Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,436 members, 7,830,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. (154600 Views)

DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / Ikádä(throne Of Love): War, Betrayal, Lust,ambition By Angelsss / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 10:49am On Jun 12, 2015
adefemi... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2015
kwencypresh:
adefemi... embarassed
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:38pm On Jun 12, 2015
Yemike:
this same issue happened to me while i was in sec.skul...gals no fit settle matter amicably all they know is to shout and tear their cloth. the principal get to know and the three of us was suspended for two weeks while my guy that help me to deliver the letters was suspended for a week...my parents don't get to know sha cuz i always pretend to be going to skul but i do stay at one nairabet shop to play virtual during that period.

Epitome of a rugged student embarassed tongue grin
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 1:33pm On Jun 12, 2015
@fembleez we your readers are hungry.feed us with update plzzz
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by OlufemiWhit(m): 5:00pm On Jun 12, 2015
The insults and embarrassment femi got was 'Transferred Aggression' Miss Yemisi was still thinking of her bf when femi showed up........
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2015
You guys are not motivating the op enough. What will it take you to click like on his posts when he updates. Gotta show him love please
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2015
ibnbazz:
You guys are not motivating the op enough. What will it take you to click like on his posts when he updates. Gotta show him love please
if 'likes' will make the op drop 3 updates everyday, then i will give him a thousand likes
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2015
OlufemiWhit:
The insults and embarrassment femi got was 'Transferred Aggression' Miss Yemisi was still thinking of her bf when femi showed up........

Exactly .
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:11am On Jun 14, 2015
They separated quickly, Melvin going towards Felicia who stood hands akimbo shaking on one leg. She squeezed her face shrewdly, anger welling up in her.

“So it is true ehn? You have been seeing another girl,” Felicia started, looking at him from up to down as though who was he standing in front of her.

“Please Felicia I can explain,” he pleaded.

“Explain what?” She asked, feeling like `sanding (sounding)' him a slap.

Before he could open his mouth to make another speech, Oge and Onome burst in, Oge in rage.

“Ehn ehn, so it is true ehn? So it is true what they said?”

They were all taken aback by the intrusion. Felicia searched who she was? Mariam was startled what was happening, why was Felicia threatening and what was Oge doing here also saying almost same thing Felicia had said.

“And who are you if I may ask?” Felicia faced Oge.

“Will you `meishonu'? Do you need to know who I am before you know who Melvin is to me?” She retorted.

“And who is he to you o, madam parrot,” Felicia was bold enough to speak. She was a notorious girl.

Everyone in the complex knew who she was. She was a lady of 21 who had repeated SS2 twice before she finally used her body to get promoted into SS3. She was 5ft 8 tall and fair skin. She wore her school uniform, white shirt with a blue skirt, socks on her legs and she had a slippers rather than a sandal on her foot.

“I'm his girlfriend if that's what you want to know, then get that into your thin skull” she seemed to have ignored who she came for initially with Felicia present.

Melvin stood a slowpoke on one spot unable to speak or do anything. He knew today was certainly going to be bad day though it had started pleasant.

“So you are the boyfriend snatcher they've been talking about?” Felicia must be mistaken.

“Oh, so you are also the boyfriend thief thief they've been talking about. You and this little rat,” she pointed to Mariam, addressing her with the finger from head to toe.

Felicia was surprised what was going on herself. Who was the unknown plump girl she was pointing at. And who dare drag a guy with her as big as this complex is!

“And who are you?” Felicia managed to ask.

It felt as if Melvin had been excused from the gathering yet he was still present. His games had not work out today. They were against him. So he had another girl in Felicia?

Mariam didn't reply, she rather swallowed bile. She wished she could retort but courage failed her. She kept quiet, fascinated what was going on, she walked backwards with her back. She managed to settle down as Oge was trying to come towards her, Felicia pushed her away.

“And where are you going boyfriend snatcher?”

“Please Felicia calm down,” Melvin came to light. “Oge please try to exercise patience” he turned towards Oge.

“Why should she exercise patience ehn? Why should she?” Onome defended her friend, then she looked at Mariam who was more of her concern than Felicia.

“You no worry, if I catch you, you go hear wheeehn!” She managed to add.

“If you ever do what you just did again, I will land you a dirty slap” Oge threatened Felicia.

Onome tried to pinch her friend to caution herself against who she was shouting at, threatening.

“Dem never born your papa well, you wan come try am. Wetin your eyes go see the day wey you go try am, you no go believe am. Bitch!!!

Hei you little rat” she looked towards Mariam. “You better stay clear of my guy or what you will get yourself into, you will not live to tell the story.”

Oge was so dumbfounded she couldn't say anything at the threat. She shut her month cause she remembered Felicia now, very well in the complex after her friend had pinched her. The boy-girl lady feared by all and sundry - even teachers were afraid of her.

“Coming back to you, I never knew you were the one they were talking about and you could be so bold to confront me?” She laughed dryly.

“I am giving you 3days to choose between leaving my boyfriend alone or else,................don't let me say more than that.”

She looked mockingly at Melvin who appeared to be shaking where he stood. She snapped her fingers in the air at his face and left the koisk with a loud hiss.

Everyone knew Felicia to be a very notorious girl in the school. She acted as if she were a male. Does virtually all what guys do, she was a member of the S.O.P for ladies and a regular student of School 2.

Mariam was frightened where she sat. She tried to restrain the hot pee that were heating her stomach, over-spilling her bladder. Fears and shock seemed to have caused it all as sweats drooled down her face.

What if the two girls should grab hold of her, what would she do? She was already tortured with threats, she remembered her friends, Fatimah and then Zainab.

“I can explain please, just calm down,” Melvin spoke up soon as Felicia had left. He seemed to have conceived courage.

“You can explain what, you fool?” Oge raised her hand to slap him but he held it in mid-air. He was well alert.

“Onome please calm your friend, I can explain” he acted cowardice.

“Explain what ehn, Melvin? Explain what? What is there to explain than you are dating Felicia and this thing along with my friend.” She snarled. “Guys are so wicked and all of them are cheats.”

Mariam boiled on her seat, she wasn't the cool type when it comes to trolling but she didn't want to display her colour yet, she ingested spittle of calmness.

“I have always thought it all lies but I have seen more than my eyes could fathom today.” She was on the brink of tears.

“You are such a useless fool, a Judas of the highest rank, you bastard.” She cursed.

“How dare you call me a bastard?” Melvin boiled, lifting up his hands but he couldn't bring them to do what he had in mind.

“Do you want to slap me? Beat me cause of this filthy rat and the bitch Felicia?” She riled.

“I will if I have to,” he `wisecracked' and continued “don't you know I know about all the things you've been doing with those Ilado and Akande guys? Oh!! You think I don't know.” He gave her surprised face a mocking laughter.

“You know nothing about me Melvin.”

Melvin increased the bout of laughter, his voice shaking the ceiling-board. The three girls thought he was gradually going mad.

“You think I don't know you've been messing around sleeping with all those S.O.P guyz?”

“Me? Sleep around with S.O.P guys?” She pointed to her chest as if she were not the one being addressed.

“Yes you Ogechi. You think I don't know you are a bitch?”

A thunderous slap landed on his face as he finished pronouncing the word bitch, the end part `tch.' He saw stars flying about his head, he wished he could touch one of them lot, could have been on the alert for it but he missed it before it landed on his cheek.

Mariam was affected with the slap where she sat, her bladder within a glimpse sunk in all the urine it couldn't contain before. She had often watch it in movie when ladies slapped guyz in public for one relationship reasons or the other but it was now playing out realistically in her presence. She need not pay for Cinema ticket or go to a film house to rent a CD, it was being displayed freely on a stage set before her.

Melvin tried to be a man and not retaliate. He was a gentleman anyway and he exhibited it to Mariam's delight because she never wanted it in her heart for him to retaliate.

To Onome's face, it all wrote `that serves you right' on it, she anticipated another one very soon, more resounding.

“I won't slap you back but I would love you to forget about me totally. I do not want you again. Bleep off you female dog” Melvin raged as he had finished massaging his cheek.

“To hell with you,” she retorted and made to leave, then she turned back again. “And for you, what you saw yesterday was just a taste of what you should expect. I will get you.” She snapped her fingers and hurried off, her category followed closely behind.

When it had all returned to normalcy, Mariam spoke before he could open his mouth as he turned to face her, his palms joined together in a plea.

“What does she mean by that and who is the first lady that left?”

“Don't mind the bitch dear, that's just a bluff and for her, she is just a friend.” He lied.

“But she said yesterday was just a taste of what is to come,” Mariam tried to search her mind may be she could remember what happened yesterday but she couldn't recall any.

“Please love, don't unsettle yourself with that fool's talk. She did and can never do nothing.”

“Okay,” she adjusted on her seat.

Though she said okay but was restless. She was brought back to a moments' calm when he held her hands, bending down on his toes before her.

“I'm sorry Mariam,” he pleaded “accept all that had happened now that the insult had come from me”

May be because Mariam was young, she couldn't read the line, couldn't sight the danger imminent or might be because it was going to be her first time in love. Her first time to be in a relationship. She acted dummy, unreasonable.

“I'm not angry Melvin. I'm not, but I'm just afr,...........”

“Ssshhhhhh! Please don't be! I assure you they both can't do you anything,” he cut her short.

“I love you so much Mariam, please accept my love” he went on his knees.

Mariam had not been so astounded in her life before. Was she watching all those movies she watches at home here before her? She quickly tried to lift him up and uttered the long unexpected simple sentence.

“I love you too Melvin,”

Mariam and Melvin We hope it isn't going to be a mad rush's mess with Notorious Felicia and dangerous Oge all fighting for just Melvin.

T,b,c,........

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 3:53am On Jun 14, 2015
wahala d for Mariam b Dat.@fembleez tnx for d update.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Ozavize88(f): 6:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Anxiously waiting 4 d next update, thanks fembleez, more data to your phone 📱 or laptop.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 6:36pm On Jun 14, 2015
dis Mariam sef........u nor dey hear word sha

and for d tom boy Felicia..... lipsrsealed

and u Oge.......i comment my reserve

fembleez1 tanchu vry much
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Yemike(m): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2015
Fembleez1:

Epitome of a rugged student embarassed tongue grin
bro it's not rugged it's suffering. I can remember... during the period i'm always hungry until i get hone cuz i'll have use the money to play virtual...my phone was also stolen in the bet shop
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by nimat158(f): 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2015
na only melvin waka com ? ? ?
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:39am On Jun 16, 2015

Dedicated to all my readers, for staying with me till now and for your continued support in spite of the slow updates. Thank you all wink

The next day was a Saturday, very early had dews fallen to water the roof; clothes that had been left on the line which were almost dry - rendered a bit wet again. The atmosphere was still chilly and the bulbs around the houses were still beaming yellow.

Nosa had been sleeping. He had slept on the only 3 sitter in their living room; his two younger brothers' were on the mat that was laid on the floor at the middle of the room. The middle table had been moved to a side in the room.

The sound of the ceiling fan above was embarrassing as it continued to whirl round, making sonorous sounds. The room was lit blue; the second bulb beside it was off - it had a white bulb in it that was switched on only in the day.

There was a church calender on the wall at the left side of the room; the calender had been marked with pen at various dates to indicate what plans or outings Nosa's father had in that month, December.

Below the Calender was a Tv set with a CD player on it. They were placed on a small stool. The Tv appeared to be the only expensive gadget in Nosa's fathers' house.

Some mosquitoes managed to find a way into the room through the wire gauze and net door. The net had been punctured by the fingers of Barrack children that came around whenever a chinese film, Jet Li or Bruce Lee was showing. You will see them mounting to the door; fingers in the wire gauze without knowledge they were puncturing the net for mosquito passage.

With an `un-calculated' effort, a sleeping Nosa slapped his cheek when one of them mosquitoes landed on his cheek and pierced him. The pain was felt in his dreams, a sting sort of.

He was unable to kill the mosquito as he had scared it off before his hand could land on his cheek. He was just able to strike himself like an insane being. Afterward he managed to adjust on the settee, his face buried at the inner-edge of the sofa. He scratched his arm and folded his hands - tucked in between his laps.

One wouldn't know may be he had been dreaming of someone in his pursuit or may be a mosquito was after him as he rose suddenly from sleep and with a snap, he unbolted the door and raced to the tap.

He had picked up a bucket from the midst of those he barged into as he was racing along the corridor. Soon as he got to the tap, he opened it and filled his bucket, he carried it hurrying along; some amount of water pouring out of the bucket.

When he got to the door of where he was going to use the water, he saw there was no padlock on the door and it read plain that someone was using the Gent.

“Abeg who dey there o?” He un-buckled his belt.

The person didn't reply. Sweats look leisure walks down his face as he lifted his right hand folded in a fist, he banged the door.

“Who dey there na?”

“Na me abeg, I dey sh1t!” A voice replied from within.

“Abeg bros do quick abeg. The thing don hold me no be small,” he shifted his weight from one leg to the other to hold it back.

Once he heard water making sound in the latrine, he made ready to jump in and offload the fluid. When the door bolt sounded, Nosa's stomach rumbled and thundered, he exclaimed.

“Hei!!! I don die o. Hmmmmmm!! Bros abeg help my life,” he had removed his trousers halfway, not minding may be anyone could come out at that moment and see him.

He pushed the man out of the way immediately the door was opened from within, he dragged his boxers down with the speed of light but before he could balance his ass on the sitter, the watery faeces spurted out of his anus; his stomach rubbled and gave a resounding hiss; his anus snapped repeatedly.

When the sound was coming to a deafening silence, another shot gushed out of his anus and he shrieked.

“Arh, God!!!” He tightened the grip all over his body. His muscles and veins all stiffened; his face was not one any girl could wish to behold. They were rough and ugly, sweats and bitter lashed.

“Na that sour sour beans wey I go wack too much yesterday cause this one o,” he soliloquized.

He had been so hungry yesterday when he came back from the place he had gone to drink with his friends. He was so hungry he had to eat the beans that had been forgotten to be warmed for a whole day and the half.

He had to warm the already sour beans, not perceiving the sour odour in his drunk state. They were appealing to his smell sense, he swallowed a whole bowl of the sour beans.

“Nosa! Nosa!!” His father opened the door.

He couldn't hear his name yet as he was still engrossed in thoughts, devoted to holding his breath so he could force more faeces out.

“Nooooooooooosaaaaa!!!” The call drew closer and he was able to identify the caller.

“`Paale,'I dey come sir, I dey sh1t!”

“so na sh1t wake you? Do make you commot cause you must go meet that tailor this morning.” His father said at the top of his voice.

About 5 minutes later, he had cleaned up but didn't zip up until he had come out into the open. He buckled his belt, lifted the lower part of his T-shirt to clean his sweats. He felt relieved.

“Paale good morning,” he bowed his head a bit.

“Morning! Shey na sh1t wake you early like this? Be like say I go dey pray make sh1t dey hold you everyday be that o.” He joked.

“Now, make you run go meet that tailor because him say him dey travel go village for christmas today. And if you no collect the uniform, how you go take enter school for January?”

He grumbled at his father's speech. That was the reply his father expected from him anyway.

He had been told by his principal to look for another school he would write his WAEC because they weren't going to allow him write with the school as a result of stealing an external invigilators' hand bag during the mock exam.

His father had wasted no time once he was informed by the school authority whom were absolutely serious about it. He had contacted his friend Ekeh, Lazarus father and they had both worked him to write WAEC at Wahab Folawiyo High School - the school Lazarus attended. He was to resume school with them (second term) January when they would commence an intense preparation for the exam.

“I no dey send you go this school say make you go dey thief thief o except you no get future. Make you use your hand spoil am if you like,” his father concluded as Nosa rinsed his face out of the water he held in a bowl, leaving the house for the tailors' once he was done.

It was about 8:30am, Mariam had woken half way with the aid of the Alarm she had set for 8:00am. Though the alarm had blared at exactly 8am but she was deep in sleep she couldn't hear it until 30minutes later when it snoozed.

She managed to open her eyes a bit the first time, removed the Visafone from underneath her pillow, she was staring at it when her eyes went shut.

About 8minutes later she opened her eyes again, the phone had fallen off her grip, she took it up and stared into it, she rose up hurriedly once she saw it was 8:38am already.

She quickly rushed into her bathroom and before long, she had finished having a quick bathe. She dressed up in a pink top on a dirty jeans. As she was putting her watch to her wrist, she noticed she hadn't combed her hair, she went in front of the mirror, cupped jelly out of its container and ran it to the hair close to her forehead as she combed the remaining backwards.

She picked a scarf, placed it across her shoulder and moved back to her bed from her wardrobe. She picked up the blue handbag she had kept in place on the bed, opened the zip to be sure the two books she was going to use as disguise were still in place.

Then her phone vibrated and she thought he was the one that called or sent a message but she was disappointed when the message read.

`To receive Relationship Tips for 7days, Send 3 now to 5506. T/C apply.'

She hissed and deleted the message. Once she had put her shoes on to go out of her room, her mum opened the door.

“Oh, you are up already angel?”

“Good morning mum! Did you sleep well?” She grinned, her face still lingered with after-sleep.

“Your father didn't make me!” She looked away towards Mariam's bed.

“Hmmmmm! Daddy always not making you sleep. What is it he does to bar you from having a sound sleep?” She was inquisitive yet she wished the discussion could end so she could be on her way.

“Not something meant for your ears dear.” She walked off to Mariam's bed smiling.

Mariam turned back and look at her mum's white nightgown as she was about sitting on her bed.

“Well, since I shouldn't hear, make sure you don't tell me to warn him or talk to him when you people quarrel.” She checked her wristwatch.

“Why do you have to leave your pants here on the bed? And this?” Her mum lifted her bra up with two fingers.

“Oh! Mum, you have come again o! Is this not my room? Why should I be questioned again on how I do my things?”

“Sorry anyway! True it's your room but,............... By the way, where are you going this early. I remember you don't wake up until 11am on saturdays. What's different about today?”

“Ermmmm! Ermmm mum! I need to be at the library by 9am. I need to read!”

“Library??” Her mum was curious, “but you people finished exam not long and you are going on vacation this coming week!”

“That's true mummy but Chemistry has been giving me tough time. I heard I didn't do well in it and Further Maths. I need to start preparing to make up for my grades in them next term mum!”

“Oh, I thought as much too. Is Fatimah going with you?” She rose up from the bed and went towards the blind, she shifted it sideways and looked out of the glass to the already busy environs; people buying and selling in the market.

She squeezed her face when she knew her mum wasn't looking. Why was mum asking about that one now that I have something important to do? That betrayer!!! She snared and swallowed her thoughts about what Fatimah had done her.

“Didn't you hear what I said?” She turned her face a little, sideways.

“Ermm, she is not. She did well in all those simple Art subjects they offer in her class so there is no point she needs library the way I do.” She ignored looking at her mother.

“Anyway, won't you eat before you go?”

“I will get something at a Eatery mum. Time is gone already.” She dart her wristwatch when her mum had turned to face her.

“Okay then, goodbye. I shall help you tidy up this mess!” She went picking up clothes from the floor as Mariam dashed out of the room - not going to check on her dad who probably might have gone out.

Her phone vibrated in her pocket as she descended the staircase. She removed it and read the message. It was from Melvin.

“Hi Love,

Where are you? I'm at parkview garden already.”

T,b,c,............

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Bb4u(f): 6:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Welldone. Bro
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by harjibolar10(m): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Keep em coming Oga boss

But, this Maryam no get sense ooo, una dey there, no be say them tell you say, some (notorious) gal dey fight because of that yeye melvin, and yet you choose to follow him naa, what a fool

And can someone help me welcome Nosa to the stage! !!!

Bros, bring it on
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
hmmmmmm Mariam
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Suspect33(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Bring it on, dis update is little
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by paulabola(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Fembleez1 bring it on,we are waiting 4 d next update
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by jeremie97(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
well done tnx for d update bt wot of Adefemi n him teacher na
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by hadease(m): 5:23pm On Jun 16, 2015
dis mairiam own no b love ooo* despite d warnin

tanks 4 d update fembleez
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 17, 2015
“Guy how far now?” Mr. Godswill entered the room without knocking at the door. It was his room as well as Mr. Raphaels'.

They were so used to each other, they were like family. They did almost everything together. It even went as far as teaching the same subject (Computer Science) at Wahab Folawiyo Senior High School as NYSC student teachers.

Mr. Raphael was sitting on the 6ft bed that had been placed on the floor, a blanket roughen on it. He was busy playing PS2 - his Master League. He didn't look at Godswill as he entered - he was so engrossed in the last match of the season in Division 2. He was in 3rd place and the last match was with the team placed second on the D2 table. He needed 2points to move second and secure promotion to the Premiership (Division 1).

The team placed second was Motherwell FC and he was using Arsenal. Motherwell FC led him with a point and the goal difference was much, even a draw would not take him second place.

He was so serious with this league, he had bought reserved fuel in case the NEPA (then) took the light. He had woken very early to continue the league he started some 3days ago. He hadn't had anything to eat since he woke up, not even had he brushed his teeth or had a bath.

“Baba I dey o. How you dey na?” He responded

“I no too dey my guy. I just dey think about this girl!” Godswill managed to sit on the bed.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Which girl be that o?”

“Why you dey laugh now? When person serious, you go dey laugh mumu laugh.” He frowned his face.

The unfortunate happened when he tried to continue discussing with Godswill. One among Motherwell FC midfielder had thrown(kicked) a through-pass to the frontman. There were two of his defenders at the back line; one of them (Standing 5) was marking the Motherwell FC striker while the other (standing 6) was 5yards away. The Standing 5 had misjudged the pass and had jumped but the ball went past him and the Motherwell striker was clear of goal.

Raphael that had been maintaining a goalless draw for 42minutes in the first half had mistakenly pressed the O button and the standing 6 tripped the striker. The referee blew, came running to the spot and showed him a Red card. That was practically the end of the game for him. The penalty awarded was scored and he was a man down from the second half of the game.

“Mehn, I gaz quit this game o,” he was bitter inside and did what he had in mind.

“So which girl be that guy?”

“Na that Nana of a girl for JSS3 o. Mehn, the babe dey come this christmas and I really wan f^ck that girl.” Godswill explained.

“Bad guy,” Raphael laughed still looking into the TV, “you never commot all those university trait for your body. No go give the girl belle o!”

“No be you teach me!” He mocked his friend, stood up and went towards a corner in the room were the pots and stove were kept. He opened a pot on the stove that was covered. He was disappointed to find just 3 strings of spaghetti lying in groundnut-oil.

“You no even remain food for here? Wetin we go chop now?”

“Omo guy, leave food matter o. I must beat this computer first before food.”

“Be like say you don dey mad abi? So game don important pass food for your side? You no gree remain spaghetti wey you cook yesterday just because I go vigil. Now you dey talk rubbish,” he rubbed his stomach and removed a sachet water from the bucket; he opened and gulped down between seconds. He was really hungry.

As the referee had blown for the re-start of the match he had quit, the NEPA took the light.

“God go punish this stupid NEPA. Tomorrow now dem go carry ladder dey cut light say people dey owe money and light self person no fit enjoy.” He dropped the pad on the bed.

“Guy bone food for now abeg. E get wetin I wan tell you self!” Raphael turned to his friend as he rested his back on the wall.

“Wetin be that?” Godswill asked walking back to the bed.

“I don dey like this Mariam o.”

“Which Mariam be that? Shey that dry bone of a girl wey dey Commercial class?”

“God forbid bad thing. How I go take f^ck that kind person wey no get anything for body. Body just be like plywood, e flat no be small.” He laughed out loud and proceeded, “na Mariam wey dey science class I dey talk baba!”

“Arh, that babe! Wetin you wan come do now?” He sat down beside his friend.

“Mehn, I never talk to the babe o but I wan make sure say I `warsh' her before I commot for that school. That babe yansh dey tempt me!”

“Shey I tell you say na you teach me all these rubbish!!!” They both laughed.

“I must taste that babe! You know say me like fat girls no be small.” Raphael smiled.

“Ogbeni abeg forget that side. Nana fit show anytime for christmas time, make you no dull me o abeg.”

“No worry bro, na two of us get house na, so you get all the chance.” He assured. “Mehn, I don dey `H' o!” He examined his stomach.

“I think say you talk say na game go `belleful' you?”

“Guy abeg, make we go chop bread and beans for Iya Risi shop.” They rose up and left the room.

Adefemi didn't get electricity to charge his phone the previous night as their Generator had developed fault. It happened late in the night and the engineer that was supposed to check it out wasn't around - so his phone had remained off till very early this morning NEPA had managed to give them electricity.

He had not slept well through the night as all what Miss Yemisi had said were re-registering in his head. He had shed so much tears that the mat he slept on was soaked. He never slept up to 2hrs that - he would wake and start thinking again. He had woken at about 3 intervals of 2hrs .

He stared into the ceiling remembering how he had accompany her to get food when she said she was hungry that morning. How they had both laughed cheerfully. All the suspicious look Mrs. Smalls had given him.

The adornment with various adjectives Miss Yemisi had qualified him with, he had blushed so much.

He recalled how she had told him her life story. Men have never treated her right, - worst was her last boyfriend Kunle who had gone far by beating her. He felt pity for her when she had finished narrating her ordeals.

She wept so much accusing the world of not being fair to her as though the world were the people that had treated her bad. He was more surprised when he heard about the way her family had also been treating her. He knew from all the stories, truly that the world had really been cruel to her.

He had motivated her, gave her hope and made her feel loved in the little way he could. He told her that the world wasn't hard on her that she was just passing through those things for the main time so her future would be great. He had given her hope there was someone better who deserved her, - that person that would walk into her life and stay.

Though he hadn't figured out she was seeing him as that person he was talking about yet he never stopped trying to make her happy cause he felt she needed happiness.

Now he hated her as he lay on his side looking at the shoes that were kept underneath the chairs in the sitting room. He wished he hadn't taken the money from her, hadn't receive the gift of snacks from her. He wished he had never met her as a teacher and whatever st^pid friend she was referring him as.

When he couldn't pretend to be asleep, he rose up from the mat and folded it. He looked at the wall-clock and it was 9:45am. He went outside, wore his slippers and made for the tap where he rinsed his face. He went back in to pick his phone and switched it on may be it had charged a little. He was pleased to find a bar which was enough to call Zainob. He knew she might have tried to call yesterday to continue pleading, but his phone was off.

Before he could click on his contact, a call came through and it was Fatimah.

“Hello!” He picked the call, his voice not clear.

“Xup George! How are you? Did you sleep well?”

“See Fatimah, I'm not fine please. Leave me alone.”

He pressed the red button on the right to end the call. He was so angry not realising it was Fatimah yet he saw her name. Might be that he was still beclouded with Miss Yemisi's disgrace yesterday; he didn't want to speak with any lady except Zainob.

He dialled her number and she picked on the second ring. Before he could say hello, she had started pleading.

“I'm deeply sorry for slapping you Femi, please forgive me!” She sobbed.

“I'm not angry anymore!” He assured.

“Please Femi, I'm sorry. I love you!”

“I've heard you Zainob. May be we talk later, I want to perform my chores.” He said.

“That means you are still angry with me. Please forgive me na!” She became emotion, sobbing so he could hear it well from his end.

“I'm not angry anymore Zainob. I just have to do my housework now. We'll talk later when I'm less busy.”

“Okay. Give me a time I should call back.”

“I can't really say o because I have to wash plates, my clothes and grandma's clothes. They are much.”

“Oh God!!! Don't you have brothers that can wash them?” She asked feigning grumbles.

“I do but don't,.................” Before he could finish the statement, his airtime was exhausted.

He looked at the screen may be he had mistakenly ended the call or it was from her end but it vibrated and he received a message from his network provider that he had 0 naira left in his account. After he had finished reading the message, he pressed back and saw 3 missed calls and another message. They were from Fatimah.

“George! What's the matter? Just wanted to ask you about the outing on Monday. I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.”

He read the message and decided to call her forgetting he had no airtime. Before the network could inform him the call wasn't going, Fatimah's call came through.

“Yes, what is it?” He fumed.

“George, are we fighting?” She asked calmly.

“No we're not. I just don't want to talk to you for now! Goodbye!” The phone beeped.

1 Like

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Barbienice(f): 2:36pm On Jun 17, 2015
@fembleez tnx for d lunch u made my day.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by ibnbazz(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
Thumbs up bro...btw we want more
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 19, 2015
*SIGHS*
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2015
Feembleez.. Nice one.. Thanks for the update. Keep it coming.
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2015

The reconciliation had gone well yesterday when she got home. She stood in awe of Kunle, totally clueless of what to do. She saw his face so pale, dry yet emotional. He had knelt at a distance begging, palms robbing against each other. She in turn didn't know what to do than shed tears.

“I'm so sorry babe!” He sniffed as if he were sobbing, “I promise never to do that again.”

She had later went up to him, lifted him off the floor and he wiped her tears. They hugged so affectionately till it took them into her room and what followed next was something she had been longing for ever since they quarrelled. Would she have had that if she didn't forgive him? Probably not!!!

All her mind about Adefemi was erased at every point in her life. She took good opportunity of the moment. She continued to moan, shrieked and all as Kunle worked his magic on her inside the room - till he was tired.

To the present,......

She had just gotten back from market, went into the room to get a cold bottle water from the fridge when she saw him asleep. She recalled all the experiences of yesterday as she looked at him where he lay. She smiled, examined his face as though she should go and play with his hairs. Then she remembered she had to prepare something they would both eat in the afternoon.

She went back to the fridge which was placed on a low stool for safety purposes at one corner of the room. There was a standard bed and a mattress beside the fridge. The room was painted pink and the ceiling white, evident it was a lady's room.

Soon as she had brought out the pepper in a small covered plastic. She went to the kitchen outside and got to work.

About 45minutes later, Kunle had woken up from sleep. His nose twitched and inhaled the aroma of the plantain that was frying outside.

His eyes brighten once as though he had not slept at all. He loved food so much, particularly one cooked by Yemisi. He had teased her often times that she cooked better than his mum but she oft wave it off. No matter how sweet the food one eats from other people, ones mother's own was still the sweetest. That anyway was a Yoruba adage.

He rose up rapidly and removed his knickers. He wore a towel round his waist to go have a bathe. Before he could get to the door, he decided he was going to know who was frying the plaintain cause he had woken hungry just after he had ate beans and yam in the morning before he slept.

He tiptoed towards the window and peeped who was cooking the food. Behold, it was his lover. His mind leapt for Joy as he knew he was surely not going to take in the aroma without tasting it.

He stepped out of the door and strolled a few foot to the kitchen.

“Hmmmmmm. The greatest cook I've ever known!” He startled her as she was turning the plantain on the frying pan.

“Why did you do that? You almost made me spill oil on myself.” She sneered and turned to him when she was done with the plantain she had wanted to turn.

“I'm sorry dear! At least you didn't spill it on yourself!” He grinned and tickled her side. She giggled and rested her head backwards until it rested on his shoulder.

“Babe!” He paused as he drew a straight face.

“Yes dear,” she turned her face sideways.

“I'm sorry for what I did the last time. Please forgive me. I promise never to do that again.”

May be truly Kunle had really changed she thought. She looked into his eyeballs with pity. She saw a new person, someone she never knew. Someone she had wanted all her life, - the way she had wanted him to be; that perfect lover.

Before seconds could eclipse, they were engaged in a romantic kiss. if not for the burnt odour/aroma of the plantain, they wouldn't have separated.

“Arh, the plantain is burnt already,” she quickly lifted the frying pan off the fire.

“Sorry dear,” he opened the pot beside the stove to see what was in it. He was so happy to see jollof in it, the aroma and the `ghost-smoke' almost knocked him off in a positive way.

“Let me go have my bathe quick. This surely is going to be delicious with the aroma and all this,” he hurried out of the kitchen as she laughed.

“Thank God he has changed,” she looked up to the ceiling and poured the remaining raw plantain into the pan when she had finished emptying the old ones into a sheave.

Meanwhile,.............

Mariam had gotten to the parkview garden. She met Melvin at the gate and they had both strolled in after a quick hug. He was happy to see her likewise was she. She had to tell him all she had faced in order to make it out with him that day. All the lies she had told her Ma.

He was grateful she had done that and never thought it all wrong that she had done the bad thing. He almost encouraged her to keep it up.

Before they could go get a seat to sit, Melvin had taken her to the Restaurant in the garden so they could get something to chill-out with.

“What do you mind taking?” He had asked as they rested on the canter of the restaurant.

“Uhmmmm! Anything!”

“Anything is nothing dear, just mention out of the list there - your favourite” he pointed up to the price list.

“Ok, I will have meatpie and Ice-cream,” she scratched her cheek, grinned.

“What about you sir?” The attendant asked all smiles.

“Same thing she's having,” he smiled at her and she returned the gesture. The attendant read what was happening and had not gone to serve the order. He was rooted to a spot - enjoying the smiles of the young lovers.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Mariam had asked Melvin when he had maintain a passionate gaze at her. He looked directly into her eyeballs. Licked his lips as though he were a dog.

“Nothing dear,” he was back from fantasy land.

“You're not gone yet?” Melvin startled the attendant who quickly reversed to prepare the orders.

“Sorry sir, let me go check the kitchen for the meatpie cause I was told it is being prepared,” he placed the ice-cream in front of them and went back again, but this time, into the kitchen.

Mariam and Melvin had to wait on him to return even when they felt there was no need for the meatpie again; they were just going to change orders as Scotch-egg was available.

The attendant had passed through the kitchen without even asking about the meatpie. He checked left and right to make sure no one saw him go into the Gent. He had sneaked his phone in against the restaurant regulations.

Only God knew what he had brought the phone along to do as he switched the Nokia 9930 on and dialled a number.

“Hello,” he said when the receiver had picked, “Felicia! How far? Omo that your boyfriend dey here with one girl o.”

“Which of my boyfriend?” Was inaudible from the receiver.

“That yellow guy na, that guy wey dey go Government College Ikoyi.” He lowered his voice as he heard footstep approach. “Hold on abeg, hold on!”

Ko! Ko! Ko!! A fist knocked at the door.

“Who is there?” The manager of sales attendants asked.

“It is I (me) sir!” He managed to speak.

“Please be fast, there are much people out there and Steven can't be as fast unless he has you alongside him.”

“Okay sir, I'm coming!” He pulled the `flusher' as if he had really been using the toilet. When he could no longer hear footstep, he took the phone back to his ears.

“Hello, are you there?”

“Yes I am! Is it Melvin you're talking about?” Felicia inquired.

“It seems so!”

“With which girl? At where?”

“At parkview garden. The girl is somehow chubby like that! Can't really describe her fully.”

“Oh, that must be the girl I met with him the other day!” She gave a mocking laughter, “are they still there?”

“They just came in ordering snacks. I think they are just stepping into the park.” The attendant revealed. “Please I have to go now,” as he heard someone's footstep.

“I will teach that girl a lesson today. I'll be there soon. Thank you!” The phone beeped.

T,b,c,...........

2 Likes

Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by kwencypresh(f): 7:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
Mariam will receive d beaten of her life
d babe nor dey hear word
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Sageez(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
kwencypresh:
Mariam will receive d beaten of her life
d babe nor dey hear word
i pray she survives the beating. Ehya too bad for lil her
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
He hid his phone back and made for the door. He collected the tray of meat pie, took it to the display stand and turned to ask his customers what they had informed him before.

“Sorry for taking your time. How many meat pie did you say you want?” He smiled.

“But why take the whole world in there! We could have taken scotch egg instead.” Melvin wasn't pleased with him, he wore a straight face.

“Like I said I'm sorry. Please don't be offended.” He pleaded once more.

“Melvin, please forget it!” Mariam put in, “can we have two meat pies, thank you!” If she knew what the attendant have done, she wouldn't have tried to calm Melvin from getting angry with him.

“But,.............” He wanted to speak as the guy turned but Mariam shut him up with a grip to his hand she had held.

He looked into her face and grinned, looked away again. When the guy had brought the snacks, he paid him and they left his presence.

“Please do call in again sir!” The attendant tried to get Melvin's smiling face but got no reply. In his mind, he deride him; he said “why can guys be so foolish?. You have a girlfriend like Felicia and still chasing this thing that looks like sack of clothes.”

When they had finally found a place to sit which was also conducive enough for them to be alone, they sat down. Mariam's mind was running wide, she imagined how this first love would be. She was going to make everything work out with Melvin.

Though she was inexperience, she counted on Melvin's experience to be a driving force in the relationship. At least, he is the head of the relationship as her dad is the head of their family. She hope he would dictate the pace for her, not minding the two other girls.

They both came into her mind, she didn't have much knowledge about Felicia cause she's never noticed her. That was the first time she was seeing anyone like her in the whole Complex, so she wasn't bothered about her.

Oge, she knew very well as a saucy girl who always talked at teachers as though they were her mate. It was because of her father's status as a Navy that made her feel on top of the world and can't be ridiculed by anyone. Why then has she come to a public school? Or her father is not being paid well in his service? She asked her thought focusing on her Ice-Cream that went from the bowl to her mouth.

She reasoned what if Oge should want to make a show! Yes, she was the only one she had business with. Oge had threatened her yet she hadn't defended herself cause she wanted to be gentle at the scene. What if she should put up a show? That won't even move me! I will also show her that, the dog that lies down as though it were a slowpoke would react when someone step on its tail.

“Why are you not eating the meat pie?” Melvin interrupted her thoughts.

She looked up suddenly and smiled “nothing really. I will eat it now!”

“Eat it now, you never ordered for it for decoration” he laughed.

“Okay!” She picked it up and took a bite.

“That's nice,” he took his face back to the bowl of ice-cream in his front and took a spoonful to his mouth. He felt the coldness as his teeth ached. He scooped another spoon but waited a bit before lifting it up.

He thought about feeding her, would it be right if he should do that? Well, he was not the shy type yet he was cautious of not stepping too far because that was the first time they were having a date. He dismissed the idea and took the spoon to his mouth again, avoiding each other's gazes.

“Melvin,” she called out looking into the saucer the meat pie lay “do you really love me the way you said?”

He was surprised she asked such question yet it was relevant she did. His facial expression changed as he lifted his face up to look at her but he couldn't meet her stare.

“Why do ask that question?”

“I just want to know.”. She raised her head; dropped the scoop-spoon.

“Mariam, I truly love you from the depth of my heart; I do!”

“Okay! But what about those girls? Aren't they your girlfriends?

“Mariam please stop this, forget about them! I don't love them anymore I swear. It is with you my heart lies.”

“See Melvin,” she started in a calm voice, very realistic tone, “I know you love me but I'm afraid.”. She looked away as she took a deep breath.

“Afraid of what Mariam?” He left the meat pie he had held in hand for almost 1minute and tried to get her eyeballs in touch with his.

“I love you Melvin,” she nearly broke down, “this would be my first encounter and I don't want it to be hurting. I've never been hurt before except may be my friends offend me.

I would like to tell you now that I'm a novice and you'll just have to take things easy with me. There are things I might not be capable of or somethings I might overlook as irrelevant.”

She paused to look into his eyes; took her hands on the table and held his hands tight, she continued.

“Please don't hurt me as I entrust my heart to your care. Promise me you won't?”

“I promise you Mariam, I won't. I know you don't know how much I love you; if you do, you wouldn't have had the thought of me hurting you.”

“I know but, you just have to understand you are my first relationship.” Their chatters faded away.

They continued to talk without noticing the change in their environment. People had strolled towards them, left. Some had decided to lay on the lawn as there were no seat again. The place was getting crowdy as it was a weekend; many families; lovers had come to chill out and enjoy themselves.

Felicia had strolled around the park looking for Melvin and the rat he was getting crazy about. She had searched different places yet she couldn't find anyone who looked like Melvin. She thought the guy who called her might have afterall lied to her.

She had call the attendants line but it wasn't going through. She felt like going to meet the guy but she knew it could spell problem for him as he was still on duty. Well, she decided she was going to give it a last shot by either calling Melvin to ask where he is or go to the only place she hadn't visited in the park.

The place she stared at from afar, trees bordering it; people scattered about in different location - having some nice time with their halves.

She trudged along the promenade to where she had not searched for him before. As she walked, she dialled Melvin's number, it said.

“The MTN number you're trying to call is currently not reachable at the moment, please try again later, thank you!”

She re-dialled three more times and got same reply, she continued her walk along the path. When she had gotten to where people were seated; some lying on the floor, she cautioned her steps and took it very slow; one stroll of the leg after the other - meanwhile her eyes were surveying every couple at the location.

She almost gave up hope as she had circled yet didn't see anyone like Melvin or the fat rat. Then she saw a purple shirt afar from the north side she stood. She had seen Melvin in such shirt before so she decided to confirm if it was he because she hadn't caught Mariam's appearance. She walked on till she was some 20metres away, then she saw Mariam. That was a clue enough.

“God don catch you today,” she hurried till she got to the table and interrupted their silent discussion.

“What do you want here? And who invited you?” Melvin was surprised.

“Oh, so you think I don't know! You this fool, useless thing.”

“Excuse me,..................” Mariam wanted to say before she was cut short.

“You better shut that your mouth before I descend on you! I have no business with you so stay out of this.”

“How can I stay out of this when you stand and insult my boyfriend in my presence!” Mariam had not been so bold before in her life, she stamped the table and rose up.

Melvin was dismayed, Felicia also was caught by surprise. She hadn't expected Mariam to have the mouth to talk. What might have given her courage?.

“Eh eh eh, so you have guts? Wow, I never thought you'll be so bold to confront me you this bitch!”

“Mariam please sit down!” Melvin begged still sitting on his seat.

“If you dare call me a bitch again, I swear to Allah, I will slap your face!”

Mariam had not realized she was talking to a girl of 21, someone who was almost 5years above her age. Not even that, she had also not heard who Felicia was in the whole complex. She was the number 1 of the female S.O.Ps', nobody ever messes with her - not even her teachers.

She was in her SS3 and didn't care what may happen as she was never bright in her studies. She didn't have any clue of what her coming Exam might mean to determine her life, her future.

Nonetheless, she had her body she gave to feeble minded teachers, even the Principal hadn't rejected it the last time she waited until all students had gone home and seduced him. So she knew no one could stop her from writing her WAEC.

“The day you'll dare to do that, hell shall bid you welcome,” Felicia threatened, “and let me remind you, you are a bitch with some fat cunt who's looking for a rod to feed on. Such a bitch you are!”

Before she had finished saying her last word, she had lifted Melvin's bowl of Ice-cream and splash, she poured it into Mariam's face.

Melvin was dumb - as all he did was to sit and watch the girls engage themselves in threats. He didn't even move when Felicia had thrown the Ice-cream into her face.

The next thing Mariam did after she had managed to open her eyes was two successive slap that thundered; her chubby hand was well cupped that it felt bags of cement had been dropped suddenly on the floor. The noise startled those that were close-by.

Melvin rose, he decided this was getting out of hands but before he could hold Felicia, she pushed him aside, paced forward and held Mariam's hair. Mariam's size was intimidating and she made use of it even with her head in pain. Three slaps had landed on her face before she could start struggling with her own hands to hit Felicia as they locked each other in women's fight.

People who had seen what was happening rushed across, unfortunately, Mariam's Uncle - Uncle Salisu was among those coming to seperate them.

T,b,c,..............

Please Vote,...........

Scentmarlc

As Mr. Nairaland 2015.

Voting exercise currently on. Click on this link https://www.nairaland.com/2395706/mr-nairaland-contest-2015-elimination/5 to vote.

Please my honourable followers, do not put me to shame. Storm the thread in numbers and vote for Scentmarlc.

Thank you as you do so! smiley

God bless cool
Re: Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. by Fembleez1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2015
nimat158:
i dnt drink much bt i cn manage 2 mc dowels,2 jack daniel na a botte of magic moment.....nd ..nd 2 plate of cat fish with anoda plate of asorted meat dats all

Where I go get money for all those? shocked
ibnbazz:
Only an update...common man you making me anxious and it ain't good for my health

Boss, abeg no vex for me embarassed

Barbienice:
@fembleez we your readers are hungry.feed us with update plzzz

wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (37) (Reply)

Three Sides Of A Coin / Lost in Lust [A story by Toyin Olorunsola] / STORY: Babe In Total Control

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.