Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31341 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shokis: 12:45am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Stop lying...u slept with one "oga at the top" before they dash you the N10milla.

Pics of the school you started and the school's website or adonbilivit.

The only set of people "empowered" by this administration are politicians and obas, the "cabals", OPC touts and Niger Delta militants, Boko haram, Oloshos and pimps etc. I think u fall in the last category grin

Zo*mB*ie
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by knoph2007: 12:46am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Yes! come to egbin in ikorodu, we have 24hrs power supply..you can make your research or come to see things yourself. I still have my brain bro, it has not been swept by fetish broom grin
from my reading of your comment , I see your support is more of personal gain than general society. That is the problem I have with you. What you are butressing now kill our education sector because students now believe they can be rich even without putting effort......
Ihavedecided Buhari/Osinbajo

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:48am On Mar 27, 2015
knoph2007:
from my reading of your comment , I see your support is more of personal gain than general society. That is the problem I have with you. What you are butressing now kill our education sector because students now believe they can be rich even without putting effort......
Ihavedecided Buhari/Osinbajo

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shokis: 12:48am On Mar 27, 2015
vicadex07:

Stop lying...u slept with one "oga at the top" before they dash you the N10milla.

Pics of the school you started and the school's website or adonbilivit.

The only set of people "empowered" by this administration are politicians and obas, the "cabals", OPC touts and Niger Delta militants, Boko haram, Oloshos and pimps etc. I think u fall in the last category grin

I smell jelousy, since when ur sister dey do olosho, dem don give dem 10m? U are seeing some1 who has worked hard n u are here talking trash
Zombie
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Shokis: 12:50am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

What is this one saying?

Hahahahah the guy is Pooing
Lol
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by knoph2007: 12:54am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

What is this one saying?
what happens to a young chap who could not go to school. Go to schools, you will see so many First Class for masters no jobs. How many unemployed class mates do you have. If the system works, you need not be given cash. What is needed from government is enabling enviroment (eg security, light,etc) not you point. Dashing out cash when investor are getting loans at exhorbitant high rate.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2015
knoph2007:
what happens to a young chap who could not go to school. Go to schools, you will see so many First Class for masters no jobs. How many unemployed class mates do you have. If the system works, you need not be given cash. What is needed from government is enabling enviroment (eg security, light,etc) not you point. Dashing out cash when investor are getting loans at exhorbitant high rate.

How many jobs have your APC state created? lets start from there.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by knoph2007: 1:06am On Mar 27, 2015
kinibigdeal:

How many jobs have your APC state created? lets start from there.
You need full lecture on governance. Government provide enabling enviroment, while jobs spring up. As far as I am concerned, APC states do the best in putting their amenities in order. Rather than face the issues by FG, they were busy looting. This is the reason we are where we are now.
Buhari still the best.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by dklex(m): 1:20am On Mar 27, 2015
humblesteve:
Waste of time and money

TRANSFORMATION is all we need
go jona!!!

Transformation ko, transformer ni, after 6 years

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by phreakabit(m): 7:56am On Mar 27, 2015
heykims:
APC Debuts Reality TV Show #HouseOfChange
Sponsored
The All Progressives Congress APC debuts a Reality TV Show tagged
#HouseOfChange, Produced and Directed by Kunle Afolayan award winning
director of October 1.
Staring Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Olamide, Nice, DJ Jimmy Jatt, Gbenga Adeyinka,
Yomi Fash Lanso, Dammy Krane, Omojuwa and Kehinde Bankole.
The Show airs from Tonight, Thursday 26th March 2015 9-10PM on
SilverbirdTV and on OGTV , OSBC ,TVC and others

[size=18pt]All Yoruba cast and crew. . . Sweet, RFLMAO! Should have been released on the 1st of April[/size]

When the grass is cut low the snake will show.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kinibigdeal(m): 8:00am On Mar 27, 2015
knoph2007:

You need full lecture on governance. Government provide enabling enviroment, while jobs spring up. As far as I am concerned, APC states do the best in putting their amenities in order. Rather than face the issues by FG, they were busy looting. This is the reason we are where we are now.
Buhari still the best.

Teach yourself bro..you mean APC states like osun, ogun...maybe i dont know the states you are talking of
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Omeife2: 8:07am On Mar 27, 2015
kodded:
mumu

lagos state + rivers state money at work

MAY29=2015

Bigger Mumu..PDP,GEJ ...The whole of nigerias money at work

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.