Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,591 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Special Letter To Seun And Mods - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Letter To Seun And Mods (2379 Views)

Nairalanders And Mods, Its Time We End This Nonsense / Attention Seun And Whoever It May Concern. / Seun And The Mods Ban These Cloned Monikers Baccanista And Sincerenigerian OR... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
so u support the spread of falsehood or what?
How do you tell if results is false if you have not heard from inec? Except you are saying no one should post any results from their polling unit.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Edygrin:
sure! but all the OP was saying is that it should be genuine not fake
We can only know genuine results when inec releases them. This thread is just raising unnecessary fears. Enjoy your elections.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by SeverusSnape(m): 8:53am On Mar 28, 2015
viczing:

Seconded

Cc : barcanista, phockphockman, cleverly, tp10, temitemi1, severussnape, firefire, truckpusher, trailblazer1, sincerenigerian
Thirded!...me too, It's only APC fans that can go as far as that. They and propaganda are like bread and margarine.

2 Likes

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Scatterboss(m): 8:58am On Mar 28, 2015
ishiamu:
I will like to use this medium to appeal to you seun (nairaland C.e.o) and the other mods to please ban any moniker that drops fake result of polls in other to mislead people, let your forum not be one to use in spreading false results which can cause chaos in the country.

Thanks I hope you see meaning to this.

Cc : Seun lalasticlala ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44 maclatunji oamj4u and other mods take note

Endorsed.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 28, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Thirded!...me too, It's only APC fans that can go as far as that. They and propaganda are like bread and margarine.
Their propaganda no fit return them to Aso Rock. GEJ shall be re-elected!

1 Like

Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Their propaganda no fit return them to Aso Rock. GEJ shall be re-elected!
How are you doing bro? Hope you are preparing to accept defeat
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by ishiamu(m): 9:05am On Mar 28, 2015
adeitoro:

try such fun and get your sorry ass banned.

At Op (ishiamu) please use this opportunity to change your moniker or else, you know now?

grin cheesy. Free d moniker naaa, is an #epic moniker
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

How are you doing bro?
I'm doing fine my dear. We are all gathered for accreditation. The INEC people are yet to start. However, the good news is I've been using the privilege to sample opinion and I must tell you that Nigerians want continuity grin#NeverAgain

How is situation in your area?
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
I'm doing fine my dear. We are all gathered for accreditation. The INEC people are yet to start. However, the good news is I've been using the privilege to sample opinion and I must tell you that Nigerians want continuity grin#NeverAgain

How is situation in your area?
My area is great, opinions here differ from what you gather in your area, its CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE. I am particularly excited, can't wait for results to start rolling in.

Btw how is the card reader doing over there, its been 100% here
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

My area is great, opinions here differ from what you gather in your area, its CHANGE CHANGE CHANGE. I am particularly excited, can't wait for results to start rolling in.

Is Your area Chatham house?joking...

Accreditation is yet to start in my PU, I will brief you anyway
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:26am On Mar 28, 2015
barcanista:
Is Your area Chatham house?joking...

Accreditation is yet to start in my PU, I will brief you anyway
Lol. I will be following.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by meforyou1(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

are u watching the news? 10 mins at d moment and they have not been able to accredit the president. This card reader is a joke
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Lol. I will be following.
Yes Dear! We all hope for a peaceful poll.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
are u watching the news? 10 mins at d moment and they have not been able to accredit the president. This card reader is a joke
Someone said the signal/communication jammers on the president convoy is most likely the problem.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by meforyou1(m): 9:45am On Mar 28, 2015
Hahaha. APC propaganda.
Obiagelli:

Someone said the signal/communication jammers on the president convoy is most likely the problem.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Hiredassassin: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:
Its all part of the election fun. At the end of the day only inec results count.

Will you marry me kiss
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 28, 2015
Hiredassassin:

Will you marry me kiss
Bloody killer, go and vote.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2015
meforyou1:
Hahaha. APC propaganda.
Na you sabi.
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by Hiredassassin: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Bloody killer, go and vote.

In my polling unit reporting

Please say yes naa kiss
Re: Special Letter To Seun And Mods by temitemi1(m): 10:27am On Mar 28, 2015
Seconded!!
ishiamu:
I will like to use this medium to appeal to you seun (nairaland C.e.o) and the other mods to please ban any moniker that drops fake result of polls in other to mislead people, let your forum not be one to use in spreading false results which can cause chaos in the country.

Thanks I hope you see meaning to this.

Cc : Seun lalasticlala ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44 maclatunji oamj4u and other mods take note

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another ‘radio Biafra’ Station Goes On Air As FG Arrests Suspected -The Cable / SCN Felicitates With PDP On Chief Edwin Clark's Exit From The Party / #zaria Massacre See Photo Twins Born Together & Killed Together By Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.