Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,757 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos (57897 Views)

Man Beats His Wife In Public In Kwara State (Photos) / 55-year-old Man Beat Up Wife's Friend To Pulp / 50-year-old Man Beat His Wife To Death For Refusing Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 8:14pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Chest beater... I pity your life.

You had better remain single all your life because i don't think any human being would tolerate you as a wife.

Darling, you do not need to pity my life, it's quite fabulous. cool The only person beating their chest is you. Talking about how you will hit your wife if she argues with you. Why not beat every woman that argues with you, show them the strong man you are, better still, do it to your fellow men, show them too how strong you are, show them that you are a god. Ofcourse, you won't because you are weak. The only people you will try to "intimidate" are women because you believe they are weak and beneath you. Oga, I know you have never tried it before but the day you try it with someone that does not tolerate such rubbish will be the day you catch a glimpse of your ancestors.

See, don't worry about who will marry me, I am not worried. wink

4 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by eyinjuege: 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2015
She needs to press charges. That was attempted murder!!! angry shocked shocked
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2015
emusmith:
Her name is Tola Senami Akindein and last night, according to her, she was attacked by her husband of four years, Yomi Akindein. Pics were taken as she went to the hospital for treatment. She said she's endured years of abuse from the man and has ended up in hospital many times. According to her, he's been beating her for 3 and a half years of the 4 years they have been married. They have a 5 year old daughter. She said the beating last night was the last straw for her.

Oh dear Lord. Women please don't stay with abusive men. Find the strength to walk away. Please. Pic of the woman before the beating after the cut..

This is disgusting angry

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/03/photos-see-how-badly-man-beat-his-wife.html?m=1

IF WE DEY TELL UNA MAKE UNA FORGET THIS MARRIAGE THING SMALL. UNA GO TALK SAY WE GET SEDUCING SPIRIT.

I DON'T PITY ANYONE WHO IS PASSING THROUGH ABUSE IN MARRIAGE.

MARRIAGE NA BY FORCE? NA COMPULSORY? IF YOU STAY SINGLE YOU GO DIE?

NA WETIN SHE WANT SHE GET. IF SHE NO MARRY HOW THE MAN GO DEY ABUSE AM?

ME I DON MADE UP MY MIND! NO YEYE MARRIAGE. SINGLE FOR LIFE!!!

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Missmossy(f): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2015
Chai! This is brutality 401, such a heartless man.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by DrGroove(f): 8:41pm On Mar 27, 2015
Correct husband,foolish wife

May the next beating be the death of her

Since marriage is for better for worse
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by peedeeasobie(m): 8:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

to whom it may concern,
pls ignore the post!
the guy is a woman beater

2 Likes

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Darling, you do not need to pity my life, it's quite fabulous. cool The only person beating their chest is you. Talking about how you will hit your wife if she argues with you. Why not beat every woman that argues with you, show them the strong man you are, better still, do it to your fellow men, show them too how strong you are, show them that you are a god. Ofcourse, you won't because you are weak. The only people you will try to "intimidate" are women because you believe they are weak and beneath you. Oga, I know you have never tried it before but the day you try it with someone that does not tolerate such rubbish will be the day you catch a glimpse of your ancestors.

See, don't worry about who will marry me, I am not worried. wink

If you want a truly fine husband, respect him at the level at which you want him to reach. A man will usually not rise above the level at which his wife respects him.” This is a general principle, not a hard and fast rule because God does not put accountability or responsibility for a man’s character on his wife. Nevertheless, strong evidence indicates a woman holds great power to make or break a man. Behind every great man is a great woman to Behind every great man is an admiring wife. You just have to be behind him not trying to level up or compete with him

Something in a man needs the respect of his wife. He thrives and grows toward godliness when his need is fulfilled. This explains why God emphatically says, "The wife must see to it that she respects her husband"

My dear, you need lot and lot of things to learn before marriage, you need to drop that ego of being equal to task when arguement breaks out and stop listening to beyonce song.

I'm not a bad boy, i only detest marriage because of ladies characters.

I wish you well in all your endeavour.

Stay bless.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by kandiikane(m): 8:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

If you want a truly fine husband, respect him at the level at which you want him to reach. A man will usually not rise above the level at which his wife respects him.” This is a general principle, not a hard and fast rule because God does not put accountability or responsibility for a man’s character on his wife. Nevertheless, strong evidence indicates a woman holds great power to make or break a man. Behind every great man is a great woman to Behind every great man is an admiring wife. You just have to be behind him not trying to level up or compete with him

Something in a man needs the respect of his wife. He thrives and grows toward godliness when his need is fulfilled. This explains why God emphatically says, "The wife must see to it that she respects her husband"

My dear, you need lot and lot of things to learn before marriage, you need to drop that ego of being equal to task when arguement breaks out and stop listening to beyonce song.

A potential wife beater giving marriage advice? I have seen it all. Respect goes both ways, arguments and disagreements will crop up, it is a natural part of human companionship, no person in a marriage is above the other. You are both equally humans, not master and slave, no one puts their hands on the other to show dominion, only weak people do that, if you cannot keep your hands to yourself, please go marry a punching bag, atleast it does not speak. Abeg, I am done.

cyril83:

I caught you there.. Ur expecting more pressure from me, nah! i only make a u turn because i was able to understand your type.
Honestly you need to grow.
Abeg, go do something beneficial with your life joor! Sitting here dey huff and puff on how you have to be given respect you do not deserve. The only person that needs to grow is you, you still dey there dey suckle on a goat's teat, talking with goat's milk spilling from both ends of your mouth. You earn respect, not demand it.

cyril83:

That's where you get it wrong, the issue of master and slave is not applicable in marriage.
Most ladies need to brush up their ways of reasoning. Are you telling me you can't wash your husband clothes or cook for him.
What's your own definition of master and slave ? You expect your husband to do the cooking whil you do the washing ?
What are you talking about? Weirdo!
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

A wife beater giving marriage advice? I have seen it all. Abeg, I am done.

I caught you there.. Ur expecting more pressure from me, nah! i make a u turn because i was able to understand your type.

Honestly, you need to grow.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 8:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

A potential wife beater giving marriage advice? I have seen it all. Respect goes both ways, arguments and disagreements will crop up, it is a natural part of human companionship, no person in a marriage is above the other. You are both equally humans, not master and slave, no one puts their hands on the other to show dominion, only weak people do that, if you cannot keep your hands to yourself, please go marry a punching bag, atleast it does not speak. Abeg, I am done.

That's where you get it wrong, the issue of master and slave is not applicable in marriage.

Most ladies need to brush up their ways of reasoning. Are you telling me you can't wash your husband clothes or cook for him.

What's your own definition of master and slave ? You expect your husband to do the cooking whil you do the washing ?
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
kandiikane:

Abeg, go do something beneficial with your life joor! Sitting here dey huff and puff on how you have to be given respect you do not deserve. The only person that needs to grow is you, you still dey there dey suckle on a goat's teat, talking with goat's milk spilling from both ends of your mouth. You earn respect, not demand it.

What are you talking about? Weirdo!

I forsee heavy thick punches on your fat lips.

Pls phuck off my mention.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Ennnaj: 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
Some guys just sound like potential wife beaters. The man has no excuse for beating his wife. The man is an overgrown baby that plunged into marriage. The actions of a man can be justified but that of a woman is seen as a taboo? Marriage is for matured men not boys. #Toallpotentialwifebeaters#
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2015
i look forward to seeing the day one of you wife beater kills your wife and you end up on Nairaland as a mug shot i can already picture cyril83 in a mug shot if it continues with that way of thinking.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
Ooh dear lord....
What is our men of this days, are turning into angry
Hmmmmmm
Am kind of scared now...
same questions goes to the women too

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 9:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
pcguru1:
i look forward to seeing the day one of you wife beater kills your wife and you end up on Nairaland as a mug shot i can already picture cyril83 in a mug shot if it continues with that way of thinking.

When your type marry the likes of kandikane, i swear you will wash undies grin

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

When your type marry the likes of kandikane, i swear you will wash undies grin

i use a washing machine it makes no sense to use my hands when machines are more efficient so what's so hard about throwing kandikane's undies into the machine, if washing machine is the reason you're beating women let me know i can send you one, that way i'd feel good knowing i helped a brother out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
Pa loni pa Lola, bi oju owun ko ba fo ama wo barabara. She actually stayed for that long...the Lord is her strength.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by cyril83(m): 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
pcguru1:

i use a washing machine it makes no sense to use my hands when machines are more efficient so what's so hard about throwing kandikane's undies into the machine, if washing machine is the reason you're beating women let me know i can send you one, that way i'd feel good knowing i helped a brother out. smiley

Phuck off my mentions abeg.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
cyril83:

Phuck off my mentions abeg.

undecided are you alright you mentioned me, its you to Bleep off infact sip some JD you're way too tense
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Busuyib(f): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by dmxsyntax(m): 10:10pm On Mar 27, 2015
Luv is blind and she don jam d blind nah.After all woman mouth no dey dey one place

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by pinkycute(f): 10:11pm On Mar 27, 2015
undecided undecided

KingAdeOluomo1:
same questions goes to the women too
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
pinkycute:
undecided undecided

did I say something wrong Ni ma
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2015
ColinAdua:

IF WE DEY TELL UNA MAKE UNA FORGET THIS MARRIAGE THING SMALL. UNA GO TALK SAY WE GET SEDUCING SPIRIT.

I DON'T PITY ANYONE WHO IS PASSING THROUGH ABUSE IN MARRIAGE.

MARRIAGE NA BY FORCE? NA COMPULSORY? IF YOU STAY SINGLE YOU GO DIE?

NA WETIN SHE WANT SHE GET. IF SHE NO MARRY HOW THE MAN GO DEY ABUSE AM?

ME I DON MADE UP MY MIND! NO YEYE MARRIAGE. SINGLE FOR LIFE!!!

People who are just dating or doing kwanangida also get abused
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by pinkycute(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2015
Not really....

KingAdeOluomo1:
did I say something wrong Ni ma
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by phintohlar(f): 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2015
I need 2 save d pix & show it 2 my BF cos each we had a fight his always threatening me with him blinding one of my eye, so maybe with dis he might have a change of mind & stop saying dat rubbish..... I pray so sha ooh
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by ayusco85(m): 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
Peppyluv:
Happy birthday

thanks dear
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2015
phintohlar:
I need 2 save d pix & show it 2 my BF cos each we had a fight his always threatening me with him blinding one of my eye, so maybe with dis he might have a change of mind & stop saying dat rubbish..... I pray so sha ooh

Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by ayusco85(m): 11:02pm On Mar 27, 2015
wadremremmy:

You are MAD,,,
why some are in pain, and u are smiling,,,
u are nt serious

are Ok at all? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
The man blow dey equivalent to one bag of cement. He nor see Floyd Mayweather Jr abi the Pacman? Stewpid man. Why descend on a woman that way. Send him to the zoo.
Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 27, 2015
LekinsRibirth:
That woman must have done something despicable to warrant such beating. Maybe she was trying to hold ground with the man as what most women would do.
If you can't fight don't run your mouth! No man would beat his wife if she doesn't do something wrong. You know your husband is an animal yet you'll keep on exchanging words with him.
Sorry!

Come on mahn. This isn't the time or place for solidarity. This is super extreme and it's disgusting. If this were the first time one could rationalise but this has been gong on for over three years. The man should have sought a solution to his wife's 'madness' by now. How long, exactly, will he keep 'teaching her a lesson'? He will land in jail if he keeps this up. She may well be the instigator but no sensible man should make a habit of hitting people, least of all his wife.

1 Like

Re: Photos: See How Badly A Man Beat His Wife In Ajah, Lagos by phintohlar(f): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2015
babyosisi:

Are you kidding me?
am serious ooh,dats d rubbish he use 2 say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Starboy Fizzy Commits Suicide As Pastor Says He Wants To Use Mum For Ritual / Delta: Wife Dumps Charm In Front Of Shop Of Lady Who Snatched Her Abroad Husband / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.