Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? (1015 Views)

My Fiance Just Left Me Due To Genotype Issues / Should I Still Go Ahead And Marry Him? / Should He Go Ahead And Marry Her After Seeing This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 10:56am On Mar 27, 2015
Hi friends,please advice me on this issue. Am currently dating a lady that I love so much,but she is an ss genotype. Can I go ahead and marry her? Am AS genotype. Please advice me.
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by dharay99: 10:58am On Mar 27, 2015
aro1:
Hi friends,please advice me on this issue. Am currently dating a lady that I love so much,but she is an ss genotype. Can I go ahead and marry her? Am AS genotype. Please advice me.
I'm sure yhu knew ds b4 dating her, so telme, were u tinkin d love btw d both of u will change her genotype? Cuz i don't get it.

Maybe I should help u consult my 0racle.? Wah u tink.? cry
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by lordthree(m): 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
are you ready to face the issues that come up with as and ss relationships do you really want to bring another ss baby into the world, if you really love her then go ahead, just remember love as you know it fades
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by kinwayne(m): 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
Well if you truly love her, then go ahead but then you should try limiting the number of children you both plan on getting but for your own good, avoid what might give you complications in the nearest future.
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Adesiji77: 11:03am On Mar 27, 2015
aro1:

If you plan to have children, why should you set the stage for the endangerment of their future?

The chances of having a child with SS genotype is very high. You don't need a scientist to tell you that. angry

Why bring untold suffering and hardship on these innocent souls?
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by DesChyko: 11:06am On Mar 27, 2015
Oga, go ahead.
What is the purpose of living life if not to enjoy it? If being with her makes you happy, au revoir.
The only thing is, the chances of ending up with an SS kid is very high. Consider the burden on your kids, consider if your love would stand this test..and most importantly, consider if you really want this for yourself. #Adios.
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 27, 2015
Men, op, I feel your pain!

Just know though, that the lives of any kids you have may be cut short.

My friend lost her daughter of 11 to SS, very cute little girl.

So it's better to cut your loses early, unless you love her soo much to overlook any complications.
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 27, 2015
why on earth will you even think of marrying her

Will you love to see your children dying like chickens undecided ?
Better be wise and run for your life!
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 27, 2015
high tendency of having SS (sickle cell) if you marry her......

and come to think of it.... you can marry her if you know you don't want to have kids because there is no remedy for sickle cell anemia...... so don't endanger your coming offspring cause of love....
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by giffty(f): 11:36am On Mar 27, 2015
aro1:
leave love out of this,if you care bout your future kids,you won't be saying this,except you have enough faith in God shaa,If AS marries SS, 50 percent
chance of AS or SS.
N/B: AS and SS shouldn't think of marrying.the outcome might be(AS,SS,AS,SS)my opinion though
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Rexhenrex(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2015
op pls don't punish ur self and kids if you dont wanna have kids then no p marrying her, but if u do, forget about her and explain things to her.

love is no longer blind o, dont use that as an excuse to do something u will regret in future.lemme share a story,

a neigbour of ours who happened to be a pastor found out his wife to be was SS and he was AS sha the doctor told him marrying the wife was not medicallyadviseable.

but when he told the senoir pastor of the church about the whole ish he said that he should proceed with the marriage that love counts more than any other thing the, married..the union produced 4kids

the first daughter crippled,blind and deaf at the same time.

While the second son died at age 4 the third kid his leg was amputated last year 4th kid died @ age 7. Is this the kind of life u want for ur kids?
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2015
wilsondave:
high tendency of having SS (sickle cell) if you marry her......

and come to think of it.... you can marry her if you know you don't want to have kids because there is no remedy for sickle cell anemia...... so don't endanger your coming offspring cause of love....

thanks bro. I Riley love your words.

1 Like

Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
Thanks everyone. Am not so worried about the children. Am more worried about this lady,cos I learnt ss genotype can die at anytym. Please enlighten me,am rily worried. Thanks!
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by nikkiehan(f): 5:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
aro1:
thou shall nt try it. it not advisable to marry d lady we thank God for d life of our sćientist that shed more light on this y do u still wanna entrust the life of ur unborn kids in danger u know prably wat this can cause o bro. a word is enough for d wise
Re: Can I Go Ahead And Marry An Ss Genotype Lady? by harrysterol(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
Bro don't tempt God, if you where AA I will say go ahead according to mendel's monohybrid ratio if i make a cross now look at what will be the outcome

Genotype AS AS SS SS
Ratio. 2:2

Am not sure you are actually ready to take such risk and lose your kids prematurely

I can only advice such union if your an AA genotype exclusive of that I carry God name men you don't bring kids to this world that will be angry with you

(1) (Reply)

Finally The Change In Romance Is Here(photo) / 6 Ways Many Men Are Unknowingly Killing Their Sperm / 5 Things Men Find Super Sexy In Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.