Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election (51377 Views)

Police Shoot Protesters In Rivers During Peaceful Procession / Burial Of Adegboyega Adebayo Killed In Rivers During Rerun Election / (photo)senator God'swill Akpabio Sleeping During Today's Plenary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by rolchi(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
ibitzbarlow:

This is propaganda or misrepresentation of facts at best. You know Abonnema is a PDP town and if there is violence, then you expect it from the other party who would do anything to wrest control from the PDP.

Can you tell us what business a DPO has in excorting a commissioner? Where are the police officers who rank as sergeants or lower that are the usual excorts to politicians? You also failed to mention the polling unit and ward in which this incidence occurred. I believe you were with the Minister and the DPO when the bargain(not reporting the incidence) was struck.

I know the bearded man in the picture. I believe you know him too. He is not an Abonnema man and doesn't play his politics in Abonnema. He is expected to be at his base (Kula) for the elections.

OP, Correct me if I'm wrong with any of my assertions. (For your info, this area is my place- Jack compound)
Don't mind the alarmists!

Here in Bonny, it is PDP. In my PU 06 of Ward III of Bonny LGA, Presidential results is 302 against 54 for PDP and APC respectively. All other elections at this PU were won by the PDP. The elections were so peaceful that you can't imagine.
Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by Kevinoh: 10:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
onila:
The DPO is Sexy kiss

Really?
Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
cocokiller1:
don't mind dem I voted in phalga
let dem keep spreading lies to gain cheap points
rivers state has been peaceful
if anything bad happened den I'll say iit was stage managed by ApC to spoil d name of rivers state
ameachhi is power thirsty

thunder will fire him 4 creating a nuisance on d media
ii wonder wetin him dy come up with 4 d governorship
him fit kill himself dat day come say na pdp rivers state kill am
he should pls stop imposing apc on us
nobi by force
nobi oly him waka come
Your moniker sha!

What a wonderful moniker you've got . grin
APC was formed and nurtured on lies and propaganda and I do not expect them to change overnight .
Go to Twitter and see the iidiots shouting 'sai' like some bunch of drug addicts that are having a binge. grin
Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by dre11(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
rolchi:

Which War Zone? Don't write rubbish when you don't live in Rivers State

So, the channel newscrew are lying now that their were violence in some polling units

#mtchewww
Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by adeyemi91(m): 8:16am On Mar 29, 2015
fabulous660:
serving his father land with his life. grin
Someday it will get to you. Serve it right with ur life
Re: Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election by chigoizie7(m): 9:35am On Mar 29, 2015
That serves him right, during any election, no political office holder is meant to go anywhere with any police orderly, I bet this DPO knew it,but maybe he has received bribe. Any political office holder heading to election venue with orderly is indirectly intimidating the electorates and as such all orderly were withdrawn from them all, (a commissioner is a politician).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) / Desmond Elliot: I Apologise For Calling Everybody Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.