Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,659 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] (67091 Views)

Obiano Boarding A Commerical Arik Flight From Enugu To Abuja (pics / See Inside The Prison Photos Of Sule Lamido And Sons / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:22am On Mar 27, 2015
No one can be allowed to stand in a plane.
Was that particular flight overbooked? Possibly
Was the picture taken as a result of this? Must have been
But the airline would not/ can not get clearance for take off with people standing or even sitting on the floor of the aisles. Impossible!
OP, get ur facts right and stop trying to deceive people
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by freecocoa(f): 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
This seems like a case of seat-wherever-you-can locate-a-seat than the usual looking for the seat no, on your boarding pass.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by seangy4konji: 10:24am On Mar 27, 2015
That is the fresh air..How on earth will people be standing in an airlineand you people still say dumb things

Maybe people need to leave their villages and see how things are done...That Ariq should have been grounded since...

Standing inside airplane

Ordinary turbulence will break spinal cords and all...

What has this country turned into
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by freecocoa(f): 10:30am On Mar 27, 2015
pak:

You are quite observant. The hand luggage compartment were still open. Airlines don't move unless they are closed. Two, even if in an impossibly extreme case, people had to stand, I am sure they wouldn't stand with their luggage still on their shoulders. Look at that guy in bright coloured shirt in the fourth pix, he had one luggage on his shoulders and another on his arm. He was in all likely disembarking
It's impossible like you already said, for people to be allowed to stand, what if they hit turbulence? How will they handle take off not to talk of landing? You are not even allowed to hold a handbag,except it's a very small one, the OP is just being stup1d.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by elohorayodele: 10:33am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Chronicles of election..
The fear of Bomb!
Meanwhile, i heard that the fare to the Eastern part of Nigeria witnessed a miraculous increase shocked
What will happen to the properties they are leaving behind?? grin

So you got info that they dont plan coming back? If you did beta lay claim to the best one u can see grin
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by dechandel(f): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2015
elohorayodele:

So you got info that they dont plan coming back? If you did beta lay claim to the best one u can see grin
Why are they not running with their assets?? tongue
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by dsaynt: 10:43am On Mar 27, 2015
freecocoa:
It's impossible like you already said, for people to be allowed to stand, what if they hit turbulence? How will they handle take off not to talk of landing? You are not even allowed to hold a handbag,except it's a very small one, the OP is just being stup1d.

Like the OP said the plane was yet to take off. However what happened was that it was overbooked and the passengers all rushed into the plane and as they had valid tickets refused to get down.
Arik created chaos yesterday. Flight from Kaduna to Lagos that was scheduled to land at 3pm did not land till 12.40am and even at then the flight in question from Abuja was still to arrive.
Arik is notorious for these flight issues.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by freecocoa(f): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2015
dsaynt:

Like the OP said the plane was yet to take off. However what happened was that it was overbooked and the passengers all rushed into the plane and as they had valid tickets refused to get down.
Arik created chaos yesterday. Flight from Kaduna to Lagos that was scheduled to land at 3pm did not land till 12.40am and even at then the flight in question from Abuja was still to arrive.
Arik is notorious for these flight issues.
Yet people still fly them? I've flown Arik once and didn't encounter any problems then.

I wonder how an airline can be so careless? Even Aero is becoming something else, so many things still need to be put in place in this country.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by elohorayodele: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
dechandel:
Why are they not running with their assets?? tongue

may u live long and die well, but when you die i hope you will take all those beautiful properties you plan building? cheesy
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by innovestor(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2015
Honestly i thought my experience with Arik was the worst. OP come and finish your story o!
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by rileyy(m): 11:22am On Mar 27, 2015
Una knw hear say dem pastors don predict plan crash ba, KONTUNU
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by mjames: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
Funny. I most save this
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by mexzony: 11:26am On Mar 27, 2015
No airline will fly with ppl standing. The physics of flight don't favour a standing person.he or she can get a serious injury or even death. Its absolutly risky.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by oyejideogunjumo: 11:28am On Mar 27, 2015
Molue in the air
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by blazeee: 11:31am On Mar 27, 2015
It amazes me 2 see that people jes believe d craps dey read online...some times common sense is nt really common @ all...dem tell una say na train abi na ezenwata bus b dat...to even tink that after deyv worked so hard 2 gain grounds in d aviation sector wld want 2 jeopardize loosing their license...come on guys
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by wayodude(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
Pax getting off the plane! Joke though lol
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by emeksdonalds(m): 12:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
We know that ain't real.... as u can see the whole compartment for hand luggages are open which mean that all those pax standing are disembarking the plane... c'mon, we aint that dumb to believe that Arik will risk their AOC to NCAA by pulling such stunt
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by bdidi: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
ignis:
Am still finding it difficult to believe this...

Only those who've never boarded a flight will fall for this. ...

You are very correct. Still don't believe this! For all the periods I have boarded Arik, never seen such a thing.

Where is the standard operating procedure?
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
like someone wisely noted, the passengers look like they are disembarking. All of them are facing the direction of the exit/entrance whereas one would expect boarding passengers to have the exit/entrance facing their rear.

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by yinkakani(m): 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
U cant be serious!!. . . THIS IS JUST DISTURBINGLY SAD. If those people actually boarded that plane, i can't see anybody more foolish on the globe than them. I'm still shocked
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Eluwilussit(m): 12:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
How do we know if the picture was taken while the flight was airborne or on the ground? Nobody and I mean nobody, even nigerians will do this. Even the overhead carriage compartments were open.

I think the plane was on the ground.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Calebsky(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
No one can be allowed to stand in a plane.
Was that particular flight overbooked? Possibly
Was the picture taken as a result of this? Must have been
But the airline would not/ can not get clearance for take off with people standing or even sitting on the floor of the aisles. Impossible!
OP, get ur facts right and stop trying to deceive people

DO NOT MIND THE OP...IT'S PURE LIES...ONLY THE GULLIBLES WILL BELIEVE THIS SHIT.
VERY SIMPLE...PEOPLE ARE JUST DISEMBARKING FROM THE FLIGHT AFTER ARRIVAL
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Calebsky(m): 12:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
Eluwilussit:
How do we know if the picture was taken while the flight was airborne or on the ground? Nobody and I mean nobody, even nigerians will do this. Even the overhead carriage compartments were open.

I think the plane was on the ground.

VERY CORRECT
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by ifyn4real: 1:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
This is very Hard to believe
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by alienvirus: 1:11pm On Mar 27, 2015

Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by oduastates: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Uncle Jonathan and Stella oduah's miracle.
It is only a matter of time before the foreign bans start all over again.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:
Without d pix i will say dis d biggest lie of d week..
Buh wiv d pix, its still hard to blive, wen d plane slants wat happens to those standing..

Hope this is not election ritual about to happen..
my guy, I was there oh! I swear even this morning the remaining passengers almost rioted.
The yéyé staff told them to come by 6 this morning, they came but instead of them to start with the stranded ones(Calabar) they started with Lagos. nah there confusion start.

right now, Ph and Lagos flights have been shifted to 2PM.
its very bad all these a aviation companies treat passengers even after advertisin for people to patronize them...
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nemma(m): 2:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
Flown arik twice, with my lil experience with them I got no complain.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by amunkita(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
my guy, I was there oh! I swear even this morning the remaining passengers almost rioted.
The yéyé staff told them to come by 6 this morning, they came but instead of them to start with the stranded ones(Calabar) they started with Lagos. nah there confusion start.

right now, Ph and Lagos flights have been shifted to 2PM.
its very bad all these a aviation companies treat passengers even after advertisin for people to patronize them...

Did any of their customer stand..
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
The fear of the north is the beginning of wisdom.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
amunkita:

Did any of their customer stand..
I never heard of such oh. I don't think that's even possible, maybe that pic was taken while loading or so.

kaî! abeg it's not possible because, all electronics are to be switched off. how will hostesses serve and move about?what happens when the plane is banking?so many passengers won't even accept that because of the risk .
but, men... this flight company fyiok up big time. their license needs to be seized.
Re: See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I never heard of such oh. I don't think that's even possible, maybe that pic was taken while loading or so.

kaî! abeg it's not possible because, all electronics are to be switched off. how will hostesses serve and move about?what happens when the plane is banking?so many passengers won't even accept that because of the risk .
but, men... this flight company fyiok up big time. their license needs to be seized.
I don dey reason to vote Buhari now sef so that all these lawless companies will stop this rubbish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Getting His Nails Manicured By His Granddaughters / COAS: The 24 Army Officers Buhari Bypassed Over Ethnic, Religious Sentiments- SR / Goodluck Jonathan Reconnects With Former UNIPORT School Mates 40 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.