Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy (61319 Views)

Side Chick Sues Her 'Sugar Daddy' Over Failed Promises (photos) / This Is What A Desperate Single Lady Posted On A Facebook Group / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Orubebe01: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2023
See someone's future wife, Ooh chim shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by silvoclaira: 8:31am On Nov 27, 2023
tongue

"He pays you 500k-1m"

Olosho go on and kill your grandfather mate

Op Orubebe, we will not take it from this broke olosho girl's lies

155 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Sonnobax15(m): 8:35am On Nov 27, 2023
cheesy
Hook up and sugar-daddyship na the highest employer of young girls of nowadays......

No be lie cha........No be clear eye small banny of 16 years old take call her sugar daddy of 80 years+ baby and he go just dey smile like goat wey dem hang cheesy

Toto strong finish cha cheesy

165 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by PlayMaker14: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
“His Sugar Daddy”?

So the lady is a man?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Orubebe01: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2023
PlayMaker14:
“His Sugar Daddy”?

So the lady is a man?
Corrected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by PlayMaker14: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:

Corrected
Nice one bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Orubebe01: 11:03am On Nov 27, 2023
grin

14 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Orubebe01: 11:05am On Nov 27, 2023

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Keziehenry(m): 11:09am On Nov 27, 2023

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Keziehenry(m): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2023
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Jewessgratitud3: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2023
LoL.. if I talk now, na my own Dem go see.

Married men are generous sha cheesy wink.

Stop dating married men ooo... LoL.

This one got me 😂😂😂.. he thinks you're like his understanding wife he's cheating on?
Some men sha.

12 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by YourGFsnatcher: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2023
Brainless generation

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by CalabarPikin: 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
People future wives ooh

Tueehh

V or nothing

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by SoNature(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Was this post made up to create engagement? If not, let's see the face of the poster then!

9 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by eliwa47(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Ṣe una dey hear all what sugar daddies are going thru from the hands of single ladies? grin
Sugar daddies are REAL ATM grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by money121(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Otilor

4 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Entusky(m): 11:38am On Nov 27, 2023
Chisos!

8 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Gadafii: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
An average Nigerian girl wishes and prays she’s this girl, having sex with an ancestor and gettin paid handsomely low key

At the end of the day they ask you to forget their past, or wait for sex till wedding night, and one mvmv brother too agree to that nonsense

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by jkpbestseries: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Na so.... I recommend XYZ of sex to her.

1 Like

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by errandsdotng: 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
No doubt, married men are kind and generous

5 Likes

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Orubebe01:
See someone's future wife, Ooh chim shocked
Before nko? Trust at ur own peril..

Jewessgratitud3:
LoL.. if I talk now, na my own Dem go see.

Married men are generous sha angry wink.

Stop dating married men ooo... LoL.

You yet to testify on the app, so Opp can add a verified member From NL to attest!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by ukaface(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
If y’all are judging this one sided then y’all are bias

Wetin concern married men with dating?
Why can’t married men stay faithful to their spouse?

Blame the side chick and married men biko

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
After that they will now be looking to spending
the rest of their life with a man who will forget their past. sad

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Yugoslavia247(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2023
Any gal that dated a married man.

Marry at your own risk.

Adultery would be child's play.

She has done it multiple times as a single lady.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Administration1: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by lomprico(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
This is one of the reasons divorce rate is high today.

I remember during my uni days, one of my roommates in the hostel 'sir lege' of blessed memory use to say all women na ashawo. I used to ague with him about this all the time then, but he might just be right about his claims.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by handsomeyinka(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
With the current hardship and inflation in Nigeria, Sugardaddy don turn to bitter daddy oo.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by bestman09(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
What can one say? Everything is complicated in this era. For some of us fathers that have grown up daughters, the Lord will help us to take good care of them and make them fear the Lord before older men out there do their worse. (Training of the girl child is actually more complicated than training of boys) And to men who are not yet married, may the good Lord provide you with ladies that have conscience who loves you.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by MakeWeTalk: 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Then these women would expect their husbands to be faithful to them😐
What goes around comes around.

Dunno what the Most peaceful Religion on earth says but God says

Gal 6:7 KJV Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Mitsurugi(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
We have a lot of hypocrites in this country. Call them what you will, most of the post up there are a reality

Marrying more than one wife is who we are as a people. It's a choice to stay married to one (like me). Because of westernization our men have learnt to be helpful to numerous women on the disadvantage out there whilst staying married grin

Even my wife knows I'm married solely to her because I don't like crowd inside my crib grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by Quebec91(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
Brainless indeed!

Olosho dem that has nothing else to offer besides their parasitic hole
YourGFsnatcher:
Brainless generation

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What A Lady Posted About Her Sugar Daddy by OKUCHI11(m): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2023
I don't know what to say again oooo

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Switch Off The Light When Having Sex With Your Partner? - Nigerians React / She Has Good Character But With Curved Back / 10 Ways Shy Guys Act When They Have A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.