Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow (45489 Views)

Olaitan Akinwunmi Wins Lagos Bye-Election, Ifako Ijaye Federal Constituency / Audu's Death: Its Party That Wins Election. Amaechi Vs Umehia's Case. / Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by igbeke: 11:35am On Mar 27, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

You're Just Kidding like Jimmy boy. grin
Hope you are not threatening to assault him cos that is APCs Trademark.
Anyway, it doesn't matter.
GEJ All The Way!!!!
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by espn(m): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
ok.. Buhari got my vote. That's if I'll even vote at all

Still available! Twitter account with 57k active Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should text 080-828-986-87 or Whatsapp 070-352-605-35
u need to vote bro.. so that you can have a say in d future whether to praise or rebuke who ever is in power. Your vote is your power..ur weapon.. please vote bro..accreditation starts by 8. Thanks
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by alberto2k(m): 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
Twaci:
Oh! Now that's extreme!

Lalasti.clala
Nai.jaboiy
Farano
Albe.rto2k
Orij.in101.......

Ya'll should take note cos if Seun doesn't do it, amma do it!
He should be ready to be kicked out of NL grin

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by afosahid: 11:37am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Jonathan will win by 70%(Seventy percent). I can bet my life!!!!!

this is what really surprises me about jonathanians! CLUELESS BUNCH!!! you probably think jonathan will win 90% of the votes in the North as well.

#SAIBUHARI THE WEST HAVE DECICED!

2 Likes

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by grego2(m): 11:38am On Mar 27, 2015
Goodluck! Goodluck! Goodluck!
GEJ is the man.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Beedude(m): 11:39am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
Is that how worthless ur life is ? less Dan 24hrs already , U are already a dead meat grin
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ElFenomeno1: 11:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Buhari would win if he had shown us his certificate, but since he cunningly escaped the judgement by postponing his case in court; then its a sure bet for Jonathan to win in Lagos state

Who is this one demanding to see Buhari's certificate?
Fu...cking illiterate!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by omowest(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
#I have my PVC
# I have decide
Change is here
Let Change d way we leave
Let Change d way we think
Let Change d way we treat each other
CHANGE IS NOW

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ojnnaco(m): 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
[s]
Olaolufred:
[size=48pt]SAI BUHARI.[/size]
[/s]

nonsense
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Caseless: 11:42am On Mar 27, 2015
Burger01:

Jonawetin!?

Buhari go win hands down!

Sai Buhari
i jst de laff @jonawetin. grin

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by belladonna7: 11:43am On Mar 27, 2015
isrecole:
.....ah ah on top wetin...ur life...pple sef

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by namqul(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
pvc for Gej
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Burger01(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Caseless:
i jst de laff @jonawetin. grin
cheesy
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by naijaboiy: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
Twaci:
Oh! Now that's extreme!

Lalasticlala
Naijaboiy
Farano
Alberto2k
Orijin101.......

Ya'll should take note cos if Seun doesn't do it, amma do it!
Hehehehe! Tosyne is playing with fire grin

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Besto(m): 11:44am On Mar 27, 2015
sad

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:45am On Mar 27, 2015
bakynes:
It will be arnd 60-40 or 55-45 in favour of GMB Jonathan cannot win Lagos. It will definitely be tight but I don't see a Jonathan win. This is because even as Igbos will vote based on Ethnic and religious sentiments, the few ones in Lagos are better enlightened than the ones back in Alaigbo.
what will now motivate you to vote for the person you want to vote for, if not the same ethic and tribal sentiment. pls all of us can't support the same person.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by belladonna7: 11:46am On Mar 27, 2015
''Do u want to got to prison''...dose r d word from patience...
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Jelo4kul(m): 11:47am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Who is this one demanding to see Buhari's certificate?
Fu...cking illiterate!

Looks like you don't know the meaning of being an illiterate. An illiterate is someone like you that cant read and understand a post. I guess you have to go back to your nursery school and stop wasting your life on a forum where they don't know you.
Haters keep hating, Jonathan would win
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by excel4us: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
[quote author=decode55 post=32054046] [size=28pt] Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will win Lagos State and the election.
[/size]
smiley

Apc can't scam us into voting that illiterate

Vote for continuity
Vote for progressively progressing progression grin
Vote for continuity
Vote for GoodLuck Ebele Jonathan smiley smiley
[/UNCLE JONA ALL THE WAY
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Olaolufred(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
santakris:
I hope you will go out and vote.

THANK YOU FOR HAVING A GOOD HOPE.

I AM CLOSSING 2 PM TODAY TO PREPARE FOR THE ELECTION.

IF ANY NIGERIAN SHOULD EXERCISE HIS CIVIC RESPONSIBILITY TO THIS GREAT BUT DROWNING NATION,

I MUST BE NUMBER ONE.

I LOVE NIGERIA, BUT I HATE THE SITUATION WE ARE AT PRESENT.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by mightycrown1(m): 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
tweetobyte:
ok.. Buhari got my vote. That's if I'll even vote at all

Still available! Twitter account with 57k active Nigerian followers for sale. Interested buyers should text 080-828-986-87 or Whatsapp 070-352-605-35

[size=18pt] PLS PLS AND PLS GO AND CAST YOUR VOTE FOR CHANGE
COZ YOUR VOTE MAY BE THE LAST VOTE STANDING [/size]
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2015
Out of the 3million+ pvc,some people have died between then and now,some have travelled and some might not even come out to vote. Let God keep us all alive till 28th march,which is tomorrow.
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Olaolufred(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
ojnnaco:
[/s]

[s]nonsense
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by eedrees(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
efilefun:
Boko Haram has been a threat in our society today. Killing the elderly,the children and those yet to be born. And yet this Government that we have has done nothing other than promising us security while our people die. The so called Boko haram even kidnapped our girls, yet not a sign of them till this hour. We chanted ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ but what we hear as echo was ‪#‎BringBackGEJ‬.
It was someone daughter that was kidnapped, u never can know if its yours next. That is why we must say No to any Terrorist act. Say No to Boko Haram.
Think about the future of your generation, think about Change.
Vote BuhariOsinbajo and lets get rid of this terrorist group.
Vote APC
Vote Change.

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.

2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?

3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE

4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar
yet you are a Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR

5)You support a man who can'refund or give back your N1000 which you for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?

6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?

7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?

coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet you are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE!
THAT IS WHY ‪#‎IHAVEDECIDED‬
Upon all ur story..just 8 likes undecided
efilefun:
Boko Haram has been a threat in our society today. Killing the elderly,the children and those yet to be born. And yet this Government that we have has done nothing other than promising us security while our people die. The so called Boko haram even kidnapped our girls, yet not a sign of them till this hour. We chanted ‪#‎BringBackOurGirls‬ but what we hear as echo was ‪#‎BringBackGEJ‬.
It was someone daughter that was kidnapped, u never can know if its yours next. That is why we must say No to any Terrorist act. Say No to Boko Haram.
Think about the future of your generation, think about Change.
Vote BuhariOsinbajo and lets get rid of this terrorist group.
Vote APC
Vote Change.

DEFINITIONS OF STUPIDITY.
Stupidity is When:
1) You Earn less than #30,000 as a graduate or still searching for job for 3years and still chant "Gej 4 2019" ARE YOU BORN TO SUFFER?.

2)You charge your phone with a generator and come online to type # GEJ 4 2019".DONT YOU KNOW ELECTRICITY IS YOUR BASIC RIGHT?

3)You purchase fuel at #87 per litre and refuse to acknowledge the fact that you have been cheated "Gej 4 2015". OTHER OIL COUNTRIES SELL PETROL FOR AS LOW AS EQUIVALENT TO THEIR PEOPLE

4)You import Goods from abroad at #209 per dollar instead of atleast #155 per dollar
yet you are a Gejite. IN 1983 1NAIRA WAS EQUAL TO 1 DOLLAR

5)You support a man who can'refund or give back your N1000 which you for immigration job let alone account of missing $20BN..DO YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB?

6)You go Church, bus station, mosque,school boko haram bomb you yet the govt say they spend N1trillion on security you still dey shout GEJ 2019 ARE YOU A LEARNER?

7) You are still in school because of the strike ASSU,ASSUP,FCE, FGCs went you know the agreement is still not yet fulfilled, You dey Shout GEJ 2019, YOU WAN REMAIN UNDERGRADUATE TILL 2020?

coolYour father is among retirees we still have not heard anything about pension money stolen over the one that stole 200million was asked to pay bail of 200 thousand naira yet you are SHOUTING GEJ 2019 DO YOU HATE YOUR FATHER THAT MUCH?
"THAT IS STUPIDITY"
"THERE IS NO LICENCE FOR NONSENSE!
THAT IS WHY ‪#‎IHAVEDECIDED‬
Upon all ur story..just 8 likes
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by richidinho(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2015
afolayangs:
I have Lagos PVC but far from Lagos. Am still undecided who i would have voted for.

Park well joor

See them people shouting sai Buhari
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by onatisi(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
KMJY:
Do you knw why Buhari supporters seem plenty in this forum? It's because most of them are jobless internet freaks. GEJ supporters are mostly white colar workers/street husslers who do not hav time 4 the internet. The truth is that these category up here would troop out en masse to vote 4 GEJ 2moro
bros just leave dem,don't argue with them ,noise making is their trade mark. By the time results are released many of them won't be able to close their mouth or eat for 2 days,they will be wondering what happened to all their shouts of sai buhari.

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by Jelo4kul(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

I blame your father and mother.
You should have been aborted in that gold circle condom.
Now toss off!

I swear you no go school. Don't you know that when you use a gold circle it prevents the couples from giving birth.. Pls go and rewrite jamb and make sure you choose Biology this time around
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by ifewise(m): 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
If Buhari does not win,Nigeria future is bleak!!!!
Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by lastpage: 11:51am On Mar 27, 2015
pandj:
Jona 4 dis lagos we dey that's PDP all my vote I'm not looking for change that will be locking down lagos because buhary pikin want to do naming ceremony. Bleep dia chang Bleep dem, is it by force to change, they lock down market yesterday in lagos because they want to campaign, so this is wht they are going to be doing to d whole nigeria if they win federal? We no want dis kind change, which day did jonathan that's is even d president lock down economic activities because of his campaign? Abi dem dey feed us for lagos nigeria shine your eye its not yet too late. Give your vote to the man that the cap fit, the man of the ppl not the man for the elit pocket. The man that think abt the well beeing of an ordinary man. I MEAN JONATHAN. DON'T MAKE TROUBLE; DON'T ACCEPT MONEY TO CAUSE TROUBLE; DON'T THREATING THE LIFE OF OTHER OR TAKE LIFE BECAUSE OF WHO WIN OR LOOSE; DON'T SELL YOUR VOTE; DON'T SELL YOUR CONSCIENCE AND YOUR RIGHT.

Remain bless GOODLUCK Nigeria

Oya, Receive! undecided undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: The Presidential Candidate That Wins Lagos Tomorrow by doubrah: 11:52am On Mar 27, 2015
GEJ will sure win, we've all seen that apc is all propagadanist congress

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) / Keyamo Reacts To His Reorted Removal As Tinubu's Campaign Spokesperson / Who Handed Us Over To These APC Gangsters? Paul Enenche (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.