Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Tragedy Most Women Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tragedy Most Women Face (2699 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

English is more improved in terms of semantics and lexical structure

you are beginning to enter a region i definitely do not want to have anything to do with
you can keep semantics and lexical structure to yourself
bring simple plain english for me, that i can handle. grin
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

i broke it down for daft people like you using analogies as well,so if you couldn't pick something from that then you have a problem with you thinking, and its not my job to make your brain cells work.

Hahaha.. Okay !
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by zicky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Men have the the physical strength and our women the sustaining strength

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Craziest Thing You've Done To Gain The Attention Of Your CRUSH / Who Is A Prostitute??? / Help! My Husband’s Sexual Demands Abnormal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.