Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

#NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates (35571 Views)

INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Mideniyi: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2015
live from tedder/mellanby UI, card reader no work since morning oooh

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by bayocanny: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2015
ipleddge:
Following badly
lol from where?

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by BobUg28(m): 10:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Kingharzyz:

Report your location
Area 2 section 1 Garki Abuja...
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by blessedjosh(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Its 10am. Reporting from IBADAN school polling station in ph in Rivers State, no INEC Officials in some polling units yet. Please who can we call?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
In abuja The card readers are not working, inec official are no were to be found, something is fishy with the south!

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by cirmuell(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Middlefinger1:
Reporting as an independent observer @Ward 4 ahoada east lga, rivers state, no accreditation till now, according to the electoral officer, the card reader cant work without electricity, and god bless PHCN they are doing what they do best(no light).
na lie dem lie, no light here either but that thing is working, only one though.

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by jude33084(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Yawn! I just wake up so.

Let me take a sit and watch as the movie unfolds tongue
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 28, 2015
Dahjhi:
Make I quickly buy 10plots here

#IrepOsun
#VoteNotFight
#Ipledge2Vote

Guy u be mechanic?? See ur finger shocked grin

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by blessedjosh(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
Its 10am, no inec official yet in some polling units in ibadan school polling station in town area of ph, R/S
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by 1Dray(m): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2015
I've been accredited. Still calling on those still at home to troop out and vote GEJ to complete his ongoing and other in the offing Transformation programmes. We can't afford to start all over again or even go backward as that is most definitely going to happen if we fail to return Jonathan. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by meforyou1(m): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2015
Were they not supposed to charge the card readers before now?
Middlefinger1:
Reporting as an independent observer @Ward 4 ahoada east lga, rivers state, no accreditation till now, according to the electoral officer, the card reader cant work without electricity, and god bless PHCN they are doing what they do best(no light).
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by jude33084(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2015
1Dray:
I've been accredited. Still calling on those still at home to troop out and vote GEJ to complete his ongoing and other in the offing Transformation programmes. We can't afford to start all over again or even go backward as that is most definitely if fail to return Jonathan. Thanks!

No campaign on election day grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by mistabiola: 10:53am On Mar 28, 2015
hardbody:

Which location are u

Alimosho local govt, Lagos state! Isheri Olofin precisely
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by ladys1(f): 10:55am On Mar 28, 2015
Broom vs Umbrella
100% of Nigerian homes have brooms.
20% of Nigerian homes owns umbrellas.
The use of broom is daily while that of umbrella is seasonal. Nigerians cannot do without brooms but umbrella usage is
optional. Broom represent unity and togetherness since one broom
cannot do the job well. Umbrellas are made to be used by one person at a time. It
protects only few no matter its size.
One big broom can guaranteed a clean home.
This Saturday is sanitation, come out with your broom.
Together we can clean these mess.
# BroomRevolution
# togethernigeriacanbeclean

2 Likes

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by mistabiola: 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
missionmex:
be patient young man.

Young lady, I'm loosing my patient because we are yet to Start accreditation and I'm here standing for the past 3hrs, you want me to start nursing backache after voting right?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by chibwike(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2015
Accreditation is going on smoothly in kastina state and the card readers re working fine..while in delta state...the polling unit seem to be far from people's resident..and there seem to be no bus to convey people...so they decided to return back to their homes

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by 1Dray(m): 10:57am On Mar 28, 2015
jude33084:

No campaign on election day grin

OK sire, but please Vote GEJ.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2015
Imagine the kind of table INEC is using to accredit voters..CORRUPTION OOOOO

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by skykenny: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2015
donphilopus:
This thread is created to get the live updates of the Presidential/National Assembly Election scheduled to hold today (March 28th 2015)

The known Candidates for the Presidential are Incumbent President Goodluck Jonathan (PDP), Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, Rtd (APC), Chekwas Okorie and nine (9) others.

Nairalanders are hereby enjoined to tell us the latest happenings in their respective areas so as to get the whole Nigerians updated. Ie, the time the sensitive materials arrive your polling unit, accreditation, election proper and the result as announced by the Presiding Officer of your Polling Unit.

NB: Let's ensure we do not post the false result!

Kudos!!!!!
tell us wats happening in ur area and u re der talking trash. So many children in this nairaland.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by UjSizzle(f): 10:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmm police men and road safety officials on ground, but no inec official. People are just eating akara and bread, and picking numbers.

#Watching from my balcony.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by meforyou1(m): 11:01am On Mar 28, 2015
President back to the polling centre to try his luck again
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by missionmex(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
mistabiola:

Young lady, I'm loosing my patient because we are yet to Start accreditation and I'm here standing for the past 3hrs, you want me to start nursing backache after voting right?
so sorry about dear. This is what we do to better our country
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by KingTom(m): 11:03am On Mar 28, 2015
Uproar In Ijebu as fake INEC officials try to manipulate our card readers. They were beaten blue black!!! grin
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by meforyou1(m): 11:05am On Mar 28, 2015
According to channels tv, in otuoke, only 14 people out of over 600 voters have been accredited. Jega's card reader is a joke
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by meforyou1(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2015
KingTom:
Uproar In Ijebu as fake INEC officials try to manipulate our card readers. They were beaten blue black!!! grin
What happened exactly?
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by raffite: 11:09am On Mar 28, 2015
I CHANGED MY MIND LAST MINUTE AFTER READING IBBs TAKEOVER SPEECH. PLS FIND IT ONLINE AND READ.
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by searay(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Ladies and gentlemen, my vote goes thus,
Presidential - PDP
Senatorial- void vote or KOWA
House of Rep - APC

My vote is my power at least for today

Meanwhile

GEJ

Till 2019

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by 12345DKO(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
12345DKO:
Accreditation yet to start in polling 018, Ward 03, Ifako Ijaiye as at 10:35am.
Glory to God oooo, accreditation started some minutes ago
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by cfame1(m): 11:11am On Mar 28, 2015
Something fishy Is definitely going on. Accreditation is going on well in almost all thenorthern states unlike the southern counterparts. ......
Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:12am On Mar 28, 2015
Good turnouts here in ogidi idemili Anambra state but its seems people are afraid after hearing about the bomb blast in Enugu. As for me I will stay very far from any packed car

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by Sunday8650: 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
Live from Trikania Kaduna.

Accreditation has been completed. There is huge turn out but some people here are not obeying the set rules. I wish we have soldiers here. Is only police am seeing

Reporting Live in person

#GoVoteNaija

1 Like

Re: #NigeriaDecides2015: Presidential/National Assembly Election Live Updates by vizboy(m): 11:13am On Mar 28, 2015
my accreditation completed.

waiting patiently to vote for Jona

#Auchi poly. #Edo decide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ogun Signs Agreement To Build Refinery (Photos) / Calabar People Relocate "Governor Ayade Is Working" Signboards To Road Potholes / Seriake Dickson Moves To Join Apc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.