Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,969 members, 7,817,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) (47058 Views)

How To Get Six Packs In 3 Minutes / Pictures: Learn How To Get Six Packs In Minutes / 15 Most Hilarious Nigerian Starter Packs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by jerryboie10(m): 11:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Don't mind them nna
In about 10 years nma gi a pu ta ofuma o
u use style insult am
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
simdam500:
Coming from a Aboki undecided

Not surprised, lipsrsealed

He is even asking for fp....

If u make fp. I will buy nl from seun

Bigot
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Idowuogbo(f): 11:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
donPhill:
no need to talk...
See this bush kid,lmaoooooooo!!! Guy, you're crazy. Why you con photoshop the tatts? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Qmab: 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Ewww. My first reaction was what the heck!. At least you could have threw in a little bit of swag

Check this out :
I just hope my bf doesn't kill me first for posting this without his permission.

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Emmyk(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
LMAO. VERY HILARIOUS COMMENTS cheesy grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Raymondif: 11:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin
see chest like slice bread

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
person go just stay like this upload bareless photo of buhari! but why?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by smartigo: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
God bless the Moderator that brought it to the Front-page becos I had a good laugh. grin grin

For the op, hope u revelled in ur pseudo-fame,that is if u did. Lastly, d bidder, have u bought Nl now? Things r unpredictable, u know? grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by fredoooooo: 12:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Omo see as you resemble them peeps dem dey use run the 'save a life' campaign in Kenya. if person dash you slap you go pieces one time. grin grin

You no well Idowu grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by bstringz(m): 12:25am On Mar 28, 2015
Qmab:
Ewww. My first reaction was what the heck!. At least you could have threw in a little bit of swag

Check this out :
I just hope my bf doesn't kill me first for posting this without his permission.
Hian!!! Na wa for people on nairaland ooo.... Ma'am I don't see any packs nor swag on that dude. Or is it just me?
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 28, 2015
and it made front page...How many educating posts that don't get a look in
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by haul: 12:53am On Mar 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:

See this bush kid,lmaoooooooo!!! Guy, you're crazy. Why you con photoshop the tatts? undecided
wahalai you be real crase woman! grin I been think say na only me see am sha, the boy aint fit though. If he truly worksout,he do have an all round fitness. The chest are eyesore to me. But good packs.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by haul: 12:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Qmab:

Check this out :
his cool by the way,good arms,but for the chest area,e lazy small. The chest no compliment the arms

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Ryammended(m): 12:58am On Mar 28, 2015
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by haul: 1:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Ryammended:
If that's 6packs.....
What's this??
mahn!!!!!! This is worse!!!!!! I mean viewers could get blind!

Is it that you guys just lift brick barbells and dumbbells? You push beyond. Capacity! Your body aint even,deal with it but will rate the hard work invested in your deformity.

What kinda chest is that? Is like most of you have problems building good chest(chest wey go be like say dem open bible)

Get an instructor or a gym app,your best bet,train yourself in pushups! It builds every part. The good part of pushup is, you using your body weight!

No make me school una.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by babs01(m): 1:06am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

He has made fp
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Frydae: 1:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Cabin Biscuit!
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by ireneidiva(f): 1:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Qmab:

Check this out :
This one is even worse.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by princy80(m): 1:48am On Mar 28, 2015
where are d packs? abeg go buy shirt
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 1:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Bia Abo where is the six pack na? Hmmm na wa oh so if they say pipo wey get six pack come out you sef go follow show? I bow to you oh, abeg give me 200 naira suya there jare
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nicepoker(m): 2:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Un fertilised packs.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by easystudy101: 2:45am On Mar 28, 2015
aboki2000:
It's not only Jim Iyke , Don Jazzy , Tiwa Savage , Davido , Ice Prince , Cossy or Tonto Dike knows how to take off Their Tops and Shirts .

Mods pls do the needful abeg .. grin

Dis one no be six pack NA motor pack
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by NaMe4: 2:46am On Mar 28, 2015
haul:
mahn!!!!!! This is worse!!!!!! I mean viewers could get blind!

Is it that you guys just lift brick barbells and dumbbells? You push beyond. Capacity! Your body aint even,deal with it but will rate the hard work invested in your deformity.

What kinda chest is that? Is like most of you have problems building good chest(chest wey go be like say dem open bible)

Get an instructor or a gym app,your best bet,train yourself in pushups! It builds every part. The good part of pushup is, you using your body weight!

No make me school una.

cheesy

I don laff taya!!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Omo see as you resemble them peeps dem dey use run the 'save a life' campaign in Kenya. if person dash you slap you go pieces one time. grin grin
haba
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 28, 2015
Just came here to read comments
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by arimahoseloka(m): 4:09am On Mar 28, 2015
simdam500:

have u bought Nairaland yet?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by donPhill(m): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2015
Idowuogbo:

mistaken dat for d other... bush kid @ bolded dis kid can pay ur dues and bang u till ur neighbors come to ur rescue
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by biggerlife(m): 4:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Abeg. Dis one na 6pacs? All I see is no pacs. My pot belly beta pass ;DAbeg. Dis one na 6pacs? All I see is no pacs. My pot belly beta pass
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Nobody: 5:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Do you eat food at all,you dey like cartoon.
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Cashio(m): 5:22am On Mar 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a bigot
well sis i never actually meant to insult any tribe.

i was only trying to show my disapproval of the op's six packs. perhaps i did that the wrong way.......apologies!!
Re: A Nairalander Goes Shirtless And Show Off His Six Packs In His Bathroom (pic ) by Cashio(m): 5:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Justfollowit:

You are a bigot
well sis i never actually meant to insult any tribe.

i was only trying to show my disapproval of the op's six packs. perhaps i did that the wrong way.......apologies!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Social Media Praise-Singers Needed In Delta For Governor Okowa (Photo) / val_dubem's funny pics here / When You Told Her U Are Related To Dangote's Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.