Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media (4816 Views)

Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by marymaria(f): 2:37pm On Mar 27, 2015
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by iamord(m): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2015
If he is not moving. Make the move for your self. I don't know if there is any gender restrictions in who should talk ask one out first.. Happened to me. And it sure did go well smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
grin grin
You really look cute. Having you would really be an honour to me. embarassed
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by lanre80(m): 3:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
@Ireneony

I've gone through most of your post.

You too like public attention. Are there no real guys in your world.... aside social media
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by stinggy(m): 4:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
tameera:

I'm a very traditional lady, still love the chase nd butterflies!!!

I'd rather die than ask a guy out (no matter the circumstances)
you never can tell if the feeling is mutual or he'd just use you for jokes!
All ladies should learn to comport themselves and allow the guys do the chase!

#back to my assignments

Are you for real?
Things are changing fast and we just need to catch up with new changes.
A guy chasing you is fun, but if you really want him and he isn't seeing things that way, it is never bad to make the first move.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 4:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macmilla:

You really look cute. Having you would really be an honour to me. embarassed
awwww really? smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by tameera(f): 5:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
stinggy:

Are you for real?
Things are changing fast and we just need to catch up with new changes.
A guy chasing you is fun, but if you really want him and he isn't seeing things that way, it is never bad to make the first move.

True dear! but I can not do it
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 6:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
awwww really? smiley
I'm serious.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macmilla:

I'm serious.
i don't date! I'm single n happy! smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 6:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
i don't date! I'm single n happy! smiley
Come on, how long are you gonna continue like that? Big things start small, you know and I don't start what I don't see a future in.
Pleeeeeeaaaase. cry cry cry
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 7:05pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macmilla:

Come on, how long are you gonna continue like that? Big things start small, you know and I don't start what I don't see a future in.
Pleeeeeeaaaase. cry cry cry
nope i won't continue like that! I just don't want a relationship for now. understand pls! thanks smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 7:18pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
nope i won't continue like that! I just don't want a relationship for now. understand pls! thanks smiley
I understand and I respect your wish, but nothing stops us from getting to know each other and probably being friends. And I can't remember using that word 'date'. So...?
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 8:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macmilla:

I understand and I respect your wish, but nothing stops us from getting to know each other and probably being friends. And I can't remember using that word 'date'. So...?
Lol I'm not interested smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 8:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
mirexxx:
Lol I'm not interested smiley
It's ok. It's ur decision and I respect it.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by mirexxx(f): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2015
Macmilla:

It's ok. It's ur decision and I respect it.
smiley smiley
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by akinsadeez(m): 8:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
ireneony, you have declared your feelings for se.un on Nairaland countless times and heavens did not fall. I think you already have the answer to your question.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by heatmeup(f): 11:25pm On Mar 27, 2015
freeboy604:

If Nairaland is not accessible for just one will you be able to stay? Because its like here is where you earn a living. No day without post!
now i remember where i know you. is it a crime not to reply your pm? abeg free me and stop stalking me
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Nobody: 12:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Social media oo,outside the social media ooo its ok for a lady to ask a guy out wey she dey trip for.who says na only guys na im have to do all the work cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2015
heatmeup:
now i remember where i know you. is it a crime not to reply your pm? abeg free me and stop stalking me

Please I do not think you and I has an issue on pm, just that I felt you should be more serious on other things that will be more beneficial to your future.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Nobody: 4:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Midehi:

tnx babe for that question...there's a guy in nairaland i want to ask him for a date but i feel its wrong or maybe after the date he mightcome up here & narrate what happened & what did not happen, i just feel i want to be around him..i would have mention his moniker but i wont.

let me go through these comments first.

Ask him out but don't give him puss.y easily.
Let him show he likes you too before anything happens.

1 Like

Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Nobody: 4:06am On Mar 28, 2015
ireneony:
I wanna know if it's right for a lady to ask a guy out on social media without being tagged cheap...
and what If the lady guineally crazy about the dudesmiley

No it is not wrong but better to ask him out discreetly.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Dotwillis1(m): 4:42am On Mar 28, 2015
ireneony:
you are not alone sha....
the dude I really have a crush on just snobbed me just like that
se.un ? cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by danbrowndmf(m): 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley smiley
Why u dy toy wit d guy heart na.cheesy
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 28, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Why u dy toy wit d guy heart na.cheesy

Morning hun kiss
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Mhizizzy(f): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2015
ireneony:
you are not alone sha....
the dude I really have a crush on just snobbed me just like that

As cute as u are? shocked

Wuz he high on cheap weed undecided
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by Macmilla(m): 8:46am On Mar 28, 2015
kelvin100:

No it is not but better to ask him out discreetly.
What is this one talking about.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by ireneony(f): 8:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Mhizizzy:

As cute as u are? shocked

Wuz he high on cheap weed undecided
se.UN handwork
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by G12(m): 9:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by G12(m): 9:56am On Mar 28, 2015
See dem madam Oga Titus, dem no get shame again, cos girls are now very big girls...lol

why social network dating? Can't you all girls crushing on guys on social network get off behind your screen and be real?

Well sha, it's no big deal for girl a girl to ask a guy out, have had countless experiences, but I lose interest immediately in the girl even though I was a little bit attracted before. There may be many more guys like myself, so be brave when doing that and also be ready for any outcome. I don't know how people go about online dating without at least making an attempt to see each other first. I tried that when I was younger, I didn't like the babe when we finally met and that was the first and last time we ever saw each physically. She's still stalking me on social networks.

@Ireony, if na Seun, just forget am. A loner may date you out of pity if you you disturb him too much(you can choose to be persistent, trust me you may just enjoy being called his girlfriend for a while) but will never give you his attention or let people know about you and you dare not say that in public, because to him, he's just helping you.

My 50cent.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by danbrowndmf(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Lala247:

Morning hun kiss
Morning Swt. wat are u up 2 dis morning?
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media by heatmeup(f): 12:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
freeboy604:

Please I do not think you and I has an issue on pm, just that I felt you should be more serious on other things that will be more beneficial to your future.
whistling away

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Yoruba Lady: photos / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends / Hey Guys What's Your Take On Pubic Hair? Is It A Turn Off? Or You Are Cool With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.