Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

#NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (35570 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 11:51am On Mar 28, 2015
BookWorm18:
Has the president been accredited, someone please report.

Yes he has....
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by ufumes(m): 11:52am On Mar 28, 2015
The card readers were not even used at all in my polling unit. All the voters were accredited manually. That makes me wonder the essence of the whole card reader story?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by payne4real(m): 11:54am On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Ofido(m): 11:56am On Mar 28, 2015
BookWorm18:
Has the president been accredited, someone please report.

GEJ, the wife and mother ve been accredited.

Here in Anambra Idemili South Local Govt area.... am presently in awka-etiti ward 1, no card leader is working in all the pooling unit.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by alsudaes1(m): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Preciousone4ril:
In benin city.. The card readers are not working, inec official are no were to be found, something is fishy with the south!

someone said the seal on the card reader/scanner should be removed, that some inec ad hoc staff didn't remove it.

please confirm.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by wman(m): 11:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Inec's website has been hacked!!!

www.inecnigeria.org

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Austinjo(m): 12:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
GenBuhari:
ok

What steps can we take to monitor ballot boxes from start to finish any ideas?
take alomo nd orijin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by alsudaes1(m): 12:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
wman:
Inec's website has been hacked!!!

www.inecnigeria.org

true, I checked and observed it some minutes ago
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by honeric01(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have been accredited after waiting for them to show up, discovered it was moved to another boot.. Was lucky to be 3rd on the line and it took 2 mins to be accredited. Should be back there by 1pm to finish the job.. Change is my burden, change I shall complete.

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
At Polling Centre 036, Alimosho:

Accreditation could not hold at the exact polling location because of the presence of PDP posters that littered the surrounding. People complained and the venue was moved to a neutral location nearby.

I've since been accredited, but the elderlies in our midst are having problems as the card reader couldn't read the fingerprints of some of them.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by treasuremi1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
smurfy:
At Polling Centre 036, Alimosho:

Accreditation could not hold at the exact polling location because of the presence of PDP posters that littered the surrounding. People complained and the venue was moved to a neutral location nearby.

I've since been accredited, but the elderlies in our midst are having problems as the card reader couldn't read the fingerprints of some of them.
Probably the protective film hasn't been removed too.

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Kollyk11(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
My mom trying to convince me not to vote for for my candidate by preparing pounded yam and sweet egusi soup.but my mind is made up

#IHAVEDECIDED#
#SAI BUHARI#
#SAI CHANGE#

4 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card readers were apparently failing often at a polling booth near an Accenture staff's home. And the guy couldn't understand why...cos the readers were all new. So he approached the INEC woman. Inspected the reader. Only to find the protective film on the lense of the reader had not been removed. After a protracted argument he convinced the woman to remove it. The reader not only read the prior rejected cards, it was reading with even faster response time. Please share. It could help a lot.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Junipero: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
STREAMING LINKS PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Eggcelent(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2015
ufumes. Was the Card Reader not used to verify the authenticity of the PVCs being presented? I hope you understand what I mean. If that isn't done, then the votes there may not count.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by rolabell(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
reporting Live for Niger state capital, Minna, Nassarawa ward
everything is going on smoothly, INEC were on ground as early as 6am. infact over 1000 voters were accredited and at the moment the officials are chilling waiting for election proper....people were asked to come back by 1:30pm
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by SirBrightoc(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
ExInferis:

Careful with the witty acronyms. This can also be transmuted by pdp to:

G=goodluck
M=murders
B=buhari

G = Goodluck
M = Marches on
B = Buhari
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Christmasdon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes! Accreditation is still ongoing at orie-ahiara ahiazu mbaise imo state
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Christmasdon(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yes! Accreditation is still ongoing at orie-ahiara ahiazu mbaise imo state at booth one.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by MCMLXXVI(m): 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
I got accredited at 11:43AM.

My sincerest apologies to everyone, but it appears I am unable to post pictures.
I use an HD camera, and Nairaland happens to have a 200KB upload cap.
Anybody got a decent compression app?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by tunene66: 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Card reader not used in my polling booth unit 042 Aguda/Oke Ira/Ogba ward of Ikeja LGA. Manual accreditation done at about 12noon
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by grandx88: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
ladys1:
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution
# togethernigeriacanbeclean

You want people to come out with brooms and stand long queues under the hot sun without umbrella abi.... What do u take peole for? We're moving forward to d days of vacuum cleaners and mechanised cleaning abeg. Yet to see replacements for my umbrella.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Drfinn: 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting from Rivers State, Phalga, Ward 4.theres a huge voter turnout. However d accreditation process is moving at snail speed. Some voters I spoke with said some inec adhoc staffs manning about 3 polling units didn't turn up. I can't verify d authenticity but a voter claimed d materials for d said polling units are still on transit.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by malonephill(m): 12:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
ladys1:
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution
# togethernigeriacanbeclean
totally labbish so you want to use broom to vote?

No broom neither umbrella count go out and cast your vote, and don't been childish
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by eseosa77(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
treasuremi1:
Heard reports on twitter just now that inec website has been hacked. This is not good at all
I saw the same thing when I tried to log in to the website,this is really bad at this time
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Tekzyflex(m): 12:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
O Lord! Let your will be done in the life of a humble man. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
UPJONAAA

JONATHAN HAVE WON THE ELECTION!!!!!

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by scantee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Reporting live from okota lagos, if GMB get up to 10 votes here then something is wrong somewhere. 99.9% voters here are for GEJ. Pdp power!

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by princejones(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have just being accredited at my pooling centre and everything seems well at ward 3 lkot Ekpene.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Emyogalanya: 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Citizens of nigeria brothers of africa in the name of our country i prof. Attahiru jega presents to you the final events of our general elections our great exercise to sustain our nascent democracy we appeal to the almighty God to grant us bless us with a leader that will lead into an ocean of peace and properity
FROM THE HOUSE OF P.D.P behold jonathan threax joined in contest today by the ever smiling vice president of nigeria behold namadina sambo murmillo together they stand against a man who has never won an election a coup plotter and truncator of democracy by the grace of the A.P.C behold buhari (THEOKOLESE) the shadow of boko haram(DEATH)
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by haymoney01(m): 1:00pm On Mar 28, 2015
Omobolaji20:

Whr is ward 5 located. Sabo area?
Kara, Onigbale and Agura
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by tomzman: 1:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
I got accredited at 11:43AM.

My sincerest apologies to everyone, but it appears I am unable to post pictures.
I use an HD camera, and Nairaland happens to have a 200KB upload cap.
Anybody got a decent compression app?
Download photoresizer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos: Man Rides Bike From Ivory Coast To Nigeria For The Chibok Girls / Man & Lady Trekking For Jonathan Arrive Uromi Edo State (See Photos) / Who Hillary Clinton Epp? - Reno Omokri On US Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.