Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. (1451 Views)

Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend / What Du U Ladies Like In A Guy Self And Vice Versa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by missgifted12(f): 11:12pm On Mar 26, 2015
I've noticed that some guys will always insult girls or say that Nigerian girls are unfaithful but it is not the truth. You know why,because you chose the wrong girl,you saw a girl and because she is sexy you decide to date her without knowing her character. That is the problem with men,abeg before you date a girl try to overlook the beauty and sexiness,i know it is hard but try.It annoys me when i see a thread saying that Nigerian girls are unfaithful when u guyz keep dating the wrong girl.

2 Likes

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by cyprianlah(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2015
So the wrong girls from japan
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by Kingpinukecy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
sure my dude.....

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by falconey(m): 11:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
cyprianlah:
So the wrong girls from japan

touche!!!

LWKM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by Samiceman: 11:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
missgifted12:
I've noticed that some guys will always insult girls or say that Nigerian girls are unfaithful but it is not the truth. You know why,because you chose the wrong girl,you saw a girl and because she is sexy you decide to date her without knowing her character. That is the problem with men,abeg before you date a girl try to overlook the beauty and sexiness,i know it is hard but try.It annoys me when i see a thread saying that Nigerian girls are unfaithful when u guyz keep dating the wrong girl.
So we shouldn't date sexy girls again?

1 Like

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by cyprianlah(m): 11:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
falconey:

touche!!!

LWKM.

grin
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by goodmorning40: 11:49pm On Mar 26, 2015
So where are the good ones why does every guy keep on dating the wrong girls
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by dkronicle(m): 11:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
which country are d wrong girls from ?? Na Gabon ?

1 Like

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by nanauju(f): 12:01am On Mar 27, 2015
Guys, open ur eyes. There are so many good girls around u
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by falconey(m): 12:10am On Mar 27, 2015
nanauju:

if you are one please come live in my area.

I haven't see any in years!
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by missgifted12(f): 4:52am On Mar 27, 2015
Samiceman:
So we shouldn't date sexy girls again?
i didn't say so,i just said that you should at least consider the character.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by missgifted12(f): 4:58am On Mar 27, 2015
dkronicle:
which country are d wrong girls from ?? Na Gabon ?
if bad girls are here,obviously good girls will be here too. no be only bad when they exist ohh,good sef dey if u no know.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by missgifted12(f): 5:00am On Mar 27, 2015
goodmorning40:
So where are the good ones why does every guy keep on dating the wrong girls
they are in Nigeria.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by bakynes(m): 5:11am On Mar 27, 2015
OP pls answer the following questions
1.Have u ever double dated?
2. At a point in your life when you had a bf did u ever cheat on him with a one time fling with another guy?
3. At a point in your life have not said to myself am looking for a rich guy with a flashy Car to take care of me?
4. At a point in your life ve u not dumped your Bf stylishly to date a rich guy?
5. At some point in your life have u not gone to a club/party to dance seductively with some random dude?

If within yourself you know d answers to these questions is "No" then you are a good girl, if not you are all the same.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by missgifted12(f): 7:43am On Mar 27, 2015
bakynes:
2. At a point in your life when you had a bf did u ever cheat on him with a one time fling with another guy?
3. At a point in your life have not said to myself am looking for a rich guy with a flashy Car to take care of me?
4. At a point in your life ve u not dumped your Bf stylishly to date a rich guy?
5. At some point in your life have u not gone to a club/party to dance seductively with some random dude?

If within yourself you know d answers to these questions is "No" then you are a good girl, if not you are all the same.
no and i am serious.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by Pdizzle(m): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2015
missgifted12:
no and i am serious.

*yimu*
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2015
bakynes:

Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 27, 2015
missgifted12:
no and i am serious.
You are still a teenager who is yet to get into higher institution. . . This is how most girls sound, until they get into the real world.
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by bakynes(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015
missgifted12:
no and i am serious.
If truly your answer is " No" then if you are beautiful to an extent and within my age bracket I want to marry u wink
Re: Guyz This Is For U,ladies You Are Invited To Join If You Care To. by solodox(m): 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
nanauju:

sweety, if you are a good girl, i want you to know that from the bottom of my left kidney, i am single!

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! Something Is Wrong With Me / All Of Me(cover) By EMODEEE / Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.