Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea (4674 Views)

See Seductive Pics Of Iggy Azalea As She Is Crowned GQ Magazine Woman Of The Yr / Check Out Funny Fat Transformation Photos Of Kim K, Mila Kunis, Iggy Azalea And / DISGUSTING!! Iggy Azalea’s Butt Implants EXPOSED In A Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 11:29am On Mar 31, 2015
All I know is she's ugly and her accent makes me cringe.
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by cutieberie1(f): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2015
Joavid:
All I know is she's ugly and her accent makes me cringe.

ah ah...dats awful..
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by cutieberie1(f): 10:17am On Apr 01, 2015
misscastle:

Thank you joor!
@cutieberie I know all these facts, I even have a topic on her grin
Guess that makes two Iggy freaks

lol...yeah..
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 01, 2015
sinaj:
i dnt lyk her voice...itz not for rappers.

I'm with you on this

I don't like her and I don't know why embarassed

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by cutieberie1(f): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
whr z my kinglekan..??
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by DCONE1(m): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
mstcheeew pls op go and buy the albums of eve,mc lyte,queen latifah,missy elliot,lil kim,foxy brown etc and listen,read their biography,check their status and then compare them with that of iggy.
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by kinglekan: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
cutieberie1:
whr z my kinglekan..??

Am ryt here hun! grin
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by cutieberie1(f): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Am ryt here hun! grin

u havent put a dp
n u didnt mention ur nl crush

1 Like

Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by cutieberie1(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
DCONE1:
mstcheeew pls op go and buy the albums of eve,mc lyte,queen latifah,missy elliot,lil kim,foxy brown etc and listen,read their biography,check their status and then compare them with that of iggy.

ohk
Re: 16 Crazy Facts You Didn't Know About Iggy Azalea by zealot4me(f): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
hot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Kenyan Female Singer Allows Fans To Touch Her Private Parts On Stage / Linda Ikeji Is Actually Richer Than Wizkid (screenshots) / Davido Buy $100000 Bike To Impress Chioma And Shade Wizkid Lamborghini SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.