Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes (61290 Views)

Top Five Institutions With The Hottest Babes... / Top 10 Nigerian States With The Highest No Of Bleached Guys And Babes.. / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Cally14(f): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
ronald4lif:
You haven't been to Unizik, have you
Biko, Help me ask him o
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sandrahnaub(f): 10:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
ginawest:
wot about imsu?
leave am he no know say owerri babe's no dey carry last Mey he go orange groove for night he go find babe's dem fine 1 4 dat mara
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sandrahnaub(f): 10:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
jossayo:
that secondary school
iwu EZI " ezi ke buri bu
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jossayo(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
sandrahnaub:
iwu EZI " ezi ke buri bu
even if i don't understand d crap u put up there,i still knw waht ewu is.and i believe you're nt referring to me

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by chalonzy: 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Unizik has beautiful girls
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by goody1shoe73(m): 11:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
y dis beautiful galz post? so myopic
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by goody1shoe73(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
jossayo:
that secondary school
Dat school u cal a sec don upgrade o. Itz bn havn itz own quota in moulding character

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by amii131(f): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

I guess u not serious just assumption we're uniport dey ur list ??How come na Yoruba /fed uni get fine gals pass...check well abeg
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sophtaf(f): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
emog17:
Honestly, i dnt evn knw why im wasting my mb on an Ashee like u. U should be grateful to NL dat allows idio.ts like u to sit at d comfort of their home and type wateva they feel like. U won't evn hv d guts to cough wen u see me real life. Pig!
U look like someone dat hs thyrotoxicosis, better see a physician. Ugly thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
oh! if God was man!grin its a gud thing I'm nw important to u that u tuk ur time 2go tru my profil n thnk God!!! u knw I'm comfortable.U shud knw dat beauti is a thing of d heart n I'm finer dan u n ol d ppl in ur huz join 2geda.smelie wet pu.s**. Go get a life mumu,I'm allergic 2 stu.pit arrogant ppl lik u,dat tink dey r better than odas. Oh n dnt 4get to go tru my profile again jobless nyash!shebi na work u dey luk 4 grin grin
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Cmanforall: 11:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
mowah:
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well Nigerian universities definitely don't lack. well here I present to you all the top 10 Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have

You must be a Yoruba man...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by rectitude(m): 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
If you have issues and you feel like you need a fix, check us out at WWW.fixmeblog.com and you'll be glad you did. The truth is, everyone needs a fix.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by NairalandPolice1(m): 11:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cmanforall:

You must be a Yoruba man...
he is

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 29, 2015
ireneony:
so u forgot to mention
ambrose Alli university (AAU)

though the environment is hard, but I can attest to it that the school got a lot of hot chicks
u mean d hard to get ones?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Tosure0907:
Stop saying rubish unilag babes are bitches, am a unilag student and I know what's up
as in "Cheap"
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 29, 2015
mowah:
2. University of Benin
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab
that's all I have
U say whotttt/ Funaabam schooling deer now all d gals are book driven and dey don't care about deir look,we did hostel night only 5% were gals odas are guys,,,come see how guys are rocking guys,,,,,,if ure not with strong Gp it may be hard for u to see a gal,so pls remove funaab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Tashaamania(f): 12:30am On Mar 29, 2015
UNN ke?!! angry
Bia, whoever compiled this list must be from Nsukka! angry

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sophtaf(f): 12:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
UNN ke?!! angry
meanwhile I agree wit ur signature wink

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sandrahnaub(f): 2:10am On Mar 29, 2015
jossayo:
even if i don't understand d crap u put up there,i still knw waht ewu is.and i believe you're nt referring to me
primary school thinking....I quote u, u still dey ask if na u I dey follow talk... no, na ur ghost. Btw I called u EZI nt EWU.... EWU is to mild for u
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by emog17(m): 4:37am On Mar 29, 2015
sophtaf:
oh! if God was man!grin its a gud thing I'm nw important to u that u tuk ur time 2go tru my profil n thnk God!!! u knw I'm comfortable.U shud knw dat beauti is a thing of d heart n I'm finer dan u n ol d ppl in ur huz join 2geda.smelie wet pu.s**. Go get a life mumu,I'm allergic 2 stu.pit arrogant ppl lik u,dat tink dey r better than odas. Oh n dnt 4get to go tru my profile again jobless nyash!shebi na work u dey luk 4 grin grin
u say u're comfortable? Pauper like you? Lmao cheesy cheesy I'm far better than you and ur useless family. Quit that Ashee job u're doing and get a life. Shift ur foul-smelling and HIV infected puss.y joor, dirty girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jangola08(m): 5:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Funny... Ahan
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jangola08(m): 5:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Please don't try wash uniosun babe here" 1-50 Uniosun babes no reach atall, am in computer science, one of the hottest dept in all university, not a single babe in my dept sir
Nimblemind:
I would have made a case for uniosun girls but hell no, i won't!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jangola08(m): 5:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Correct
ebukaOtika:

Ewoooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 5:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Tashaamania:
UNN ke?!! angry
Wetin do UNN babes?
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 5:44am On Mar 29, 2015
choi, i see my school. cool
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by sophtaf(f): 6:27am On Mar 29, 2015
emog17:
u say u're comfortable? Pauper like you? Lmao cheesy cheesy I'm far better than you and ur useless family. Quit that Ashee job u're doing and get a life. Shift ur foul-smelling and HIV infected puss.y joor, dirty girl! cheesy cheesy cheesy
grow up!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 7:20am On Mar 29, 2015
THE LIST AIN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT IMSU
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by jossayo(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2015
Since you lack sense of humour,pls don't quote me again,btw u need to be given a ban
sandrahnaub:
primary school thinking....I quote u, u still dey ask if na u I dey follow talk... no, na ur ghost. Btw I called u EZI nt EWU.... EWU is to mild for u
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by emog17(m): 7:39am On Mar 29, 2015
sophtaf:
grow up!
Lunatic tongue
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nimblemind(m): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
jangola08:
Please don't try wash uniosun babe here" 1-50 Uniosun babes no reach atall, am in computer science, one of the hottest dept in all university, not a single babe in my dept sir
Same shii am tryna say.. Our uniosun babes no dey try even with there too much packaging!
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
crackhouse:
u mean temptation site?
no, temporary site.
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
DangotePikin:
Nonsense list. Where is my school?

You Better Shine ya Eyes oooo ,,,,

Na Universities wey dey talk about not Secondary Schools .
Re: Top 10 Nigerian Universities With The Hottest Babes by ebukaOtika(m): 2:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
crixtex:
stupid post... have u been to private schs like igbinedion,or uniben, delsu, etc... stupid yoruba freak poster

Ahn Ahn ,,,,

Please am i the only person confused seeing if all those Universities mentioned above are Privately Owned ,,,,?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.