Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47362 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by aboki2000(m): 5:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Haters I need more bashing tongue

Front page no bi bean @all oooo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Samexdx(m): 6:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Oya go buy nl sharpaly ;-)
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerrymej(m): 6:14am On Mar 28, 2015
I thought you mean 'SIX PACKs'!

HMMM! Well I figure nothing related to Packs in this pic.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Mystery007(m): 6:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Get a life, u look malnourished. 6packs ko, 12 dozen ni
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bloodstream: 6:50am On Mar 28, 2015
That is shoprite's toilet!
Oponu!![color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Hahahahaahahahaha sixpack smiley)))))

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by isan(m): 7:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Where d pack abeg :-/
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Raymondif: 7:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Ryammended:
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by olubenjazzy(m): 7:20am On Mar 28, 2015
In ur life u need change
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by creepsyme(f): 7:48am On Mar 28, 2015
I tot he will look like flavour in his bathroom
, sincerely it looks awkward and as tho on hunger strike.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by fairygeh(f): 7:56am On Mar 28, 2015
I can only see one pack
In other news. Nigeria decides today.vote wisely
#GEJtill2019

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by debonairprinx(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
MzCorleone:
Pacs toh badt gringringrin

Your moniker reminds me of the evergreen GODFATHER movie. #thumbsup.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Gosh u guys are too mean! He doesnt look horribly bad.
sad

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Taireblaze(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
thhis is poverty pack to me.....no offence tho we will all be rich AMEN
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Wyclefniranz(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun
and now he has make from page............
still expecting seun to declare nairaland sold

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by misshoree(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
So this is a competition of packs

How much do packs add to ur account everyweek
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by MzCorleone(f): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
debonairprinx:

Your moniker reminds me of the evergreen GODFATHER movie. #thumbsup.
That's the purpose smiley
thanks
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Bleszin:
Fellow nairalanders,this is a way d op is trying to let us know he need financial help to feed.
Lets help save d op's life
u r mentally retarded,a disgrace to humanity

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Yehman(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
Poor camera ± hungry man
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by swagdopey: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

it has made fp. Oya start negotiationz

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by mcevans1(m): 9:24am On Mar 28, 2015
;DDamn! Stock fish sef get hope ooo
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bammy777(m): 9:27am On Mar 28, 2015
;DZambida Blueprint...
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by eddyline(m): 9:47am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

better ready to sell your papa house to buy Nairaland oh. Lol. na joke oh.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by dadoctore(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Firstly, maybe its d picture quality but I dnt see no packs
Secondly, I aint hating but I find it funny dis made fp...azzin esp in dis trying period wit lotsa news flying round,like wtf!!!
Thirdly, dude why would u do dis to urself nau? Haba maka gini
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2015
hey guys just check it out.....diz gy just got popular from a single pix from his bathroom.....he does knw he ain't with pack just to give an impression.... dude u got brain....men

7 pages from a bathroom pic......
everything have a start u will surely grow ur six packs maybe then Jonathan will b teaching in my primary school as PHE teacher and buhari as my principal who knows don't loose hope op.......

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Ryammended:
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??

hahahahaahhaha u sure are goood buh mennn look at wah d helll could all c d starting of his pack above hz chest nipple gy u b human being ....sure say u get chest... atlst all dos hard work on flat belly muscles should ginger ur chest muscles to react na. men lafing try ma ears ewewewewew

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Fatech(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2015
[i][/i] ;Dlmfao...wetin be this
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jaycpu(m): 10:29am On Mar 28, 2015
check
dz out

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by InZA: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Lmao grin grin

Inza come and see your mate grin

We are waiting for you to break the Internet with your own shirtless six pack too grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by XBLadez: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2015
All I see are six bones, not six packs
Smh
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 11:47am On Mar 28, 2015
jerryboie10:
u r mentally retarded,a disgrace to humanity
really??
how stewpeed of U(a product of broken condom)to have quoted me...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics) / Best Whatsapp Status TV / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.