Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (65817 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by zeb04(f): 8:26am On Mar 28, 2015
How can your old mum fight with your wife?
That is the height of irresponsiblity.

I can never immagine my dad will fight with my husband. Where is the respect for himself! It would be the most embarrasing day of my life....God forbid.

Your mum is naturally is troublesome person.for all I can read here,she threw the first slap and she is the one refusing to make peace.

OGa oh.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
No need of going back, the deed had been done, but first protect your first family, your wife and your children, don't listen to anyone wanting to destroy your home (because there peace, joy and happiness your wife can give your family) that your mother can never give you now, but you need to talk to your wife to take life easy next time because she can avoid this problem if she didn't push too far,

But first, you need to really start begging your mummy to consider your children future, if you send her out tell your mummy it will affect your children and indirectly affect her (you mummy) and also affect you psychologically.

When you persist in your begging with this point if truly she the one that born you and want good for you, she will understand.

Then you can later tell your wife to go and beg her, and when she is going, which you must accompany her, make sure you buy your mummy all those lovely things she love to use and eat because your wife may not want to use her money to buy it, but you need to let IG appear as if is your wife that buy it.

Then when you settle with your mummy she will settle the rest on your behalf.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Crieff(m): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

What the hell are you people saying? A woman slapped my mom? And you expect me to take it like it's Nescafé? Why is everybody so hypocritical in judging? My wife can not even have the effrontery to slap my junior sister, not to talk of my mother. WTF are you people talking self?

What are you going on about? Your wife slapped your mum and she's sorry...what else do you want? If you will kick her out, the OP is not considering that line of action because that wife and those two children are his family, do you understand? They are his FAMILY.

9 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justi4jesu(f): 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm....its easy to give advice when you weren't the person that received the HOT SLAP in front of the Mum's Sister and Friend. Anyone that doesn't want to be slapped in return, better respect your old age else you will receive what you sent out in hundred folds. angry

@OP go visit your Mum and talk to her but don't ever leave your wife, You'll regret it

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 8:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Dragonking:

so because a female elder lays hands on you, you see it right as an opportunity to fight and show your power right. If no respectable elder will lay hands on another person, no respectable wife will reply with violence. Two wrong don't make a right. Now she inflicted deep cuts on the woman's face, did she win a trophy for it? what if she pushed or hit her MIL and she fell and died in the process, what excuse will she give?

She had the opportunity of coming out of this issue on top but she blew it away by fighting back.

Thank you very much. You got it. The woman was weak, immature.

She had the opportunity of coming out of this issue on top but she blew it away by fighting back.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by queenbetty1(f): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmmmm what she did was very bad but my own advise is that,go meet your inlaws explain everything to them nd ask them to follow you,ur wife,your pastor and also the person that your mother like most I won't advise you to leave your wife because of your children so after doing all you can punish your wife.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by tellwisdom: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Op, don't come back here asking for my advice never again if i never hear say u don pursue am angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by emmatok(m): 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
MadCow1:

My take..

First and foremost Sir, you are a married man and your loyalty is to your wife and kids not your mother. This is the harsh and hard truth.

Secondly your mother has the least right when it comes to making demands in your matrimonial home. The mother of the baby refused to give her pictures of the baby and she has every right to do so because she is the mother. Remember that your mother's beef with your wife stems primarily from the fact that she is your mother so technically she is being served with her own medicine.

And the fact that your mother threw the first slap is even most shocking to me. Some wives would have laid her out with one blow.

Finally, if all efforts to genuinely broker peace fails, then in the interest of your immediate family, keep your mother in her home and keep your wife in hers. Nothing says they must be friends. But in all, your primary interest should be towards your wife not your mother.

And when his wife leaves him, he will run back to his mother.
Well our mothers are always forgiven.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Stop with the fallacies. Your opinion says otherwise.

enough of the double sidedness.

tongue u`ve lost me. At least am making sense to over 15 SENSIBLE persons

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by san316(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Cpumping:
I really dnt know wat to advice u. I wd b in a more confused state if I were in ur shoes. of course u cant leave ur wife. if u can get yr wife to apologize, I guess it wd quell the matter.
I agree with this dude. Compel your wife to apologise to your mum and let her promise never to allow what happened repeat itself. I think you gave your wife too much freedom to warrant her exchanging blows with your mum. You must spell it out for her to know that your mum is above her in terms of age and position. You can get another wife but not another mother.

So you have to be stern in addressing your wife instead of divorce.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
perfectionist:
Nairalanders, I'm in a quagmire! About one week ago, my mother came to visit my family with her sister and a friend. After the preliminary greetings and felicitations, I proceeded to take leave of my guests in order to go and service my car, leaving them in the hands of my wife after having provided some refreshments for them.
Now, my wife and mother have no love lost between them and barely get along but the joviality they displayed together in my presence combined with the fact that my mother's sister and friend were also around made me to believe all will be well and nothing will go wrong.
No sooner had I left home than I received a frantic call from my wife to return quickly that all hell had broken loose.
Upon getting home, I found my mother and my wife on the 3-seater going at each other with both wailing. I managed to separate them and proceeded to find the cause of the fight. I was told by the two onlookers (mother's sister and a friend) that my wife prevented my mother from taking some photos of the child dedication we did a few weeks back from the photo album. This incensed my mother and led to my wife being slapped following which all hell was broken loose. My mother even sustained a deep scratch on her face.
Now, my family members have insisted that my wife must leave the house for committing this abomination (their words, not mine). Indeed, my mother has told me in no uncertain terms that mother and son relationship has ended as long as my wife continues to remain in the house.
I love my wife and has two young children with her but this whole issue has complicated things.
What should I do? Your candid advice and suggestions will be appreciated.
are you going to marry your mother
whats the assurance that there will be peace between your mum and the next wife you will bring home
i am very sure your wife has done all she can to make your mum like her cuz as a girl we all go extra-miles to impress our Mother-inlaw especially...but your mun dnt like ur wife, n no matter what your wife does, its an abormination to your mum...soooo Use your sense oo

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Mobebi(m): 8:29am On Mar 28, 2015
I am a man.
I have read all the comments and am ashamed for what men are advising.

guy, your wife is your wife and your mum has no right to ask for the pixs. you must protect your wife first. how can you say u don't know wat to do? u r married for goodness sake. y must your mother slap your wife? did your fathers mother ever slap her? why didn't she ask for the pix while your still in d house?

my brother, protect your wife first and kids. You are not a child. or mother shouldn't think she has say over your wife and think she can just barge in anytime to ask for anything and expect to get.

just don't blame your wife. want does your want to do with those pix self? am suspecting her for witchcraft.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by kilokeys(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
op.. ur mother hit her first..

send ur mother packing..

in 30 years or less.. u would nt regret keeping ur wife

think of ur children

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Crieff:

What are you going on about? Your wife slapped your mum and she's sorry...what else do you want? If you will kick her out, the OP is not considering that line of action because that wife and those two children are his family, do you understand? They are his FAMILY.

Where in the OP's comprehension did he said his wife was sorry. I have my dose of fiery housewives experience. I know how fatal these women can metamorphose to if left to breed.

Don't preach to me BS because the real world does not work that way.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by emerged01(m): 8:30am On Mar 28, 2015
it almost happened to me. well,in my own case,I foresaw trouble,so I begged my wife that if by any means trouble comes up between them when I'm not around she should wait for me. I told my mother the same thing. I warned them and told them the consequences if they fail to do so. each time I came back I always have reports of misunderstanding till my mother left, of which I was able to resolved.
in no circumstances will my wife fight in my absence,I have made it known to her over and over that the consequence could be unbearable. so no matter condition, she always wait for me. firstly,I will blame you because you didn't put that fear in your wife. had it been,she has your fear at heart,she would have waited for you since they won't be leaving before your arrival.
secondly,your wife have no right to challenge your mother on any issue in your absence. she is guilty of doing that. and like wise your mum too,your mum should have waited for you. what I can see is that both of them don't have respect for you because it seems you have not been able to be the real man.

well,the deed has be done,all you need now is to tell your wife to call her parent and move to your parent house to apologise. unless you want to marry second wife because of your mum and destroy the future of your children. I see no reason for divorce because all parties involved are guilty.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by tellwisdom: 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
zeb04:

I can never immagine my dad will fight with my husband. Where is the respect for himself! It would be the most embarrasing day of my life....God forbid.

Your mum is naturally is troublesome person.for all I can read here,she threw the first slap and she is the one refusing to make peace.

OGa oh.

E be like sey something dey worry your breassst. U dey ready the story upside down?? ...Infact, can i work on your boobsss?? sad
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Imoy(m): 8:31am On Mar 28, 2015
aflyingbird:
why are some of y'all blaming the wife ?

OP , ur mother wanted to take the photos, but u didn't mention her wanting to print them and bring back the original. 1) ur wife had every right to prevent her from taking the photos ( they are her photos after all ), especially if there was no mention of printing. they r child dedication photos dat mean a lot to ur wife , of course she won't let anyone take them just like that . 2) ur mother had no right to slap ur wife just 'cus ur wife said she couldn't take the pictures. why hit her? she isn't ur child neither is she a little kid to be slapped anyhow. u don't put ur hands on anyone. let's be fair here : your mother initiated this fight. ur mother had her sister n friend there so of course they will take her side, ur wife is the lone ranger dat they ganged up on , but if u ask me she is the victim . they were probably looking for a fight from the start

Are u for real?

A good wife should have suggested printing a copy for her MIL instead of bluntly refusing her MIL to take it.

And No reason on dis life is justifiable for a wife to hit her MIL, no reason at all.

If na me, d love I get for my wife go reduce to 89%

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Amybijou:

tongue u`ve lost me. At least am making sense to over 15 SENSIBLE persons

Hahaha, funny. You should have added Sai GEJ and watch the likes pile up.

You equate likes to being sensible? You failed me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

What the hell are you people saying? A woman slapped my mom? And you expect me to take it like it's Nescafé? Why is everybody so hypocritical in judging? My wife can not even have the effrontery to slap my junior sister, not to talk of my mother. WTF are you people talking self?

So the wife is there to be slapped and kicked about? His mum is lucky....some women will slap her back and still throw her out of the house, she will wait for her son outside...violent should not be condoned

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by samael: 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Brother MAN don't just take it lightly at all,your wife and you is one,don't accept any traditional nonsence in your house,some mothers want to lord over their adult sons forever,firstly an album is meant to enjoy viewing pictures in it when handed to guest,that includes blood relatives who don't live in your house,your mother has no authourity whatsoever! to take out any picture in the guise of it's my sons album,she should be the one to apologise to your wife for slapping her,bro if she doesn't,you're actually the one being slapped.Man don't take nonsence! at all !!!

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 8:32am On Mar 28, 2015
Dont Just instil fear in ur wife unecessarily cos you may not get the best from her... In the same vein, tell your mother how much ur wife means to you and how both of them must alwys stay in peace, rmbr it takes two to tangle... Ur mother is ur life and so are your kids and mayb just mayb ur wife too...
atakamus:
You be mad man, I dey tell you. Go and fight her own mama so that she go know what it means. Why on earth will she stop your mom from collecting picture of her grandchild? She due craze? Madness the worry her? If your mama no born, she for see u marry? Thunder fire her there and u self wey the come here to ask rubbish question. Show that bitch the door right away.
I told my wife before we marry that my mother is my life. Our dad is dead. I told her that as a first son my mother is my first wife through inheritance. It is my paramount duty to take care of her. I warn her that any day she tried nonsense with mother, I will pull down heaven that day. She can play with anything but not my mother. You stupid wife had the guts to beat up your mother and you come here to ask question. Boy you de mad, you dey hear. Banga head.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by veraiyke(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Find a way to broker peace. But ur wife seems to me mischievous. She was d one who called to attract sympathy n yet from d story she is at fault. She has no right whatsoever to stop her mother- in- law from taking pics. She has no respect for her. So broda take your wife to her ppl n before them lay your complain and warn her sternly or face eviction. But also talk to your mom. As d mother she should have avoided a fight with her daughter-in-law. D best
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
Winneygirl:
your wife was looking for a fight.
People will always overstep. if she was so attached to the pics she could have selected some and given your mum.
But she chose to make a mountain of nothing. Probably talked rudely to your mum which made your mum lash out because it was in the presence of other people.
your wife has to apologise and it is your place to ensure that she gives your mum the respect that is due her.
My thought too.

They set a simple trap for her and she fell right into it.
We all should ask God for wisdom just like king Solomon did.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by richyblink1(m): 8:33am On Mar 28, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Bros, thanks for your mature comments.

I am not advocating for the wife to be sent away because the mother said so. I am only advocating that the wife should APOLOGIZE. SHE MUST APOLOGIZE. GENUINELY. For love to foster. Otherwise, the husband must be ready for a bumpy ride.

But if she is adamant to apologizing, then send her packing. Her parents will come back and do the apologizing, in a more awkward manner.

Life is too short to allow hate to foster between family members. Once you lose your sense of apologizing for your wrong doings, I automatically label you a threat.

No hard feelings man, only replied you because you called me "a moral joker", asking if I am married. Not forgetting your example about being married to your sister.

Like I said, no hard feelings!!!
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
justwise:

So the wife is there to be slapped and kicked about? His mum is lucky....some women will slap her back and still throw her out of the house, she will wait for her son outside...violent should not be condoned

If my wife loves me, she will not do that. Once she does that, I'm sure she's prepared to leave the house too.

Stop acting like pussies.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by anitank(f): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Mother in-laws can be very wicked and controlling. As far as I'm concerned your wife can't be blamed at all, she must have been pushed too hard she couldn't take it any longer. What did your mother come to your house with her sister and friend to do? They came to start a fight! And they patiently waited for you to leave the house to initiate one. I'm glad your wife was strong enough to show them who the boss was

If your wife didn't respect you or your mother, she wouldn't have called you before the fight escalated, my opinion. Mother in-laws should learn to stop sticking their noses where they don't belong, not every wife cares about tradition.

If your mother cannot love and respect your wife after she's had two of her grandchildren, then she shouldn't expect same from her. She can't keep playing the perfect wife forever

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by TheFilmmaker: 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
richyblink1:

No hard feelings man, only replied you because you called me "a moral joker", asking if I am married. Not forgetting your example about being married to your sister.

Like I said, no hard feelings!!!

Bros you no dey forget matter o.

My blood was boiling then! cry
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by emerged01(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
zeb04:

OGa oh.

hmmmm,you are a woman. you have to be tolerant. I sensed you would have done the same. All parties involved have to be blamed. the wife should have waited for her husband. most times,the best way to correct your mother in law is through husband,you don't do it on your own.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
cococandy:
What is the cause of the animosity between them?
Get to the root to solve the problem.

You know most of us Nigerians are superstitious.
I've heard people believe that one can use pictures to do juju for someone else. grin

What is your wife afraid of that she's not telling you?

Uncle you can't leave your wife for that reason.
Let her apologize to your mother for hitting her back and getting into a fight with her.
Na old woman she be o. What if she'd injured her seriously in the fight? Old people are fragile.
She could have tired to endure the slap and wait to tell you when you get back (easy to say I know).

As for your mom, when everything is settled you need to talk to her.
I know old people are revered, as such almost worshipped and can do no wrong in the eyes of traditional laws. Still she needs to be more peaceful. The pictures don't belong to her. Since she asked your wife and your wife said no, she should have waited until you got back to ask you instead of slapping your wife. Is your wife a riffraff that can be slapped anyhow? So annoying angry

She could have even asked you before you left since she knows she doesn't get along too well with your wife.

Those two ladies she brought to visit with her, why didn't they stop the fracas before you got there?
I'm suspecting them.

For her to slap her DIL in the presence of visitors means it has been decided that she has and deserves no respect in your house. Sad.

Pls set the boundaries in your home o.

I don't know why women won't let their sons have peace in their marriages.

Women am not taking sides but see as you take style de blame the mil. grin

You wan tell me sey if na d wife mama slap d wife she no go endure, abi she go slap her own mama back?

I am not for violence of any kind no matter the age or circumstance, or allow yourself to be abused but if stepping away will douse the tension and give way for peaceful resolution, then the wife should have taken one for the team.

Woes betide the wife that will slap my mom no matter her reason. Heaven helps my mom if she slaps my wife and my wife is wise enough to step away and let me handle the issue.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by LadyAmaka(f): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Your wife is absolutely wrong for hitting back but you were not actually there to see what sort of words and treatment that must have pushed her to that extent. How can one explain the fact that two other women could not seperate them or are they the one that actually gingered your mother to believe she can trash a woman in her own home.
In this our society, most mother inlaws always make their daughter inlaws to feel as if they are wort nothing in their husbands house. Most of them always want to control their sons family affair as if the son is still a teenager. I see that as a planned deal to bring up a reason to send her out of your home because they have not been in good terms.
The action she displayed in your home, would she have tolerated it from her own mother in law in her time? Your wife is the only person that understands what she is avoidng by refusing her to collect the pix. She bore the children and if anything happen to any, the pain will be much more on her. You are a man that should kow what you want. Your first family is your wife and children. Mothers should be peace makers in their home and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by onoja12: 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
i can see you come from the same line as the woman,but fact remains,any woman who doesn't respect her husbands parents but respect her own,can not be said to be a wife,rather a woman on a mission,and my people say that is just the beginning,if she gets away with that,she would set her eyes on bigger embarrassment. my mother can not kill me after all she left and raised me before the wife sew me that she wants to marry.so what can you say is your excuse for holding a picture of my family.the answer is simple trouble maker.

Now if you give your mother free hands in my house,how much more my own mother when am the head of the house,anyway you look at this the wife has brought out her true colors and it must be contained before it causes a bigger problem.

I would give you a story,true life.where i come from the first son of the house becomes king once his father passes on.so time back the king passed on and the elders traveled to go and inform the first son that his father has passed on and he should come and prepare to be crowned,when they got there,the tradition is that once people come you first offer them water to drink,then give them food pending when your husband can attend to them.but rather when they got to the eldest sons house,the wife asses them to be poor people therefore she kept them out for hours,after allowing them in she just walk away without greeting them because she heard they came from the village.to cut the long story short after a while the elders stood up and walked out of the house,they told her to inform her husband that they have seen his wife,then they went straight to the house of the second son,his wife immediately offered them water and food before the husband came and they told him that they as elders have agreed that he be made king rather than his elder brother.he was made king when the elder brother heard he wanted to start a fight,they asked him why he is just coming and didn't his wife tell him that they came to this house or didn't she deliver there message.let me stop there the idea is his lineage lost out and this is no story,they had to make the elder brother a third class king to keep the peace but under his younger brother.

Women who don't know the beginning of anything want to claim more knowledge then does who have been there before them would end up destroying there husbands

ugwum007:

a big and empty drum..thats u

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by xdos(m): 8:38am On Mar 28, 2015
The truth...
What God has joined together, let no man put asunder. No matter how good a MIL is or a DIL is, they cannot live together. One thing I have discovered is, women are territorial in nature.
For me.. My mum will leave my house that minute. She has no right whatsoever to touch my wife or ask me to send her packing. What is she trying to do? run my house for me?.. She is more like trying to tell you that you are not man enough... Your mum's authority ends in her husband's house.
After she must have left my house, I'll now talk to my wife... I'll rebuke her for fighting with an elderly woman.. For her to fight with my mum is purely lack of respect for me... She would have simply gone to her room and wait for me to come back and handle the issue myself.

I wont send her packing becos my mum said so.. I wont rebuke her in my mum's presence... In all.. Wisdom is profitable to direct!

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

AbdulRahman Musa Impregnated Inmate’s Wife, Married Her / Politician's Wife Caught Cheating In Delta With Another Man (Photos, Video) / The Snake I Killed Tonight (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.