Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part (93477 Views)

~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / Reasons Why Ladies Send Unclad Pictures / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
ejiro2130:

Sister pubic hair holds water especially after bathing urinating or unprotected seex
this can cause dampness leading to terrible odour,
please if u keep hair call me to come help shave it for free..

Just kidding ooh b4 they give me ban

I suppose at some point in your life you've been a female with pubic hair? No? Well I can tell you that pubic hair does not cause odour. If you've encountered malodorous vaginas before it's because of hygiene, not hair.

2 Likes

Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by peekaydot(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
I prefer it bushy and always tell my gal to add gel to it to make it curly and smelly nice.

2 Likes

Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by funstufz: 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
OMG, 90% fah, must be long since you started taking female pubic hair census oooo

[quote author=TK16 post=32079221] Why ladies love leaving hairs on their lower dichotomy?

This is exclusively for the ladies, but if you are a male and you are reading this, you are so much welcome to this topic. I believe you (male) have being wondering if the ladies do shave their private part’s (vagina as meant in this article) hair.

Shaving is the removal of hair, by the use of a razor, knife or any other bladed equipment, to slice it down to the level of the skin or as most preferred.

The truth about this is that many ladies do not shave their private part’s hair, they prefer it bushy, while some others like it shaved so they can fell the cool air that penetrates through the minuscule openings on their dresses.

As neat and good looking as the ladies you see well dressed, well make-up and looking juicy are, 90% of those ladies have their pubic regions unshaven I mean very bushy.
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by renshawolami(m): 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
one man's meat is anoda poison,me i like it clean,well trimmed and not bushy.these days virtually every girl shaves her pussy.it all depends on the individual.d woman in question
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Ruttashobolwa(m): 4:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Photo please... i always shave my girl and she don shave if am not arround...
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by pencoz(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
that shit tears my di*k skin most times..... lipsrsealed
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 28, 2015
pencoz:
that shit tears my di*k skin most times..... lipsrsealed

tell her to trim it.
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Headlesschicken(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nonsense embarassedNonsense
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
naijaboiy:
Vickybee come here grin
Why? tongue
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by charlito94(m): 2:06pm On Apr 02, 2015
I Luv neat girls if a lady wants to sleep with me n her private part is not clean or unshaven I wud be irritated n talking abt odour hair brings odour cus of d heat in d body part. So stay healthy stay clean HV safe sex cos ur earger to be a decent lady attracts responsible men
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by austine4real(m): 2:22pm On Apr 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin som toto hair fit wash plates oo
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by TK16(m): 7:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
peekaydot:
I prefer it bushy and always tell my gal to add gel to it to make it curly and smelly nice.
Badoo
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by TK16(m): 7:06pm On Apr 03, 2015
austine4real:
shocked
austine4real:
hahaaahaaaaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by austine4real(m): 7:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
TK16:
shocked hahaaahaaaaaa
u neva jamm toto wey go get hair like reserved forest in Oyo state
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Aminat508(f): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
Me dey shave ooo... Immediately after my montly cycle wink
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by morethanadoll(f): 4:44am On Oct 22, 2015
You are right about the odor that all that hair may cause. That area naturally cleanses itself from the inside and guess where the fluids go? Having hair will only make smells much worse. However, I can understand the other viewpoint. There are downsides to having a shaved area. When the hair grows back, it itches. Also, it is important to shave properly to avoid ingrown hairs. To each is own. Different strokes for different folks. People like what they like. Whatever the case, shaved or not, just keep it clean and smelling good and your man won't care much.
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by eliadekx(m): 4:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
am a man and I love it when its bushy,my Bab didn't like it but she has no choice since I love it that way

she always keep it very busy and the hair is so coiry soft and attractive bcs she s a clean bab,

abeg busy pussy is too sweet both tongue and dicking cheesy
Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
If u don't like pubic hairs help her shave it grin grin grin

Re: Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part by febo15(m): 5:26am On Aug 23, 2017
SELENAqueensy:
Chai! No topic where person no go see for this nairaland o
yeah, that is not the most important thing, jus go and shave!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way / Couple Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Style Pre-Wedding Photos / How Driving Lesson Became A Sex Galore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.