Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (67063 Views)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Osyxcel(m): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
shocked
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by folabayo1(f): 7:04am On Mar 27, 2015
Oh boy eh!
Nawa o
They shall all return home to congrtulate the general.. am sure its the fear of pdp that's chasing dem away grin

2 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by PapiWata: 7:05am On Mar 27, 2015
I am happy to see this picture of 40 sitting and 99 standing in that plane. Next time I am in Nigeria I intend to travel to Boko Haram country with a herd of cows that I can now book on a regular passenger flight, instead of inconveniencing the animals by making them walk to the war front.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by IfyMeg(m): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis one don become akpuruka luxurious bus
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by cococandy(f): 7:05am On Mar 27, 2015
This can't be real. Nah

Seriously? angry

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by snthesis(m): 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
fake

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by ayooyee: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Anything s possible in a jungle

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Funjosh(m): 7:08am On Mar 27, 2015
99 sitting 250 standing. grin
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by helinues: 7:08am On Mar 27, 2015
Only in Nigeria

In Eedris Adbukareem voice: Nigeria jagaga
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Mintayo(m): 7:09am On Mar 27, 2015
This is something you don't see or hear everyday grin
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by chyket(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Lets know what eventually happened,this cant be the final situation.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by hauwawu(f): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
its a lie can't happen

3 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Faraidi(m): 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
An Arik flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja to Lagos by 2pm yesterday kept being delayed until it was ready to leave by 9pm. When they were ready to go, the flight was overbooked. They sold more tickets than the number of seats that they have, leaving many passengers standing on the plane. In 2015, Arik Air! *sigh*!

But the aircraft hasn't left the airport as at the time of writing this report. Sokoto and Yola passengers went to block the aircraft from leaving because their flight that was supposed to leave for 9am that same day was canceled by 9pm. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/unbelievable-see-inside-arik-flight.html?m=1
JEEZ!Where are they runing to?

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by dammytosh: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
They are still trying to locate their seat.

No Airline will fly with anybody standing.

Lets use our senses.

9 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by ccdo: 7:11am On Mar 27, 2015
which way nija. this is unbelievable.
that is correct no plane will fly under this condition. Never. which way nija. this is unbelievable.
that is correct no plane will fly under this condition. Never.
which way nija. this is unbelievable.
that is correct no plane will fly under this condition. Never.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Brugo(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Is there any pilot who would fly a plane in this condition? Standing passengers? shocked Are we animals in this country?

When foreigners run business anyhow in a country you know that corruption has taken over. Can they do this in their home country? Those in that plane do not value their lives at all.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Taireblaze(m): 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Naija Dey Bam!!!
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by customized07: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Attachment in luxurious buses is not allowed not to talk of in a plane

2 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by FrankC3: 7:12am On Mar 27, 2015
Actually, Arik thinks that they do you a favor when they sell you a ticket. I flew that airline last in 2009, arrived my destination by 11:30pm for a 2:30pm flight, had my luggage arrive 24 hours later and missed all my engagements without even a word of apology from Arik.

If you want to stay true to your schedules on local routes, there are 3 airlines that have not disappointed me. They are Air Peace, First Nation and Medview in that order, Air Peace being the newest entrant. These guys appreciate that you are flying with them and want a repeat business. Arik is a good example of how not to run a business.

3 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by xynerise: 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
I thought an airplane has a specific amount of weight to fly with? This can't be real.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Dreyl(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Chronicles of election..
The fear of Bomb!
Meanwhile, i heard that the fare to the Eastern part of Nigeria witnessed a miraculous increase shocked
What will happen to the properties they are leaving behind?? grin
dechandel my love, how market?
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by trila01(m): 7:13am On Mar 27, 2015
GogetterMD:
Arik air are very notorious for flight delays and cancelled flights, with no prior notification. And to think that their local fares are about the most expensive, I then wonder what the fuss about Arik is about. I still will continue to fly Dana air, anyday, anytime
Dana all the way bro

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by contactmorak: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Arik is a disaster waiting to happen. Govt should seize its licence asap before a major danger occur. They've been facing internal crisis lately

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Steezz(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Chronicles of election..
The fear of Bomb!
Meanwhile, i heard that the fare to the Eastern part of Nigeria witnessed a miraculous increase shocked
What will happen to the properties they are leaving behind?? grin
Mehn u'r clean chic...nice one. wink
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by kelobestline(m): 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Arik!!! Eti e melo?

please that must not take off OoO

Cos we don't want another iju-ishaga's like airport to be built in lagos again oh...
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by ivex: 7:14am On Mar 27, 2015
lol.Glorified Molue grin

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by PapiWata: 7:15am On Mar 27, 2015
FrankC3:
Actually, Arik thinks that they do you a favor when they sell you a ticket. I flew that airline last in 2009, arrived my destination by 11:30pm for a 2:30pm flight, had my luggage arrive 24 hours later and missed all my engagements without even a word of apology from Arik.

If you want to stay true to your schedules on local routes, there are 3 airlines that have not disappointed me. They are Air Peace, First Nation and Medview in that order, Air Peace being the newest entrant. These guys appreciate that you are flying with them and want a repeat business. Arik is a good example of how not to run a business.

I like to travel with my herd of cows, along with a few chickens and goats for good measure, so Arik is the airline for me, no doubt, especially since I don't mind arriving at my destination 3 days late.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by mario147(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Airforce1:
An Arik flight that was scheduled to leave Abuja to Lagos by 2pm yesterday kept being delayed until it was ready to leave by 9pm. When they were ready to go, the flight was overbooked. They sold more tickets than the number of seats that they have, leaving many passengers standing on the plane. In 2015, Arik Air! *sigh*!

But the aircraft hasn't left the airport as at the time of writing this report. Sokoto and Yola passengers went to block the aircraft from leaving because their flight that was supposed to leave for 9am that same day was canceled by 9pm. See more photos after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/unbelievable-see-inside-arik-flight.html?m=1

The plane can never fly with people standing like this in it,I guess those standing are trying to locate their seat.

2 Likes

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by fammy101(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
Dis one is strong ooooo
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by metorichmond(m): 7:16am On Mar 27, 2015
This should hv bn last train Paris, looool. Seee life wey the live for my country.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by dupsiegee: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2015
Nigeria for show! Naa waa o.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sim Fubara, A "1st Class Student" (Photo) / Before You Condemn PMB And Praise GEJ Concerning Fuel Scarcity, Note This / Top 10 Most Beautiful Presidential Palaces In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.