Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,728 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? - Family (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? (65975 Views)

My Wife Spat On My Face This Morning, What Should I Do? / Wife Asks Our Son To Beat Me Up Anytime We Quarrel —pastor Tells Court / Re; My Wife Fought With My Mum Following A Quarrel. My Own Opinion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:
All these send her away send her to her parents gist.
Who the hell do you people think you are sending away? A toddler?
House wey pesin blood,money and sweat help build na im una wan send away.

Or is it when she hears sending away she starts shaking? Who still has that fear? a woman who works and can handle the bills?
I laugh in Jakarta..una never start.
Who's money helped pay the rent...

Na you go pack commot or you wait when rent is up I renew the lease while you can go find somewhere else.
If I contributed to building the house,we sell it off and share the money or you pay me my part.
Una never see before.
Its only an idiot that's moved by useless threats in this day and age

Send her to her parents my pancake yansh.
Rabbish!

Buhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Jahblessme: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
@IDEApro
You pay her her own share and she can go
Ahhhh you and mama leaving na there e better pass.
No cleaning or cooking ,just face the kids,no overgrown baby blocking space.. Sheer bliss!
That's like granting her mini holiday..who no like beta thing??
How many men have their own homes before marrying? Very few so the woman still contributes,then they're talking send her out cheesy
Try am naa,only an ode that doesn't know her rights will shake

@pickabeau
The ogaontop no go gree.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pickabeau1: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:

@pickabeau
The ogaontop no go gree.

*In Jega Voice*
Pics or ADONBILIVIT grin
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jahblessme:

Or is it when she hears sending away she starts shaking? Who still has that fear? a woman who works and can handle the bills?

Na you go pack commot or you wait when rent is up I renew the lease while you can go find somewhere else.
If I contributed to building the house,we sell it off and share the money or you pay me my part.
Una never see before.

Rabbish!

Some of the posters are children
Some are jambites about to leave home their very first time
Many have never had a steady relationship let alone attempted marriage.
I am certain the op is able to separate the comments and categorize them by intelligence and experience.

7 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Texcoco(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2015
If the wife is the breadwinner then Op's mother better swallow her pride as a matriachy and her horrific injuries into accepting DIL's "eye-service" apologies but if otherwise....
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by ima1616(f): 5:03pm On Mar 31, 2015
we are all talking abt MIL and DIL. For Christ sake this was the picture of her grandchild I think the MIL deserve to have that. Haba women and their pete pete issues.

prayers and wisdom is d key.

today u are a Dil tomorrow u will be a Mil.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Stillfire: 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2015
What the heck is this confirmation code you have to use to log into NL? undecided Am I the only one getting it? undecided

Anyway, so the mother decided to go combative and violent with the wife because she was refused pictures? Certainly the mother is not the most matured person and should get the bigger blame for how things turned out. Nigerian elders need to learn a thousand things about respect and boundaries.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by SummerShane(f): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2015
Ur mother shld go and sleep.was dat hw other destroyed her own marriage?I would advice u tell ur dad and den tell ur mom not 2 put assunder wot God hAs join 2gether.If she wants to vex,let her go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by DukeNija(m): 8:05am On Apr 01, 2015
creepsyme:
while your mum was overzealous, ur wife over reacted, your mum shuld have accorded ur wife the respect of asking for the pic instead of taking dem herself from d album. been dat dey hardly get along u shuldnt have left them all by theirselves. this is the conclusion of the matther; your mother is to be blame and pls dont send your wife away.

Really? His mom is to blame? How would you feel if your husband fights your dad? And throws him a punch. Will you also blame your father? Given exactly the same situation and circumstance.
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by pragmatistm(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2015
@op, sorry I will be blunt here. Both your mother and wife have acted wrongly. Your mother does not have any right slapping an adult under her roof. No matter what the problem between them is, she did wrong by slapping your wife. She should have waited for you to come back and narrate the issue to you. Also she does not have the right to demand that you send your wife away. No. You have that right and that under one condition by the holy Bible:infidelity. So if your wife fought your mother is not enough reason for sending her away.

Your wife too was a disgrace to you. For her to enter into struggle with your mother is a no no no. She acted foolishly. She has forgotten that your mother is also now her mother. Can she do that to her own biological mother?

My advice: pray about the matter. Then call your wife to order. Ask her to kneel down and apologize to mama even shedding sincere tears before her. Whether your mother accepts the apology or not, your wife must do it. But if mother does not accept the apology go to her a second and possibly a third time. Then leave the matter. DON'T EVER THINK OF SENDING YOUR WIFE AWAY. Your mother cannot be your wife. Please don't listen to those nairaland kindergarten comment telling you "send her away".

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by creepsyme(f): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2015
DukeNija:

Really? His mom is to blame? How would you feel if your husband fights your dad? And throws him a punch. Will you also blame your father? Given exactly the same situation and circumstance.
if I have an unruly father and he strike my hubby first and my hubby hits back in defends no qualms knowing well the kind of father I have and my husband as well that he wuld never fight my father, anyway have u ever been so pushed to d wall?

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by klark3: 8:06pm On Apr 01, 2015
What a shame!!!
Weak men every where...

Op u're nothing but a weak man, for ur wife to have summoned courage to even insult ur mum, talk more of hit, bespeaks she's d man of d house. Would she do it her mum? For ur wife to suspect ur mum & ur family of witchcraft is an affront on u & ur family..

FYI, ur mum is not angry with ur wife, she angry with u for not taking any prominent action to redress her reprehensible attitude, by @least sending her packing for a minimum period of one month, thereafter u'll take her to ur mum, for apology... What a shame!!! I believe ur sister wouldn't treat it with levity if her husband should hit ur mum, let alone u, a man! U're indeed a disgrace to men.

Rubbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by babygirlfl: 8:31pm On Apr 01, 2015
I think men who think of sending their wife packing actually go to women with low self esteem or women who they can treat like rubbish. It's not every woman that you can look at and send away. What rubbish.

My Jamaican friend would say "Duppy know who fi frighten".

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Goldenboy007(m): 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2015
She beats your mother and you testified seeing a mark on your mother's face. They are both guilty but for respect sake do what they asked you to do first, later go and beg them. I am sure they are not planning to take over the welfare of the children, all they want is for her to be sober. If you don't do that , you will be next . Women that will beat their own mother won't see anything wrong in this ... but Karma will always throw a curved ball !

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Ngokafor(f): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Jahblessme:

Una never see before.

Rabbish!

...lol...very funny!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by chibic(m): 8:46pm On Apr 03, 2015
NmaGOD44:
sorry to say this but ur husband is silly for saying dat and u are even more silly for sharing it with us here.....he should tell u not to fight cos it will damage ur image not cos he won't support u....wat kinda silly talk is dat??....wat if his youngest brother slapped u and u slapped him right back and he will come home and scold u for slapping his younger brother dat should be same age as urs??.......very silly indeed.....some people shaaaa....taking nonsense from their so called husbands ......
she is enjoying her marriage with her husband and you are suffocating over it.silly woman!
Re: Pls Help!! My Wife Fought With My Mother Following A Quarrel. What Should I Do? by Jorussia(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Nawa o

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Man With 4 Wives, 32 Children (video) / Are You Sexually Compatible With Your Spouse? / Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.