Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Special Letter To Seun And Mods - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Letter To Seun And Mods (2371 Views)

Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Letter To Seun And Mods by ishiamu(m): 7:52am On Mar 28, 2015
I will like to use this medium to appeal to you seun (nairaland C.e.o) and the other mods to please ban any moniker that drops fake result of polls in other to mislead people, let your forum not be one to use in spreading false results which can cause chaos in the country.

Thanks I hope you see meaning to this.

Cc : Seun lalasticlala ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44 maclatunji oamj4u and other mods take note

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by viczing(m): 7:54am On Mar 28, 2015
ishiamu:
I will like to use this medium to appeal to you seun (nairaland C.e.o) and the other mods to please ban any moniker that drops fake result of polls in other to mislead people, let your forum not be one to use in spreading false results which can cause chaos in the country.

Cc : Seun lalasticlala ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44 maclatunji oamj4u and other mods take note

Seconded

Cc : barcanista, phockphockman, cleverly, tp10, temitemi1, severussnape, firefire, truckpusher, trailblazer1, sincerenigerian

3 Likes

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Edygrin(m): 7:58am On Mar 28, 2015
ishiamu:

Thirded! Sorry Supported

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Its all part of the election fun. At the end of the day only inec results count.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by kay1one2(m): 7:59am On Mar 28, 2015
Democracy is better than war! #votenotfight! !!
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by kay1one2(m): 8:00am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Its all part of the election fun. At the end of the day only inec results count.

Apc members and propaganda! undecided

6 Likes

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2015
Iss0kay grin
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Edygrin(m): 8:02am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
You call it fun? That act can kill hundreds of people

10 Likes

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by DahtzFestjayz: 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by jamex93(m): 8:04am On Mar 28, 2015
yea....seconded!
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
I concur to this motion!
ishiamu:

cc: Seun,lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by kay1one2(m): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
0p0nu.... 0p n0 menti0n any party name.....abeg re-read and c0rrect ur duMb0 Brain angry

I believe I quoted someone.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:18am On Mar 28, 2015
Edygrin:
You call it fun? That act can kill hundreds of people
How? Enjoy the fun of the election. How do you tell the authenticity of results before you hear from inec?
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by cirmuell(m): 8:19am On Mar 28, 2015
Dem they tell person that one ni? Make e allow them na, even his disclaimer won't be able to safe his arse. undecided
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Edygrin(m): 8:21am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

How? Enjoy the fun of the election. How do you tell the authenticity of results before you hear from inec?
You wait for the result @ ur polling unit after voting. There's nothing more authentic than that

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 28, 2015
Edygrin:
You wait for the result @ ur polling unit after voting. There's nothing more authentic than that
Exactly and i will enjoy reading other results from polling unit here till i hear officially from inec.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

try such fun and get your sorry ass banned.

At Op (ishiamu) please use this opportunity to change your moniker or else, you know now?
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 28, 2015
viczing:

Seconded

Cc : barcanista, phockphockman, cleverly, tp10, temitemi1, severussnape, firefire, truckpusher, trailblazer1, sincerenigerian
I am in agreement with you @ OP!!!

Reporting Live From my PU. Accreditation is yet to start!
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by bettercreature(m): 8:35am On Mar 28, 2015
Just testing if
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Firefire(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
viczing:

Seconded

We are aligned.

God bless Nigeria

God bless Nairaland.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by kay1one2(m): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Is dat where u fr0m
No w0nder U misQu0ted d 0Pgrin

0GBENI GO BACK T0 UR PERMANENT Z0NE tongue

Are you sure you're okay?!
"quoting the op"?!
When?!
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Edygrin(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Exactly and i will enjoy reading other results from polling unit here till i hear officially from inec.
sure! but all the OP was saying is that it should be genuine not fake
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
kay1one2:

Are you sure you're okay?!
"quoting the op"?!
When?!
Just g0 back 2 ur cage plz grin

Thankyhugrin

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 28, 2015
adeitoro:

try such fun and get your sorry ass banned.

At Op (ishiamu) please use this opportunity to change your moniker or else, you know now?
Na you go ban me? Because you know from your house which result is fake or original. Election is not war, go out, vote and enjoy history.

Inec results is the only results that counts.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by meforyou1(m): 8:41am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
so u support the spread of falsehood or what?
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by kay1one2(m): 8:42am On Mar 28, 2015
Jezyfreezman:
Just g0 back 2 ur cage plz grin

Thankyhugrin

Smh!
Yaba left seems to have wifi now!
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by David0(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2015
OP u hv my support on dis one.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Na you go ban me? Because you know from your house which result is fake or original. Election is not war, go out, vote and enjoy history.

Inec results is the only results that counts.

ok suit yourself.
But remember to vote GEJ.
Thank me later

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To Someone Tanoids Call The "Daura President" - Cramjones / Britain Writes FG, Requests Ex-convict Alamieyeseigha’s Extradition To London / Biafra Is Ijaw, Not Igbo - Asari Dokubo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.