Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

#NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (35577 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by yuskanovic(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
#Nigeria2015! No INEC officials yet @ my polling booth ALIMOSHO 03, POLLING BOOTH 060
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by ExInferis(m): 11:14am On Mar 28, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Stay safe
As
G=Goodluck
M= Moves to
B= Bayelsa

08:00.

Careful with the witty acronyms. This can also be transmuted by pdp to:

G=goodluck
M=murders
B=buhari
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by MCMLXXVI(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI (AKA Kenai) reporting for Nairaland.

I'm currently at my polling unit in Ideato North LGA of Imo State. Eluama village of the Umuezeobi Community in the town of Urualla.

There are 411 registered voters at this polling unit.

Will bring more updates later.
Attached is a snapshot of the registry at the polling unit. I took this picture less than a minute ago.

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by gerona: 11:18am On Mar 28, 2015
@egusisoup pls go out and vote for GEJ, we need your one vote, it is very important to us.

Just completed accreditation. The card did not recognise my thumb so they did manual accreditation for me. Waiting to vote for continuity.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by donphilopus: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2015
skykenny:

tell us wats happening in ur area and u re der talking trash. So many children in this nairaland.

What's this one saying? Pls behave maturedly pls and quit spewing trash. I've just been accredited after waiting for hours for the card readers to commence operation.

Reporting live from Ward one Unit one in Akoko Edo, Edo, Nigeria.

Below is a pic!!!

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Kajiang02(m): 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
Tweet, share, post results, issues, details etc.

www.ourvotescount.org.ng

Use the hashtag. #OurVotesCount

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Middlefinger1: 11:20am On Mar 28, 2015
The has come but they are now complaing of card failure.

cirmuell:
na lie dem lie, no light here either but that thing is working, only one though.
I knew they were telling lies, I tried speaking to them but they were like 'you're too young to teach us our job'. And it seems they have the backing of party agents and most of the voters here are in dark of what is going on.

meforyou1:
Were they not supposed to charge the card readers before now?
That's exactly my question.
Cus during sensitization the card read that were used wasn't pluged to a socket.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
This card reader is slow. Some voters having prob
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by donphilopus: 11:22am On Mar 28, 2015
DP
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Excellentmind: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Here is an important announcement from a concerned citizen who has the interest of Nigeria at heart saying 'just vote GEJ and retain your freedom of speech and freedom after speech,' don't say you weren't warned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by treasuremi1(m): 11:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers may hamper this election

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Has the president been accredited, someone please report.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by openmine(m): 11:29am On Mar 28, 2015
kenlash1:
its all in d bible
illogical sad sad

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by washishi: 11:34am On Mar 28, 2015
ASK YOU CAN SEE THE MUCH IS ABOUT TO START now . President Goodluck Jonathan VS Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

the two goalkeepers dame patience good luck Jonathan AND Mrs. Aisha Muhammad buhari
YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE DEFENSE BUT I THING THE A P C DEFENSE I DON T NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN THERE THE MAN IS TOO SHOT

Namadi Sambo Yemi Osinbajo

you can see the referee Muhammad Jega is ready

all the chairman jest DEY OBSERVE THE GAME
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Raymonbell(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2015
BookWorm18:
Has the president been accredited, someone please report.

Yes
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by KingTom(m): 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
What happened exactly?
The card readers were not working so some INEC officials came to fix it, the rowdy Ijebu boys thought they were fake and pounced on them, luckily the police intervened and cleared the men grin

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by washishi: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
ASK YOU CAN SEE THE MUCH IS ABOUT TO START now . President Goodluck Jonathan VS Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari

the two goalkeepers dame patience good luck Jonathan AND Mrs. Aisha Muhammad buhari
YOU CAN ALSO SEE THE DEFENSE BUT I THING THE A P C DEFENSE I DON T NO WHAT WILL HAPPEN THERE THE MAN IS TOO SHOT

Namadi Sambo Yemi Osinbajo

you can see the referee Muhammad Jega is ready

all the chairman jest DEY OBSERVE THE GAME
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by adonisgold: 11:36am On Mar 28, 2015
donphilopus:

What's this one saying? Pls behave maturedly pls and quit spewing trash. I've just been accredited after waiting for hours for the card readers to commence operation.

Reporting live from Ward one Unit one in Akoko Edo, Edo, Nigeria.

Below is a pic!!!
Ugbogbo, Igarra. Avudashi?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Meringe(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Aba, ward 4, booth 27.
Accreditation going on. Large turn out of voters unprecedented. Igbos are getting politically alert thanks to bad governance of Abia State Governor T. A . Orji , which rose the awareness of the residence to effect change.

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Junipero: 11:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Live stream links please somebody
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Tarhitaz(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Wishing all Nigerians a peaceful presidential election.
To desist from any form of campaign on this forum will go along way in making the ultimate results credible.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by treasuremi1(m): 11:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Heard reports on twitter just now that inec website has been hacked. This is not good at all

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Arogunmasa(m): 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Moderators, this thread is about factual report of events as they unfold at polling units across the country. All posts that have elements of canvassing should be hidden, it is against electoral law. Let's be civil folks. #NigeriaDecide2015
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by olak2k8: 11:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Fwd: Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

4 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Femsyn(m): 11:43am On Mar 28, 2015
Right here in Obafemi Owode LGA, Ogun State, all is well and going smoothly, so far, so good!
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Middlefinger1: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
Another reaching me now is that someone has been short in in another community in same lga refusing to stop when asked to.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Bowaley17(m): 11:44am On Mar 28, 2015
GMB all the way

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by forgiveness: 11:45am On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
The card readers were not working so some INEC officials came to fix it, the rowdy Ijebu boys thought they were fake and pounced on them, luckily the police intervened and cleared the men grin

pls, tell us which of the Ijebu town your writting about?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by obyrich(m): 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Meringe:
Reporting from Aba, ward 4, booth 27.
Accreditation going on. Large turn out of voters unprecedented. Igbos are getting politically alert thanks to bad governance of Abia State Governor T. A . Orji , which rose the awareness of the residence to effect change.
Which change are the Igbos voting today? Will T.A Orji not be elected a senator today? grin

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by wisejoe: 11:46am On Mar 28, 2015
No accreditation here in uyo 1 ward 1,no card readers here,we are still waiting.Hope dis election won't be postponed again
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2255653_cbixlawsaalp29_jpeg42d4c7cb1a6e08765d0f3e08454662e8
What is this?! Why would human beings like those be allowed to rule over educated Nigerian people? Smh... angry angry angry cry cry cry
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Omobolaji20(m): 11:50am On Mar 28, 2015
mikky4all:
No pvc, here in shagamu ward 5 ogun state.
Whr is ward 5 located. Sabo area?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue / Sowore's Bail Conditions Can't Be Fulfilled - Lawyer Cries Out / Obanikoro, Muazu, Others To Be Extradited Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.