Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) (1553 Views)

What Triggers Infidelity In Marriages? / Woman With 2 Failed Marriages Finds Love With A Prince Who Is Single / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 8:20am On Dec 09, 2016
IS TAKING MONEY FROM YOUR HUSBANDS WALLET STEALING?

To me its still confusing and still an unanswewrd question...

1) It is stealing, considering the real defination of stealing... "taking another person's property without permission or legal right and without intending to return it"

2) It is not stealing, in the sense that marriage is defined as "The legal or formal recognized union of a man and a woman (or, in some jurisdictions, two people of the same sex) as partners in a relationship", once it has to do with union, the two now becomes one, so picking money from your husbands wallet is not tagged stealing.

People like my uncle gets me confused, he always tells me women drain money, so when it gets to money that he does not know his wife..

Shear you opinion on this topic, you could be educating someone.

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 09, 2016
what is stealing...

1 Like

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Laveda(f): 8:24am On Dec 09, 2016
Taking and denying after..

Yes, stealing.

2 Likes

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by AlexCk: 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Laveda:

Yes, stealing.

Exactly!.

Honesty is quite important
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2016
Laveda:
Yes, stealing.
grin grin
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 8:30am On Dec 09, 2016
Laveda:

Yes, stealing.

someone like me who is not always presice about the amount in my wallet, what if he does not notice and did not ask, is it still stealing/NOT?..
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 8:32am On Dec 09, 2016
joshysmartie:
what is stealing...
Even when in marriage? you # oh..!
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2016
vchykp:

Even when in marriage? you # oh..!

dont confuse yourself...

1 Like

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 10, 2016
Marriage doesn't make you one. You are two very different people trying to coexist so you need rules and manners. Taking without asking unless otherwise stated is stealing.
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2016
joshysmartie:

dont confuse yourself...
lolx
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by ElsonMorali: 11:40am On Dec 10, 2016
Taking the money when you know he won't approve is stealing.

If you're sure he won't mind, then it isn't stealing even if you don't tell him.
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2016
my lovely wife has every right to my belonging, be it cash or materia, as a matter of fact i will be offended if she ask me money when she knows where my wallet is, marriage is togetherness, love knows no bound, so you shouldnt allow money create boundry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2016
The answer lies in the dynamics of the two people involved. If one partner expresses dislike for taking w/o asking or telling, then, it could be deemed stealing. Otherwise, sharing is caring.

Though, I would like to punctuate this by saying...

If you take cash out of my pocket (or use my bank card), be sure to replace it somehow else however little the gesture is. Doesn't have to be monetary or something money can buy.

Relationships are about give and take...is all I am saying. No one likes a parasite. Like always taking and never giving.

1 Like

Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by vchykp(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Xiadnat:
The answer lies in the dynamics of the two people involved. If one partner expresses dislike for taking w/o asking or telling, then, it could be deemed stealing. Otherwise, sharing is caring.

Though, I would like to punctuate this by saying...

If you take cash out of my pocket (or use my bank card), be sure to replace it somehow else however little the gesture is. Doesn't have to be monetary or something money can buy.

Relationships are about give and take...is all I am saying. No one likes a parasite. Like always taking and never giving.

u said it all, it lies on d two pple involved, but other tinx u said no follow.. undecided undecided
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Divay22(f): 10:00am On Dec 14, 2016
It's not stealing but taking.....wat belongs to baby boo,also belongs me.....our money tongue grin
Same thing applys to me.
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by Kobicove(m): 4:45am On Dec 15, 2016
Taking something that does not belong to you without permission is stealing, period! angry
Re: Unanswered Question In Marriages.. (PIX) by harffie(m): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2016
It's not stealing if you examine the scenario from the perspective of the wife needing quick money and the wallet is close by...closer than her purse or sort, of course why can't she take money from his wallet?
Not at all stealing sef.....my opinion

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Guys Should Be Happy Most Women Like Money / Must Read : Nurse Sandra (21+) Season 1 Episode 7 / Dem Use Woman Swear For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.