Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,112 members, 7,821,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child (36619 Views)

Man Puts Married Woman On Blast On Facebook Moments After Sleeping With Her / Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Rounakid(m): 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Then go na...
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by imsuboi(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
she go pay well? undecided
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
nbb
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by ivyy(f): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
F
yawahappens:
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??

First class mumu undecided
The fact that you even confused. Annoys me beyond limits angry
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by tivta(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
I don't believe you
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Afritop(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Well edited Nollywood script.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Post her nude pic here next time lets open fowl yansh once and for all

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Durchmann(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hmmm....

Give her a child then.

Period!!!

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by veraiyke(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Run o. If she hasn't takn in wit her hussy banging all day is it your suburb banging dat will impregnate her? D woman is very silly. N d huszzy will b thinking he has d best wife. Wat a world. Dnt gv in to plz. Its not right. In fact set report or set her up so dat her husband would catch her n send her back to her papa house where she can kari out her stupid escapades
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by sigidporte(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
Daddy you can lie o
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Austinjo(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
I'm confused and I need your advice here.

The lady is a nurse at a hospital where we met, and she fell in love with me at first sight, the only problem is she has been married for 3 years and she desperately needs a child of her own, she once had a miscarriage back in 2012 and nothing more since then & she doesn't wana adopt.

She has begged and begged me to impregnate her since her husband has tried and tried but to no avail, she even said she wants to elope with me but I disagreed (no be me go put asunder o embarassed) plus I have a girlfriend and I love her so muchacho kiss

She disturbs me every minute of the day with phone calls and whatsapp messages sending me her naked pictures which I keep deleting
The lady even threatened me that she will first kill me before killing herself if I don't give her a child. undecided

I'm so confused right now cos she is taking it too far, how can I escape this mad woman on the loose??
bros u sef no try,..... Why u go dey friend married woman
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Tosure0907: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
When you both started the fun did u tell anybody, when you exchanged numbers did u tell us, now find a solution to yourself. Rubbish GEJ All the way
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Christmasdon(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
This one is strong o
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by tundeotunba(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ur name tells it all!
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by johnjon: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
Chaii!

So you still dey bang this nurse. Make her husband catch you. You go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
guy go die jare today we are taking abt election.. go and sort ur self out.. jare.... na u put ur self for problem who no wether u are lieing
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
seems u have some level of interest in her. U enjoy her numerous sms and chats.

If U ain't interested, I see no reason y u shud come up with this story.

I have been in your shoe before and what I did is simply ignore d married woman completely.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by jacksonlows: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
This OP is here again. Thirsty for attention once again. What sort of high do you derive from all these stories..?? Change man!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
...blocking her number is easy bro...but she knws wer I stay, or shey make I block my address ni?
u dey work for clinic nee?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by missionmex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tell her u support buhari she will leave u sharp sharp. wink
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by NifemiOlu(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Every married woman is a grave unto a single man.

What!?
Where did this quote of mine come from? Semo na bastard. grin
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ishilove:
Op, you and married women!!

www.nairaland.com/2190658/just-made-love-married-woman

Weldone. So you have slept with her and she is now demanding for more. You see your life?

You need deliverance from the spirit of fucking married women. Smh

bursted........lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by iiichidodo: 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Absolutely disgusted...By the OP's precedents and antecedents

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by tundeotunba(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tosure0907:
When you both started the fun did u tell anybody, when you exchanged numbers did u tell us, now find a solution to yourself. Rubbish GEJ All the way

He told Us then na, check his profile. The lady wants more ni
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Opygee: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
Candid advise,I think u should allow her kill u,rather than commiting adultery so that liars and jobless man like u on earth will reduce...

2 Likes

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by Dronedude(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
Op send her my number I need to counsel her privately she shouldn't be dat loose to you.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by jnrbayano(m): 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:

She knws wer I stay and she lied about her marital status initially, now its late

But you love your girlfriend so why did a conversation between you both happen at all?
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by NovusHomo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Don't do it. Never, or you will regret it all your life. By the way, stop using words the meaning of which you don't know. ''Muchacho'' is Spanish for young male child.
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by joystickextendr: 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
missclasssy:
You know what they say, Karma is a biatch......

Op, If what you posted is true, then I would say it serves you right
Not to long ago you opened a thread where you stated that you just had sex with a "married nurse", and now a "married" woman is pestering you just so you could lay with her and you are resisting

Come on, don't be a hypocrite...

Busted!! grin grin i remembered when he opened tht tread then

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by chiefolododo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
On a day like this this kind thing make fp? Laslalaka you dey try oo
Re: Married Woman Wants Me To Bear Her First Child by millionboi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
yawahappens:
I no wan do am but she don dey threaten me o dey she go kill me
u r cursed then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Pre-wedding Shoot / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / Nigerian Transgender, Miss Sahhara's Curvy Body, Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.