Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends (4812 Views)

When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / 10 Things Women Say When They're Not Into You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
1. She’ll send a 5,000 word text. And while you’re
typing your response, she’ll send another 5,000
word text. And another. And another. Because no
one, since the inception of the typewriter, can type
faster than a woman who’s fuming.
2. Break your shit. Ironically, she’d never break
something she bought, perhaps it’s not as
fulfilling.
3. She’ll give you the silent treatment. And like a
schmuck you’ll keep asking, “What’s wrong?” until
she explodes.
4. Slash your tires. Actually, the thought of
slashing your tires is enticing, but in reality, few
women usually go through with this because it’s
actually harder than it sounds. But hey, like a
shitty birthday present, it’s the thought that
counts.
5. If it’s a touchy subject, she’ll initially argue
with venom , but when she brings up the most
sensitive issues, she’ll be reduced to tears.
6. Key your car. Key your bloodclaat car.
7. Bring up stuff from 11 years, 7 months, 4 days
ago. Women are like Wikipedia, they know and
remember everything.
8. Yell at the top of her voice – like she’s
watching a cockroach vs lizard match. And not
just any cockroach, I’m talking about the one that
flies. OMG.
9. And then she’ll storm out of the room and slam
the door. Because when she slams the door she’ll
feel empowered.
10. Delete you from Facebook, WhatsApp,
Instagram etc. And then for good measure, she’ll
block you. And when you’re back on good terms
again, she’ll re-add you.
11. Act like nothing is wrong, and give you enough
rope to hang yourself.
12. Throw things at you. Yup, believe it or not, not
every girl out there is level-headed.
13. You’ll wake up in the morning, and check your
phone. Alas, in one long ass text message, she’ll
break up with you, get back together, break up with
you again, get back together again
14. Fill in the blank ____________ (your personal
experience, c’mon now, don’t be ashamed).
Post source: http://thoughtcatalog.com/christopher-lai/2015/09/14-things-women-do-when-theyre-pissed-at-their-boyfriends/

3 Likes

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by benedictnsi(m): 5:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by olafum1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
grin grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Lol am tryna imajin hw lagmostkuit will react should I break her heart "suposin we in a relationship"

1. Pour acid on me

2: burn my clothes

3: send cultists to beat d hell outta me

4: kidnap me and cutt off my dick... cheesy
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by xpac01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Break up with you again (when you become broke)...
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Akposkool(m): 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Wonderful. My girl is guilty of the silent treatment. This morning she even diaplayed it. Ftc
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Lol am tryna imajin hw lagmostkuit will react should I break her heart "suposin we in a relationship"

1. Pour acid on me

Haba! Sweetheart i'm not that violent nah..

I'll just say it's game over and I move on with my life!

Shikina! cool

1 Like

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Haba! Sweetheart i'm not that violent nah..

I'll just say it's game over and I move on with my life!

Shikina! cool
btw, I wouldnt intend to break uP wid u should we get dating.... cool
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by ChappyChase: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:

1. Pour acid on me

Is she the head of operation for the Talibans?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Is she the head of operation for the Talibans?
lol u knw dat sayin.. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned ryt? grin

The writer was talkn abt all women.. Not some cool
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cholls(m): 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
My brother all what you wrote up there are true but outdated. What they do nowadays is take selfies with deffirent kind of men touching their sensitive part at deffirent location, on their various social media for you to see. But, i have good new for any of my babes that trys that nonsense ehn!.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by ChappyChase: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u knw dat sayin.. Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned ryt? grin

The writer was talkn abt all women.. Not some cool
Hahahahhaah.. A lady once went to the police to say I raped her,and she couldn't walk proper because of the size of my d!ck when the over zealous police officers striped me naked, they where shocked by what they saw! Cause my d!ck can't even compete with A stick of cigarette you need to see embarrassment that day!
I don miss romance section ooo.

4 Likes

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hahahahhaah.. A lady once went to the police to say I raped her,and she couldn't walk proper because of the size of my d!ck when the over zealous police officers striped me naked, they where shocked by what they saw! Cause my d!ck can't even compete with A stick of cigarette you need to see embarrassment that day!
I don miss romance section ooo.
hahahhahhahhahahha.....

Her bad tho...

But bro, u shouldn't reveal ur dick size u knw grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cutehector:
Oh! Really? shocked
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Oh! Really? shocked
of course....
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
Cholls:
My brother all what you wrote up there are true but outdated. What they do nowadays is take selfies with deffirent kind of men touching their sensitive part at deffirent location, on their various social media for you to see. But, i have good new for any of my babes that trys that nonsense ehn!.
Fantastic! what is the good news?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
2 and six? she would surely wake the crazy part of me up, 6 is a no no.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
2 and six? she would surely wake the crazy part of me up, 6 is a no no.
If I were to go for number 2, his PlayStation will be the first on my list. If I go for number 6, he doesn't have a car yet so I might just as well change all the locks in his house.

1 Like

Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2015
olafum1:
grin grin
who you winking at?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Maximillian1: 10:27am On Nov 14, 2015
JustTara:
If I were to go for number 2, his PlayStation will be the first on my list. If I go for number 6, he doesn't have a car yet so I might just as well change all the locks in his house.
choi..babe I think you are making a big mistake by going for the playstation..that guy will never forgive u I swear
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Rapunzel001: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2015
Cutehector:

Backyard toasting...
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Cutehector(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2015
Rapunzel001:

Backyard toasting...
lol dey call me sniper grin
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2015
Maximillian1:
choi..babe I think you are making a big mistake by going for the playstation..that guy will never forgive u I swear
let's ask him. aitheistandproud
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
JustTara:
his PlayStation? :-(( *crying* please don't ever do that but if you still go ahead to do it be ready to accept whatever that's coming to you too.
the law is in the book
thou shall not touch a guy's PlayStation no matter what.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
icedbeatz:
his PlayStation? :-(( *crying* please don't ever do that but if you still go ahead to do it be ready to accept whatever that's coming to you too.
the law is in the book
thou shall not touch a guy's PlayStation no matter what.
ROTFL. Is the ugly PlayStation really that important to a guy? Now I feel it's such a big deal when he puts it aside to listen to me. Is it so important? I know you guys love football but common, it's just a game box.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Factory set his phone grin grin

Just kidding tongue
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by eyeon(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
JustTara:
Don't ever go for the PlayStation...
I don't even know why... But don't ever dare.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
eyeon:
Don't ever go for the PlayStation...
I don't even know why... But don't ever dare.
Why is everybody crazed about the PlayStation. It's just a box for playing games. Just a box!
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by eyeon(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
JustTara:
Why is everybody crazed about the PlayStation. It's just a box for playing games. Just a box!
I'll break you if you break my PlayStation...
Don't know about him tho'.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by atheistandproud(m): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
JustTara:
let's ask him. aitheistandproud
if a dog is man's best friend, then the PlayStation is his best everything.
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
atheistandproud:
if a dog is man's best friend, then the PlayStation is his best everything.
and what about me?
Re: 14 Ridiculous Things Women Do When They're Pissed At Their Boyfriends by Tahtah: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
ooo

[/quote]
JustTara:
and what about me?
[quote author=JustTara post=40049820]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drop Your Whatsapp Number Men And Women Let's Hock Up (mature Minds Only / Hello Everyone... / What Do You Call Men That Jump From One Woman To The Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.