Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight (31347 Views)

House Of Representative Compel Multichoice To Adopt Pay As You Go Package Option / Inside Teju Baby-face TV Show / Latest video: Brekete Family Reality TV Show On 104.5 Love FM Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by cyril83(m): 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by micolaj: 9:47pm On Mar 26, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Jesus Christ!!! My babe is very brilliant. Am really impressed. grin
hmm your babe? O ti ko ja aye ara re o

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by IamPatriotic(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
sosanova:
na so Olumide career go end when Buhari loses on Saturday, corporate organisations will dissociate themselves from inviting Olumide for their events or giving him endorsements.
say wetin hin do?

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
angry now STV strikes again
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Omotayor123(f): 9:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
Adesiji77:

Generator things cheesy
No fuel jare
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by tinacrl01(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
kodded:
mumu

lagos state + rivers state money at work

MAY29=2015

OMO ODE A FULL AT 20 IS A FULL 4EVER WHICH MONI IS PDPINGS SPENDING?

6 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:50pm On Mar 26, 2015
I want a Nigeria where I won't see my president and laugh at him!

Hallelujah! See punch line!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
What's the Nigerian dream? Good question

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by sirjohnson(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olamide is so shy...opposite of what he spews in his song. Dissapointed in the street nigga

2 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by okeamuboy: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
yehmi01:
I respect this man called osibanjo but to be honest he has done more for this APC people than they deserve.

Why is he the one they are using again for this can buhari come and talk nii.

To me this man is BY FAR is way better than both GEJ And GMB put together.

He sounds like a man that know what he his saying.

It takes a good and excellent team to rule effectively. Osinbajo is a member of the winning team. Abeg join now with your PVC on saturday. May God bless you.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
the guy with the dreadlocks looks like a mad man

3 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adioolayi(m): 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2015
Well done Omojuwa:...We all want a Country that work, where rights and properties of individuals are protected....Where the President wouldn't be laughed at

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Ghoxt: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Was told by some one watching, that Mr. Didn't know the ful meaning of APC & INEC.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by DExplorer1: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shame on STV, trying so hard to kill the show.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Adesiji77: 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV, wetin happen now? angry
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Abuleoshi: 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tune to LTV!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by MurphyG1(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
10 pm never nack nau. Why them stop am? Abi na SBN get problem?

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by kunyeo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
ichidodo:
Let them include the families of youth corpers especially those from the southwest who lost their lives to "sai buhari' chanting mobs in 2011.... APC should give these people voices else they rename this political charade "APC HOUSE OF COMMOTION"

Let us also include the families of parents that lost their children and those also defrauded in the Immigration recruitment scam!

7 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Adesiji77: 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Restored...
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by snowland(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV is truly fuccked up...

6 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by goryorhal(m): 9:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
God I just love this man !!!
Very sound and calm unlike our outgoing Vice President wey b sign board ....

This man dey brilliant !!! Mehn I no fit wait make e resume office asap ...
E no go better for anyone Wey dey compare this man and Sambo

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by skylarr: 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC is too much jor . Go APC ! They are forward thinking. They've got plans, not like the promise and fail crew. Enjoying prof Osinbajo
Sai Buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by adioolayi(m): 9:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
Oh! PHCN why now
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by emmanuel90(m): 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
That niccur on redshirt is faded...

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Allansmith: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
ONTV is showing it and not blinking..
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
the prof explaining buhari's simplicity to his guest.

Guy in red asked a question. Is buhari a islamist fundamentalist?

Osinbajo answering him in an intelligent way. The prof telling his hosts that buhari refused to join the IOC.

Now guests and prof singing and dancing the praises of the lord.

The guy with the dreaded hair concluded the problem with one amin song.

The end

God bless odualand

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by DExplorer1: 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
The Prof. appears very sound and practical in his response.

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by snowland(m): 9:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Olamide's dream of his ideal Nigeria is like a poem.... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV just ruined one of the best political programs I've ever seen!
SMH!

4 Likes

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by justjify(m): 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
STV walahi ku na hauka! Gaskiya!!!! angrySTV walahi ku na hauka! Gaskiya!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by Sobeautiful: 9:59pm On Mar 26, 2015
snowland:

My brother/sister, its a reality show. You cant expect more than discussion of what the party has for the masses.
Thank u so much for educating me on what a reality show is and most especially for thinking l do not know what a reality show is. Job well done!!! But incase u may wish to know, a reality show does not only involve a discussion. Thanks.
Re: APC Reality Tv Show 'House Of Change' To Be Aired Tonight by homesteady(m): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
the useless STV is back!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alakada Or Jenifa? / BBNaija: How Viewers Voted Diana, Giddyfia, Eloswag / Bbnaija: I Love Cross - Princess Tells Biggie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.