Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (57894 Views)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by bamidele029: 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
The man is nothing but a coward, when an Area boy annoys him on the road why doesn't he try his moves on the agbero

Wife beaters only attack women, his type will be first to run away when a fellow man wants to fight him. Silly coward angry
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by donodion(m): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
borntosave:
Sad
m
This is a serious and griveous assault.observe her face critically you would see she was slapped all over and punched consistently on the left side of the head and eye.The man is a right hand aggressor and I wonder what led to this?Men please learn to tame your anger.This woman might loose her left sight permanently.

Wishing Nigeria and my countrymen and women a successful transition.Me o..I support CHANGE.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 6:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
let women act like women.. calm and collected
and men act like men .. strong and protective

domestic violence will be on the low side...
women don't be market women and not expect to hang with touts!! we are all humans, talk like one

men don't be touts and not expect to hang with market women!

it takes two to make a relationship work...

I know there are some exceptional cases where the man hits his wife at the slightest excuse tho.. but most domestic violence root from one party acting crazy initially while the other (after several cooling off) turns back in full force.. in this case let all party the blamed and advised! it takes two to work.. you can't act like a beast towards your partner and except him/her to always turn back to you as an Angel..in truth, he/she might an angel but your constant beastly acts had rub off on him/her, and he/she returns a little taste of your act to you.. the sad part tho: he/she releases the venom in 7folds..

third law of newton; to every action, there's equal and opposite reaction!

I don't support domestic violence of any sort...!!!! at the same time, I will ensure i act as humanly as possible.. and not cry wolf If I got slapped after I might have tongue lashed or even slapped a man.. that's hypocrisy!.

let teach both men and women to cool off!! stop the double standards!

@op its really a terrible case.... if she wants to leave, I will advise her to .. no one deserves that.. equally no one deserves any kinda abuse!! male or female

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 6:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

You are talking like one of those ladies who turn their husband to errand boy.

You argue and if you can't argue, you get the phuck out of her way blablabla. My question is, why arguing with your husband in the first place ?

You argue, argue and keep arguing and you expect not to get boxed.

That's fine I can be called a woman who turns her husband into an errand boy just as long as he not a weak azz man like you.

Are you okay, are you not two different human beings with different personalities clumped together, disagreements and arguments are bound to arise? What are husbands, gods that cannot and should not be argued with?

I guess I picked the right comment because I have found one weak ass man in many who will easily beat up their partners(that's if you even can) just because they stood up to you. You see how insecure and weak you are? Were you not breastfed or shown a mother's love? I bet you saw your daddy constantly pounding on your mum like yam? Not only do you need a zoo but a psychiatrist who will help you with your insecurity and lack of mother's touch.

3 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by wunmi590(m): 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
ayusco85:
Praise the Lord!!! am a year older today. Happy birthday to me.

Pls like this post to wish me happy birthday.

#OneLove

Hppy bdy bro, llnp
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by 5minsmadness: 6:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
I don't see what all the fuss is about. It's only a punch to the eye.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by 5minsmadness: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:
l[b]et women act like women.. calm and collected
and men act like men .. strong and protective[/b]

women don't be market women and not expect to hang with touts!! we are all humans, talk like one

I know there are some exceptional cases where the man hits his wife at the slightest excuse tho.. but most domestic violence root from one party acting crazy initially while the other (after several cooling off) turns back in full force.. in this case let all party the blamed and advised! it takes two to work.. you can't act like a beast towards your partner and except him/her to always turn back to you as an Angel..in truth, he/she might an angel but your constant beastly acts had rub off on him/her, and he/she returns a little taste of your act to you.. the sad part tho: he/she releases the venom in 7folds..

I don't support domestic violence of any sort...!!!! at the same time, I will ensure i act as humanly as possible.. and not cry wolf I got slapped after I night have tongue lashed or even slapped a man.. that's hypocrisy!.

@op its really a terrible case.... if she wants to leave, I will advise her to .. no one deserves that.. equally no one deserves any kinda abuse!! make or female
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by 5minsmadness: 6:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:
l[b] let women act like women.. calm and collected
and men act like men .. strong and protective[/b]

I don't support domestic violence of any sort...!!!! at the same time, I will ensure i act as humanly as possible.. and not cry wolf I got slapped after I night have tongue lashed or even slapped a man.. that's hypocrisy!.

@op its really a terrible case.... if she wants to leave, I will advise her to .. no one deserves that.. equally no one deserves any kinda abuse!! make or female
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Daresh(f): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

You clearly don't believe men and women are equal. Kpele. Your daughter will be battered too.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Sirniyeh(m): 6:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
quivah:

because 4years is a young relationship, the woman should rather stay in such abusive relationship than move away she's too young to die in my opinion.. its left to her to choose between her life or her marriage!

undergoing selves studies cheesy cheesy with beatings..

your posts on this thread make one shiver..!

When she divorces and take a leave, to where? Infact, it's a childish advice. Taking a leave will expose her to promiscuity and may end up in another man's hand that will be more brutal than the former.

Solution: they have differences and they try to be submissive to each other's opinion.

I against abuse of women, but hun un un un I bounced on her just once in 14yrs of marriage. Eventually I was justified because women sometimes command the act.

I married a very tough lady, iron woman. A year after marriage she attempted to stab me inspite of claiming a born again woman. Today she is as gentle as a dove, all by wisdom. She is best of my life. If I had divorced her, I could have crippled my marriage

Divorce is not solution. Because most women need to be talk to
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Cutehector(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh dear lord....
What is our men of this days, are turning into angry
Hmmmmmm
Am kind of scared now...
dnt be scared. D lord will bless u wit a good husband
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:12pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

That's fine I can be called a woman who turns her husband into an errand boy just as long as he not a weak azz man like you.

Are you okay, are you not two different human beings with different personalities clumped together, disagreements and arguments are bound to arise. What are husbands, gods that cannot and should not be argued with?

I guess I picked the right comment because I have found one weak ass man in many who will easily beat up their partners(that's if you even can) just because they stood up to you. You see how insecure and weak you are? Were you not breastfed or shown a mother's love? I bet you saw your daddy constantly pounding on your mum like yam? Not only do you need a zoo but a psychiatrist who will help you with your insecurity and lack of mother's touch.

Keep blabbing. Ladies only cherish a very weak man and detest a disciplined/policy man.

You had better stay out of marriage if you can't control your razor mouth.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by ekiloui(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:
What did she do? She reaps the fruit of her infidelity! Never judge by the injury, she could be the type that deserves it.

What of if she was the first to attack the man? Judge not

Most of these beatings are usually have women to be blamed. Before it degenerated to such level, she needs to be queried.

A wise woman will never be hurt by her husband but a stubborn one.

Shut up!!!

Post like this is the reason why most women in abusive relationships don't speak up. Because some foolish people in the society will find a way to blame them for it. Most women in abusive relationships are usually scared of their husbands, they can't even be disrespectful for a second cos of the fear that has been instilled in them. Some men cannot control their tempers and descend on their wives sometimes for frivolous reasons. These women will seat at home and take the beating simply because the society will blame them either for speaking up or divorcing the coward of a man.

That's how I read a thread the other day about a lady that killed her boyfriend out of anger, everyone was cursing this lady but failed to read the part where her boyfriend beat her up publicly, infact any good lawyer will plead self-defence, look at this woman now...if she mistakenly breaks bottle on her husbands head while he's about to kill her some of u will still come and condemn her forgetting she was trying to save herself.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 6:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:

When she divorces and take a leave, to where? Infact, it's a childish advice. Taking a leave will expose her to promiscuity and may end up in another man's hand that will be more brutal than the former.

Solution: they have differences and they try to be submissive to each other's opinion.

I against abuse of women, but hun un un un I bounced on her just once in 14yrs of marriage. Eventually I was justified because women sometimes command the act.

I married a very tough lady, iron woman. A year after marriage she attempted to stab me inspite of claiming a born again woman. Today she is as gentle as a dove, all by wisdom. She is best of my life. If I had divorced her, I could have crippled my marriage

Divorce is not solution. Because most women need to be talk to
using your marriage as a case study... you HIT her just once in a 14year relationship..

the op had been BEATEN severally in 4years..
there's no comparison!

she shouldn't wait till he beats her to her last breath before she leaves..it obvious they don't fit, divorce is not an option na hin make kemi die of domestic violence, na hin make Ruth die of aids... abegi!
I'm sorry to say sir, but the emboldened is a TOTAL CRAP! its better to be sad or even die married than leave...okk
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 6:19pm On Mar 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You are mean oh
but sir na true na
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Bonbolos(m): 6:21pm On Mar 27, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Dis man is a good geographer. See as he change d geography of her face. Dis is pure wickedness
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Daresh(f): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
andyanders:
Why is she complaining? Why stay in an abusive relationship for that long unless the fault is from her and no man except the man wants her.

She has a daughter and can walk out from the relationship. It will be easier for her to get married again than with a male child.

It is EXTREMELY difficult to walk out on a marriage. Especially in Nigeria. People are so judgemental you can't believe it. The same ppl that will tell you to leave are the same people that will talk about you behind your back. Believe me if it were easy, there will be many more broken marriages in this country. Many many women suffer in silence.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 6:22pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Keep blabbing. Ladies only cherish a very weak man and detest a disciplined/policy man.

Honestly, look at yourself, i know your kind. Very insecure and the only way to boast your insecurity for a moment is looking forward to the day you can have a weak woman you can control and manipulate to the way you want. I'm sure if the woman breaks a glass you bought in the house you pay for, she will see hell fire on that day. I hope you meet a woman who pretends to be easily controlled for her to only turn around and show you pepper the day you decide to form big boy in your marriage.

Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by ekiloui(f): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Kandiikane just spoke the undiluted truth, weak men do not like to hear ladies speak up, they feel they are demi-gods that should simply be bleeped and fed by their wives...I pity the women that marry ur type, They'll be like zombies awaiting your orders. Discipline my foot...u better not turn the poor thing that'll marry u into a slave. I'm sorry for men like u who do not realize that marriage is a partnership not a sole proprietorship

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Obikodo(m): 6:24pm On Mar 27, 2015
APC man
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:26pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Honestly, look at yourself, i know your kind. Very insecure and the only way to boast your insecurity for a moment is looking forward to the day you can have a weak woman you can control and manipulate to the way you want. I'm sure if the woman breaks a glass you bought in the house you pay for, she will see hell fire on that day. I hope you meet a woman who pretends to be easily control for her to only turn around and show you pepper the day you decide to form big boy in your marriage.

Have a good day.

Honestly, i have decided to remain single because most of the ladies i've met are either mannerless or wayward.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
Not to support this pattern bit am curious why do women go out of the way to intentionally provoke men. Had so many test my patience but luckily my ability to not give Bleep is high. So I ask why do they do that knowing there are provoking the person. But what do I know am just a mortal man.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Sirniyeh(m): 6:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
uzolexis:

shatap dia my frnd,there is absolutely no justification for this barbaric act. who told u some men need reasons to beat their wives eh don't mk me vex or else, wise woman ko, foo..lish man ni angry angry angry

I am usually well behaved on NL but when it comes to domestic violence, whether from a man or woman, I loose my cool.......so no vex

Na so e dey start! Loosing your cool on nairaland. That mean you can do more than before your husband. You don't understand beyond that. I rest my case with you

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by quivah(f): 6:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
Coldfeet:
You come off like someone from an abusive home? No insult intended.
If women should go by your advice of not running their mouth coz their husband is an animal, how about the man controling the animal in him when he knows he married a woman who likes to run her mouth?

Sincerely there's no justification whatsoever for a man to do this to a woman mouth running or not!

My mum runs her mouth a lot! And no single day did my dad raise a finger to her!
When she starts he walks away.

No matter the provocation a man should never hit a woman.
there might be no justification because men are physically stronger.. not because they are mould at taking abuse better.. tell women to keep calm too, no be only them fit abuse..

your dad might not hit your mum, but I'm sorry to say your mum is/wasn't a good example especially to you for saying the emboldened.

another reason we should shun all sort of domestic abuse(from men and women) -- it leaves a sick and crazy notion on their offsprings.

the mum here has left a notion in her daughter that you can run your mouth no qualms..nothing bad. just pray you meet a man as calm as your dad. or else, maintain being a 'woman' and not your 'mum'..

a man shouldn't hit a woman ...they are to protect..

but don't throw your guards down when you ought to advise a woman to be calm as well! words hurt too..
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by lekwas: 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2015
Oh my God, for how long shall we continue to raise awareness on these issues? After the hospital, seek help. You should not die in marriage. This goes for every man and woman who is facing spousal abuse.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Honestly, i have decided to remain single because most ladies i've met are either mannerless or wayward.

Please do, an animal has no business in marriage.

You must work on yourself first before looking outwards.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
ekiloui:

Kandiikane just spoke the undiluted truth, weak men do not like to hear ladies speak up, they feel they are demi-gods that should simply be bleeped and fed by their wives...I pity the women that marry ur type, They'll be like zombies awaiting your orders. Discipline my foot...u better not turn the poor thing that'll marry u into a slave. I'm sorry for men like u who do not realize that marriage is a partnership not a sole proprietorship

Do ladies of your type understand the word partnership in marriage ? I don't think so. Dragging every issues with your husband will definately result to this, no matter how careful the husband is.

You just have to understand your husband and never compete with him but reverse is the case for some ladies.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by momove4real25(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
I kW dis does not start now, he might av bin beatg n duin all sort of thgs but BKS of Love she married d man.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by pinkycute(f): 6:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Amen cheesy and same goes to you too grin

Cutehector:
dnt be scared. D lord will bless u wit a good husband
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Please do, an animal has no business in marriage.

You must work on yourself first before looking outwards.

You also have to go back home for training so as to avoid being drilled.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by walexy14(m): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Too Bad nau.... there are other ways to deal with a woman with raising your hands.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by uzolexis(f): 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2015
Sirniyeh:

Na so e dey start! Loosing your cool on nairaland. That mean you can do more than before your husband. You don't understand beyond that. I rest my case with you

hehehe.....u r very funny 2 say d least, pls show ur wife that u r the only captain on the ship by beating her senseless......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.