants to pay into your PayPal account all they will need is just your PayPal account email address.

When you do all this, click the SIGN UP button and the finally.
You will be taken to a page confirming your registration. In the last page PayPal will notify that you have been sent a confirmation link in the email you placed in the form while registering, Go back to the email address that you placed.

Open the PayPal email, click the link and confirm. And then, what about the I.P address issue?

Nice question. This is what happened.

While NIGER is seen as your country or region and you choose NIGERIA as your country of citizenship, If tomorrow they see you open your PayPal account in with a Nigeria I.P, they wont block it because they will “assume” that you are in your country [Nigeria], not just that like I said if you are using an unverified account it even increases your chances of not being blocked to 101%.

Meanwhile I will advice that you don't always check your PayPal account. Check your PayPal maybe once or maximum twice a month.

Another way to add to this system is to block your I.P address. With this you can open your PayPal account without any fears. Once you are able to use a powerful software to change your i.p address you be will be sure that your money in your PayPal account won't get frozen.

Here is a software that less than 50 people use in Nigeria. It was created by the chinese and very expensive too.

Download the software to your system, follow the instructions and your I.P will be covered or changed to a country suitable for PayPal.

Download the software from: http://www.wujie.net/downloads/ultrasurf/u.zip

NOTE: Whenever someone pays money into your PayPal account, PayPal immediately sends you an email that a payment has been sent to you. Which means that you should only check your PayPal, when you want to transfer the money.

HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR MONEY FROM PAYPAL AND TRANSFER IT INTO CASH.

If you make money from your PayPal account.There will be times when you will need to turn your PayPal money into cash. OR what is the need of making money that can't touch.

The easiest way so far is to use the “check method”. Where PayPal sends a check over to you.

Now we know that PayPal will not send check to you in Nigeria, so it is time to use another method. Change your address. Yes, except if you know someone in NIGER that can be trusted worthy enough to receive your payment. If not use this method:

Change your home address to an address where you can easily receive payments. If you know someone in a foreign country, ask him for his address, USE it. So what happens is that , your change your address immediately to the “new” address you have
gotten.

When you do that,locate in your PayPal account where you are asked to “transfer”. Transfer your money to this new address. Once your money is sent. You can
then change it back to NIGER. Simple techniques that works.

HOW DO I FUND MY ACCOUNT
There is a company in Nigeria called: Global Trends Network[G.T.N]. They have a website called www.gtn-ng.com. They offer other services too that you can check from their websites.

Please note that I am not in anyway affiliated with G.T.N website or company so what transactions you make is at your own risk. But so far they have been good and reliable.

N/B you can also grab more opportunities
that can turn your financial life around.
Just mail: kall4money@gmail.com
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ekeroyal(m): 1:02am On Jul 15, 2009
It's good that Kall4money provided this for us at thesame time there disadvantages of this kind of account. However, if you want a paypal account that you will have without doing all the dirty changing of IP, address and all of that. Simply send a mail to ekeroyal@yahoo.com title it 'I need a paypal account'. I will reveal more details to you.
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by nwajohn(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2009
@ekeroyal why not reveal the details here as kall4money just did?
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by cheksojeh(m): 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2009
Who knows may be ekeroyal wants to packaged it as an info product.LOL

This paypal issue that a lot of people who dont have would want to tell you how to get one.

You buy how to open it,buy how to verify it,then you buy how to fund it.You may also need to buy the IP software.

I wonder how much you are going to make with paypal.LOL
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ifyalways(f): 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2009
cheksojeh:

Who knows may be ekeroyal wants to packaged it as an info product.LOL

This paypal issue that a lot of people who dont have would want to tell you how to get one.

You buy how to open it,buy how to verify it,then you buy how to fund it.You may also need to buy the IP software.

I wonder how much you are going to make with paypal.LOL

rofl
@Topic,OP,u try,not asking for money,or just throwing phone number and email address ard.As per the info u shared,we hope someone in 9ja tries that and give us a feedback smiley
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by blacksta(m): 7:02am On Jul 16, 2009
nwajohn:

@ekeroyal why not reveal the details here as kall4money just did?

No mind am - na poverty mentality - every opportunity is a potential money spinner but unfortunately they are still broke and busted.
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ekeroyal(m): 7:14am On Jul 16, 2009
blacksta:

No mind am - na poverty mentality - every opportunity is a potential money spinner but unfortunately they are still broke and busted.

I don't care whether you call it poverty mentality or whatever. I am sorry for you because you think your father got your mother free. Mind you I never begged you in particular to send me a mail. People like you are always looking for something free all the time and when they get it will end up selling it 200% above the original price. Don't worry I will give you the info as a free gift when you pay for the bride price of a girl and bring her forward. Because I doubt people like you so much. You who is not broke should pay for everybody since am broke and busted.

Even though you're are dying and they say my info will make you live again, I will strongly hold on to it. LOL
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by blacksta(m): 11:48am On Jul 16, 2009
ekeroyal:

I don't care whether you call it poverty mentality or whatever. I am sorry for you because you think your father got your mother free. Mind you I never begged you in particular to send me a mail. People like you are always looking for something free all the time and when they get it will end up selling it 200% above the original price. Don't worry I will give you the info as  a free gift when you pay for the bride price of a girl and bring her forward. Because I doubt people like you so much. You who is not broke should pay for everybody since am broke and busted.

Even though you're are dying and they say my info will make you live again, I will strongly hold on to it. LOL

Whatever - i dont need a paypal account from you > I already have a legit paypal account as i reside outside nigeria. People like you are the reason paypal wouldnt do business in Nigeria.  The true fact " Paypal account ownership is illegal in Nigeria"  I dont blame you i blame the Nigerian corrupt system that produced your like.   

Your judgement awaits you.
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ifyalways(f): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2009
Funniest part is that those who are always selling one infor or the other hardly make it.Some have been selling Info for years YET there are still on the same spot counting peanuts cheesy
Using this scenario as an example,U think any serious individual or Org. in 9ja in need of paypal wud contact anyone else aside kall4money?reason. . .he laid his cards open on the table.ppl can call him for seminars or invite him over and pay him real good money while rats keep chasing for crumbs to pick on(in the name of selling info).lolz
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ekeroyal(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2009
Dogs and Cats are noted for one thing. Cats and rats are noted for another. Struggling for useless supremacy. I need people who are more productive than ever.

Whomever they are we never care about them. They'll continue looking other peoples' own even when they claim they have. LOL tongue

Silence they say is better than words. Henceforth lipsrsealed
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by blacksta(m): 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2009
ekeroyal:

Dogs and Cats are noted for one thing. Cats and rats are noted for another. Struggling for useless supremacy. I need people who are more productive than ever.

Whomever they are we never care about them. They'll continue looking other peoples' own even when they claim they have. LOL tongue

Silence they say is better than words. Henceforth lipsrsealed

Abeg go sell one copy of your illegal stuff your face you and face me rent is due tomorrow
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ekeroyal(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2009
Well the bible I know many of you read says something about being merciful. So I have decided to be merciful even though I know many people will still not be happy. I don't care coz I've decided to reveal it free for everyone finally. I will continue to do so. If you have abused me in this forum please don't also abuse yourself by click on the link below.

For those who are interested, www.redcash..com is the link.

Take care.
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ifyalways(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2009
^^Hey dumbface i dont think ppl are intrested in ur shitz.carry go,no look back.
@Topic,thanks Kall4money,i sent this page to someone in Nigeria and hes successfully opened a paypal acct which i just helped him fund. kiss
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by suxes2005(m): 3:42pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ Poster, I checked the and I think its something but don't think its worth selling, Anyways thanks for that but we need something that is cheaper compare to $50 stuff,

SHALOM
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 13, 2009
@ ekeroyal

Dont think springbank gives out that card anymore. so go wipe that thing off ur blog.
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ztyle(m): 4:12pm On Aug 14, 2009
this trick suck, i try its b4 grin
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by forexpilar: 2:25am On Aug 16, 2009
its so nice .
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by infomister(m): 4:56am On Aug 18, 2009
It works fine when opening the account but the owner will end up
closing the account by himself because such kind of Paypal account
is a no Paypal account. If you manage to fund it, then just foeget
about money because Paypal will block your account

Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Aug 18, 2009
infomister:

It works fine when opening the account but the owner will end up
closing the account by himself because such kind of Paypal account
is a no Paypal account. If you manage to fund it, then just foeget
about money because Paypal will block your account

haha so true. cheesy
Funded one for someone,she still was not able to use the acct to buy anything.lol
Re: Fastest Way To Open A Paypal Account Right From The Comfort Of Your Home by suxes2005(m): 7:10pm On Aug 21, 2009
Please anyone can help me with a virtual address? Paypal issue also?

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank Phishing Scam Email / Reducing Poverty Through Small Scale Industrial Strategies In Nigeria / Come And Tell Us What You No About Popcorn Making

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.