Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31343 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Junipero: 11:10pm On Mar 26, 2015
General Muhammadu Buhari Underwood and his wife Hajia Aisha Claire Buhari Underwood
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 11:13pm On Mar 26, 2015

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by folahann(m): 11:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlenese:

I got emPowered with 10m from youwin Project. I hv no connection, I dnt hv any Oga at the toP . All I did was submit my biz Plan. And I was selected dats how I won o. So u see I hv reason to vote for GEJ cos he has Plans for Nigerian young especially youth entrepreneurs. I'm less than 30 yrs of age and I hv more than 17 staff working for me, and they are all graduates.this wouldn't hv been possible if we didn't hv a president like GEJ.
So bro what ur reason for supporting GMB?
Waiting....

What business are you into? Just say it.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
folahann:

What business are you into? Just say it.

School
But u hv'nt answered my questions
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by folahann(m): 11:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
I no be MORNDEW. check the person you asked the question again.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Joshuahunpe(m): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
;DYeee! APC don kill PDP ooo, dis stuff go cause papa Jonah high BP.. Anyway Otuoke on point...gringringringrin
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:34pm On Mar 26, 2015
vicadex07:

Stop lying...u slept with one "oga at the top" before they dash you the N10milla.

Pics of the school you started and the school's website or adonbilivit.

Thanks for the insults
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 11:39pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlenese:

Thanks for the insults

You're welcome and please don't forget to vote for change on the 28th of march.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
folahann:
I no be MORNDEW. check the person you asked the question again.

Ok
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
vicadex07:

You're welcome and please don't forget to vote for change on the 28th of march.

Wake uP

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 11:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
darlenese:

Wake uP

Do you have light?
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=vicadex07 post=32041896]

Stop lying...u slept with one "oga at the top" before they dash you the N10milla.

The only set of people "empowered" by this administration are politicians

No wonder u're still where u are
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 11:46pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=darlenese post=32042194][/quote]

Why are we still importing petrol. What happened to our refineries
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2015
[quote author=darlenese post=32042194][/quote]

Who are the cabals and why hasn't anyone of them been brought to book from 2012 till date.

Nigerians are not dumb. Am sure you're still sane even though your conscience has been bought with 10million

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 11:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
vicadex07:

The only set of people "empowered" by this administration are politicians and obas, the "cabals", OPC touts and Niger Delta militants, Boko haram, Oloshos and pimps etc. I think u fall in the last category grin

May ur wife be called olosho,
That u dnt believe in the program does someone's wife to be one of those rubbish u wrote there

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by ribbit: 11:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Somebory should put it on YouTube for us wey no get light watch am.

For the past 5 days now, no light. And I'm tired of buying fuel at 100naira.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 12:00am On Mar 27, 2015
darlenese:

May ur wife be called olosho,
That u dnt believe in the program does someone's wife to be one of those rubbish u wrote there

Baaaitch answer my other questions or keep shut and go suck a diiick.

You and your clueless president are moving to otouke very soon. You should assist him in packing up and conveying his things back to bayelsa

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by darlenese(f): 12:02am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

You and your clueless president are moving to otouke very soon. You should assist him in packing up and conveying his things back to bayelsa

I never knew I was taking to a sick cow

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
darlenese:

I never knew I was taking to a sick cow

Because you have been bribed with 10million shouldnt affect your common sense of reasoning

North, East, West and South, we all clamoured for the presidency of GEJ back in 2011 but what did we get in return? Epic failure.

That mistake must be corrected come march 28

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Please where can we watch it online? Do you have any link on the Internet where we can watched the Video.

Thank you.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 27, 2015
. . . . What a beautiful concept! A winning concept it is! #IHaveDecidedPatapata

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:23am On Mar 27, 2015
ribbit:
Somebory should put it on YouTube for us wey no get light watch am.

For the past 5 days now, no light. [s]And I'm tired of buy fuel for 100naira.
[/s]
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:24am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

So everyone that got a favour must have sleep with someone to get there...Are u even for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 12:27am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

So everyone that got a favour must have sleep with someone to get there...Are u even for real

Goto sleep tanoid....do u have light
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:30am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Goto sleep tanoid....do u have light

Yes! come to egbin in ikorodu, we have 24hrs power supply..you can make your research or come to see things yourself. I still have my brain bro, it has not been swept by fetish broom grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Stylaay(m): 12:31am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

so many youths are just airheads. U just sitting in the comfort of ur room and spewing rubbish. I have a close friend that submitted a good biz plan. Infact the day he discussed it me before applying for the grant I told him he would win. Guess what he got it. This government has so many youth empowerment programs out there but how many lazy youths bother to find out. U calling someone that is building a bright future for herself olosho. Tmrw u go say na from village them do u when u can't make a headway in anything u r doing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by vicadex07(m): 12:40am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Yes! come to egbin in ikorodu, we have 24hrs power supply..you can make your research or come to see things yourself. I still have my brain bro, it has not been swept by fetish broom grin

Your eye go clear on saturday...no deactivate your account o

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:41am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Your eye go clear on saturday...no deactivate your account o

Why should i, when i know buhari is a popular fiasco
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shokis: 12:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Stylaay:

so many youths are just airheads. U just sitting in the comfort of ur room and spewing rubbish. I have a close friend that submitted a good biz plan. Infact the day he discussed it me before applying for the grant I told him he would win. Guess what he got it. This government has so many youth empowerment programs out there but how many lazy youths bother to find out. U calling someone that is building a bright future for herself olosho. Tmrw u go say na from village them do u when u can't make a headway in anything u r doing

Bro God Bless U for enlighten this guy, I wonder where he is from, he's so daft undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shokis: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Because you have been bribed with 10million shouldnt affect your common sense of reasoning

North, East, West and South, we all clamoured for the presidency of GEJ back in 2011 but what did we get in return? Epic failure.

That mistake must be corrected come march 28

The lady Got me inspired! I wonder why u are insulting a married woman. U hv no regard for women,
Why the 10m dey Pain u? I know say u nevr see 100k for ur life

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.