Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? (813 Views)

Policemen Protest In Ondo Over Non-Payment Of Election Allowance / He Burnt His PVC Because Of Election Postponement (Picture) / John Kerry And President Obama Discussing Nigeria's Postponment Of Elections.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by dapsonjegz(m): 7:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Few hours to election & all nigerians are set to avail thereselves at the polling unit tommorow to vote for Nigerian next leaders.
how will you react if you recieve information on election postponment again?
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by dapsonjegz(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2015
hmmm,not possibu though
SAI BABA
SAI APC
SAI CHANGE
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by olafunny(m): 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
Postpone what?? After a long journey back home just to vote 4 buhari. Amadioha, orisa ajele nd magani zuma go cum togeda strike dat jonathief ni
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 7:36pm On Mar 27, 2015
I am chilling a can of orijin.. I will open it when the result Is out. Inec says my pvc is nowhere to be found so.. Na siddon look for me.
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by dapsonjegz(m): 7:50pm On Mar 27, 2015
olafunny:
Postpone what?? After a long journey back home just to vote 4 buhari. Amadioha, orisa ajele nd magani zuma go cum togeda strike dat jonathief ni
u gt pvc
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by dapsonjegz(m): 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2015
LaRoyalHighness:
I am chilling a can of orijin.. I will open it when the result Is out. Inec says my pvc is nowhere to be found so.. Na siddon look for me.
u no gt prob
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by olafunny(m): 7:56pm On Mar 27, 2015
dapsonjegz:
u gt pvc
i dn collect today
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by dapsonjegz(m): 7:58pm On Mar 27, 2015
olafunny:
i dn collect today
serious?
Re: How Will You React If Channels Tv Announce Postponment Of Election Tonight? by olafunny(m): 8:00pm On Mar 27, 2015
dapsonjegz:
serious?
yeske grin

(1) (Reply)

What To Expect during Buhari Administration / Wike's Political Jingle/vieled Threat. / The Joy And Headache Of Hosting President Of The United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.