Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

10 Categories Of Female Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Categories Of Female Virgins (68171 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 5 Ways To Identify Female Virgins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:01pm On Mar 26, 2015
No matter how ladies pretend about hating sex, they fantacize about it, they wait for it; and look for it because all humans are born with primal sex urge.

This is because in today's progressive society, ladies are scorned for their choices especially when it comes to keeping their virginity, therefore, they all pretend (both virgins and non virgins) they are not interested in sex at all.

Don't tongue lash me cos I'm not trying to say that every virgin wants to get laid, but as a general rule, the point is that sexual urge for intimacy is a respecter of nobody (be ye a Pastor, an Alfa, and even Seun Osewa who is known as an S.U tongue) Seun abeg no ban me oooooo, na joke I dey joke ooooo cheesy

Having said all that, let's get to business

10 Categories Of Female Virgins

1. The "Reborn Babes"
These ones aren't really biological virgins but are virgins because they have given their lives to Christ. Just like a sinner who gives his/her life to christ (old things are past away cheesy)

2. The Ugly Babe
This one lacks opportunity because of her ugliness and poor taste in fashion. Though beauty does not in any way have anything to do with a lady being a virgin, but research and sampling has shown that when a lady is extremely ugly and has poor taste in fashion, she's likely to be a virgin because she's most likely to have few or no male suitors (this ascertion is open to criticism anyway cool

3. The Wedding Night Babe
She actually wants to keep it because of the belief that her husband will love, respect and cherish her more, not knowing that NOT all men appreciate the gift of virginity. That is very nice but it's paramount to know that there so many assholes and irresponsible men out there who may not even give a damn about your virginity

4. The Crazy But Determined One
She's termed a spoilt brat because she wears revealing clothes, goes clubbing and leads any sex topic. Friends and family have bad impression towards her but she's certainly a virgin

5. The Scared Babe
She's very scared because she has read all kind of books and has also been told about the awful pains

6. The Indoor Babe
She still a virgin because her parents are overly strict to the ethat she's not allowed to go out at her spare time.

7. The Mommy's Girl
Her mother has deposited fear in her that she will bring shame to the family if she engages in sex or puts in the family way .

8. The Molested Virgin
She was molested at a tender age and still considers herself as a virgin

9. Those Who Don't Know Why They Are Keep Their Virginity
These ones are virgin but they don't even have a good reason for keeping it. Imagine for a second your bf asks why you want to keep your virginity ? And you reply, I want to keep it because I don't want to contract STDs, have unplanned babies or see you go crazy ? Would such word not feel like a slap on his face and leave him feeling like a heap of undesirable dirt

10. The Hypocrite
She doesn't allow sex to happen but she allows cuddling, kissing, smooching without leading to sex. In as much as her hymen has not been popped, she's still a virgin na tongue

Feel free to add yours

Written by: Tosyne2much

Source : http://tosyne2much..com/2015/03/10-categories-of-female-virgins.html

cool

57 Likes 118 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
Müllerian agenesis.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by xynerise: 6:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Alum virgins

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by DAMAYYOR(m): 6:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
Mortgaged

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by eddysernal(m): 6:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
what can i say save for the fact that i hope to marry a virgin its not piority buh i sha hope to marry one. however if she isnt i still will.
the reason being that im a damn virgin and i do need to pop sum cherry as my reward for keeping my v card even whaen about 30motels dey my area. old ojo rd maza-maza.

imma go for tht wedding nite babe...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by falconey(m): 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
WONDERFUL!
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by stephenqueen: 6:11pm On Mar 26, 2015
The cream tightening virgins: This type of virgins have fùcked different types of dîcks but later use cream to tighten their pu§sy because their pussy don wide pass Atlantic ocean grin

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

WONDERFUL!
Oyah do the needful on my write-up cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by valmunich(m): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
This plot of land has been bought for my great grand kids cool

8 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by ggrin(f): 6:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hmmmmmmmlipsrsealed

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by chimerase2: 6:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
Research has it dat ugly gals get fuvcked often more than de pretty ones
So no matter how ugly u r as a gal if u re to be IBONGIzed u must be IBONGized undecided
So remove uglyness from de list is not an excuse

13 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by dharay99: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
goshhh!!..too lazy to read dat long note. cry

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 26, 2015
All I see is rubbish. . .

A personal choice cannot be categorized.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by mirexxx(f): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Giitheon(m): 6:19pm On Mar 26, 2015
lipsrsealed africa aliquid "stupid"
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by falconey(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Oyah do the needful on my write-up cool

AYE!

DONE!
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by alberto2k(m): 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
what about Teritorial and secondary virgins undecided

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by falconey(m): 6:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
All I see is rubbish. . .

A personal choice cannot be categorized.

really? And why can't it be categorized?
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by quivah(f): 6:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
11. the curious virgin; knows a lot about s.ex than some pros, thanks to Google!

the hypocrite sadsad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
xynerise:
The Alum virgins

Okay...

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

really? And why is that?
Virginity is a personal issue. It should not be discussed nor made mockery of. People have different reasons for making a decision. It's very _stupid, for instance, to say that someone remained a virgin because she's ugly, lacks opportunity or fashion taste. . . I mean, what sort of fvcking jejune reasoning is that?

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Frankenstein: 6:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Make a list for guys too, Tosyne2much. I wanna know where I belong.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
quivah:
11. the curious virgin; knows a lot about s.ex than some pros, thanks to Google!

the hypocrite sadsad
Hahahahaha cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
A virgin here, pls tell me my category. I am afraid of d1ck
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by xynerise: 6:28pm On Mar 26, 2015
alfred5:

My ex girl then in Uni...
Eya! Chai!
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by steppin: 6:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
This type below nko?

7 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Proudly the wedding night virgin - My boyfriend and I. cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by kekakuz(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=20pt] lastly APC virgins
this type of virgins are crooks and lairs that left PDP and joined APC because Jonathan did not give them the opportunity they use to have
they now claim change but really we know who they are
eg amechi elrufai dino Malays atiku etc[/size]

30 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by falconey(m): 6:35pm On Mar 26, 2015
Blackett:
Virginity is a personal issue. It should not be discussed nor made mockery of. People have different reasons for making a decision. It's very _stupid, for instance, to say that someone remained a virgin because she's ugly, lacks opportunity or fashion taste. . . I mean, what sort of fvcking jejune reasoning is that?

I'm inclining to agree with you because the so called CATEGORIES aren't really decisions by individuals CIRCUMSTANCES caused it.

Is just the situations we find ourselves and the only way to move on is to fall in one of these catergories.
Re: 10 Categories Of Female Virgins by bigv(m): 6:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is serious angry
Waka pass with my PVCundecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why You Need To Abstain From Pre-marital Sex / Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / What Would You Do If You Saw This In Your Girlfriend's Kitchen After Eating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.