Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

(21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages (2883 Views)

Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / 21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

(21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by marymaria(f): 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
Alot of young marriages are in crisis lately and i wonder what happened that affected the love they claimed and vowed for each other.
from ur own observation what causes the crisis most in young marriages?
matured answers pls

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Cutehector(m): 4:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
Evil spirits
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by boynigeria(m): 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
simple answer: sex

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Heebucun(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ask me when I get married wink
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by sinaj(f): 4:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
There was no love
just infatuation smiley
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by jaybee3(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unrealistic expectations
Miscommunications
Lack of flexibility

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Sometime moni,

sometime sex,

sometime even mout odur, na wen she marri she go com 4get ah teet brosh 4 ah papa side.
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 4:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Bad sex

Its true when dey all virgins by the time they get married they dont even know wt de r doing, no practice no experience some1 gets fed up n cheats... Because the man/woman sexual needs r not being met. ...Either that or poverty no money can put huge strain on any relationship. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
lots of things.

money
cheating
dirtiness
stubbornness
lack of love etc
no one or marriage is perfect.

2 Likes

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by sinizia: 4:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lack of communication.
Infidelity.
For some, inability to birth a son or a child.
Incompatibility.
Dearth of love.
Lack of finance
Third party intrusion, which also include FIL and MIL intrusion.
Lack of sex, etc.

There are others. Marriage is not a day's task, but with communication, maturity, love, and finance, couples can weather any storm of marriage if they're determined.

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by marymaria(f): 4:38pm On Mar 26, 2015
sinizia:
Lack of communication.
Infidelity.
For some, inability to birth a son or a child.
Incompatibility.
Dearth of love.
Lack of finance
Third party intrusion, which also include FIL and MIL intrusion.
Lack of sex, etc.

There are others. Marriage is not a day's task, but with communication, maturity, love, and finance, couples can weather any storm of marriage if they're determined.
does love die
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by boynigeria(m): 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Bad sex

Its true when dey all virgins by the time they get married they dont even know wt de r doing, no practice no experience some1 gets fed up n cheats... Because the man/woman sexual needs r not being met. ...Either that or poverty no money can put huge strain on any relationship. smiley
i agree with u on this

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by boynigeria(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lala247:
Bad sex

i agree with u on this...they find it hard to try new thing sexual, just open to the traditional stuffs

2 Likes

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
boynigeria:

i agree with u on this...they find it hard to try new thing sexual, just open to the traditional stuffs

Yh before u know it some1 is looking elsewhere those r the main reason ... Another one can b if the woman cn have children .. If the mother in law dont kick her out the husband will smiley

2 Likes

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Tallesty1(m): 4:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
They become real.

Fight will definitely start when couple stop pretending.

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Mhizizzy(f): 4:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Very High expectations
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by pinkycute(f): 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
******* Equation balance *****

I agree with you....
Bad Sex is really the cause and lack of experience....

Lala247:
Bad sex

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkycute:
******* Equation balance *****

I agree with you....
Bad Sex is really the cause and lack of experience....

Learn more of sex
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by pinkycute(f): 5:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
How do you mean Mhizizzy

Mhizizzy:
Very High expectations
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by pinkycute(f): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
Probably Yes!!....

figo05:

Learn more of sex
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkycute:
Probably Yes!!....

Where are u from?
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by sinizia: 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
marymaria:

does love die

dearth not death. Once has an R, Google it.

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lots of things.

money
cheating
dirtiness
stubbornness
lack of love etc
no one or marriage is perfect.

Partly due to the unintelligence of SOME female partners whose hapharzard ratiocinations cannot birth mutually-beneficial ideas/decisions and hence leaves the man fixatedly juxtaposing his earlier resolve to officially partner with her on andro-foolhardiness which inherently leads him to liberate himself from the gamo-shackles thereof...in extreme cases.

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Mhizizzy(f): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkycute:
How do you mean Mhizizzy

Some people see marriages as a way out of so many tins e.g loneliness..financial brokeness..e.t.c

Nd wen dis tinz still persist ..dey feel frusrated and tend to chicken out..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by ronald4lif(m): 5:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
Let's say a lot of lies and falsehood peddled during relationship and courtship become open soon after marriage. When our expectations and hopes are not met hell are let loose. Some lie about their income, live a borrow pose life. Others may lie about their academic qualifications, grades etc. Too many people living fake lives today. The world is make believe.
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Mhizizzy(f): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Unintelligent female partners whose ratiocinations cannot birth mutually-beneficial ideas/decisions and hence leaves the man fixatedly juxtaposing his earlier resolve to partner with her on andro-foolhardiness which inherently leads him to liberate himself from the gamo-shackles thereof.

Jisox

Wad d f ?

Are u hon Patrick son?

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by professore(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
1)Not marrying according to the rules of God eg having pre-marital sex

2)Stubborness: how can 2 goats live together,one needs to be a sheep,better still,the two should be sheeps

3)Jumping into conclusion: u are not a mind reader,what u noticed might be wrong,just speak up,don't conclude

4)Familiarity: when u see 24/7 the spark might wave goodbye,u 2 should endeavor to spice your marriage up

5)Extra marital affairs: nobody can just take this,even if they no longer cherish you

1 Like

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by pinkycute(f): 5:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Look at your side angry

tongue

figo05:

Where are u from?
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Jisox

Wad d f ?

Are u hon Patrick son?

No. Negative. I am he whose unbridled bibliophilic attachment to lexicographs and literary compilations birthed via the anglo lingua has always been eternal.

2 Likes

Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
pinkycute:
Look at your side angry

tongue

I can't see u here in the forest
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
Probably cause the guys don't know or want to know how to give their partners pleasureabl
e and powerful org.asms on the bed. If most men did this, probably wouldn't have all these females running around senselessly.
Re: (21+)What Causes Fight The Most In Marriages by pinkycute(f): 5:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
That's because am not dere

figo05:

I can't see u here in the forest

(1) (2) (Reply)

Double Dating. / Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind / I Need Help On How To Forget Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.