Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (61288 Views)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by amparas(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Hehehehe what abt FUTO guys emmm sorry FUTO babes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by stevidy(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
You've not been 2 FUTO,have u?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by lordcardinal(m): 3:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Try uniabuja, those days in schl.......*memories
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by emog17(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have
rubbish! Visit private universities then u'll knw ur list is total crap. All these poor public uni girls that cnt evn bath very well. Mtcheww
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Agrika: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Any University in the SS and SE has hot chicks

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
ishowdotgmail:

I doubt if u've ever been To UNIBADAN before. Those UI girls are super hot and with brain also.

#QuoteMeWrong

im an aspirant of ui, is it true dat no fine babes there
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
jossayo:
that secondary school

*Dies of Laughter.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ben1daEbiri(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.
Biko...dis is not politics section na,or is your vision impaired?another PDP e-diot on the loose!

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by kendrick9(m): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
joviegghead:
Unilag @ no 1 is definitely deserving. Quote me if u want,but in that institution 98% of it's females are stunning and pretty. Hmm school of angels#unilag_girls. Ops,thumbs up.
i don't think there is much between them and Uniport
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sophtaf(f): 4:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
loomer:

Na small groove e go b na, few friends
nice
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Pr0ton: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickerz:

Haha.. Na why you dey aspire for UI abi.. lol
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nokialumia720:
obviously the guy have never been to unizik. Our girls are very hot and sexy especially those that stays in tempsite.

Holy Family babes nko
Emelda babes nko
Even Ifite girls make Correct Sense too,,.,,.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
wot about imsu?

true!!! op is high on weed
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
This list is totally wrong. IMO State University must be in that list if i'm to believe u
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sophtaf(f): 4:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
emog17:
rubbish! Visit private universities then u'll knw ur list is total crap. All these poor public uni girls that cnt evn bath very well. Mtcheww
that 'mtchewwww' is for u n that thing u just wrote
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by cassyrooy(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickerz:

im also an aspirant, c.l.a, is it true dat there ar no fine girls
So far i'm dissappointed with what i'm seeing in the thread here on NL, guys lead the packs and well i still cant tell, the gorgeous one are practically hibernating until post-UTME.

I invite you to come join our thread, it's fun. Holla me when you show up.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by popakelly1(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
I think IMSU should be on that list
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
IYANGBALI:
those unibuja secondary school babes no dey bath abeg

For ur mind U don talk abi??
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by martfrank(m): 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Make una check unn babes esp. Unec
Meanwhile check www.techstix.com for top technology news and updates
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
cassyrooy:
So far i'm dissappointed with what i'm seeing in the thread here on NL, guys lead the packs and well i still cant tell, the gorgeous one are practically hibernating until post-UTME.

I invite you to come join our thread, it's fun. Holla me when you show up.

share me the thread and lemme join
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by bola555(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
Try babcock.....someone once asked me r babcock babes all halfcast

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jossayo(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Meaning only the poor goes to federal uni,c ur sense of thinking
clitlicker:
Poor people are uglier than middle class peeps

In other new, private unis should be number 1 to 10.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lemon12:
Buhari Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion.

He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100-year jail term for stealing nothing and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.

BLIND BASTARDS WILL NEVER WANT TO KNOW OR EVEN READ THESE ,,,, I WONDER IF THEY THINK THROUGH THERE TOES
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by eke28(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
You have not been to 10% of higher institutions in this country. Go beyond S/W you will believe what am saying.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by AlPicapcI(m): 4:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nokialumia720:
obviously the guy have never been to unizik. Our girls are very hot and sexy especially those that stays in tempsite.

And igbotic
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ishowdotgmail(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
vickerz:

Come na girl u wan con study for UI

Just joking, Law girls are damn okay, Social Sciences girls are owk too. But i give it all to the College of medicine girls. They are pretty & brilliant, cos u don't judge them with their look
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by clovislouis(m): 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
jenny53:
i guess he has not
what's up dear
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by cassyrooy(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by emog17(m): 4:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
sophtaf:
that 'mtchewwww' is for u n that thing u just wrote
Hag
Thunder will fire u if u quote me again.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by 400billionman: 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

When you spend all your life in Ibadan, you come to give us a top 10 of anything in Nigeria. Most peeps like you have not visited the north central, south east, or south south parts of Nigeria.

I pity you .
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Yehman(m): 4:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have
I can only testify on UNILAG and UNN
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by joory1(m): 4:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
When it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of jos ( the babes are like tomatoe Jos)
2. University of Benin
7. Delta State University
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Pictures Single And Frustrated Ladies Can Relate To / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.