Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts (76850 Views)

Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos) / Benue Lady Reveals Why Yoruba Women Have Big Butts / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by frank043(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
queenbetty1:
big boobs,big problem grin

How is big boobs a problem? I really wana know? Is big butt a problem too
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmmm really cheesy
Yes my sister
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Samneer: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
I have always wondered ..lol

you've got it too... cherish it
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by 9jatatafo(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
I like big buttilicious women. I am an African man, big butt on dogg,y is bomb
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
Yes my sister
I dont know who bad pass btw u and jacksparrow1207 cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by sage2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:

Congrats on your big butt. You have got just about the perfect size.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Badosqi(m): 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
Mehn!!!!... why won't we 4 in love..
See your big butt complementing that ur handsome..... sorry beautiful face...

#TeamBigButt
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

undecided undecided undecided pls dnt ruin my 7days 7nights fast
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Jacksparrow1207 Na my uncle... cheesy cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

How far bro?am fasting with u
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lmao!!!fast indeed.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:05pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
I talk am say u relate cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by ipleddge: 8:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
Yea,we relate in spirit cheesy

If you are kind of person that believes U are not leaving Ur life for anyone,me and u go jolly well
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by madenigga(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
lolaxavier:

Guy, you dey trespass...no try dat kind thing again o. You know no say na person get that package... cheesy
sorry sir... I didn't know she was taken, cool cool cool
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Badosqi(m): 8:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
simdam500:

Abi your guy left u for a big butt? shocked
check her butt on her dp and you will know the ansa to ur question
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Alexander001(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
MissAdeife:
nwa inwere ya
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Hysmady(m): 8:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
REmember say nA shit dey inSide yAnsh...No matter how beautiful a lady with a big butt is...
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by tivta(m): 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
I feel sorry for the flat assed girls, but don't worry I love how flexible you can get.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:

cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:

Still waiting for d PM tho undecided
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by queenbetty1(f): 8:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
If you spend all your money on big boobs is that not a problem
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lmao!!!fast indeed.

U wan slow me down abi?
Mba! God pAss u cheesy tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by chic2pimp(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
fredoooooo:

Forget that thing ,na we we .. grin grin
the scientists must be some groups of women ,a real man no fit yarn nonsense like that ..
chic2pimp lori oke olumo (on top of olumo mountain) grin grin
Loooooool u don kolo kpata kpata. You and yansh sha na only gawd go save u grin grin cheesy grin grin.

Waka! angry grin grin No make i comot mountain just for u today o

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by josite: 8:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
makes me sleep so well
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adesiji77:
Scientists and research cheesy

http://www.lehmiller.com/blog/2015/3/6/the-science-behind-mens-attraction-to-womens-rear-ends#ixzz3VVbx7WB9

This has got to be the biggest Horseshiit Ive read this week.

1 Like

Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by madenigga(m): 8:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
firstEVA:
So girls with flat yansh should go and die or what?
they shudnt go and die, they shud go and meet nicki minaj fir tutorial... butt increment tutor.
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by madenigga(m): 8:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
All dz folks dat have already started unleashing there wet dreams on Nairaland just because sm1 opened a topic abt Big butts shud try and censor there words o... Virgins dae here kiss kiss kiss
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
ipleddge:
How far bro?am fasting with u
Can u handle 7days 7 nights no food no water
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by obstead200(m): 8:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
holluwai:
Oh yea but even if its too big, there is a way to it. Just hold the ass firm apart and making sure your two thumbs touched each other at the tip of the kitten...then you can slide and enjoy wink grin

baaaaaaad guy!!!!
U are really a guru in dis matter.
Maybe l'll try dis out one day
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by simdam500(m): 8:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
Badosqi: check her butt on her dp and you will know the ansa to ur question

OK lemme go check it sad
Re: Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
madenigga:
they shudnt go and die, they shud go and meet nicki minaj fir tutorial... butt increment tutor.
what happens when the ass bursts maybe during certain activities?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.