Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47038 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
[size=48pt]JESUS!

SEE
COMMENTS!
RIP
OP[/size]
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jayriginal: 10:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Im sorry but I fail to see whats wrong with the OP (apart from the fact that he might have a bad camera).

The worst are the girls condemning him but swoon over illiterates with a fat account. For the guys, stop beefing the OP. Be proud of your kegs grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by pelij18(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun
ehe.... Them done push am come frontpage, so now whats your next move?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by haywhyy(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Una go fear Nlers

which one be hair population density again?

I don laff tire
lmao.. . chai.. .. .... na hunger packs b dat ooo... ...
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a bigot
Been searching for a post by you since morning. embarassed
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Tekzyflex(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Kai! This one na one pack I dey see oooo.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by haywhyy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aviero:
Malnourished boy. Jonathan's administration has done nothing to help your poor feeding state.
Put something on tomorrow, and go and Vote for Change! Help your life!!!
lol.... we want change

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by donPhill(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
jezzzz......see traffic for this thread? op u Don be celebrity today

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Jeezyy(m): 10:44pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
this one na AMUSEMENT PACK
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Dahjhi: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Aviero:
Malnourished boy. Jonathan's administration has done nothing to help your poor feeding state.
Put something on tomorrow, and go and Vote for Change! Help your life!!!
I don die, na bashing be this? shocked
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Popemax(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
you pose like a bazaar goat in ur profile pix bro
but d guy fine pass u shaa

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2015
Misogynist2014:
Been searching for a post by you since morning. embarassed

I have a life outside Nairaland undecided
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by christaddicted: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
I used to have six pack buh my own clean commot wen I dey baff.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Misogynist2014(m): 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Justfollowit:

I have a life outside Nairaland undecided
I know.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by DeKasablanca(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
santos876:
hu b dis stock fish........hu let d dog out
Talo laja ton gbo
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by gemiclem(m): 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2015
I release better photo shoot wey make sense,,,e no reach FP na dis hairy niccur cum reach abi na bkuz no b mirror selfie wey I do

www.nairaland.com/2184512/gemiclem-releases-photoshoot
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Richy4(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
Make una live the guy abeg.. he is just an original of himself. There was nothing fake about him.

He did not add or subtract any thing about himself

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by deenmuiz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2015
The guy look like he just smoke 1 tie of sk
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by sniper77(m): 11:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
faints
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Alfred234(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Why all this hateful comments? I don't see anything wrong with the OP and I like the fact that he is confident about his body. Even guys that have potbelly are busy insulting this guy #smh Nigerians ehn!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Obikodo(m): 11:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Nd it made front page......SMH
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Bleszin(f): 11:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fellow nairalanders,this is a way d op is trying to let us know he need financial help to feed.
Lets help save d op's life
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by SwingzProsper(m): 11:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
abeg o o weti b diz!! C hw hair ful evrywhr.. D dude sef nor even c beta fud chop..kai bro go find a shirt n cover al dose unclean tins.... Lukn So Malnourishd i tink
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ogiewanye(m): 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2015
This boy is confuse.... sad
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Raylight2(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
This na 0.2 pack....

I sure say the guy don run or e go open another Nairaland account.

funny 6pack
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by lighting(m): 11:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Dem just dey trip no mind dem u too tight my guy

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by kristen12(f): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

Its time to buy NL

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by lordmario(m): 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Enough with the bashing abeg. In china where I came from dis is called chin hua hei (flat pack).... Aboki enjoy d life of ur head o jere

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
nairaland members,una al get bad mouth,don't noe wer u guys learn how to abuse luk dis self and Op,for gals too to follow insult u,I fink u nid to close down dis thread,my opinion though
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
kristen12:

Its time to buy NL
oga Seun can't sell for ani price,else u table $40M
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by kelobestline(m): 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Op u no try OO!!! 4 all d pose wen dey 4 both calendars, tv's, movie and even shoprights u no see anyone choose

Na em u cum pose lyk okporoko wen dem soak 4 water to take cook so!!!!!!!!!

U fall ma hand.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:

oya open a new thread for your business dealing o..

letz see hiw much money you hv

cc: seun

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here / Weirdest Wedding Pix I've Ever Seen (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.