Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Tragedy Most Women Face - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Tragedy Most Women Face (2696 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / Orgasm: Reason Most Women Starve Their Spouse, Lesson To All Men / What Most Women Want From Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by henribj(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2015
missclasssy:

English is more improved in terms of semantics and lexical structure

you are beginning to enter a region i definitely do not want to have anything to do with
you can keep semantics and lexical structure to yourself
bring simple plain english for me, that i can handle. grin
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by swaggzo(m): 10:52am On Mar 27, 2015
lordthree:

i broke it down for daft people like you using analogies as well,so if you couldn't pick something from that then you have a problem with you thinking, and its not my job to make your brain cells work.

Hahaha.. Okay !
Re: The Tragedy Most Women Face by zicky(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
Men have the the physical strength and our women the sustaining strength

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Read Story Of How A Man Found Out His Two Wives Are Lesbian Lovers / 5 reasons why men like P** girls. / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.